Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? - Page 4 Empty Re: A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Mon May 28, 2012 12:35 am
She smiled at the two as she stood in between them both, in the center of the battlefield. She'd scan over the battlefield, spikes being washed away by the mass of water she had brought forth from the overworld. Walking toward Nietz, she'd see that he used a medical jutsu to heal his more serious wounds. It was surprising that she eliminated him as a target so early, normally skilled medical ninja have more agile abilities.

She'd help him up and walk toward Taka slowly, with Nietzsche on her shoulder. She'd answer the questions at hand accordingly. "Not a scratch.. As an ANBU root, I am taught to feel nothing and eliminate a target at all costs. Emotion is a tool instilled by fear that allows you to remain human in conscience. I'm taught to move quick, never let your opponent corner you, and never stay down. Perform the mission at all costs, even if it costs you life and limb or worse. Eliminate the feeling of fear, eliminate emotion, that is the true goal of a ninja. And my greatest advantage, if you think about it..." A tear would fall from her eye. "... Most ninja our age don't even know what true blood spilled is.. Or war... Or death."

She'd wipe the tear, reaching Hikou. "I have the capability to kill, and I can, and have stared my enemy in the eyes with no feeling of remorse or guilt. That is my nindo. My shinobi way. And it is a hard one to embrace, but I will always protect those I cherish most. I'll never lose another loved one due to my inability to fight." She'd then smile at the two, wiping another tear. "You two knew what you were up against and still chose to go through with the fight knowing what may happen. Which means you have determination. Enough to consider you those I will protect." She'd then scratch her head, the sun shining bright once again. She held her hand out, the sunbeams gleaming elegantly behind her, awaiting Hikou to grasp her hand.

"Always."
Hikou
Hikou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

A chance meeting-And a new beginning? - Page 4 Empty Re: A chance meeting-And a new beginning?

Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 am
I smiled up at Sameonna and took her hand. "And I will do everything in my power to protect you." I stood up and smiled. I felt pain but I really didn't care. I wasn't some little kid who never felt a blunt force to the head,or a knife to the gut. I looked over at Nietzsche too. "I'll do my best to protect the both of you. And the three of us, we will reach the sky." I said with a smile of pride and joy. "So what do we do know? Hospital?" I asked. I saw my kunai beginign to sink into the water and I quickly bent over and grabbed it. I put it in my pouch and sealed it. "We're all pretty wounded...well not you Sameonna but you don't count." I said jokingly.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon May 28, 2012 1:07 am
Walking over to Hikou and Sameonna Nietzsche was greatly stirred by Hikou and Sameonna’s speech; he had never really had any comrades he had always been on his own. He reached the waters edge and waded in towards Hikou. “Well I promise to both of you that I will not only protect you, but also be there, if we by some chance fail, to patch you guys up. And, speaking of a hospital Hikou. I guess you could say I am my own walking hospital. I can probably fix up most of your wounds assuming they are not too severe.” Thinking a bit Nietzsche remembered an important point: “Have either of you thought up a name for our team?” After asking that question he noticed that yet again his pants were soaking wet…this seemed to be a theme why did he wade into the water again?
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Mon May 28, 2012 1:10 am
Sameonna smiled at them both and simply stated:

"Tsunami."

LE FIN
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 pm
Hikou, approved 2 stats, Sameonna, approved, 6 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum