Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? Empty A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Fri May 25, 2012 8:14 pm
Day had just broken over Kirigakure and the sun pierced through the usual layer of misty overcast like a thousand little spears. Nietzsche awoke to the sound of birds singing, which was odd in itself, because not many birds lived around here. “I guess I will take that as an omen…for what I don’t know…” thought Nietzsche wistfully. Getting dressed he walked lazily into his kitchen and put together a hasty breakfast of oatmeal and toast, while also packing a lunch for later. Nietzsche planned that day to hike out to the seaside for something to do. Life around Kirigakure was rather dull after all.

Leaving his house Nietzsche decided to take the way through town. He wanted to see the happenings and see if there were anymore missing-nin posters, which had begun to capture his attention. After a bit of walking through the cobbled streets he arrived at the town’s center. Looking around he spotted the missing-nin posters and walked over to read them.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? Empty Re: A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 pm
I awoke and stood up. I thought I heard something. "Birds?" I asked myself. I shook it off and stood up. I put my clothes on strapped my headband on over,losly,on my chest(as shown in the picture).I put on my pouch with 4 of my Tri-Pointed kunai and set off. Today was pretty much my relax day,or so I would have liked to thought. I set off through the town and walked around. I looked around for a bit,watched the sky and turned around to see a bullitin of Missing-nin,something our town was known for way back when.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? Empty Re: A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Sat May 26, 2012 1:28 am
After having looked at the posters for long enough Nietzsche turned to leave. But, as he left he noticed a bluish haired boy who looked a bit younger than him looking at the sky. Nietzsche almost dismissed him from his mind until he saw that he had taken an interest in the missing-nin posters that were strewn across the town board. Taking the initiative Nietzsche walked over to the boy to strike up some conversation and introduce himself. “Hey there, my name is Nietzsche Mizushima. I don’t believe we have met, but I do remember seeing you around from time to time-no offense but you’re hard to miss with blue hair, not that I should really be talking about odd hair, but nonetheless. What’s your interest in the missing-nins?” Inquired Nietzsche. He hoped for at the very least an interesting conversation: something, which he had not had in a long while.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 1:44 am
I saw the male approach me and tell me his name. "Hello Nietzsche. My name is Hikou Inoue. You can call me Taka though." I then heard his question to the Missing-nin board. "Interested? Well I'm curious. I have to protect my village and if I see any of these ninjas then it is my job as a Ninja of this village to attempt to apprehend them." I said with a gentle smile. I knew the laws of the land and I lived by them on all cases. "And yea when it comes down to weird hair I think you won that competition with your full white hair." I said with a jokingly smile. I faced Nietzsche and put my hands behind my head.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Sat May 26, 2012 1:52 am
Sameonna had returned to the Hidden Mist Village after her mission in the desert wasteland of Sunagakure. She had gone to perform a high-ranked mission for the Kage in goodfaith as a symbol of fealty or loyalty to become an ally. She was dressed appropriately for a ninja, even at her height and age. Unlike most other ninja - she wore a Jounin light flak jacket, and a painted ANBU mask on the side of her hip, hanging from a chakra wire. A tanto, behind her back. She wasn't actually an ANBU member, moreso a Root Member from the Mist. After all, she'd been trained by ANBU operatives her entire life.

She was walking amongst the village town, taking in the damp and wet area. She looked up. Nothing. She expected atleast to see a sky today. But no, there was nothing there but a fog so thick it dwarfed her Hidden Mist Technique. You couldn't even see the suns bright, beautiful rays. Not even their elegance could penetrate the simplistic darkness exerted by the shallow facade of hidden nature. She walked past a building that had been marked with tons of posters, wanted ninja. It was her duty to rid the world of these infesting viruses. In addition to this, it was also a major security breach. Secrets of the village could get out very easily. She bent over slightly to take a better look at the photos scattered amongst the board at hand. "Hmmmm.." She scratched her head and smiled lightly.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 2:05 am
Giving a short laugh Nietzsche smiled-Hikou seemed like an alright guy. “So Hik-I mean Taka-…I saw you looking at the sky earlier. What do you find so—“ Nietzsche shuttered. Someone with a huge chakra signature had just entered the vicinity. Looking around he only saw a small girl. “well that couldn’t be her…whatever” Nietzsche thought to himself. But in looking at the girl for a second longer he noticed something odd about her, like how she was dressed like a jonin and had a almost….sharkish appearance, but Nietzsche dismissed it. Instead coming to his senses Nietzsche turned back to Taka and, forgetting what he was talking about in the first place, asked: “Did you feel that incredible chakra?” Nodding over at the girl he whispered to Hikou “Is it her?”
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 am
I watched Nietzsche lose his track as I too felt the chakra come aboard,it was familiar though. I didn't even look over in its direction for the time being. "That chakra? yea I sensed it too. I've met it before." I said to Nietzsche as I then turned around to see Sameonna standing in the distance. "Sameonna!!" I yelled aloud,raising my hand high for her to see me. "Hey! Welcome to the Mist Village!" I continued to yell. I smiled and put my hands back behind my head and awaited for her to come. I looked over at Neitzsche. "I know what you were gonna ask. What did I see in the sky? I see freedom." I said briefly before Sameonna would hopefully arrive.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Sat May 26, 2012 2:19 am
As she peered at the images of cowardice ninja who fled from captivity, law, justice and order, she heard a familiar voice call for her, by name. She immediately looked up and over at Hikou. She smiled and waved back. "Taka!" She walked toward him, not running like a little schoolgirl dribbling over a crush. Though he was kinda cute. She saw he was speaking to another person, perhaps someone else from the Mist Village. From what she could sense, he had a moderately high chakra ratio, probably in the fourties. Which would mean that he was probably a B-Class Genin. Interesting.

Once she reached his position, she gave him a light hug, and stepped back, bowing politely to his friend. "Greetings, shinobi. I am Sameonna Hoshigaki. Viviane of the Underwater Village." (Reputably, it means shes well known throughout countries of the water for possessing unmatched chakra levels). "Thank you for your welcoming gesture, Taka. It was most pleasant." She'd smile at him, placing a hand on his shoulder while she lifted her leg and adjusted her footpads, and realigned her ANBU mask accordingly.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 2:30 am
A Hoshigaki…So that explains the sharkish look thought Nietzsche. Her chakra still gave him shivers. “Oh! I heard about you form one of my neighbors. Is it true that you have a chakra level that rivals kages?” asked Nietzsche excitedly. He instantly felt rude, because he had forgotten to introduce himself. Quickly amending his mistake he stumbled over his apology “ Sorry, but I forgot to tell you my name…how rude of me…I am Nietzsche Mizushima it is quite nice to have met you.” Wanting to know about these two Nietzsche figured he mine as well take them to the beach head where he had been bound originally.

Turning to Hikou and Sameonna he asked: “Would you two like to come along to the beach head with me? I was just going there for lunch and I figure it would be nice to have some company. The sky should be visible and hey maybe the water will not be as cold as usual. So what do you guys say? Do you want to go?”. Nietzsche then turned and started to walk towards the beach hoping they would follow.
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sat May 26, 2012 2:38 am
I looked at Nietzsche as he spoke and looked up at the sky. "The beach?" I smiled and looked down at Sameonna. "Common we should go too. It could be lots of fun and we can all relax for a bit." I said gleefully with my usual smile of joy. I turned around to follow Nietzsche. "Sameonna,its a good way to meet people and enjoy your time here in the Mist Village." I said with a smile as I walked,following the steps of Nietzsche as I looked up at the sky. "The sky is as clear as iv ever seen today in the Mist. Maybe todays gonna be one of the best days ever." I thought to myself with a large smile covering my face.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum