Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Earth and Water (Private, Training, Shino Senju) Empty Earth and Water (Private, Training, Shino Senju)

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 pm
Rin opened his eyes. He was sitting under a tree not too far away from the training grounds. It seems he fell asleep while reading a boring book. The book contained basic protocols he had to follow now that he was a Chuunin. You know, duties duties duties, various stuff like patrolling shifts and unit formations he would possibly have to take part in. New rank, new responsibilities. A leaf fell down right before his eyes and after slowly picking it up Rin looked up where the tree was covering the sky. It was peaceful and he liked it. Rin closed the book and stood up. After stretching his body a bit he started walking towards the training grounds. Back there under the tree he was just waiting for something, or someone to be more correct. Still with the leaf in his hand, he now was walking by a small river. There was hardly anyone around here and even if there was they would most likely not notice him because of the mist covering the whole area. A day ago Rin came to the central building of Hidden Mist village, where he looked for something useful to do. Some of other Chuunins suggested training some Genins without a team, they said it helps the village, it helps you to know yourself, it really helps the Genin and they don't get on you for not doing any missions. So the rookie Chuunin decided to give it a try. He looked through a list of genins unassigned to a team. One name caught his attention. Well there might have been other names in there, but he did not look through all of it, as soon as he found what he wanted he just sent a message to the boy.

"Dear Shino,

my name is Rin Taiki, I'm a Chuunin and a fellow shinobi of Hidden Mist. I know you recently passed your Genin exam and were not yet assigned a team. I would like to help you with your training before they can find you a team. If you're interested come to the training grounds tomorrow at noon. If not, please let me know.

Hope to see you soon,
Rin."

He did not get an answer, so the boy would come. It was about the time they agreed to meet, when Rin emerged from the mist and entered a clearing. Strangely it was very clear in here, the visibility was almost perfect, one could easily see the sky, the clouds. There was also a small river nearby, a rocky cliff and a few trees in the clearing. Rin would stop in front of the water. He still had the leaf in his hand. After looking at the sun, the young man deduced it was the appointed time. While waiting he would admire the leaf. It was a perfection.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Earth and Water (Private, Training, Shino Senju) Empty Re: Earth and Water (Private, Training, Shino Senju)

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:06 pm
Shino returned to his home after wandering around the village for quite some time... He has recently been ranked up to beocme a Genin, but nothing about his life has changed at all... "I," he thought "must at least go to some missions now... ı have to make some money after all...". He entered his room, jumping on the bed... He was going to sleep, but before he even had a slight chance to fall asleep, he heard the door of his house was being knocked at.

He jumped out of bed, "Damn !!!" he said silently, "I'm too tired... I have no visitors at any time, but when I get hell lot of tired, there are suddenly some people knocking at my door....". Shino opened the door and saw a little boy holding a letter in his hand. "Huh ?" said Nero "Hey, kid ! What can I do for you ?". The kid gave the letter to the Senju clan member and then disappeared in the crowd. The event made Shino curious.

Shino opened the letter and started reading what was written in it. "Dear Shino," the letter said, "My name is Rin Taiki, I'm a Chuunin and a fellow shinobi of Hidden Mist. I know you recently passed your Genin exam and were not yet assigned a team. I would like to help you with your training before they can find you a team. If you're interested come to the training grounds tomorrow at noon. If not, please let me know.". Shino's pupils grew larger. He went back in as fast as he could, wearing his clothes, and taking his equipment. He then left the house as fast as he could to head to the training grounds to meet Rin Taiki, the chuunin that wrote him the letter. He started walking towards the training grounds through the crowd that was unusual in the village hidden in the mist.

After some more minutes, Shino finally arrived at the training grounds. He checked the area, but unlike the streets, the field was empty. He only saw one boy, and assuming he was the chuunin, Shino walked towards him. "Hi," he said "Rin Taiki ?".
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Earth and Water (Private, Training, Shino Senju) Empty Re: Earth and Water (Private, Training, Shino Senju)

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 am
{It's not like I'm gonna get on you for making mistakes like this, but the letter said "tomorrow" xD
And after noticing people here having like 17 years old genins, I kinda gave my character a time skip, he's 17 now, a bit older than your character}

Rin was deep in his thoughts. While looking at the leaf he was wondering, was it really true that would be able to create such a perfect thing with his chakra. Were humans given such a power. He knew what Senju blood allowed them to do, but this seamed impossible. The nature seams to unlimited and so perfect, how could humans have a power to create nature from themselves? Such thoughts were swarming in Rin's head when he heard his name called. "Hi, Rin Taiki?" He turned around and saw the boy he was waiting for, he looked like he was in a hurry just a moment ago. Rin smiled and replied "Yes, Shino, that would be me. A pleasure to meet you" He waited a bit for Shino to say something if he wanted to, then he let the leaf out of his hands - it had already fallen from its tree, so its place was now on the ground. As the leaf touched the ground Rin would speak "Well, now that we've got acquainted I believe we can begin. You should already know that I asked you here to help you train. But first I'd like to see what you can do, your limits so far, okay? Come at me when you're ready!" Rin maintained his smile, but even without assuming any stances he was ready to respond to Shino's attack.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:51 am
Shino smiled at Rin from behind the bandages on his face. "O.K.," he said, getting ready to show the Chuunin named Rin what he could, "But don't expect anything special, even though I'm a Senju... I have only became a Genin recently, after all....". After his words finished, and reached Rin, Shino would dash towards Rin, trying to punch Rin in his face with his right hand, but he was certain that Rin was going to dodge it, so he was also planning the rest of the battle.

If Rin dodged his attack by holding his punch, Shino would grab the hand that was holding the punch, as he would then pull the boy to himself and try to kick him in the stomach with his left foot.

If Rin would move his head to dodge the attack, Shino would try to hit him again by changing the direction of his arm, and hittting the back of his head, if he stood close enough. If he would move to beyond Shino's reach, Shino would dash towards him and try to punch him in the face again, planning the rest of the battle as before.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:37 am
After telling Rin not to expect anything special from him, Shino began his attack by dashing right at him and aiming a punch at Rin's face. Quite straightforward, but he did tell him not to expect anything special after all. Rin tilted his head left, avoiding the attack and quickly formed a seal when he was suddenly surprised by the boy, who predicted his also a straightforward move. Suddenly Shino's arm changed direction and was not aimed to his Rin's neck from behind. The boy was moving almost as fast as Rin himself, but there was still time to react. The chuunin would duck, feeling the arm swing right above him. He would kneel with one leg and finish his technique. A new figure appeared near the river which was but a few meters away from the two. It was Rin's water clone. It would jump towards Shino and throw a pair of kunai at him, while Rin himself would perform a low spinning kick aimed at boy's legs trying to force an opening. With such speed the boy would probably dodge it and if he did, Rin would do a back flip and gain some distance. The clone would land three meters from Shino and send a pair of shurikens aimed at his arms.

Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:37 pm
Shino would be expecting the chuunin to surpass him in the fight. He would react fast to the chuunin's counter attack. He would see the spinning kick, and roll over the kick to behind the chuunin, and try to kick him. In the process, he would realize the clone and the kunais he threw just left his hands. Shino would then kick Rin to send him towards the kunais himself, leaving him only one way t dodge the kunais : disperse the clone. He was sure the kick would work since (according to his observations) the chuunin was slightly faster than him, and the kick was done from the blind spot of the chuunin, within a dead range, as the Senju believed.

Still, in order to make sure not to be hit by the kunais, he used a body flicker to appear behind the clone, then aiming a punch to the back of the clone's head, strong enough to disperse it. If both attacks hit, he would also be once again facing Rin...
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:46 pm
{Shunshin doesn't teleport you. It gives you speed boost equal to your chakra stat.}

As expected Shino would avoid Rin's kick and just a moment after Rin back flipped the boy would launch a kick of his own. Fortunately for Chuunin, by then there already was some distance between them so the kick missed. Probably after noticing the kunais and shurikens flying at him the boy performed body flicker technique and while he did not have more chakra than Rin, his speed for the moment was clearly greater than Rin's. Shino easily avoided clone's attacks and now approached to attack it from behind. Rin did not bother to save it, but instead now tried to think of the best way to use it. Actually a few ideas popped into his mind, the best probably being to use the clone as water source. But to do that Rin needed to get to his clone at about same time Shino did. And for that he would use body flicker himself. Rin formed a single seal and now being almost twice as fast as Shino using his body flicker, he quickly appeared in front of the clone finishing up hand seal chain for his following technique. Because of his superior speed and the fact that Rin's clone was taller than Shino, the boy would hopefully not notice Rin's arrival until the clone dispersed.

Just as Shino hit the back of clone's head, Rin would thrust his right hand through clone's chest dispelling the clone technique and activating the following: Water Prison technique.

Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 pm
Shino wouldn't see Rin himself coming towards the clone, since the clone closed his vision, svoiding him to see the chuunin. Shino, after dispersing the clone by a punch, was happy... For mere seconds, as he then saw Rin himself standing right in front of him... The Senju clan would realised Rin performing a jutsu from the water that was falling down to the sea from the clone that was dispersed. He would then be trapped in a sphere of water... He would be suprised. He would then stop breathing in order to not get choked in the water. He would pathetically try to move out from the trap, but wouldn't be able to achieve it. He would then sign Rin to take him out. "I have no other chance of getting out..." would Shino think, "He won...".
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:37 pm
Right after the clone dispersed due to Shino's attack as well as Rin's own command to disperse, the water that was clone's body would suddenly rush at Shino, surround him and form a sphere imprisoning the boy inside, hence the name - Water Prison. In young Senju's eyes Rin saw surprise at first. The prisoner would struggle a bit, then realizing there is no way out he signed a defeat. Rin knew the boy could hear him and that it would take a bit less than a minute to seriously choke him - plenty of time to give him a short lecture. "This is a perfect example of water from a water clone being used for another technique. Keep that in mind and don't let water user come close to you with his clone, or if you approach the clone yourself you have to be really careful about it..." He sighed making a short pause, then smiled in a caring fashion "You said not to expect anything special from you, even though you're a Senju. But actually that's the reason I chose to train you..." He slowly took his hand out of the sphere causing the whole prison to collapse, releasing the boy who would fall on the ground with all that water. As the noise of water crashing down stopped Rin finished his sentence "... You see, even if my name doesn't reveal it, I'm of Senju origin too. That is why I got interested in you." He said the last sentence noting each word. The boy was all shocked and wet, but he did not seam tired to the point he could not train anymore. They could still continue. Rin picked up the kunais his clone threw before and dropped them in front of the boy, then backed up to increase the distance between them to 10 meters. "Come at me again. Don't let your emotions think over you. Try harder."

Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:53 pm
"This is a perfect example of water from a water clone being used for another technique. Keep that in mind and don't let water user come close to you with his clone, or if you approach the clone yourself you have to be really careful about it..." He sighed making a short pause, then smiled in a caring fashion "You said not to expect anything special from you, even though you're a Senju. But actually that's the reason I chose to train you...

Shino was about to drown when he was hearing those words... He was suprised too find out that Rin here too, was a Senju clan member... "So... There are at least two Senju in the village now... Well, that's interesting, as the origin of our clan is Konohagakure, which is a little far from here... Anyway... ıs he going to leave me out from this trap or is he going to leave his fellow clan member to die ?". The trap was then released, and finally Shino could breathe again, after all the water used for the trap was dispersed and scattered into the sea... He would then hear the Senju clan member talk again...

"Come at me again. Don't let your emotions think over you. Try harder."

[There would be no kunais due to the kunais being created with the watr clone, and the clone being dispersed, even if it wasn't so, the kunais would've sinked into the water, so you'd have needed to dive to take them out.]

Shino used all the speed he had to dash towards Rin and once again try to punch him, this time in the chest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum