Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] Empty Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 pm
Dark clouds drifted above the mist that settled against the ground of Kirigakure. The sound of thunder echoed loudly like war drums and crashing waves added to the deafening scene. However, Xyxer did not seem worried by any of these. He had grown to embrace them over the years. Instead, he just stood at the top pier that led down to the see, watching as the waves overlapped and crashed with all their might into the wooden boards that settled just a few meters away. He was still clad in his ANBU apparel with his hood pulled over his head.

[6/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:09 pm
Shino was having a walk on the sea, after going through the water surface walking training for the first time. He was both training his new ability, and having some fresh air. He then spotted someone not very far away from him, also standing there. Shino, assuming he was a ninja, went near him to talk. He reached him and started talking. "Hi," he said "I am Shino, an academy student of the village. And who are you ? I assume you're a ninja, since you're standing over the sea... But who spesifically ?"...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:12 pm
He heard an unfamiliar voice; but it sounded young. He turned his head a little before he was able to fully see the ninja that was not too far from him. Listening to what he said, he waited a few moments before he sought to reply, "I'm Xyxer Gyojin, a member of the ANBU in Kirigakure."

After speaking, he simply nodded his head once to the ninja before he turned around to face the sea agaiin, speaking once more, "What are you doing out at this time? Wouldn't you rather be nice and warm in your house?"

[7/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:16 pm
"What are you doing out at this time? Wouldn't you rather be nice and warm in your house?"

Shino smiled at the ANBU member's question. "Hell no..." he answered "That's why I chose to be a ninja... I prefer to be training for my goals, doing what is necessary for my goals, rather than staying safe... Anyway what are you doing here ? I thought people with a rank like yours would've been pretty busy all the time...".
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:19 pm
A small smirk formed on the lips of Xyxer as he heard the Academy Student's reply. He certainly seemed like a determined fellow, something that Kirigakure was in desperate need for. "Why am I here.. I guess it's simply because I've finished all the duties I've been asked to do. And since everyon- ALMOST, everyone has gone inside, I thought it'd be rather pleasant to have a while of peace and quiet. Away from hassles." After a few more seconds, he spoke again, "So what was you training for this time?"

[8/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:29 pm
"Why am I here.. I guess it's simply because I've finished all the duties I've been asked to do. And since everyon- ALMOST, everyone has gone inside, I thought it'd be rather pleasant to have a while of peace and quiet. Away from hassles. So what was you training for this time?"

"Well," said Shino, "as you see, I have trained water surface walking... I have also learned the three jutsu taught in the academy... I guess that's pretty much it for now... Except for that strange training I did with Jake Vega, a Genin...". He looked at the man. Shino has met him mere seconds ago, buıt he thought the man was a really cool one...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:31 pm
"Well," said Shino, "as you see, I have trained water surface walking... I have also learned the three jutsu taught in the academy... I guess that's pretty much it for now... Except for that strange training I did with Jake Vega, a Genin..."

Xyxer nodded a little and chuckled before he added, "I remember my days in the academy. I thought they were pretty rough. Took me a while to get used to the jutsus and even longer to use them flawlessly. I hope you're not having the same problems as I did?"

[9/30]

Last edited by Xyxer on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:36 pm
"I remember my days in the academy. I thought they were pretty rough. Took me a while to get used to the jutsus and even longer to use them flawlessly. I hope you're not having the same problems as I did?"

"Well," answered Shino, "I am a lucky one being born into both the Senju clan, and a family of ninjas... Although unluckily, they passed away... Anyway, I'm not having many problems, although I don't like the people at the academy that much... They are same-aged as me but they are a lot more childish, in my point of view... So... What does an ANBU usually do ?"...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:40 pm
"Well," answered Shino, "I am a lucky one being born into both the Senju clan, and a family of ninjas... Although unluckily, they passed away... Anyway, I'm not having many problems, although I don't like the people at the academy that much... They are same-aged as me but they are a lot more childish, in my point of view... So... What does an ANBU usually do ?"...

Xyxer nodded a little as he spoke, "Ah.. a Senju ninja. A lot must be expected of you. As for what an ANBU usually does... Well, we basically do whatever the Mizukage asks of us. And, we also do what is in the best interest of the village... For example, I tend to do a lot of scouting, but that's all I'm allowed to say really. What about you, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

[10/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:55 pm
Ah.. a Senju ninja. A lot must be expected of you. As for what an ANBU usually does... Well, we basically do whatever the Mizukage asks of us. And, we also do what is in the best interest of the village... For example, I tend to do a lot of scouting, but that's all I'm allowed to say really. What about you, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"Well," Shino started his speech the sae way once again, "I' thinking if I can become an ANBU too, and if that's not possible, i'll become a jounin... Or I can start wandering around the whole world... I don't have a plan just yet... So, which clan are you from ?".
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum