Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 1:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesToday at 12:45 amJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 12:34 amSephora HyuugaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:14 amZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 12:10 amHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 10:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Yesterday at 10:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipYesterday at 10:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchYesterday at 9:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchYesterday at 8:18 pmTatsuo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A training session IO NK

+4
Rokuro Masamune
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Ryūka
Demetri Kaguya <3
8 posters
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A training session IO NK - Page 4 Empty Re: A training session IO NK

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:11 am
[ Something i want to point out is that even with your fireballs you won't hospitalize me....i have more than enough health to take the hit}

With no way out of the impending danger coming towards him, Ousawa had only one option to survive. With his current position he would remain still as the fireballs rapidly closed in on him. Within the time they reached his position they would begin to stop as they hit a transulent shield that slowly came into vision of both of the boys. The energy that Ousawa uses began to slowly envelope his body as he stood there, his leg hovering in the air as his hands were cupped. To both of the boys his body would begin to wash over with a light blue aura. As the sheilds formed they would quickly disappear as he slumped to the ground panting hard," can't....control it yet," standing up slowly he would look at Hikarishi with a small smile," we will finish this later...not enough strength to go on," as he walked off into the forest disappearing from them.

(exit)

TWC=1005
+5 Stats +10 JP
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:22 pm
Hikarishi saw as Ouaswa was able to counter the attack made by Hisao and told him that they would finish this later. "Well hope you had fun Ghost." He told him as he walked off more then likely going home to rest he thought as he turned to Hisao. "Well it looks like its just you and me now Lets do this." He finished while sheathing his ninjato and weaving a hand sign using body flicker he would move behind Hisao, dropping down low and holding out his elbow.

If hit by the elbow the Hisao would probbally end up on the ground eating dirt. If not then Hikarishi would perform another hand signand await impact.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:37 pm
Slamming his fists together a shield made purely of chi would form as the fireballs hit it, dispersing as they clashed with it.

Can I see the tech for this?

By the way, you couldn't take the hit, six Phoenix Fireballs with a strength of 41 chakra beat that of someone with 15 health. That would surely hospitalize you regardless of technique rank XD
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:10 pm
Approving Nero's exit and stats from page 2 of this thread

Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:43 pm
(Just woke up so here you go Navi)

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14950-quiet-repose#118686

Btw Navi what you quotes is from the Guantlets which was "voided" in this topic remember. but this skil can do the same thing)
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm
Ah, alright

Um... since you have 20 chakra and that is a B-ranked technique, you also are unable to perform it. If you ever attempted to use this tech when being attacked, the defense would fail and you would automatically be hit... XD

Haven't read the whole topic, but if this were the case then you would be ash, especially with such a low health stat.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:11 pm
The issues regarding the whole "chi stat" issue has been resolved

In my forgetfulness it was supposed to go by the current level i have which is lv 2 not by my stat. The stat is there for other skills

If you would like to discuss this in detail i can do it through Pm or skype which ever conveniences you
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:38 pm
Yeah, I am kinda confused by that... XD

Also your stat page says you have lv. 1, and the requirements dictate you need lv. 2.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 pm
i have level two i have not changed it yet. Again i have been making mistakes on my part with this and i am in the process of changing it now. Sorry for the inconveniences i am giving you
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 am
[have to point one thing out....your edits were approved Yesterday at 6 pm....So if we go by the rules of battle then you would only have Chi release level one]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum