Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju) Empty Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 am
Jake was standing on top of one of the rooftops, he was waiting for a boy named Shino Senju. He had to help the boy train and that was his task for the day, his red hair was shining brightly thanks to the small gleam of sun light shining onto it, it was now midday and the mist that surrounded the village was thick and the village was protected well by the mist surrounding it, his brown jacket hanging over his shoulder, he was wearing his usual black shirt and blue pants with black shoes, he set the his jacket down and continued to wait for the Senju boy, both of them belonged to clans with a bloodline element, Senju was wood release and Vega was static release, he looked around and then crouched down and continued to wait for the boy who he hoped got the correct directions.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju) Empty Re: Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 am
Shino walked to the places where he was told he'd be meeting a Genin of Kirigakure who would help himself train. Shino wasw really excited about this, since becoming a Genin was his one and only goal for now... He saw a boy with light brown hair, thought that could be the boy name "Jake", and went near him to see if he was or not...

"Hi" he said "I am Shino Senju of the Hidden Mist. Are you Jake Vega ?"...
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju) Empty Re: Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 am
"Yes my name is Jake Vega..." said Jake as he turned around with a smile on his face as he was happy that the student made it, he then stood ready for combat and formed the tiger seal, lightning formed on his hand as he put his hand on the ground, a trail of lightning went towards the boy at the speed of Jake Vega himself, he hoped the boy knew any jutsu that could allow him to dodge the jutsu, "Dodge it.." said Jake as the lightning came close to the boy, Jake was about to remove his hand from the ground and a static field was going to be created, the building was 6 meters wide and 10 meters high, the only move that could dodge this was body flicker and the area in front of Jake would be covered by electricity for 10-15 seconds, it normally lasts for 11 seconds.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 am
Shino acted quickly to use the only jutsu that could help him... The Body Flicker technique granted him a boost in speed, as he tried to get out of the range of the jutsu that he didn't yet understand or know before it reached or hit (again, he didn't yet understand it) Shino. "What is that ?" Shino thought "And why don't they teach us stuff like that in the academy in the first place ? Is he trying to kill me ?". Shino hardly made it out of the jutsu's range even though he didn't know if he did it or not.

He jumped as he reached the max. range (again, he didn't know if he has, or not), because from his point of view, it had to be a jutsu that had something to do with the ground, since Jake Vega put his hand to the ground when he started doing the technique. Shino, after falling down to the ground as a result of his jump, he got up from the ground, thinking of a way to make an attack good enough to impress Jake Vega, the Genin who was training him... "Now... It'd be good if they taught us any offensive jutsus in the academy... Damn... Nobody taught us anything and now I'm thrown in to a battle, just like that..." thought Shino, so he looked at the boy, but then his thoughts changed "Meh... I will have my time to impress him... Once I hit Genin... At least... Anyway... I should talk the boy... I won't survive a training like this for a long time... I need something...easier...". He looked at the boy once again and said "Yo, Jake ! If you want a battle, choose someone with some jutsus, at least, not an academy student who only knows the basic jutsus... Now, are you going to at least teach me something, or at least train me in a way my skills will be developed, or at least in a way I will not die ?".

[WC : 417]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 am
"Yea I have a few, Race you to the bottom, I will give you a ten second head start." said Jake as he put up his hands and began counting down, "10...9...8..." said Jake really slow, when the boy leaves Jake will then slide down the ladder and might or might not win the boy and when they are there, he will then say, "Lets go into that shop" said Jake as he pointed to an abandoned store, he would then run towards the store and wait outside for the boy.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:24 am
[We have the same base speed, so I assumed I would be early as much as how many seconds you give me as a headstart.]

"Race you to the bottom, I will give you a ten second head start." said the boy with the technique which could have killed Shino... He was glad that the boy called Jake wasn't going to use any deadly techniques on him anymore. Well, it at least seemed he wouldn't... Shino could only concentrate on the race when Jake has already counted down to 5, so Shino hurried in getting down... He happened to arrive something like 3 or 4 seconds earlier than the boy. When he was there, he checked the area they were standing in. Couple of shops and houses, not much... Shino wondered why Jake told him to go down... "Lets go into that shop" said the boy,pointing a shop next to where Shino stood. He ran towards the shop and stood there, probably waiting for Shino.

Shino looked for a kind of sign to see what the shop was for, but he couldn't see anything due to his point of view. He was now wondering why Jake wanted them to go into the shop... He ran near Jake as fast as he could, and started speaking through the bandages that covered his nose and mouth as he lied his left arm to the outer side of the wall of the shop to gain the energy he lost when he ran back, "So... what is in the shop ? Why arew we down here ? What is it that you're planning ?"...

[WC : 660]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 am
Jake didn't answer, he only signaled for Shino to follow. He then walked through the doors and there was a fat man standing behind the teller with a smile on his face, Jake waved to the man, the man nodded and Jake walked up towards a wall in the far corner of the shop and that was hidden from sight, he formed the Tiger hand seal and placed it on the wall, it absorbed the electric chakra that was on Jake's hand, the door then fell back and Jake fell forward and landed head first on the ground, Jake's headband stopped him from hitting his forehead onto the ground, he then got up and looked at Shino, "Shino get in quick.." said Jake, when the boy enters he will signal to the man to close the hidden door. After it was closed a stairway began to light up, "Follow me and be quite..." said Jake as he walked ahead of the boy and hoped that the boy was still following him.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 pm
Jake didn't answer to any of Shino's questions. He went into the shop, and Shino did the same, following him. "I don't know why I trust so much in someone I have recently met... But... Anyway... I wonder what's going on...". They went deeper in the shop to face another door. Jake did a Tiger hand seal, put his hand to the wall, as the door fell back, as Jake followed the door, Shino smiling because of the unexpected fall. "Shino get in quick.." said the Genin, after getting up form the ground. "Well..." thought Shino "I came all the way here, right ? It'd be a shame to turn back from here...". Shino did as Jake said and got in to the room or hallway (Shino didn't see what was inside, just yet.), as Jake signaled someone in the back of Shino, and the door got closed...

Just as it happened, a stair way lighted up before them. Shino was suprised to see this since he was expecting there to be either a room or a hallway between the door. He could have tripped his foot and fell down if he stepped forward a few more steps before the stariway was lighted up. "Mystery..." thought Shino "I went in for the mystery... Of course... It was curiousity that made me come in to a place someone I just met told me to...". "Follow me and be quite..." said Jake, breaking the silence kept for a long time. He would follow Jake Vega down the stairs, wondering what was there... In fact, he would've done that even if Jake told him the opposite...

[WC : 932]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 am
Jake walked and signaled for Shino to stop walking as a huge axe fell down and then went back up, he then signaled for the boy to follow again, when they reached the bottom of the stairs their was no one here except for comic books and other random stuff, he walked up to the door on the far end of the room and placed his hand on the empty hand space, the door opened and in front of them their was millions of training equipment, and a ring in the middle to practice with. "This is where I train..." said Jake as he walked towards the ring and slid under the ropes and stood up again, "Come on, I want to test your strength.." said Jake as he signaled for the boy to move towards the ring and enter, when the boy would enter Jake would stand ready, "Now attack me..." said Jake with his hands up in a boxing fashion, he moved closer so that the boy had more to aim at.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:02 am
"This is where I train..." said Jake as he entered the ring, "Come on, I want to test your strength...". Shino was suprised to see the room with a ring in it. He saw Jake getting on it as he thought "Oh... Hell no... I'd have rather been killed in a spar than get kicked in the ass by someone else...". Still, he did as Jake said and got on the ring. He sent a rookie punch towards Jake's face. He was sure he!'d dodge it and counter the attack, so Shino was thinking where he would strike with the counter attack...

[WC : 1035]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum