Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju)

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:14 am
Jake wouldn't dodge it instead he took the punch straight to the face, he then looked at the boy with a smile and wiped the blood from his mouth, he then looked at the boy and began to speak, "I want you to chase this.." said Jake as he opened a hidden door that he was standing on before and pulled out...a chicken. "Your going to catch this within 20 seconds or else" said Jake looking more serious than before. "YOU GET NO FOOD!!" said Jake as he pulled out noodles and let go of the chicken, "Now chase!!" said Jake with food in his mouth and he sat down and continued to eat, when he was finished he just watched the boy as he tried to catch the chicken, he then fell asleep and forgot to tell the boy that 20 seconds were up.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vega and Senju (Spar,P,Jake Vega and Shino Senju)

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:52 am
Shino was suprised that the punch had actually hit the Genin. "Of course..." he thought "He was testing my strength, what would the point be in beating an academy student up anyway ? So... I guess we won't continue... Or maybe we will ? What is he doing ?"... "I want you to chase this.." said Jake as he opened a hidden door, making Shino suprised once again, and then he pulled out a chicken..."A chicken ?" Nero thought "What is it doing here ? What is Jake going to do with it ? What does this boy think ? God... I never get what he is doing until he actually does it... He is indeed an interesting boy... Nothing like the people I have met before... "Your going to catch this within 20 seconds or else." said Jake looking more serious than before. "YOU GET NO FOOD!!" said the Genin loudly, letting go of the chicken, "Now chase!!". Shino's concentration was now on the chicken instead of Jake. Shino started chasing the little animal while Jake sat to the ground and started eating...

"That damn Jake..." he thought "But still, I am training better than I ever did before... Although he has unusual ways, he is helping with my training... I should see this guy more often...". Shino tried catching the chicken once again with his bare hands as he was counting down in his head "13... 12... 11...". The chicken broke free before Shino could actually grab it. Then, after a full tour around the ring chasing it, Shino has finally achieved to actually grab it, but he had lost track of the countdown. Thinking, Jake'd let him know if it was 20 seconds already, Shino assumed it hasn't been that much yet. He quickly yelled "I caught it !", as he realised Jake was sleeping... The shout of Shino would've probably wake Jake up...

[WC : 1345]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 am
Jake heard a loud shout and woke up, he was dreaming once again, he had fallen asleep and he ate most of his food, he then got up and congratulated Shino for catching the chicken under the time limit. "Well done, Shino..now I want you to take this bowl out of my hand." said Jake as he put the bowl of Shino's food in his hand. he then began to think how his training methods was going to help the boy, "ohk hold on a sec.." said Jake as he put the food down. "You are going to go through this first.." said Jake as he put his hand on the closets wall to the ring, this time the wall didn't fall back it waited until Jake removed his hand and then a door handle appeared and then a voice spoke. "What clan lived among us, but died in rebirth." said a voice that sounded like it was going to kill you if you say the password wrong. "Vega" said Jake as he smirked to himself. "Corrrrrect..." said the voice and Jake then put his hand on the handle and pulled. The door opened and inside was a massive training course with darts, swinging axes and a bunch of fire coming out from the walls, "Oops wrong setting.." said Jake as he flipped the switch that was next to the door and the whole room changed, their in front of them was a moving training dummy with chakra threads holding it in the air, "Your going to fight that..and don't worry it won't kill you..." said Jake as he walked inside and showed a thumbs up to the right hand corner of the room. "You ready.." said Jake with a smile.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:03 pm
"Well done, Shino..now I want you to take this bowl out of my hand." said Jake as he held a bowl of food in front of Shino. "So... Training is over ?" thought Nero as Jake put the bowl down. "O.K., hold on a sec." said the Genin "You're going to go through this first...". He then put his hand on the wall of the ring, and when Jake removed his hand a door handle appeared as a voice started speaking. "What clan lived among us, but died in rebirth ?" asked the voice that sounded creepy. Jake answered "Vega.". "Vega ?" Shino thought "Isn't that Jake's clan..."died in rebirth"... I wonder what that means...". Then the creepy voice started talking again "Corrrrect...". Jake put his hand on the handle and pulled. The door opened and Shino could now see a massive source of training equipment, but a too challenging thing for someone like Shino...

"Ooops wrong setting..." said Jake, calming Shino down. The door got closed and when it opened again, there was a training dummy standing up. "You're going to fight that, and don't worry, it won't kill you...". "You ready ?" asked Jake, smiling. "Of course..." answered Shino as he dashed (although it was the speed of walking for most shinobi) towards the training dummy. He started punching and kicking the dummy, and sooner or later he realised the dummy was being manipulated by chakra threads... "Damn..." thought Shino "I should've seen that sooner...". He then continued to fight the dummy as if nothing has happened.

[WC: 1603]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 pm
"Wow this kid is really hyped up.." said Jake with a smirk on his face as he walked away and picked up the bowl and brought it to where Shino was training. "Yo Shino, time for your break," said Jake as he walked in between the two and showed a thumbs up to the right hand corner of the room, Jake then walked out of the room, not before giving the bowl to Shino, "Now eat up, your going to need it!" said Jake as he placed his hand on the ground of the ring and sent lightning chakra into it, "for this your going to have to pick out when I'm going to release another blast of this jutsu and when I do you jump in the air and grab hold of the wire that is above you and then your going to get closer and closer and when your in front of me your get to do one last test and then you can rest for real." said Jake with a smile on his face.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 pm
Shino, after hearing the Genin who was helping him with his training said "Wow this kid is really hyped up...", smiled under the bandages that covered his mouth and nose like a mask... He was keeping on fighting with the dummy when Jake started talking, interrupting Shino. "Yo Shino, time for your break," said the Genin as he gave a thumbs up and got out of the room, "Now eat up, you're going to need it!" he continued, as he did that freaky lightning jutsu once again, as Shino jumped back as fast as possible. "For this, you're going to have to pick out when I'm going to release another blast of this jutsu and when I do you jump in the air and grab hold of the wire that is above you and then your going to get closer and closer and when you're in front of me, you got to do one last test and then you can rest for real.". Shino was a little disappointed to hear that... That was going to be tough one after all... But Shino wasn't the type of guy who would've given up so easily... He did as the one from the Vega clan, the clan that "died in rebirth" told him to and jumped up to the wire and held on to it without getting caught up in the jutsu done by him. He then slowly started to swing and swing until he was on top of Jake. When he was up there, he let go of the wire and fell down in front of the boy. Shino would then pick up the bowl of food, sit next to him and start eating.

[WC : 1885]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 am
Jake was far but impressed he had watched the boy go, "well done," he would say as the boy sat next to him and started eating, "Ohk last test..." said Jake as he put his hand on the wall that they came in from and walked in closing the door behind him, his voice was then heard. "I want you to find an exit.." said Jake, "Its hidden somewhere deep in the room yet it is small in blind sight..." said Jake as there was a clicking sound and the voice was gone, he hoped that the boy would find his way out, the exit was through the door with the code on it.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:41 am
Shino was sitting on the ground, eating what was in the bowl. He smiled as he thought of everything that has happened that day "Well... Today has been really interesting and helpful... Meetin Jake was something important itself, and I've trained like I have never done it before... I already feel like I am a little stronger... Hmmm... I suppose I should go out and train more...". He then heard the boy from the Vega clan speak again "O.K., the last test...", Shino's eyes hace opened to seem larger when he heard the words of the Genin who has put his hand on the wall that they came in from, walked in and closed the door as he continued "I want you to find the exit... It's hidden somewhere in the room, yet it is small in blind sight...". Shino heard a clicking sound, he thought it was the sound of the door getting locked...

"Damn..." he thought, "Am I kidnapped ? If I am, it'd be an amazing story of my stupidity that can be told to others, well if I actually get out of here... Ever...". Shino started to search the room for anything that could've helped him get out of the room... He then, once again looked at the chicken, as he thought "I've already been all over the room when I was chasing the chicken... I have pretty much seen everything, I guess... But it still wouldn't hurt to look again...". So Shino started searching the room once again... He looked and he looked, he searched and he searched until he gavce up, thiking it was not even slightly possible for him to find an exit... "Maybe this was the test after all..." Shino thought "You have to stop looking for things that are not there... Youmust let it go...". Shino went near the wall that they came in from at the first place to shout to Jake to take him out... But then he remembered how Jake got out of the place... "He put his hand to the wall... Like this ?". So, Shino put his hand to the wall just as Jake did, although he wasn't sure that would work, since it may have needed Vega clan DNA for the doors to be opened... So, when putting his hand to the wall, he also said "Yo, Jake. If there is some sort of code for this, you should let me know...". But Shino wasn't sure Jake would've heard it either...

[2300]

[also raito, if u won't take shino out, then please give me OOC info how to]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:56 am
Jake was listening and watching the Senju, the clicking sound went on again, "Get this right and you can go" said Jake, "What is life's greatest illusion.." said Jake, he hoped the boy knew the answer to this or else the boy was going to have to find the alternate exit, which was hidden deep within the room, behind the training dummies, "Oh and if you get this wrong your going to need to find another exit which is hidden in the far right hand corner of the room" said Jake as the clicking sound went again and he sat back in the chair and put his feet on the desk.
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 pm
[btw, let me know if something w/ this post bothers you.]

Shino heard the Vega clan member talk again; "Get this right and you can go"... The Senju then heard that creepy sound again, but this time, the sound asked a familiar question... "What... Is life's... Greatest... Illusion ?"... Shino was positive he has heard that question before, possibly many times... "How ?" he thought "How do I know this question ? Whydidn't I know the previous one ? What was the answer ?". Shino then concentrated on his past, trying to remember each single detail... "My dad..." Shino thought, "...it has something to do with my dad... But what ? Anyway, let's concentrate on the question... What is life's greatest illusion ? It doesn't have a direct answer, but what was it ? Wait... I remember something else... My father... He tried to teach me about this... Anout everything... What was it that he said ? Umm... "The life's greatest illusion is ... , my brother...". Shino remembered those exact words since he didn't know back then why his father used "my brother" when talking to Shino. He asked, but his father smiled, saying he'd understand it later.

"It was a code after all... But it won't help e if I can't remember what the missing part was... Happiness ? Yeah, that sounds right... Life's greatest illusion... Something that we make ourselves think we are, although we are not... It has to be happiness... No... Now that I think, father also taught me some clues to remember the answer... "It's what you are, unless you're not...". Well, that's not helpful, I have to remember the rest... "And if you are what you are not, you're not innocent...". Yes... That's it...". Shino got excited and answered "It's innocence...". He then got disappointed as he was rejected by the door. The creepy sound answered "You are not worthy...". Shino was first suprised, but then he realised the stupid mistake he made... "I should have said "Innocence, my brother"... How dumb... Anyway, maybe Jake will accept this answer and let me out...".

"Hey Jack." he shouted, "Is it close enough or will I have to search for the other exit ?"...

[WC : 2645]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum