Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Their Orphanage Visit (P/IO) - Page 4 Empty Re: Their Orphanage Visit (P/IO)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 am
Tori looked at Samuru curiously. "What exactly is BFF?" SHe asked as she looked at the others then bak to Samuru. "Exactly when can we expect to start training with Prim. You think she will be home sometime today, we are all bored anyway and could head home with you."Tori added looking towards the other two.
Kyohaku
Kyohaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 am
"I am babysitting Megami, but when her parents get back her and I can go visit you at your place. Akki is suppose to be meeting up with Tori and Sephora soon." Kyo said standing up. "It was nice meeting you Samuru and I look forward to being one f your vassals." She said heading towards the door.

(exit)

Last edited by Kyohaku on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:18 am
"So then we can be on a team, Akki, Tori and me." Sephora smiled. "Primrose Uchiha can train us., She is suppose to be an well trained Jounin of the leaf. Jounins are typically good trainers." Sephora added looking from Tori to Samuru. "Thank you Samuru." Sephora smiled leaning over to hug him.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 am
Samuru rolls his eyes a bit when Sephora mentions alot about Aunt Prim, "Don't get your hopes up about jiggle tits, but eh I'm sure you all will do fine."
Now something unexpected occurs, the Kaguya embraces him, he stays still not returning any affection and instead waiting for her to let go.
"Ok, rule number one....no touchey the overlord...got it?" he says once she releases him, shivers going down his spine as he has the goosebumps from that, he was actually touched by a commoner, should he get checked for disease?
Regardless he directs his attention to the others, "I'll either have her come here, or I'll just have Sephora come get you all when she is home."
Samuru turns and begins to make his way towards the door, "Well until next time my loyal subjects, I must be off!" with his words the boys form vanishes in a flicker if black specs, a series of teleports acts to send the boy home where with a big smile he jumps up and down on his bed, the boy in his most private moment, his arms raised in the air as he cheers full of joy, "I did it I did it!" before falling back upon the bed with a bounce.

[Exit]

[1681, 8 stats and 16JP]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 am
Approved
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 am
Tori waved good bye as she cleaned up after their guests. "I assume you are leaving to Sephora, it was good seeing you." She said taking the dishes to the kitchen and putting them in the sink.
{exit}
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:24 am
Sephora smiled s she said good bye to Tori, then decided to go on home. After she arrived home she kicked off her shoes and went upstairs to go to the bedroom she was assigned.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum