Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 pmRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 pmJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 pmHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 pmHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 pmDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 pmZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 pmDante HyugaA strange party emergesToday at 11:45 amJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 11:34 amSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 11:10 amHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 18%
51 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A training session IO NK

+4
Rokuro Masamune
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Ryūka
Demetri Kaguya <3
8 posters
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A training session IO NK Empty A training session IO NK

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:19 pm
Hikarishi uchiha awoke later then he had wanted to, the suns rays were not the bright yellow that they would have been if he had woke up on time instead they were more reddish orange, to a room that looked it had caught on fire. The sun was up and the clock showed the time was 10:00 in the morning, 'Shit im late' he thought as he scribbled a note to Hisao Uchiha that read:

"Hisao would you mind meeting me in the forest about 11:30 today i thought would could spar togather and hopefully learn something from each other. Hikarishi Uchiha."

After writing the note he hastily got his clothes and jumped in the shower ingoring the cold burst of water that hit his face and washed quickly, while still getting clean, the water turned warm as he was stepping out of the shower and brushing his teeth. He went down stairs while pulling on his black shorts and blue shirt and fixed a simple breakfast of two slices of toast and a glass of milk, he thew his kunai into his holster and strapped on his Heavens sorrow ninjato correctly, then checked the clock it read 10:30 ' i can make it he thought as he stepped out and handed the message to a messenger bird as he frantically told it who to give it to.

His door locked Hikarishi turned and headed off to the forest to meet Hisao. His walk was fast but he enjoyed the suns heat on his face and the wind in his hair, it was a warm day and it made him happy Hikarishi hated the cold. He arrived at the spot and waited for Hisao to show up hell they might even find other ninja that wanted to train the thought made him smile 'the more to fight the merrier' he thought as he waited

[TWC=317]

Last edited by Demetri-Hikarishi Uchiha on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a tag.....>_> nothing serious i promise <_<)
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

A training session IO NK Empty Re: A training session IO NK

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:44 pm
[Sup dem ? When & how did daemon die btw ?]

Nero would have woken up by the sun shining into his eyes from the little window in front of his bed. He would attempt to escape from the brightness of the day, so he would turn his head. Realising it wasn't enough, he would roll to his right. Even though the bed was big enough for two people to sleep in, Nero had been sleeping on the corner of it from the start, so he would have fallen down to the floor once he had tried to roll.

"God..." he would think, lying down in the ground not hurt, but this time fully awake, "How idiotic...". He would then get up and do his usual stuff (brush his teeth, wash his face, and grab a cup of coffee). "Now..." he would be thinking to himself, as he was sitting on the chair next to the table that he put his feet on, drinking the cup of coffee he was holding in his right hand. "What to do today...".

He would have then been distracted by the weak wind that blew into the room, then towards Nero's face, messing his hair. He would have put the empty cup on the table and got up, closing the window. As he turned around after doing that, he would see his ninja equipment. "Another day good enough and not too good, an utopic kind of day for a training..." Nero would have thought to himself, "Anyway... I should get out as soon as I can... I don't want to spend any more time here, in this boring-ass, empty house...".

He would have grabbed his equipment and gotten out of the house as quickly as he could, just as planned. He would decide that he was, this time, going to train in the woods instead of the training grounds. He would walk across the streets, pass the village gates, and finally enter the forest that covered the village hidden in the leaves... After walking for a while he would spot a person, whom Nero would think to be a Konoha ninja. He would walk towards the person slowly, as would start talking once he was close enough.

"Hey." he would say, "Good morning, brother. What a beautiful day isn't it ? It's Nero Koutaishi, a ninja of the village hidden in the leaves...".
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:45 pm
Hisao was having a rather splendid day as he was planning on spending it in his bed, all snuggled up and warm with his duvet covering his body. He felt like a hand in a glove; so snug. None the less, he was awoke from his euphoric dreams with a rather amusing sight. His new friend now stood over him, the boy he had seen a lot of recently. He was a Uchiha just like him, and he was holding a note. "Oi, bonehead. Wake up. We've got business to attend to." Obviously, Hisao was not caring of this at the moment as he rubbed his eyes, just smiling as he was still half asleep, "What d'ya mean, jaws of life?" The boy simply looked down at Hisao before snickering, he'd drop a note down onto his chest which Hisao would pick up, reading it. Apparently his team mate wanted to spar with him in the forest at.. Hisao turned his head to the side to look at the clock in his room, and a rather frightful sight unfolded in front of him.. "11:20".. Shit! Immediately, Hisao would throw his duvet off from him and would emerge gloriously from his bed, being blessed by his friend with new clothes which he was going to wear. Quickly, he'd pull his pants over his legs and he'd slide his arms into the sleeves of the shirt, tugging them down as he begun to sprint out from the academy.

Smashing out from the door of the academy, Hisao would continue sprinting down the street towards the training grounds, where he'd immediately run into the center of the forest as he screamed, "I've beat you here! Come out, come out, where ever you are!" This was just Hisao playing like a joker though, as he knew he was late to the training. It was an unfortunate truth. It was at this point that Hisao noticed something wet on his feet and he looked down.. he'd forgot his sandals.. god damn it.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 am
[Hey nero and shortly after i left the topic with you...Ceaser killed me..as revenge for me killing his uchiha on his flash acc..]

"Hello Nero Koutaishi My name is Hikarishi Uchiha and i am also a member of the leaf village. Im assuming you came here to train im meeting a friend of mine here so if you want we can spar togather" He would say after hearing the boys introduction. Just after he got done saying this Hisao would burst into the center of the woods screaming for some unknown reason "Hisao who are you talking to?" he asked "and also your a bit late. but never mind that Hisao this is Nero Koutaishi, Nero this is Hisao." he would say as he introduced them. "Now some simple rules...I dont mind broken bones but lets not loose any body parts nor kill anyone." he stated short and sweet the smile still on his face as he looked above him at the clouds in the sky all of them were the perfect kind of fluffy and no signs of bad weather were in site. "So is every one agreed on the terms?" He asked while looking back at the boys a smile still on his face.

Upon everyone agreeing he would take a defensive stance holding his right hand close to his face and his left one six inches away much like a boxer would. 'who is going to make the first move?' he wondered watching both of them intently. if no one moved he would say "Wonderful weather we are having today huh?" just to see if any one would answer.

[TWC=567]
[check my stat page for my stats...im in a topic in which i still had these stats so i wont change them till im out of it..>_> sorry for the inconvenience.]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:51 am
Nero would have been amazed with how fast the events have occured. "Hikarishi Uchiha and Hisao. Hikarishi Uchiha and Hisao... Don't forget the names." he would have thinked to himself. He would then start speaking "Nice to meet both of you Hikarishi and Hisao. As for your statement, yes, I am here to train too and I'm also O.K. with the rules... They are basic after all. They are the kind of rules I expect my opponent to act accordingly to even if I don't name them, when it's not a battle needed to be won, but a training... Anyway.".

He would have then drawn out his Katana from its sheathe, his red eyes shining for a brief second with him raising his head, and the sun shining directly from Nero's eyes to the other two's for a brief second while that movement has occured. He would raise his katana to a height slightly above his chest, the sharp edge facing the two ninja. He would then keep talking, "Let's go !".
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:59 am
Hisao walked further into the forest when he had heard the voice of his 'friend' and another. It was interesting as he saw the two, he'd look between them with a smirk on his face before he looked up into the tree at his side. His Uchiha friend that had woke him up was there as well, and Hisao would nod his head to him and he'd nod his head back. Although Hisao did not know it, he was the only person whom could see that boy. The boy in the trees would speak to Hisao, "I've got your back! You can win this." Hisao smirked a little at his friends confidence, turning his head to the people whom would be his opponents. One of the boys appeared to be speaking, but Hisao did not know his name so he just stared at him, almost as if he was looking right through him or just simply day dreaming. None the less, once the boy had drew out his katana, he knew what it was time for.

With a single flick of his wrist, Hisao would draw out a single kunai from his ninja pouch, grasping it with his other hand so that both of his hands were holding onto the hilt, he'd point it forward to the in between of the two. He did not know their combat prowess so he would start off careful at the beginning, what happened next would rely entirely on his opponents..
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:10 am
Hikarishi watched as Nero spoke and he nodded as he agreed with his statement. Hisao was looking up in the tree at something that no one could see, As Nero drew his sword Hisao would then draw a kunai so in turn Hikarishi would activate his three tomoe sharigan he decided he would start the fight and moved for Nero forming hand signs on his way when he was 2 meters away he would activate his jutsu using body flicker he would just seemingly disappear right in front of the boys eyes.

Hikarishi would move to the back of Nero, lifted off the ground and leaning to the right so that his head would be past Nero, and would slice his right fist across Nero right cheek the added momentum would help in the strike he would wait to see what nero did.

[TWC=710]

[short sorry >_>]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:14 pm
[Here's the thing, your speed becomes 46 while you are using the body flicker, read the jutsu description. So, i assume if i had 50 speed and you had 25, you would say you could track my movements, so here i post. If you have troubles with this post, let me know.]

Nero would recognise the Body Flicker technique since the Koutaishi himself was the user of it too. He would still be able to track the movements of the Uchiha though, so it wouldn't have been a trouble realising the boy was going behind him. Nero would have turned with the boy's movement, and he would have clashed his katana with the boy's kunai. After the clash, he would jump backwards, pushing the kunai with his katana at the same time.

He would land on a place so that the three of them would be facing each other, like the corners of a triangle. He would see that they both had kunais in their hands, so he would put the katana back to its sheathe and draw 2 kunais, one in each hand. He would then watch the other two.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 pm
Well, dratz.. this was not going to be very fun. He could tell from their movements alone that he was going to be slower than them, so as a precaution he'd activate his two tomoe sharingan before just darting towards the boy whom had previously been attacked; Nero. Wielding his kunai with one hand, he'd carefully observe the boy as he made his way over to him in the form of running.

If he got near to him, Hisao would originally aim for the throat in hopes that the boy would try to counter that, however, at the very last second Hisao would duck down with the kunai with a slice through the boy's leg.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:07 pm
Ousawa had been out on a large run through the village, spanning from the Hokage Rock to the forest. Donning his AD Gauntlets MK-II and their matching boot counterparts he would be coming to the homestretch-the forest. As he entered the forest and to his destination, a broken tree limb he had knocked down and jumped in the tree silently and without fail. Looking around the forest it would be quiet from where he was at, even though the birds and other animals would still be making sound. A sound came to his ears on the wind...the sound of combat as he smiled," I wonder if anyone is out here today.

Maybe it will be fun for me and them," as he jumped from tree to tree heading towards the sound. He would stop just short of the three boys fighting, one he had already known as Hikarishi. Ousawa was surprised to see him up and running after almost breaking two of his ribs but eh, that just meant a rematch on his end. Taking a moment to get situated, he would focus his chi throughout his body and activate his guantlets. He already knew that Hikarishi could not see him, but as for the others it would be fun. his focus now set he would jump from the tree and into the air, his foot coming down as a diving kick on one of the boys who was already attacking someone else. If the hit was successful the boy would go flying into the one he was attacking but if Ousawa missed, as soon as his foot hit the ground, it would creat a large shockwave 2 meters wide knocking them all off balance and sending up a cover of smoke with him in the middle.

Standing there in his fighting stance only his voice would be heard," Oi i see you are out of the hospital alread Hikarishi...and you have friends so how about i join in on this," chuckling as he readied himself.

TWC=333

[Note: My Stamina, Speed, and Strength has gone up by +10 and +15 giving me 22 Stamina, 35 Speed, and 30 strength(which last for two more posts now). With my first attac only it boosted my Strength and speed by +10 which at that moment gave me 45 Speed and 40 Strength(Only for that attack....Also Hikarishi might already know this, but to anyone with the sharingan, i appear basically a ghost considering i do not have chakra..just a heads up]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum