Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? - Page 3 Empty Re: A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Sun May 27, 2012 2:23 am
I saw the mist start to form. The mist,something I began to loath right about now. It blocked my sky. The sky which I wanted to achieve one day,I couldn't even see it. I had to think fast. Judging from what I gathered about Sameonna I could easily guess she was a quick fighter,she didn't waste time. I put my fists close to my head and punched with my right hand,a verticle punch. Then I quickly punched horizontally with my left hand. With my first punch I spoke quickly "Wind Style:Arc." Quickly after I flipped three times to my right to make sure she couldn't simple guess my location,she had to sense it. I then remembered about Nietzsche. "I have to be careful. This mist is gonna prove to be a problem." I thought. I then head a large boom. It sounded pretty loud in all honesty. "What could that have been." I thought. The mist was to thick,I couldn't even see if my wind arcs did anything. I took out my Tri-point kunai with my left hand and got into position. I stood with my left side facing forward,my body facing to the right. The left arm is slightly stretched forward at shoulder height while the right hand is the next to the my right hip. I had to stay on my toes.I slightly lifted my right left, making it prepared for quick movement when needed.

Jutsus Used
Wind Style:Arc[D ranked] x 2

Weapons Equipped
Tri-Point Kunai x1
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? - Page 3 Empty Re: A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Sun May 27, 2012 1:07 pm
Sameonna had reached Nietzsche in a minimal amount of time thanks to her enhanced speed, but there was something odd she could hear coming in her direction. Considering the senses of Nietzsche were still jumbled, and what she saw was him injured, atleast. The sound incoming could be comparable to wind slicing through air.

It was then that Sameonna realized what was happening. 'Taka is a wind release user...' She'd think quickly, knowing what could happen if she didn't move, and what would happen to her would happen to Nietzsche if she left him there - but she knew since he was laying down, he'd be uneffected.

She channeled a portion of her chakra to walk about an inch above ground; using the water puddles formed to move silently instead of running and making sound. She'd revert her current position and strafe three feet to the left, three to the right, and then Sameonna would jump, still noiseless; sensing where his chakra signature was coming from. Zeroing in on his location, she sent a perfectly oriented amount of water chakra his way utilizing the Water Encampment Pillar fighting style to gather the water into one place.

She activated a jutsu that would surround Taka in the manner that Haku's ice jutsu surrounded Sasuke. The water would form into a whole pack of rabid sharks that swarmed toward him with great speed; teeth capable of rending and tearing like a pack of wild piranha. Despite her aggressive nature in this fight, Sameonna remained very perceptive in battle. She is seemingly aware of any potential danger to her person and can immediately react to it. She is also using her chakra sensory to be diversely analytical, able to quickly deduce the basics behind an opponent's technique.

To ensure that he would'nt expect anything, she threw another percussion tag his direction and would activate its seal about two feet from his location (from above). If the attack was completely successful, the tag would render him temporarily immobilized like it did Nietzsche, and she figured the reason the other tags didn't go off was due to Taka's wind jutsu.

It must have knocked the projectiles away from his location. This however, was a more calculated maneuver that had little chance of failing. Due to the mist covering her sharks, and the fact that they don't make noise, and the tag coming from above (an attack that was from a completely different direction than the major support attack [the sharks]), which would also be hidden by the thickness of the fog.

Jutsu Used:
Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave

Tools Used:
Percussion Tag
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 2:25 pm
As I stood,watching and waiting for anything. I should have expected it from any angles considering I knew that the two of them were water users. I heard a faint swoosh go past right in front of me,but I didn't have enough time to act. The tag exploded and it creates a high noise,it hurt my ears pretty badly I thought. Soon after I began to feel hits from all around me. I began to think quickly. "They aren't shuriken. They are to wet." I thought as I put my kunai in my mouth and made a hand symbol. "Wind style:Repel" I spoke quickly and softly,with the kunai in my mouth. I had to move fast,I had to rely on my other four senses here. I grinned and as my repel was wearing off I ducked backwards and rolled. I used a low escape and rolled to make it quicker. I stood back up and felt my ears starting to come back to duty. "She's a tricky one. I might not even be able to hit her. " I moved that thought from my head,I had to do something,prove that even if I'm not a fighter that I could contribute to the team. I stood in position,taking the kunai back into my left hand. "Where could she be." I thought as I stood there. I had to move quickly and be able to find her. I tried sensing out her chakra.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 3:00 pm
Sameonna smiled in the mist as she felt his chakra level grow lower. 'Another wind jutsu..' She ran toward him with great speed, and activated a hand seal, three disks of water would be sent toward Taka. These weren't just any disks. They were transparent ice disks spinning with the capability of the demon wind shuriken. This would probably hurt alot if it did hit him, but she took careless precaution.

She jumped into the air and straight down on top of him. She'd send a kick flying in his direction, toward his face, pivoting her movement by placing her hands on the ground when she landed, flipping away if she had time. She'd stand about ten feet from his current position, the mist enveloping her body quickly as she continued to go further into the fog.

Jutsu Used:
Ice Disk Technique
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 3:27 pm
I sensed her chakra fluculate. "A jutsu.What could it be though." I had no time to think about it,I had to keep moving. I kept my kunai in my left hand and I rolled to the right and I began to run to my right,keeping my kunai in front of me. I had to keep moving and not give her time attack me. I ran at full speed to my left. I kept sensing out her location,she was roughly where I was standing not even a minute ago. I turned around and punched my right fist horizontally. "Wind Style:Arc" I spoke softly,I had to speak softly so she wouldn't know whats coming. The arc fires from my hand horizontally. The arc fired horizontally over at my last location,I stood about six feet away. I turned to my right and continued to run for another five feet before getting into stance again. As I stood there I felt pain from my foot and a wetness. It wasn't water.It was thicker. I was standing on the spikes. "She of all people would throw down the spikes." I thought to myself as I stood there,I had to deal with the pain.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 3:48 pm
Sameonna finally took advantage of the fact that he was actually right over top of Sameonna's location. The clone she had stopped mid-jump due to hearing him run from the position before it reached his location. Her clone came dashing in from above, the one who had been responsible for all of these attacks - and Sameonna herself would emerge from below him, a rising torrent of destructive water following her wake. The torrent would decompress and exert tremendous force which would send Hikou into the air with pretty average damage inflicted.

The clone, also hit by the technique, would revert into water and join the techniques` rapidity. She'd then reactivate Rain Water Shark Wave, turning the torrent of water carrying Hikou into a ravenous bloodthirsty tornado of shark teeth. She'd make sure to do enough damage to render him immobile, but not kill him - like this series and combination of techniques would normally do. If he was defeated, the mist would begin to evaporate.

Jutsu Used;
Water Release: Water Encampmet Wall
Water Release: Rain Water Shark Wave

Hidden Jutsu Discovered:
Hidden Art: Utsusemi (Water Clone Tactic)
Water Release: Hiding in Water Technique
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 4:04 pm

OOC:
2,609 Word Count For Spar {Sameonna - 6 Stat Pts. Achieved, +4 Chakra, +2 Health)

Last edited by Sameonna Hoshigaki on Sun May 27, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 4:08 pm
The attacks came,there was nothing I could do. I felt the attacks come but as I was sent into the sky I smiled. "I'm getting closer." I thought to myself. On my way up I let go of my kunai. "She sure is a smart one." I thought to myself. I felt the piercing of the attack,all i could do was put my arms in front of my heart and face to protect my vitals and wait for it to end. The pain was severe but I was from the Mist,my fore fathers dealt with the pain as if it was just a splinter. I began to fall towards the ground. I was still conscious amazingly as I was about 2 feet away from the water,to avoid a belly flop, I held a hand symbol and spoke softly. "Wind Style:Repel." The wind repelled from my body and lessened the force of my fall as well as drifting the water apart for a moment. I landed as safe as possible on the water and I made myself face the sky,floating on my back in the water. "Well Sameonna. I'm not fighting you again for awhile." I said quietly,it wasn't intentially to be quite,just my lungs were already hurting from this battle. I continued to float on the water,watching the sky. I didn't want to move. It was the type of peace I needed right about now. I looked over to see Nietzsche already down and then looked over at Sameonna,the mist was finally gone. It looked like none of us even damaged her. "Are we that weak? Or is she just that strong?" I thought to myself as I continued to float in the water. "I need to train more."

Last edited by Hikou on Sun May 27, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a lil more)
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen

Sun May 27, 2012 4:19 pm
[OOC words. 2 points achieved. All towards Health]

Last edited by Hikou on Sun May 27, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to chane from 5 to 2)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun May 27, 2012 4:33 pm
Nietzsche lay on the ground feeling pretty stupid he had completely panicked and now he was looking at three nasty gashes: one in his shoulder, one on his left bicep and finally one a little too close for comfort on his right upper leg. He also remembered the spikes that were imbedded in his legs. “Well this sucks… beaten by one almost perfect move. Eh I will remember that next time.” he thought despairingly. His head was still pretty hazy. But, regardless he knew he had to see to these wounds right away or they may get infected. Grabbing a bit of his shirt Nietzsche put it into his mouth and bit down as he removed the shuriken from his body. Each one felt like the worst pain he had ever felt. “Dam Sameonna…though there is one thing to remember: she is aggressive” Nietzsche thought in between the throbbing pain that impaired his mind. Reaching out his hand over the wound on his shoulder he let loose a soothing green chakra from his hand. The wound started to close up. He then healed the last remaining two shuriken wounds. It was interesting to watch the wounds close as if by magic. Nietzsche hoped he would not have to do that again. He heard the waves; it was soothing, but upon looking up it was not the waves it was Sameonna putting a finishing move on Hikou. Nietzsche’s gaze was brought back down to his legs by a spasm of pain that ran down his legs and feet.

“So much for that” Nietzsche chuckled to himself. Pulling out the spikes from his feet and legs and healing the wounds Nietzsche got to his feet rather shakily, because though the wounds were healed he could still feel an immense pain. Looking out to the water he saw Hikou floating there. “Well it must be over” he thought. “Good job Sameonna. Do you even have a scratch on you?” asked a dismayed Nietzsche as he walked towards the beach to wash off the blood from his body.

(OOC: 812 words, 2 health points** just as a note to you two since it was sparring each stat point costs 400 words so yeah ya might edit your stat gains**)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum