Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Shino's Genin Exam Empty Shino's Genin Exam

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 pm
Shino arrived at the academy for the Genin exams. He was coming from the sea, from a training with the ANBU of the village, Xyxer. And he was a little wet. He went in and waited for instructions. Shino was a little nervous "I'm a Senju," he thought, "I can't fail the exam... I can't fail my clan...".

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Shino's Genin Exam Empty Re: Shino's Genin Exam

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 pm
Shino nervously entered the room where the exam was going to take place... The instructor greeted him. "Welcome! Today, I would like for you to show me that you know how to preform the three basic ninjutsu they teach at the academy. You may begin now!" said the man as he made Shino more nervous although there was no reason for him to be... "Only the three basic jutsu..." Shino thought "I already know each of them and how to use them... Even tactics, which are not taught to us in the academy... I wonder what the reson fot my nerve is... I'm not weak, I'm not "uncapable"... I have faith in myself... I can do this... O.K. The three basic jutsu, he said ? Ummm... Damn... I am so nervous I can't even think which they are... Ummmm... Transformation... Yes, let's start with transformation...".

Shino put his fingers together in front of him, in order to use the Henge no Jutsu. "What do I transform into ? Who do I transform into ? Dammnn... Why am I this nervous ? Why would I be even a little nervous ? I am a succesful student, I can do this... What is it that stops me ? The burden on me, laid to me because of my clan ? Yes... I believe that is it... I have to overcome the feeling of having the chance of shaming my clan, and go through this with ease... Because I can... I am capable of doing it... Now... I will transform into the exam instructor...".

Shino did the handseal that was necessary for the technique, and used Transformation technique to transform into the genin exam instructor. It was a pretty succesful transformation since it nearly had no flaws at all even though it was Shino's first time seeing this man... After giving the genin exams instructor some time to examine the clone to see how good it was, Shino released the technique, once again returning to his normal form... Shino smiled as he realised he has gone through the first part of the exam with ease, without having a problem. It was a minor success, but a necessary one in order to become a Genin... "O.K." thought Shino, "One done, two more to go... Now, I should do the clone technique next... I don't even know how I'm going to use the Substitution technique in a place like this... What will I use as a decoy ? Are they expecting me to pick out a log from my pocket ? Anyway... The clone technique... Creating three clones will probably be enough wouldn't it ? I should just in case create 5 ones... O.K., Let's do this..".

Shino once again did a handseal, this time it was the one necessary for the clone technique, which was the jutsu that Shino was about to do to pass the Genin exams... So, he did the seal, and next to him, in a 2 meter range at most have the clones appeared... There were 5 of them and they each looked creepy-level like Shino himself... The clones seemed perfect... Not even someone from Shino's family could've told the difference, if they were alive that is... "Yes..." Shino thought "Now that nearly all of the exam is done, i don't feel the unnecessary burden in me any more, nor do I feel nervous... I'm going to do this fast & easy... It's thanks to the gift I have, with the luck of being born into the Senju clan... I am a lucky one indeed... Anyway... The last jutsu to go... I will do the substitution technique and this is done... Now let's see... What can I use as a decoy to replace myself with ? Ummmm... I guess I can use one of those chairs standing over there... Yeah, that would work, and I guess won't be a problem...".

So, Shino planned on replacing himself with the empty chair that was standing only some meters away from him. He did the handseal necessary for doing the Substitution technique, and replaced himself with the decoy, which was the empty chair... Shino, whinking the last one was the easiest smiled. "I did it." he thought "I did it... I am going to be a real ninja... I will have an actual rank... I will have a headband... I'm going to be one step closer to achieving my dreams, I'll be stronger, I'll be more respected... But more important than others, I will finally be acknowledged by some of the many other ninjas in the village hidden in the mist... It will be an honor... From this day, I must train every day, giving it my best to one day be selected by Xyxer to his team... Then one day, I'll surpass him... I will do it... I have to... I have to live my life in a way that will prove that I'm worth of being a Senju clan member... I need to show others that I'm not only lucky, but a worthy person... But first, I must become one...". Shino waited the exam instructor to call the end of the exam for him, so he could get his headband...

[WC : 860/800]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum