Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:05 pm
"Well, I' thinking if I can become an ANBU too, and if that's not possible, i'll become a jounin... Or I can start wandering around the whole world... I don't have a plan just yet... So, which clan are you from ?".

Xyxer smiled a little as he listened before he went on to reply, " I'm sure you'll become an ANBU some day. We certainly need people like you. Ah, I'm from the Gyojin clan.. we're not very well known, but we're rather attuned to water based techniques, not much else about us really." He smirked a little before he went on to speak again, "And what do you know of yours?"

[11/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:10 pm
" I'm sure you'll become an ANBU some day. We certainly need people like you. Ah, I'm from the Gyojin clan.. we're not very well known, but we're rather attuned to water based techniques, not much else about us really." He smirked a little before he went on to speak again, "And what do you know of yours?"

Shino answered to the ANBU, "I know that our kekkei genkai is the wood release. I know that the origin of our clan is Konoha, although I don't know how my family ended up here... I know our clkan has been prime rivals with the well-known Uchiha clan... and that's about it... My element, by the way is earth, even though it could've been water too..."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:13 pm
Xyxer nodded his head once more as he continued to listen to the boy, waiting a few seconds before he decided to reply, "Aye, the Senju clan is quite special, and you should feel lucky to be one of the blessed few within such a prestigious clan. However, I must tell you... I currently have an eye of your clan's rival implanted."
He was unable to suppress a little chuckle as he said that.

[12/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 pm
"Aye, the Senju clan is quite special, and you should feel lucky to be one of the blessed few within such a prestigious clan. However, I must tell you... I currently have an eye of your clan's rival implanted."

"Oh... I realised the bandages around your eye... And I don't have much info about it... What is so special about their eyes ?". Shino was now even more interested in the ANBU member than before...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:20 pm
"Oh... I realised the bandages around your eye... And I don't have much info about it... What is so special about their eyes ?".

Xyxer licked his lips a little before he spoke again, "Their eyes? You could call them a cheater's eyes.. They can grant you great benefits if you learn how to use them properly. Honestly, the power they can give you... it scares me. But it's needed in order for Kirigakure to be successfully protected."

[13/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:24 pm
"Their eyes? You could call them a cheater's eyes.. They can grant you great benefits if you learn how to use them properly. Honestly, the power they can give you... it scares me. But it's needed in order for Kirigakure to be successfully protected."

"Interesting..." Nero thought "I wonder what they actually do...". He then started speaking again, "So... Is that what is called the "sharingan"... Now that I think of it, I think I heard about it from my father... And me being here may be linked to the Uchihas in Konoha... I don't know... So, anyway... What are you planning to do next ?"...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Xyxer smiled a little at the boy's question and seemed to dwell on this thought. His eyes pushing upwards as he seemed to search the sky for a revelation before he finally spoke, "I was thinking of perhaps some training, just to make sure my skills do not become slack."

[14/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:45 pm
"Well," Shino answered "training is what I came here for at the first place. So, I'll be training over there, if it does not bother you...".

Shino then walked some meters away from the ANBU and started training the academy level jutsus he has recently learned. He started the training with his Clone Technique...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:52 pm
Xyxer cracked his neck to each side before he finally pushed his knuckles outwards whilst joined, forcing them to crack as well. After doing so, he knelt down to the surface of the water and planted his palms down onto it, channeling his chakra into it. After doing so, five sharks seemed to materialize within the water and began to swim around, searching hungrily for prey.

[15/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:58 pm
Shino saw Xyxer usning an advanced water release jutsu, nothing like the jutsus he has seen being used before... "Amazing..." hr thought "He is an ANBU member after all... It would be a huge disadvantage to fight someone like him in the sea, so he is very fitted to defend the village... He was born to be an ANBU..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum