Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 6:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 5:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 5:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 4:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 4:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 4:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesToday at 3:45 amJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 3:34 amSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 3:10 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 18%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
25 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A training session IO NK

+4
Rokuro Masamune
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Ryūka
Demetri Kaguya <3
8 posters
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A training session IO NK - Page 3 Empty Re: A training session IO NK

Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:29 am
(already been done)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:19 pm
Hikarishi was wise to the boys punching trick and moved to the left enough to miss the impact, But not the clumps of dirt that came out of the moist ground. The dirt stuck to his shirt and pants leaving mud spots as they fell the boy, Ousawa, was still in the air when he made his next move.

Hikarishi dashed at the boy again judging where he would land by the direction he was facing, flipping his blade around so as to only leave a bruise and maybe a broken bone, and swung his sword at the boys rib cage. If it landed the boy would more then likely double over in pain.

If the boy was able to read his movement and block Hikarishi would prepare a hand seal, by sliding his hands closer to gather around the hilt and make the seal, while backing away waiting to see what would happen.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 pm
[Seeing as you've used a radar and your shield to block it, which you have not purchased yet due to recent edits, I'll just call my hit. Also, you had a chance to edit before, but you didn't seem to actually edit it as far as I could tell.]

The boy had not even seen what was coming, and as such, the flames had scorched their target. Six balls of intense heat came crashing down onto the back of the boy, sizzling the flesh and burning the skin. Hisao could not witness his work however, as he was now standing in another plain. Looking around in the plain, it was rather tranquil; doe's fed on the lush green grass, wildlife sprung about happily as if it was all a part of a musical, and the trees themselves looked like they were beaming with happiness. However, the sensation of burning flesh would fill his nostrils and he'd snap back to reality. His "Imaginary Friend" would stand next to the boy that was now covered in flames. "Ya' got him, Hisao. You've won the spar!" Hisao felt elated at that point and the corners of his lips crept upwards, this was great! He'd won against people whom were his superiors! However, now that he could properly smell very burning flesh he knew something was very wrong. The boy was not messing about. He was actually in need of dire and immediate help. Looking at the flesh on the boy he could almsot see it sizzling, the boy practically looked like a wicker doll. It dawned on him as his mind began to channel what to do, he began to scream, "Hikarishi! Get water, quickly!" However he knew there would definitely not be enough time for that. So he resorted to the only thing he could do, he cupped his hands over his mouth and began to scream at the top of his lungs, "Help! Help! Emergency, someone's dying!" The smell of burning flesh was so strong now that he could feel it at the back of his throat, and it was almost enough to make him be sick. However, quickly a Jounin would enter the area and analyse the boy on flames, quickly using a water jutsu on him in order to put the flames out. The boy was now unconscious, which was fortunate or else he wouild have been screaming, possibly enough to burst his own lungs. The boy was carried to a hospital where he'd be cared for, it was a miracle that he survived the doctors would say. Even though the boy survived, he would forever have burn marks covering the entirety body, as well as a bit of his face. And for now, he would have no hair, but of course it'll grow back!

Hisao had not followed or else he'd have felt extremely bad for what he had done to the boy. He had came looking for a friendly spar, but Hisao had messed it all up.. He looked sideways towards Hikarishi, he now wondered what this boy thought of him. He was almost certain he wouild not be thinking anything pleasant.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:11 pm
As I had said yesterday, I pm'd Navi about the incident and here is his take

Navi wrote:If the weapon was edited at any point during the duration of the topic, then it effectively no longer exists in the topic. The only exception to this would be if he had permission or stated this earlier.

I gave permission to review a certain weapon (might be the one you're talking about) to demitri and had it overseen by denteki as a test. If that's what you're talking about, then its true there were several problems with it including there not being a price.

Bottom line is, he doesn't have the weapon any more in the topic if it was edited in any extent.

So, as you edited your weapon, it's now void in the topic, and you're in hospital.

And in your words.. "Read it all bro"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:33 pm
That's bullshit i did not even change anything about the weapon. I made it clearer for them to read. All of the original things about the weapon are still there. Even if it is void now i get to make an edit to reflect this, the fact that this was even brought up in the middle of a topic is bullshit.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 pm
You had a chance to edit after you'd finished the edits. However, you've used that chance so you no longer have one. You can't just force us to give you one, so you'll be in hospital and out of the topic in the next post.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:39 pm
i'll let a mod handle this then for the fact that this was already settled and now you still want to pursue it.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 pm
Alright, time to do a little dispute settling.

If anything is edited during a topic, whether it be a jutsu or weapon, then it no longer exists in said topic. In some cases (the Chuunin exam) editing anything you enter with can actually mean expulsion from the exam.

The only exception to this is if there was permission granted beforehand, or communication in the topic stating (hey im editing this for this, is everyone alright with that?).

With that in mind....

If this is the weapon in question:
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t11613-shinenfour-senses-re-registry

then it is pretty clear:
Last edited by Ousawa Akatsuki on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 11 times in total

That this was edited during the topic. Despite how petty the edit may have been, if no permission was given in any form, then the weapon in question is voided from existence in said topic.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:09 pm
If that is the case then i would like to request an edit of my post to reflect this

Demetri-Hikarishi Uchiha wrote:[Edit your post please in accordance with your item.]

stating even after the edits i was allowed to use my weapon, unless i am interpreting this wrong.

In any case i would like to edit my current post so we can get this over with
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:07 am
[wanting to state that i dont really care whether he is allowed to use the weapon or not in this topic. That being said it is not just my choice to allow this please ask Xyxer if he will allow you to use it.]

EDIT
[upon conversation with Xyxer it has been decided that the item in question will not be allowed in this topic im sorry Ousawa but you are hit by the fire balls please make your post and one of us will take you to the hospital.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum