Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Sat May 26, 2012 2:46 am
Sameonna nodded lightly as they both came to the decision to goto the beach. She thought it was a pretty nice shot to get some true relaxation and escape from the harsh life she was so used to. Constant training, blood, sweat and tears. She began to walk forward and started to answer Nietzsche, gesturing her hands while speaking. "Well, its nice to get some partial admiration from fellow Genin." She smiled and laughed. "But.. Yes, what you hear is nothing but the truth.. My chakra levels do rival that of Kage, and my chakra control is even greater in quality than my reserves." She continued walking further, all three ninja moving in amplified unison. She dreamed of days like this. Considering all three were Genin, and fairly strong at that, they'd make the perfect team.

She was unsure of what skills each possessed, or what they could do individualistically, but the thought of having a pinpoint mission knockout team, or assailant squad was perfection in her eyes. It'd be like the ancient ninja back in the past over two-hundred years ago; the one composed of Rin, Minato Namikaze and Obito Uchiha. Perfection.. She looked at the two with curiosity in her eyes. "So.. What do the two of you specialize or train in? I'm curious to know." She brushed her ocean blue hair out of the way, as it was getting into her line of sight.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Sat May 26, 2012 2:59 am
Cutting down through a short cut to the beach Nietzsche heard Sameonna ask what he specialized in. He instantly answered: “Oh well I specialize in medical jutsu and I enjoy dabbling in genjutsu. I guess you could say I’m not much of a fighter unless I am forced into a fight.” As he finished answering he remembered why he had become a medical ninja: his grandfather. Luckily, the beauty that was spread before him quickly erased the sadness brought on by remembering his past.

They had reached the seashore. Putting down his lunch Nietzsche ran to the waters edge. “I hope you two don’t mind but I kinda want to go for a swim I will be right back. Feel free to start lunch with out me.” he yelled over his shoulder. He then took off his shirt and tied back his white hair while walking into the nice cool water. His thoughts then wandered to that of a team. He wondered could the three of them make a good team?
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Sat May 26, 2012 3:23 am
I looked back at Sameonna. "I specialize in close combat and in Ninjutsu." I said proudly. "In all honesty though I prefer not to fight. I only do it when there is no other choice." I continue to speak with a smile,I don't know why I always smiled but for some reason i could never be brought down,I was like the sky in that way.

As we arrived at the beach I sat down at the bench. The sky was clearer here. "Swimming? Honestly it sounds like fun to me." I said with a smile. "Shame I didn't bring anything." I sat on the bench and watched the sky. "At least there's a nice view".
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 3:45 am
Sameonna thought of the possibilities she could utilize using all of these skills formed into a single variety of strategic battle plans and formations. It'd be simplicity and complexity defined. Nietzsche could be the support and frontline flanking unit, Sameonna could act as the artillery or siege weapon of the group, utilizing massive prowess to take down larger objectives or multitudes of enemies - especially being a master of the Silent Killing Technique; and Hikou could act as the persuasive or practical political force of the group, possibly an interrogator or mission scout - since interrogations never erupt into fights, and scouting missions naturally consist of non-violent information gathering quality.

She smiled at the thought. As Nietzsche yelled over his shoulder to begin eating, Sameonna took some Ramen and began sipping it to see how hot it was. It was the perfect temperature, really; so she took a pair of chopsticks and began to chow down in a polite manner. "Mmm..." She murmured as she ate. It was certainly good. Chicken ramen brewed to perfection with light tea leaves and minimal seasoning. "I'll go swimming when I'm finished.. I'm just soooo hungry." She smiled, a noodle hanging from her mouth before she slurpled it back up. She saw Nietzsche coming back from where he was, but paid little attention to his attire as she was fully focused on her meal. She would ask, when he returned "Why were you so interested to know my chakra level? And by the way, the honor is mine." She'd smile.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 4:01 am
Coming back up from his swim Nietzsche was regretting having simply run into the water with his long pants on. Dripping wet he walked over to where Sameonna was sitting. As he walked over he felt the cold pebbles stick to his feet. “Sorry to just up and leave to go swimming, but it’s just a quirk of mine; I love being in the water.” he explained bashfully letting his eyes wander up and down the beach. Sitting down next to Sameonna he opened his poorly packed lunch: a dry sandwich and a hardboiled eggs. Nietzsche glanced longingly at Sameonna’s ramen, but quickly averted his eyes when she asked why he had been so interested in knowing her chakra level.

Looking out to the bright blue sea Nietzsche started to explain: “well see I was figuring that it would be a good fact to know. I try to learn all about a person. So if I have to fight them I know what they’re capable of or in this case if I consider teaming up with them I know their strengths and weaknesses. That brings me to something I was thinking about while swimming. Do you think us three would make a good genin team? If so we should consider creating one, in which case a team name would be important. Any thoughts on that?” Nietzsche looked over to Sameonna to watch her reaction.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 4:23 am
Sameonna watched as he walked toward where the two were, completely soaked, laughing at the fact that he was drenched, and looked kind of silly. It was an enjoyable sight that made her giggle. She looked outward to the beach as he did until he began to prepare his lunch. What he took out made her give a straight face ( ), and watched keenly as his eyes scanned her ramen. After all, she did have three small kennels full - so why not give him some? She'd smile, pushing over a carton of the fresh ramen to him. "Here." She'd giggle once more. "That should make your lunch alot more filling!"

She'd look at him odd-eyed when he actually suggested being a team. It was exactly what she was thinking about when he left. Wow. Maybe they were really meant to become a team and go on missions. This was as good a chance as any, as far as she could tell atleast. She was on her own since her mothers death after all, so why not find a group of people to travel with? It'd provide protection for all three, and give all three allies, unities and emotional bonds to make everything more vivid and beautiful than imaginable. Ultimately, this was her chance. She had to take it.

"Well, although I find your desire to gather information quite interesting, the real thing I'm intrigued about however is the fact that you want to form a team. You see, I ironically was thinking about the same exact thing. Heh." She'd laugh lightly, lifting her arm and scratching her head. "Crazy isn't it?" Once more, a giggle would escape her lips. Her eyes were shining like the ocean beside them, the beach was beautiful here. The sky was blanketed by a landscape of oranges and reds and blues. It was simply perfection. All forms of elegance shaped into one. "Yes, I suppose we'd need a team name.. How about.." She thought for a moment, tapping her chin. "I got nothin'.." Sameonna laughed as she put her head down, slurping a noodle into her mouth.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 am
Slurping up the ramen he had been given Nietzsche thought for a bit. He had not expected her to agree so quickly to be on a team. He had expected some resistance at first, but none whatsoever came. “Oh…yet again I seem to have forgotten my manners…Thanks for the ramen. My cooking skills are, as I am sure you have noticed,…well lets say they are very very basic.” Laughed Nietzsche. He had never been good at cooking; his best made meal was ready to eat ramen.

After having finished his ramen and his less than satisfactory sandwich Nietzsche listened as Sameonna wondered aloud what the team name should be. And truthfully he had no idea either. Letting down his silvery hair he thought for a bit while he threw stones in the water making small ripples that seemed to stretch on into oblivion; the water was so calm. Yet still nothing came to mind. “I’m not having any luck thinking of a name either, but that can wait. You know ht we should do though is spar just to get a hold on what our strengths weaknesses are. We can start whenever you two like. Then afterwards we can go on a mission perhaps? I can’t really say I have been on a mission yet…pitiful isn’t it?” Nietzsche walked away from the other two and looked out to the sea waiting for a response, the sun was setting and it was almost time to go home for the night.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

Sat May 26, 2012 3:34 pm
" A team." I sat there and watched the sky as the two of them talked,it almost looked like I didn't even pay attention,it was quite the contrary though. I was fully immersed in their conversation. As immersed as Neitzsche's pants are with water. As their conversations were beginning to end I decided to put in my own words. "For a team how about "Tsu"?" I said with a usual smiled,still looking up in the sky. I stood up and stretched my arms. "As for a spar I honestly don't want to do any fighting but I see no other choice. Best way to learn about one another if we join a team is to see how we all fight first hand." I stretched a little more. "If you guys are sure you want to spar then I'm in." I smiled once more and put my hands behind my head. As I stood there I began to utilize strategies. I knew both of them had greater chakra then I but I was quite positive I was fastest, don't know why. Best way I could explain it is that it's a feeling in the wind. I awaited their responds for the spar,even if I really didn't want to do it.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 1:33 am
She was completely open-minded to this idea. After all she had to know what they were capable of. She'd stand, backflipping about ten feet backwards, and lands on her feet assuming a fighting stance. "Principle of Ju!" She'd say aloud, and a surge of energy would be sent forward just as the Mist took over the area. Sameonna thought this was going to be easier than she thought, being a master of Silent Killing, this is going to be skillfully executed. Takeout maneuvers, but not assassination tactics.

She'd throw four percussion tags, two in each direction approximately accurate with their last known destinations. Attached to the tags by chakra wire, was a kunai - which would increase its speed dramatically. Just as she counted off the meters of the chakra she sensed from them both, she'd activate the tags and create a shockwave of sound that would temporarily immobilize the two if it hit. In addition to this, she'd throw out a kit of makibishi spikes to line the ground with scattered polyps. She'd activate a hidden jutsu, which was covered by the mist, and activate a follow-up jutsu as well. Water would splash as Sameonna utilized it.

Sound of her footpads would make way directly toward Nietzsche, feeling his chakra level grow stronger as she ran. She'd have three shuriken on three fingers, each hand. Her arm swung with force, the other following up shortly after. The shuriken flew through the air with cutting power, the first three providing 45 degrees of coverage in his direction, and the second three providing the last 45 bottom degrees of coverage, which would render any stationary or jumping tactics useless to dodge.

To cover the possibility of him jumping back, she'd have lined the area in back of him up to about ten feet with the spikes during the initiation of her battle strategy. In addition to this, if he had been able to jump over the spikes after stepping on them and realizing what had happened, she'd throw an exploding tag about 5 feet intermediately between the end of the spikes and where Nietzsche was located. It was basically a boxed in exploding spike bomb.

Jutsu Used:
{Undisclosed Jutsu} D-Rank
{Undisclosed Jutsu} B-Rank
Hidden in Mist Technique

Fighting Styles Initiated:
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Silent Killing
Principle of Jū (+10 Strength/+10 Speed)

Tools Used:
Name: Dashin Fusen パーカッションタグ- Percussion Tag
Type: Ninja Tool/Explosive Tag
Effect: Unlike the regular explosive tag, this tag was created for the effect of the noise it makes. The typical use for this tag would be to attach it to a part of the opponent's body, or to set up a perimeter with them and set them off. This tag will create an explosion loud enough to destroy someone's hearing if set off too close to them. This effect will also most likely jumble their senses for a few seconds, giving the user time to come in and strike.

Makibishi Spikes

Kunai

Shuriken

Last edited by Sameonna Hoshigaki on Sun May 27, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 2:04 am
Nietzsche heard Sameonna yell something, which made no sense to him whatsoever. Moving back into the water he heard two kunai knives fly by right where he had been “oh that was clos—“ Boom! a loud sound filled Nietzsche’s ears. He was completely disoriented. Panicked he jumped forward. Instantly feeling his mistake as he was hit by three shuriken. Falling to the ground he lay there and allowed the mist to disperse. He felt pain engulf him as he started to see red and upon looking at his feet and legs he saw makibishi spikes in them. Thinking quickly, almost as if by instinct, he spied a driftwood log and attempted to cast a jutsu with a puff of smoke. Then he lay there waiting for his attacker to descend upon him.

Jutsu used:
(Hidden jutsu)- E-rank
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum