Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:25 pm
"Hmmm. I expected as much... But as for that "special" team you may lead, I'll try my best to be a part of it, as soon as I become strong enough..." The academy student said.

Xyxer smirked a little at the boy's words before he replied, "It'd be interesting to see you when you've improved. Hopefully you'll be fast enough to surprise me and perhaps beat me in a fight."

[26/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen
Stat Page : Smoke Warning
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only] - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting [Private, Xyxer & Shino only]

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:34 pm
"It'd be interesting to see you when you've improved. Hopefully you'll be fast enough to surprise me and perhaps beat me in a fight." said Xyxer Gyojin with a smirk on his face. "You just wait and see, Xyxer Gyojin," said Shino, "Just wait and see...". Shino smiled at the ANBU member, thinking of a plan to become strong enough in a short time... He looked up at the blue sky, which could hardly be seen due to the mist... "The mist..." Shino thought, "The village is hidden in it... I wonder if there is a way for people to be hidden in it too... Like a jutsu or something...".

Shino then once again looked at the ANBU member he was standing in front of. Shino was curious about something, so he asked it to him, "Hey Xyxer... Do the 7 swordsmen of the mist still exist ? If they do, are you one of them, and if you are, what does your sword do ? I'm jusr curious spesifically about this, because I have twin swords left to me by my father that may be put to good use if I train them, and become strong enough... So, what is your answer ?"...

[WC : 1904]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:15 pm
"Hey Xyxer... Do the 7 swordsmen of the mist still exist ? If they do, are you one of them, and if you are, what does your sword do ? I'm just curious spesifically about this, because I have twin swords left to me by my father that may be put to good use if I train them, and become strong enough... So, what is your answer ?"...

A small smirk firmed on the lips of Xyxer once more as the boy became inquisitive. He nodded a little before he began to speak, "The 7 Swordsmen of the Mist are being brought back. I'm the only one in it currently I think, and my sword.. Though I do not have it, I already know of what it does. It's a simple sword I designed for overwhelming clashes and devastating butchery. You could call it an improvement on The Demon of the Mist's sword. Kubikiribōchō kazu ni"

[27/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm
"The 7 Swordsmen of the Mist are being brought back. I'm the only one in it currently I think, and my sword.. Though I do not have it, I already know of what it does. It's a simple sword I designed for overwhelming clashes and devastating butchery. You could call it an improvement on The Demon of the Mist's sword. Kubikiribōchō kazu ni" said the Gyojin clan member. "Kubikiribōchō kazu ni..." repeated Shino, "...it sounds awesome... Maybe one day I can battle it with my swords... Who knows ? Anyway, I came here from a long training already, so I'm feeling a little tired, in fact too tired to keep on training... So, I won't try to hit you again... Just saying...".

After a few seconds of silence, Shino started talking again, "So, Xyxer... Is there anything you can suggest me in becoming streong easy ? Training methods or something ?"...

[WC : 2054]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:30 pm
"Kubikiribōchō kazu ni..." Shino said, "...it sounds awesome... Maybe one day I can battle it with my swords... Who knows ? Anyway, I came here from a long training already, so I'm feeling a little tired, in fact too tired to keep on training... So, I won't try to hit you again... Just saying...". Afterwards, he spoke once more,
"So, Xyxer... Is there anything you can suggest me in becoming streong easy ? Training methods or something ?"...

With a small look of concentration, he rubbed his chin for a few seconds before he began to speak once more, "Of course, the usual.. Be dedicated with your training, try to focus on one specific area but switch it up every now and again.. I can't really tell you how to train as we have different paces to put ourselves through. I'm sure you'll be able to do it if you put your heart into your training."

[28/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:41 pm
"Of course, the usual.. Be dedicated with your training, try to focus on one specific area but switch it up every now and again.. I can't really tell you how to train as we have different paces to put ourselves through. I'm sure you'll be able to do it if you put your heart into your training." said the ANBU. "I will..." answered Shino, "Of course I will... After all, this is the one thing I dedicate my life to... I will train as hard as I can and one they become a powerful ninja...". Shino was looking at Xyxer right in the eyes. He then once again started talking "Anyway, thanks for everything... I suppose I'll head back into the illage after having some more fresh air...".

[WC : 2182]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm
"Anyway, thanks for everything... I suppose I'll head back into the village after having some more fresh air...".

Xyxer simply nodded his head at what the boy had said and just turned back around, looking into the distant laps of the sea while his hands absent-mindedly resided within the warmth of his cloak.

[29/30]
Ryūka
Ryūka
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 pm
Shino waved at the ANBU member ninja as he headed back to the village. "Once again" he said, "thanks again for everything, Xyxer Gyojin, remember the name of Shino Senju... I'll make sure that you'll hear it more...". Shino then disappeared in the mist...

[EXIT]

[WC : 2226, +11stats and22 JP]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 pm
Xyxer waved once to the boy without looking and remained staring into the distance. His eye briefly glazed over and his hand reached upwards towards his bandages, peeling them off from his face slowly. After a few seconds, he opened his eye, revealing the one tomoe sharingan. Now active, he planned to make it as strong as he possible.

However, something weird caught the attention of Xyxer when he used the sharingan. He could see fluctuating chakra in somebody's system not too far away, but it seemed to be of aggressive use. Alarmed, he began to sprint swiftly across the surface of the sea until he saw what seemed to be a fisherman and a bandit, and it certainly seemed like the bandit had decided to do the unthinkable. As soon as the bandit's sword hit the fisherman, the ANBU sword of Xyxer met his neck. Cutting cleanly through the neck of the bandit he beheaded him quickly and turned around to see the fisherman bleeding out on his boat. Looking down at him, he frowned a little that he was unable to get there in time. He was ashamed that he was unable to get there earlier to save him. He was only seconds late.. He knew casualties were expected, so he bit his tongue and went to report what had happened, developing the second tomoe of the sharingan almost instantly.

[30/30]
[EXIT]
[2250 WC]
[2nd tomoe sharingan unlocked]
[Kenjutsu Specialty unlocked]
[+11 Health + 22 JP]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum