Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta and ZToday at 10:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 10:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 8:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 8:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 8:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 7:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 6:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 5:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 5:16 pmYama KokoroThe Culling Games: Eighth MatchToday at 4:33 pmHiroya
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A training session IO NK

+4
Rokuro Masamune
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Ryūka
Demetri Kaguya <3
8 posters
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A training session IO NK - Page 2 Empty Re: A training session IO NK

Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 am
[nero i would have 64 speed...+10 from sharigan and plus 29 from chakra...here are my stats ill add them to my spoiler now that the topic i was in is no longer in a battle phase...and also im not holding a kunai >_> im bare handed lol....Ok stats in my spoiler are now what they are...again i had a topic with lower stats so i didnt update the spoiler nero if you have problems with this let me know]
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:43 am
Hikarishi saw as the boy named nero followed his movements 'not as slow as he seemed huh' he thought as he prepared with a substitution jutsu figuring that if he had a sword he would attack with it. He was glad that he had done so as the boy seemed to think that he had a weapon in his hand and tried to meet his sword with it and "Poof" he switched out with a log taking its place behind the trees in the forest.

That was when he heard the voice of Ousawa calling out to him, "Yeah the doctors healed it pretty fast." he said stepping out knowing him talking would give him away anyways. "Nice to see you Ghost of the hidden leaf." he said a smile on his face at the aspect of a rematch with him.

Hikarishi Drew his Heavens sorrow ninjato next, everyone else seemed to have a weapon so why not him, and stood his ground. Nero had shown that he was good and so had Ousawa the only one left to yet show there battle prowess to him was Hisao, 'lets hope he shows it fast' he thought waiting for one of them to make a move

[had to sub or lose a hand <_< so at least allow me that nero lol]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:18 pm
[you can simply move your arm, duh, and sorry, i'm bad at reading, it seems xd]

Nero would realise the boy using the substitution, and also the third person attacking him too, along with a fourth person showing up. "Too many people... Too many actions..." Nero would have thought as he would have simply jumped back to an empty field where he would be away from all 3 of the guys.

He would then jump on a huge branch of a huge tree that was standing behind him. He would wait there for a while to see what happens.

[sorry for the short post]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 am
As it turned out, the boy appeared to be afraid of fighting him in elee, or at least that was what he gathered when the boy simply jumped back instead of trying to attack him. However, that boy did serve some purpose. He had looked directly up above Hisao before he jumped back, so he knew that he was either being attacked or Nero was about to get attacked, but he was not going to waste time, and possibly risk his own life. Performing the substitution technique at the very last second, Hisao would disappear and be replaced with a log, and he would now be standing next to a random tree as he looked at the new person. He was unsure of whom he was, but he seemed rather powerful. This could be an interesting spar after all.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:05 pm
"Why does it seem like everyone is dispersing away when i step onto the scene. It makes me feel sad...*laugh* nah i am only kidding around but seriously, is this a spar or a game of hide and seek. Either way you all seem pretty fun," his hand came together as he let out a small breathe of air. Using his guantlet's he would make an invisible "radar" ten meters around himself as he began to look around,"One in the tree... By Hikarishi's voice he isn't that far away... the other two must be hiding somewhere near. For now i will play this game," his thoughts firm and cautious he would smile. Looking around he would speak directly to Hikarishi," I like that little nickname "Ghost of the Hidden Leaf" it fits quite well," clenching his fist he would begin to encoat it with condensed chi as he threw an open punch aiming for the Tree Nero was in, hitting the right side

When the blast of Chi hit the base of the tree, it would shatter it causing the tree to fall down to the right, crashing into several other trees before coming to a stop. Now that one was on ground level now it was time to get the others out. In no way was he about to run out and fight them at once...instead he stood there and waited for the next one's moves.
TWC=237
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:42 pm
Hikarishi knew this trick Ousawa had used it in his first fight with him. He tensed his muscles and would shoot his arm forward after that Boom, Hikarishi would watch as the splinters of wood would fall down and as the tree falls next.

He would then grasp his Heavens sorrow ninjato a little tighter waiting to see what happens with Nero, "Nero this is Ousawa, Ousawa meet Nero and Hisao." he said no longer standing behind a tree but still 11 meters from the boy named Ousawa." Im glad you like it my sharigan senses no chakra in you yet your powerful none the less...NOW Lets get started!" he said again running towards Ousawa holding his sword horizantal with the tip pointed to the right away from him.

Should he be able to get close enough he would swing his sword at the boys glove and wait to see what he did.

[Speed +2 and im making to topic invite only now]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:08 pm
[ http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t15118-exams Sorry, I'll just exit, I guess I'll rp w/ you guys late >.<]

Nero would have been watching what was going on, from the point high on the branch of the large tree... He would have then felt the tree shaking for a second, as he then realised that the huge body of the giant tree was collapsing. "What the f*ck is going on ?" Nero has thought to himself when he had jumped off the tree towards the opposite direction the tree was falling to.

He put the kunais back into his ninja pouch as he landed on another branch, and looked down to see what has caused that giant tree to collapse that easily... And what he saw had shocked him... It was simply a boy, the one Nero only realised just before jumping on to the tree. "Where did he come from ? How fast is he ? Let go of all those answers, how the f*ck did he just cause that giant f*cking tree to collapse ?".

He would then hear the boy he has met first, the Uchiha, Hikarishi speak once again. The Uchiha would have told Nero that the boy's name was Ousawa... "Ousawa..." he would have said from the point on the branch, now sitting on it instead of standing. He would have then continued, "What the f*ck did you just do ?". He would have seriously started a conversation, like one in a dinner, in the middle of the spar. His pupils would then grow, as he realised that he has forgotten something.... Today was that day...

Nero would once again stand up on the branch. "Sorry guys." he would shout, "But I forgot something... Something really important... I have to go... I will meet each one of you one by one, I promise... See you later, all !". He would have then jumped from brach to brach towards the village gates, from where he would have entered the village once again.

[EXIT]

[WC: 1096, 5 stats & 10 JP]
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:23 pm
Hisao was not the strongest out of the lot, no, he was certain of that. But he was one thing. He was an opportunist. His friend was also an opportunist and he guided Hisao. Speaking from the trees that were falling down, the boy did not seem to care as he simply held on and remained standing on a crooked branch. "Blindside them Hisao. You have deadly jutsus they can't ignore, but if you blindside you can win." And so that's what Hisao would do. He was already behind the boy who was called 'Ghost' and he could understand why he was.. he was faint with his sharingan activated. Hisao had stepped forward from the trees before any of them could have fell on him, so he was safe on that frontier. None the less, before Demetri had got close enough to the chi user to attack him, Hisao would rapidly form hand seals before finishing with the tiger hand seal he'd then inhale before blowing out through the hand seal, doing all of this behind the chi user so that he would not have enough time to react. Spitting out six fireballs that are a meter in radius, they'd be in such a position that escaping would be nearly impossible without at least being singed. But ah, yes, he had aimed them so that the boy in front of the chi user, Hikarishi, would also be unable to see the lurking balls of fiery doom. He would have done this before the boy would have any chance of realising the deadly surprise that laid in wait, unless he had some sort of sensory technique. However, that was not the worst part. The worst part was how they moved at a speed higher than all of the boys here, which only added to the very dangerous aspect. However, if the boy DID somehow manage to get out, Hisao would follow through by drawing out four shuriken and throwing one at the leg of the boy, the other at the head, one at the torso and the last he'd throw simply straight up into the air.

This was truly going to be interesting, as now even Hisao's friend was leaning in to see what would happen. Of course though, nobody could see him except Hisao, as always.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:38 pm
Ousawa would laugh as the tree fell, looking to Hikarishi as he landed not to far from him. Looking at him he would smile," Well...things happen and things fall but that really isn't important at the moment,' Chuckling as Nero asked him a question before running off, he would not answering but turn his attention to the boy running at him. With his radar extending to its maximum distance of 10 meters in every direction he would be ready. As the fireballs were coming in fast, they would come into the vicinity of his radar which he smiled.

Slamming his fists together a shield made purely of chi would form as the fireballs hit it, dispersing as they clashed with it. Smiling he would dash towards Hikarishi and instead of clashing with his blade, he would launch over his body, 5 meters into the air as his move his palm over his body and pushed down sending a blast of Chi down at him. if it DID go through successfully, Hikarishi would be sent into the ground, if not Ousawa would land bounce on his left foot waiting for the next attack.

Now that he could see the shuriken coming at the both of them, he would smile and repeatedly punch the air, five volleyball sized blasts of Chi as they collided with the shuriken except for one that would be going towards one of the trees. Once it would hit the tree, the tree would shatter and fall onto another tree causing a chain reaction with two more. Jumping into a nearby tree he would watch to see what the two would do next.

TWC=275

Last edited by Ousawa Akatsuki on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 pm
[Edit your post please in accordance with your item.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum