Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1800

The First Meeting (P, Yen) Empty The First Meeting (P, Yen)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:31 am
The sun once again was baring down upon the Leaf, a few stray clouds often floating underneath to give small intervals of shadowy relief here and there, as the streets were bustling as always with busy people trying to get through their day. Not a quiet moment could be heard on the streets or in it's shops as citizens were talking about a new fire shadow coming to their village. Of course nothing was official in the citizen's eyes but to the ninja who knew of this certain Jounin claiming such an honor they could only think that the promotion didn't come soon enough. Many had been expectant of this change, more so than even the previous Hokage, but to one ninja who had never met this individual he couldn't have cared less. All he knew was that this person was now someone he had to meet and speak with of certain affairs if he was ever going to get anywhere with his evolution as a ninja. He thought this as he entered the halls of the mansion, his sword in hand as always, as two Jounin stopped him before he could reach the office. Vergil immediately knew why as he formed a few seals and evaporated his sword into particles of light which floated away before disappearing completely. Seeing him perform the Storage Displacement jutsu they then searched the remainder of his body to find any significant weapons and upon seeing that there was nothing on him they knew that could harm Yensung they stepped aside for him to pass.

This was certainly going to be interesting. This would be the first time Vergil ever even met the Hokage. The person said to be the wisest and strongest of the village. Taking the time to collect himself, upon making it to the door that lead into the office, he would knock on the door a few times and wait for an answer. He didn't get one, however, as he cracked open the door and saw no one was in the spacious and quiet office. 'Strange. They didn't mention he was out.'

Stepping inside, shutting the door quietly, his attention would catch the big window that was directly behind the Hokage's desk as he walked over and looked down through it. Seeing all the people bustling about on the streets, all the ninja helping out with tasks menial or important, it only brought to mind just how much responsibility such a position would bring to a person. As he was he couldn't picture himself in such a position just yet... 'One day, maybe... I'll have to train harder if I wish to have any hope.' he would think as he walked over to the open chair that sat across from the Hokage's desk. Taking a seat, his long jacket folding underneath him as the coattails rustled softly, he would cross his legs and fold his arms before closing his eyes and waiting patiently for the Hokage to come back.

(WC 503)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The First Meeting (P, Yen) Empty Re: The First Meeting (P, Yen)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:45 am
Yen was now getting used to his new duties. Now without a leash except for his own morales, and in the given case the will of the people. So with more care, haste, and of course desire he was ready to add a new chapter to konoha. By what means necessary. By many cases he had decided to grab a quick bite to eat as he had left earlier for a few moments. The people in the building merely were changing shifts. A good cue to grab a quick bite.

Floating back through the hokage building entrance he dropped some papers along with an set of breakfast sandwiches for thecreceptionist and dissappeared upstairs to find a boy simply gazing through the window.

Although he was not mean to the aspiring he simply tossed one of two breakfast sandwiches on the desk and spoke up.

"I see you want to be first to talk to me. Please take a seat young man"

Yen stated as he floated over the desk as he took an eager bite of his breakfast and glanced over the boy for a moment swallowing the food.

"Eat up and talk to me. What is your name?"
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:27 am
The door opened with a flourish as Vergil looked over and saw the man of the hour walk in. He would toss a sandwich on the desk, right in front of the chair Vergil intended to sit in, while holding another which gave Vergil the immediate impression he was offering it to him. He wasn't here to have breakfast. It was strictly meant to be business between him and this Hokage as he followed Yen's order to have a seat and folded his arms while getting a better look at Yen. "This" was the Leaf's new Hokage? Vergil had always known better than to judge a person's strength simply from their physical appearance but even this took him aback. Even so Vergil's senses were constantly blaring as this person's chakra was certainly off the charts. 'Not to be underestimated.' he thought as he went ahead and took the sandwich checking to see what kind it was.

Upon hearing Yen ask him his name Vergil would answer with his usual stony candor. "My name is Vergil though I'm certain you already knew that as you were a spectator of the Chuunin exams along with the previous Hokage. I apologize for coming to bother you at this time but I was hoping to speak to you." He took a bite of the sandwich before crossing his legs and getting comfortable. Even if this was the Hokage he couldn't feel any hostility coming from him... yet. This allowed him to lower his guard just a tad as their conversation proceeded.

(WC 261)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:37 am
Vergil? Yen noted the chunin exams. Some fights were impressive. Others were questionable from what he saw vergil declined to go any further. Now it took some wisdom to turn tail at the offer. Exams were exams after all. But for that yen did note his combat powers.

"Well understandable."

Yen spoke as he eyed the sandwich the boy seemingly ignored.

"I would say still take a seat and eat. Your first fight was impressive. You handled an exceptional medical user. He preformed well in the previous one. So to see that you bested him left an good impression."

Yen spoke in a fond voice.

"Well done. But now that makes me wonder what wiuld you like to speak to me about?"

Yen took another bite as his single eye studied the boy. Perhaps training? Or he desired pointers? Even an appeal was not unheard of,but results were to be seen.

"Tell me vergil. How many missions have you completed?"
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:57 am
Vergil was already being given a good impression of this ninja. Laid back yet kept his distance as well as curious and observant as Vergil could see Yensung's eye was constantly upon him. Eating the sandwich he was offered he listened to Yen's observance and thoughts on how he thought Vergil did in the Chuunin Exams. His facial expression never changed from it's emotionless cold look yet his posture was relaxed as he heard the two questions. One he understood. The other not so much so he might as well have gotten that out of the way as he spoke calmly. "I have completed 11 missions so far. 4 E ranks, 3 D ranks, and 4 C ranks. As for my business here with you my main discussion lies in the Chuunin Exams and the outcome I made myself face." He took another bite of his sandwich before continuing. "As you're certainly aware, before the start of my second match with Tadashi, I withdrew due to a sudden medical issue that arose which left me concerned with my health. After reporting to a doctor about it I was told, other then how strange of an incident it was, I was otherwise no worse for wear. Concerning me still I then sought higher council on the incident and was told it was simply a late relapse to... well..."

He would take a moment to cover up the eye which bleed during the Chuunin Exams with a hand, letting the warmth of his palm surround his eye, before lowering it and giving a slight sigh of frustration. "That's something I'd rather not discuss. But, nevertheless, I wound up forfeiting because of a false alarm. And, as I understand, the only second chance a ninja is ever provided when wanting to pursue the rank of Chuunin is when the next Chuunin Exams come around which is... rare. So I came here to ask of you two things. One out of desperation. And the other... due to selfishness." He finished his sandwich upon finishing speaking before he would give Yen the floor in case he had anything he wished to say in response.

(WC 365)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:00 am
The young man was wise to study his own self. If unhealthy at the time, best to cover your own self by being checked on. He had good common sense by yen as he finished the sandwich yen smiled.

good

He thought as he leaned back in the chair and took an moment as he thought about the boys offer. Also noting that vergil covered his eye gave yen a slight bit of concern, but he will leave that. To start off he decided that it was best to show an example.

"You are right. It is rare for an appeal to be done. Granted few years ago there would be almost no chance. Lest the cause was great enough. Many must show also a quality to show this leadership. It is not given like candy. An example of this i saw was with the fireball you shot young vergil."

Yen stated as he placed his fingertips together and smiled.

"I too did something similar. Taking a fireball with my own body to heal and protect my ally. You must think about others more then your own glory. So i will ask you. What qualities makes up a chunin? And how did the missions you have completed contributed to the village?"

The questions were simple, but yen expected vergil to grow upon it. To meet him was great,but yen wanted to know vergil fully before he made his decision.
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:37 pm
Vergil was sitting in his seat after hearing what Yen had to say about himself before asking him two questions. Did he not hear Vergil when he had said he had two requests? Or was it that they didn't matter to Yen. Considering the circumstances He believed it to be the latter as he was the Genin of the situation and Yen the Hokage. As much as he didn't like being ignored and drawing things out he had to suck up his frustration and give his answers. "My contribution to the village via most missions was mainly menial while others they actually helped in furthering research for village defenses as well as antidotes for poisons. Most times I accomplished these tasks myself. Other times I was with a team and had to lead without putting the team's safety or the mission at risk. If I was to say I learned anything it was how to always be expected for anything. Even when having to work with teams of unfamiliar ninja whose abilities you have to learn on the fly in order to better utilize strategies." That was one answer to a question down. The other he didn't know how to properly answer for he had never given thoughts of what is expected of a Chuunin other then their leadership and perseverance. But he knew that there had to be a deeper meaning than that.

He got up from his seat slowly, patting his pants and coattails in order to wipe away dust, as he made his way around the desk and to the window in order to look out and down to the streets still bustling with people. He could remember his time walking amongst them when he was a child, young and carefree with parents to care for him and help him grow, that was until they were taken away and he had to fend for himself for a time. Looking down to the people, his eyes shifting from their normal hue to a crimson glow, he watched as children running around together while parents watched them play with happy smiles filled him with both sadness yet happiness as he spoke a bit softer. "When I was a child I held the dream of being able to grow up and protect what I cherished through means other than having to resort to becoming a ninja. I used to see shinobi as scary individuals due to the code that they were all made to follow. All of them powerful enough to kill at any time while constantly going to battle for the sake of their village. I could never see myself having their sort of... determination... and loyalty to their country while at the same time sacrificing themselves willingly day after day... But then I grew up."

His eyes tracked two grown adults in a playground with a child pushing him along in a swing as more memories of his past welled up. He pushed them from his mind as he continued with his explanation. "Due to circumstances I've grown to understand why ninja do what they do. In my eyes a Genin is a tool, dull at first needing constant maintenance in order to keep from breaking, though is something that can be eventually sharpened into something truly special. Their true capabilities latent, waiting to be tapped and unlocked, as they do what they can to protect those who they love whether it be friend, family, or even a stranger from either this village or another. And that's often where a Chuunin will take the stage." His eyes reverting back to their original color Vergil watched the clouds as they moved slowly across the sky.

"To me a Chuunin is a leader that is experienced enough to be able to not only do everything that is expected of Genin but also lead those Genin along the paths to their goals. They protect the ideals each shinobi follows while at the same time making certain no sacrifices have to be made in the process. They understand the importance of completing their village's missions while valuing the lives that they lead into such a mission. If the Genin is the tool than the Chuunin is the grindstone and chisel that helps sharpen them into powerful protectors of the leaf." Stating such Vergil walked back over to sit down into his chair before thinking of what next to say. "But that's just me. I'm sure other ninja would have a different, probably better answer, but it's my opinion as you asked for." Taking a small sigh he relaxed as he looked at Yen to see what he had to say in response.

(WC 791)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:11 pm
A very bottom up way to see things, but yen was liking this guy. He understood that the basics were essential to not to be overlooked.many seeked an rank for various reasons,power, oppertunities, and honor to name a few. Still he was curious to why it spoke so much to him. Perhaps it was because like his thinking of being less concerned about his own induvidual desires. As one ranked higher. They had to become more selfless and look beyond their own goals,and instead what they could offer.

so it seems that he knows to not just hope it is as easy as a lip service. Very well i will just see his decisions then.

Yen thought through considering the boy momentarily after listening to him. It was not going to be just handing the rank like candy. For now this was going to be much more then the boy could know or measure. He talked a good game. Which was good.he could reach many, but thoes missions were various requests if not good money for the village. Now it was time for stuff that mattered. Now he wanted to be a cog in the works. Or a grindstone as vergil would call it. Then time to see where he stood.

"So then you have the understanding required to reach an higher level in konoha, but likewise you know that just leading teams is not it. Your role and mission capeabilities will also increase. This meaning much more then tasks around the village, but more doors then you can imagine."

Yen stated as he gazed at the boy smiling now broadly.

"What do you belive is the greatest weapon that we shinobi can posess vergil?"

Yen finally was now curious if the boy could catch his drift. Something yen particularly speciized in was beyond his jutsu usage, or insects.but was the life blood of what it meant to be an ninja in duty.
Vergil
Vergil
Citizen

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:05 pm
Vergil was able to understand where Yensung was going asking all of these questions. He wanted to know Vergil was after the rank of Chuunin for the right reasons, of course, but did it really require all these questions? Was he not convincing Yensung? 'Oh well...' he thought as he looked to the window once more at the slowly setting sun outside. 'Hopefully I can convince him his faith isn't misplaced.' Leaning back in his chair he thought a moment before coming up with his answer for Yensung's next question. "In my personal opinion I'd say a ninja's strongest weapon is two things: determination and power. Determination in order to accomplish a task or goal set before them along with the power to see that those tasks get done without fail."

"The main importance behind both those qualities, of course, is what those ninja intend to do with both "weapons"... In my case I like to view both of those words rather as "shields" for I wish to protect those that reside within this place I call home as well as become the guide to those that wish to follow in such footsteps. It won't be easy to do, I understand, but nothing in life worth having has ever come to a person easily. Whatever trials life has for me or those behind me I will make sure we persevere right through them." Upon saying what he had to say he once again fell silent while watching Yensung.

(WC 256)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:11 pm
He was indeed correct, but it was a deeper question. Like the rabbit hole on the surface to the eyes. No one knows how deep. People had all sorts of answers.  Some said it was training, others said it was sticking to the shadows, while vergils was more akin to the line of loyalty,and of course completing a task fully. Yen nodded his head smilong pleased by the awnser and spoke up.

"Correct vergil. But you see there are many acceptable awnsers. But you got it right by not only answering, but staying true to your roots. Honesty is the virtue i value most of all. But to elaborate your mission counts show me that you are willing to do the tasks no matter how hard, but your words you speak now told me you are willing to stick to your roots, and help the future. The qualities of an leader."

Yen held out a hand so the boy could shake it and smiled softly.

" you have earned the right to do the task needed to become a chunin in my eyes now. You may not have made it far in the chunin exams,but your willingness to answer thoes questions, and your proof of work has granted you your life line. Congratulations."

Yen stated proudly as now this chunin candidate had the perfect chops to be one of his newest leaders. Now if only he could pass the test of this. He would earn yens full trust to lead and do the true missions of konoha.

"Before kiri came, we had become soft, already  looking as weak as we were. In those times vergil. Peace was good. However, peace without having knowledge of others actions you see. Is only being gullible to the fact that  we would only live by our status of an major village."

Yen gazed at vergil for an moment and sighed saddend.

" but it was an unsafe mindset you see.  While aafe in peace. We never had an eye nor ear on the other villages. Nor knew their intentions. The leaders then did not trust their force to do what was necessary. Even me at that time pressed to be a sole informant. And was turned down. It was frustrating, but times have changed you see."

Yen spoke softly as he decided that if was good to go and set the boy an his task.

"I have lost an important person. My personal assistant,and i fear she is dead vergil. But more importantly she was my eye and ear. So now to beclme a chunin you will become my eye and ear. Your task is to travel to the land of kumogakure. I desire you to do three things. First establish contact with an individual known as maximilian yamacuchi. I have not heard of him for awhile, but more so inform him personally that we need an meeting and you will be his escort. Take your time but i give you a 2 week limit. "

Yens orders were simple but that was only one order.

"Your second job is to gather anything that has happened in kumo. We need to know them just like they know themselves. Be sure  to detail your report. Names of people, jutsu, you see,i want to know it all. Understood? "

Yen stated as he wished for a full detail on deizens of that land. Names, abilities, and the nine yards.

"We are in a time where infomation is not only an bargining tool, but a weapon. Discover their defenses vergiland how they work. I expect full results too. Patterns of their shinlbi force, and their ladder of leadership."

The three points in his mission were done, and such. Yen smiled at him and looked cheerful.

"You will lead to an new  era vergil. You are allowed one other partener here. Of genin rank. So choose wisely. They will follow your orders as written by myself. But are limited to the rules i have outlined for you. No sending them on their own missions or what not. Am i clear? They must stick to your rules. And you must stick to these mission parameters. If successful i will grant you chunim rank."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum