Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A training session IO NK

+4
Rokuro Masamune
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Ryūka
Demetri Kaguya <3
8 posters
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A training session IO NK - Page 6 Empty Re: A training session IO NK

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:49 pm
[i dont really care about this anymore, honestly i have better things to do than argue, so whenever Dem gets on i will notify him, thus my exit]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:51 pm
[I'll assume that's accepting that you've been hit by fireballs. So Fai, the score's 1-0. Kill me when you can, just like you promised. ]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 pm
[never said i was going to kill you but whatever]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:54 pm
[You did in chatbox just before I logged in about 1-2 weeks ago because of this very incident, none the less, happy hospitalization <3]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:09 pm
[Getting hit by the fireballs would kill you, and if you are accepting the hit then you would basically be reduced to ash, regardless of the topic tag. If this was a session on the training grounds, then there would be newbie protection and you be automatically sent to the hospital. However, since this is the forest outside the village, this is no different then saying "Walking on the Country Borders (NO KILL)".

Just so you guys know, the "no kill" tag is kinda a joke. XDDD

I dunno which side of the dispute im settling, but first stop acting like children. If you keep tapping away at your keyboard that hard cheeto dust is gonna fly out from the cracks and hurt your eyes.

In summary:
You can only edit prior posts with permission of others in the topic
If the fireballs hit you would die
Everything you had the topic to begin with, you have for the duration of the topic]
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 pm
[not trying to start another argument but due to the recent update of the topic restricting rules i wouldn't neccessarily "die" and the Nk Tag would still apply to this training/spar]

UPDATED: In a 'no kill' topic, you cannot die, unless you actually want to. Any normal roleplay topic (not a mission, for example) can be made 'no kill'. Other examples of topics that can be made 'no kill' include spars and training. Topics that cannot be made 'no kill' include missions, battles against the enemy and/or wars, and suchlike. You cannot drag someone from a 'no kill' topic into a topic that allows killing.

Specific topics are listed below;

Chats within the village of BOTH chatters, unless one from another village has been given permission to enter the other person's village.

Training within the village of the trainee.

Friendly spars in your own village, with the same rules as for chats within a village.

Normal roleplay within your own village, or another wherein your have been given permission to enter by a senior.

For Wanderers with no village, but are not Missing-Nin: Village Gates, but only for requesting a home within a village.

Basically, if you step outside the gates and make a topic on the country borders, expect realism in missing ninja roaming around.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:25 pm
The above rule was further edited to be unable to kill within villages on newer players (to stop "spawn camping" as it were)

Just to make sure I wasn't missing anything, I questioned Viper about this issue (who I believe posted and installed that rule in the first place).

The nokill tag is a way for brand new people on the site to post in there village and encourage others to join them. Once you have left the safety of your village and are no longer a new player, this protection is null.

Basically, if you step outside the gates and make a topic on the country borders, expect realism in missing ninja roaming around.

This topic is outside the village gates, so as the rule suggests: "expect realism".
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:29 pm
wouldn't the forests technically be in Konoha but okay
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:53 pm
[Just going to call Fais exit post void as he did not have chi lvl 2 at the time of the topic...If everyone concurs then it will be my post and we can finish this.]
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:53 pm
[Fairrrrr Enough]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum