Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:06 pm
After his eyes had carefully scanned the water, he had caught site of a school of fish minding their own business and drifting with the current. However, Xyxer instantly controlled the sharks to attack the school of fish, tearing them up into shreds and releasing a warm, thick red liquid into the water. The sharks continued to attack anything that moved within the water; Xyxer seemed a bit thrilled by these events.

[16/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:59 am
Shino didn't see what the sharks of Xyxer have done to the fishes in the water, he was minding his own business, training his chakra by using his jutsu, with his eyes closed. He created some clones, which then all used Transformation Technique to transform into the form of Shino's teacher at the academy. After carefully examining the clones to see how well they were created, and seeing that they were allright, Shino released the clones, standing by himself once again when he saw the sharks created by Xyxer, the ANBU member of the Mist. They have killed some fishes, since there was now blood mixed with the water in the sea...

[WC : 914]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:41 am
After a few moments of watching the sharks he spoke again, "What did you want to train again? Speed or something?" His eyes remained fixed on the sharks as they went around their business, chomping on every single living organism within the waters.

[17/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:36 am
"What did you want to train again? Speed or something?"

Shino heard the question a little late since he was focused on the sharks... "Ummm..." Shino answered "Nothing in spesific... I'm here to train... Just train...".

[WC : 940]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:06 am
"Ummm..." Shino answered "Nothing in spesific... I'm here to train... Just train...".

Xyxer nodded a little before he replied, "Fair enough. I suppose I'll help you a little. After all, as a ninja you have to have quick reflexes." After Xyxer had finished speaking, the sharks seemed to direct their attention towards the boy standing on the water; Shino. They began to swim upwards using their powerful bodies before leaping out of the sea and in the direction of Shino, but he would have had plenty of time to react.

[18/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 am
"Fair enough." the ANBU answered to Shino, "I suppose I'll help you a little. After all, as a ninja you have to have quick reflexes." After Xyxer had finished speaking, Shino realised that the sharks now turned their faces to face Shino. "Oh no !" he thought "Is this what he meant by "helping me" ? I know one thing for sure : dying won't help me... I have to find a way to run away from them...". Shino then waited until the sharks were close enough to miss Shino without changing their direction to him once again, but also not too late, otherwise they'd have eaten him right away...

So, when he found the right moment, he used Body Flicker and all the speed he had to dodge the sharks, going back a few meters... He then looked at Xyxer and started talking. "O.K." he said, "Let's train...". Shino then stopped the technique to walk on the water, and started sinking... He then started swimming towards Xyxer, and got out of the water to once again stand on the water, in front of the ANBU once again, and try to punch Xyxer Gyojin...

[WC : 1132]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:56 am
Xyxer watched as Shino narrowly avoided death at the jaws of the sharks, only for him to sink back down into the water? Somewhat confused by this, he decided to stand up and removed his hands from the surface of the water, thus breaking the chakra that held the sharks together, making them fade away into nothing.

Watching carefully as the boy began to swim towards him, a small smirk just remained on his face. He watched as the boy climbed out from the water and stood right in front of him and went for a punch straight away. Laughing under his breath, all Xyxer did was duck before he went behind the academy student, lightly tapping him on his shoulder, waiting for his next move.

[19/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:26 am
Shino, who was already expecting Xyxer to dodge the punch, brought his concentration together once again, after being distracted by a light tap to his shoulder by the Gyojin. He then jumped towards the ANBu, and tried to kick him. He was not expecting to hit the ANBU in any way, but it was still a training for him. "Someday..." Shino thought, "When I become strong enough, I'l battle him for real, prove him what I can do... But first things first. I have to train hard, and graduate from the academy, becoming a Genin...".

[WC : 1227]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 am
Xyxer watched as Shino remained relentless. A small smirk on his face as he lightly slapped the foot that was coming towards him, forcing it to turn at an angle which would not harm him. He remained moving backwards and swerving around, he didn't intend to attack the academy student, because he knew fully well that if he did, where ever he punched, would more than likely end up broken.

[20/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 am
Shino smiled as Xyxer easily slapped his ankle to the side to dodge the move. After landing on the ground, Shino once again stood up straight. The sea made Shino unable to move as fast as him on ground, since Shino wasn't yet used to walking over water surface. He once again aimed a punch at Xyxer, which he knew to be rookie, and be easily dodged by him. Shino accepted that fact...

[WC : 1300]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum