Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiko Tsukiko
Kiko Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Record
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 21500

Quality Time (IO) Empty Quality Time (IO)

Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:42 pm
Missions Attempted:

Things have been moving rather quickly for Kiko recently. Junko had begun piling duties and responsibilities on her once the village was officially set up and she often found her time consumed by her job. Most were menial tasks, but still mentally taxing as she’d much rather her time be spent with her darling Ren. Thankfully her mornings at least were filled with passion and excitement, but her heart would yearn to be with him the moment she left his side. She craved to feel his hand in hers, to hear his words in her mind as she captured her full attention at every waking moment.

Admittedly the transition was a bit hard for her to handle, and a bit of awkwardness still persisted between her and Junko. She felt conflicted knowing that her creator was still unsure about how to feel about her but desperately wished things would go back to normal. When she and Jun were first created, she felt as if Kiko was her favorite. Since the alteration had happened though, Junko had grown distant. Her creator only spoke to her about official business and what her tasks were for the day. Other than that, it felt as if Junko wanted nothing to do with her.

She was unsure of how to navigate this odd relationship that Junko had trusted them into, she hoped that after some time the issue would pass. Kiko wanted to be her right-hand man, somebody she could trust and confide in, but for now this wasn’t the case. For now, she’d decide to give Junko some space, hoping the problem would sort itself out. Kiko knew she was under a lot of stress with the village, so she wasn’t sure how long it’d take for her to fully process her emotions.

For now, she had some jobs to do and would attempt to push these thoughts to the side. The day prior, she had been tasked with a handful of missions that were seemingly important. She had been told by Junko that one of the nobility within the village was going to be hosting a party and requested that they have some sort of security. Specifically, she was to watch over a specific man who believed he was being stalked. He requested that they find the person, if any, who was following him. Junko would inform her however that she looked a bit into the man's history, and learned he tended to be paranoid since he was young so to consider that when dealing with the man.

As the next day came, Kiko found herself waking up beside her darling Ren. He usually was up and awake by the time she came to consciousness but it seemed like she had beaten him this morning. Usually, she’d find herself waking up to being lovingly embraced by him as he gently brought her into consciousness. She’d gently guide his body to lay on his back before laying her head gently on his shoulder. Using her slightly pointed fingernails, she’d gently scratch his chest and sides as she attempted to wake him up. He stirred slightly but she seemingly was going to have to try harder than that. She’d pull the blankets up over them as she began to kiss down his body.

(fade to black)

After their morning deed was done, Kiko would take a few minutes to come back down to earth as she laid in his arms. Once she caught her breath, she’d sit up and gaze into his eyes with a loving smile across her face. She’d speak in a slightly deeper, sleepy voice as she began talking to him.

”Good morning my dear. Do you have any plans for today? I have to do some shopping this afternoon, and have to do some missions later on tonight. I guess there’s some party that needs private security and Junko requested that I go in her stead. Do you thik you’d like to join me if you’re not busy?”

She’d kiss him on the cheek lightly as she waited for him to respond.

WC:684
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 46800

Quality Time (IO) Empty Re: Quality Time (IO)

Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:08 pm
The village's construction was still so new, yet it seemed that it was already truly becoming home. Today his internal clock didn't seem to bring his consciousness online just yet, instead he was enjoying the feeling of his beloved's skin pressed against his, and the sounds of the birds roosting just outside the bedroom window in the tower that he was now living in. There was a lot happening so quickly that is was quite difficult for him to keep track, but he was so thankful that there were so many people to share the workload within the village. 

His Kiko was one of these people. Junko had been giving her some tasks to perform for the village, and she seemed to be doing quite well with the tasks at hand, but something always seemed to be bothering her. Her relationship with her creator Junko seemed to be strained to say the least. She always acted so indifferent towards her, speaking to her in a way that wasn't befitting of someone as close as a creator with their clone, he had been thinking about speaking to Kiko about it, but he decided that he was just going to speak to Junko himself to try and clear the whole situation and the air surrounding it. 

But this morning would start with a different situation, one that was far more entertaining. He could feel her shift his body to laying on his back, which he would of course allow himself to be positioned in such a way. He felt the weight of her head resting upon his shoulder, a welcoming feeling as he reveled in the feeling of her body against his, her radiating warmth enveloping him making him feel truly comfortable. Her dainty fingernails would lightly scratch his chest, bringing him to a state of awakeness, but not truly conscious. 

He could feel her perfect lips press against his chest, then his waist, then his hips, and what would follow caused him to arch his back slightly as his eyes opened slightly before the feelings of euphoria overwhelmed his senses. 

(Fade to Black)

As they both laid on the bed, entangled in a loving embrace while they both continued to breath heavily coming back to a stable mind set, he could hear Kiko's brain beginning to turn, she had a question. He was proven correct when she sat up and looked into his eyes with a question on her lips. She asked him what his plans were today, a question that he wasn't entirely sure what the answer was as he hadn't had the chance to look at his planner.

She continued as she explained that she had some missions lined up that were needing to be completed and wanted to know if he would be willing to go with her as a chaperone to a party, acting as security for a certain individual. Without hesitation he sat up, placed both of his hands on each side of her beautiful face, he brought her lips closer to his and he would press his lips against hers. At first the kiss would be gentle, but after a few moments they became more desperate and passionate. His hands would travel across her body before he held her by the back of her neck and guided her to be lying on her back.

His face was centimeters from her own, their lips barely separated when he finally responded, "I would love to go with you. But I must say, I don't think I'm quite done with what we are doing just yet." He bit down on her lip and pulled on it slightly before kissing her one more time. "But... I suppose we can do other things today." He kiss her one last time before pulling away from her perfectly sculpted body. 

As he walked across the room, he would speak to her once more, "I think we can absolutely do some missions together tonight. There are a handful of things that I have to do today here in the tower to prepare and complete, but after that, I'm all yours darlin'." He thought for a moment as he looked upon the suit that he had worn on their first date. 

He pulled the suit out and he brought it over to Kiko. He laid it out on the bed and looked to his beloved. "Do you think this suit would be good for me to wear today? I know I wore it on our first date, and I don't think I've worn it since that night. But I don't know. What do you think? Do you think it'll look as good doing Deputy Kage tasks as well as it does at a restaurant?" 

He waited for her response, still unsure if he should wear it. He thought fondly of that night. The rock and the wine, the restaurant and the pearl necklace that he gave her. It was so lovely he could barely hold in his excitement just thinking about it. 

WC: 838
Kiko Tsukiko
Kiko Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin

Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:04 am
Before responding to her question, Ren would cup her face and press his lips up against hers. They’d be intertwined for a moment before Ren would pull away and speak to her. Her mind was racing from the euphoric feeling of his hands tracing her body. Not wanting to speak, Kiko flashed him an excited smile as he agreed to go with her, she knew it would be a bore if he wasn’t there with her. Also if the village deputy was attending, it was less likely that somebody would do anything nefarious. She’d blush lightly as he remarked that he wasn’t quite finished, and kissed her once more. Once more he’d pull away and instead decide to give in to their responsibilities.

Kiko allowed him to give her one last kiss before he climbed out of bed and explained that he had a few things to attend to beforehand, but after that he was available. She’d move to sit on the side of the bed and let out a sigh of relief as he finished speaking. In all honesty, she was dreading having to go alone, she wasn’t a social butterfly like her “sisters” so festivities like these often caused her a great deal of anxiety. She’d rub her right eye sleepily as she spoke up once more in a bit deeper, more tired voice.

”I’m so elated that you’ve decided to join me. I don’t think I could handle being around all those people without you. I believe the client will be arriving around nightfall, so as we leave the tower before then we should make it in time.”

She’d watch him walk to the closet and pull out a rather extravagant-looking suit, then he presented it to her. He’d mention it was the suit they had worn on their first date and wondered if she believed it would work for this occasion. Of course, this was instead in reference to the last date Junko and him had gone on before he had his memories altered. Though she felt a bit conflicted, she had to admit that she was eager to see him in it. She’d grab one of the sleeves and feel the texture of the fabric as she gazed down at it lovingly.

Kiko would look up to him and nod excitedly as she released the fabric. In reality, she loved the way he looked in his robes, how he always seemed to be so comfortable. However, she was excited to see him all dressed up for once. Her normal voice came back to her as she began to speak up again.

”Ren, I think this would fit the occasion perfectly. I wonder if I can find a matching dress at the market square while I’m doing some shopping. If not, I’m sure I could borrow something from Junko to fit.”

After a few moments, Kiko would stand from the bed and begin getting dressed. From her closet, she’d pull out a simple black kimono and slip it on. She’d turn her back to him and ask Ren to tie it for her once all the pieces were in place. Taking a moment, she checked herself out a bit in a nearby mirror but couldn’t help but feel a bit “let down” by her reflection. At first, she was rather fond of her white hair, but now she found herself slightly disliking the color. She’d let out a disappointed sigh as she looked at her reflection but wouldn’t say anything about it.

With one last kiss, the two of them would exchange their goodbyes and Kiko would make her way into the village. Thankfully it wouldn’t take her long to find herself in the bustling streets of Sutageiza Koto as she easily made her way through the crowds. The first place she stopped was the hair stylist she had gone to visit before, she hoped that the woman would be able to squeeze her in this morning. Luckily there was a spot available, and after a few hours, Kiko’s white hair had changed to a ginger red color. After paying and tipping heavily, Kiko would make her way out of the salon.

She then spent the rest of her day at the market buying a few different clothes, primarily various dresses and skirts along with some flowy, loose-fitting tops. After a few hours of looking, she was able to find a dress she believed would fit perfectly with Ren’s suit. After her shopping had concluded she’d quickly make her way back to the tower. Thankfully she had returned to the room before Ren, so she had time to get dressed up before he arrived. Quickly she’d get changed, and apply a light amount of makeup.

From the on suit bathroom, Kiko heard the room door open and quickly finished applying some pink lip gloss before going to greet what she assumed to be Ren. She’d blush slightly and wave nervously and she presented herself to him. If he examined her, he’d see her wearing a beautifully made black dress with red roses embroidered into the fabric. The shoulders were cut out of it, revealing her tattoos near her collarbones. It would stop just above her knees, and a black pantyhose could be seen encasing her legs. Around her neck, she’d be wearing the pearl necklace that he had gifted to Junko, along with a simple black choker. On her feet, she wore black high heels roughly 4 inches high that accentuated her features nicely. Probably the most drastic change was her hair, instead of the white and pink it was that same morning, it was now a red, ginger color.

She’d look at him with an alluring gaze as she tried to gauge his reaction to her new appearance. Momentarily she was concerned that he would be upset that she hadn’t discussed such a change with him, so before he could say anything she’d speak up. Her voice was welcoming and sweet as she began talking.

”Welcome back darling, I hope you had an easy day. I’m excited to spend the rest of the night with you.” She’d clasp her arms behind her back, lean forward slightly and smile mischievously. ”Notice anything different? What do you think?”

Kiko would stand in front of him expectantly as she watched his facial expressions.

WC;1067
Total WC: 1751
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:40 pm
With a long walk to the Kage Tower office, he dreaded every moment that he was away from his darling Kiko. Everything about her seemed to swell within his mind. The breath from the moment she woke up, to most would think it was an offputting scent, but to Ren, he craved it every moment of his days. The steps between the door of his room in the Kage tower, to the office seemed like miles being put between his heart and his body, a cold embrace of loneliness would take hold over his wretched soul in such an indifferent universe. 

Her body was a simple spectre, a form that would haunt every waking dream, every dreaded hour of the day she swirled within his mind. Her voice beckoned him to the rocks with her siren's voice, but it was her eyes that seemed to call him the most. It was unmistakable that she had similar eyes to that of Junko, he creator, but where Junko seemed to have a certain charm to her, there was an allure within Kiko that was unmatched by any of the Tsukiko's. Of course, Ren was biased. But in his heart there was no mistaking what beauty truly resided within such a stunning woman. 

As he worked in his office, the thought of her legs wrapped around him as he kissed her sides danced like a mischievous wisp through his consciousness. A greeting of such magnitude that echoed the greatness of the love that they had shared. The taste of her skin imprinted on his brain, it was a hunger that could only be sated by the taste of her flesh on his tongue. But his mind wasn't only focused on such primitive desires, as with that of the flesh. No no, her mind was something that was truly the sight to behold.

Her kindness knew no bounds, such as the universe; it was ever-expanding and even enlightening to those that desired to pursue the knowledge that was trapped within her heart. A swan's grace exemplified the woman's elegance and her rather particular set of talents that she had been bestowed upon. Some talents he would not share with the world, but truly, they were the talents that seemed to be the ones that infiltrated his mind the most when he was working. The waking hours were just not the same without her around for him to experience such perfection. 

With only a few minutes into his work, her smile had crossed his mind a thousand times, the sound of her moans echoed through his psyche far more than that. He was enraptured by her very presence, and there was truly nothing that could bring him off this high point when he was thinking about her. He attempted to push the thoughts to the side, but she only seemed to find her way deeper and deeper into his waking hours, with ever stroke of the pen, with every visitor to his office, it was apparent that he was trapped within the minutia of the world, when there was pure bliss just down the hallway to his chambers. 

It had been a few hours of this perpetual torture, the begging of the clock to simply tick away, pushing them closer to their meet when finally the time had come. Much more work was left to be done, but he decided that he could not stand it a moment longer to be without his darling Kiko. Standing at his desk, watching the piles of paperwork starting to pile, he closed the file he was working on, placed it to the side to be completed later. 

His stroll through the office transformed into a foot race, his desire to see his beloved only growing stronger within his soul with each moment he was away from her. He knew that his beloved was going to be waiting for him, and he never wanted to leave her beauty waiting for him. He pushed the door open with a fervor, a small bead of sweat falling from his brow as the anticipation had reached a fever pitch of emotions. But even though he knew just how beautiful Kiko was, nothing could prepare him for what he was about to witness.

The moment the door was open, his mouth hung open, taking in a deep breath as the wind was knocked out from within his chest. His lungs being mere ornaments at the sight of such perfection. Her hair was the first thing that forced his attention, it fell from her head in such a way that it seemed unnatural, impossible to comprehend how such a feat could be accomplished in their timid reality. Her dress fit her perfectly in every way, breathtaking was simply understating the visage of what was standing before this poor unprepared individual.

Her lips were the perfect shade of pink, the gloss seemed to exemplify them that brought Ren's own mouth to water in response. From head to toe, she was stunning, breathtaking, and by far the most beautiful woman on this island, and Ren couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her. Then there were two thoughts that invaded his mind at once. The first, was simply ripping her beautiful dress off, throwing her on the bed and pleasuring her for the rest of the night. The second, however, seemed to be a far more gentle approach to the situation.

Before he could realize, his eyes had welled up with tears. He wiped them away, cleared his throat, and approached her without a single word spoken between them. He lowered himself to one knee, and asked for her hand to be placed into his. He looked up to her darling face, without a single blemish or imperfection, and he finally brought himself the ability to speak to his beloved. 

"There are truly no words to describe what the word beautiful means. For as much as beauty can be defined, nobody truly has a concept of it until they have encountered something of true beauty. I already knew that I found you beautiful, I have known since the moment I first saw you, my darling Kiko. But the feeling I feel for you, this powerful love, has been humbled by the feeling of absolute awe that you have inspired within me today. I know now that I am not worthy of your gaze, for nobody truly could be. The very air that surrounds you seems brighter with you being the sole source of light." He paused for just a moment, wiping another tear from his eye. 

"My love for you only grows in magnitude with every chance that I have to see what great things this world can produce. I hope to whatever beings that float above us, or the demons the lurk among us, that you and me will be together until the very death of this world, and the one that comes after it. My life couldn't be complete without you with me. There is no other person who could fill this void in my heart, and I can promise you that I will never go anywhere else in hopes of finding happiness. You hold every piece of me within your beautiful hands, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with such a heavy burden and such a great responsibility." He stood and wrapped his arms around her in an embrace as he kissed her forehead. 

"I love you Kiko Tsukiko. More than I have ever loved anyone or anything in the world. Never doubt the depths of my love, for they will always be deeper than you can imagine. There is no sea that could stop me from being with you. There is no mountain that could possibly stop me from finding you. You and me shall always be one. No matter the discourse, no matter the obstacle. Nothing will prevent me from seeking you always." He held her tightly, with her head against his chest. His nose would be buried into the top of her head, memorizing the very scent that radiated from her body as he awaited her response. 

WC: 1359
TWC: 2197
Kiko Tsukiko
Kiko Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin

Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:41 am
Kiko was a bit nervous as he gazed at her with a shocked expression, she desperately craved his admiration as she shifted to look less like Junko little by little. Though their face and body remained the same, she attempted to make herself look more like a sister instead of an exact copy of her creator. Though Junko admittedly was gorgeous, Kiko found herself wanting to look more like her own individual. This sentiment was shared with her “sister” Jun as well, not only had she changed her hair color, but she also had gotten a handful of tattoos and piercings.

She’d stand up straight once more as a blush began forming on her face while she anxiously awaited his response. Her welcoming smile would turn into a concerned look as she noticed tears forming in his eyes, was he upset with her transformation? She anxiously tried to compile her thoughts, trying to figure out how she was going to apologize for her impulsive decision. He’d wipe his eyes, and then approach her before getting down on one knee in front of her. She’d give him a bit of a confused look as he walked toward her without a word but allowed him to approach regardless.

He’d request her hand, and she’d offer it to him as she gazed into his perfect eyes. She loved the feeling of his eyes dancing across her body, it made her feel like a work of art being admired lovingly by its creator. A soft smile would cross her face as he began speaking. His sweet words quickly soothed any anxiety that raced through her mind as he began to explain how beautiful he thought she was. Her face would become red as he explained that he found her awe-inspiring and that he felt unworthy of her gaze. She’d shake her head at this and let out a bit of a chuckle.

Though she knew that people found both Jun and Junko attractive, she figured it was mostly due to the nearly sickeningly sweet personalities that drew people close to them. Kiko at most found herself to be the least attractive out of the three of them, she didn’t have their charms and happy demeanors. Instead, she often found herself remaining quiet in conversations and playing the part of an observer. Luckily when she was with Ren, he would navigate her through whatever situation they found themselves in. She couldn’t help but be envious of him, his carefree and relaxed demeanor created a calming aura around him that she adored.

As she hung on to every word, her eyes would begin to water slightly. At first, she was a bit alarmed by the sensation since she had never cried before. Though she knew it was normal, she couldn’t believe that his words had such a profound impact on her. She knew that she didn’t love him yet, but she found herself yearning to be with him always. A bit of her still feared that he’d one day realize that she was nothing like the woman he initially fell in love with. If he found out what had happened, surely he’d resent and leave her no matter how it affected her. Admittedly she found herself scared of falling for him, though he seemingly knew all the right things to say.

She’d wipe the tears forming at the corner of her eyes, wipe them gently on her dress, and then with her free hand she’d reach down and caress his cheek lovingly. He would continue on to explain that he wished to spend the rest of their existence and the next one together. Using her thumb to gently rub his face, she’d give him a loving smile as he told her that his life wouldn’t be complete without her in it and that he didn’t believe that anyone else could fill the void in his heart like she did.

Kiko couldn’t help but wonder if he had said something similar to Junko once upon a time but she maintained her loving gaze as she continued listening to him. As he promised to never look elsewhere for happiness, she would remove her hand from his cheek. Instead, however, she’d gently run her fingers through his hair before he stood and embraced her. As usual, she’d melt into his arms as the thoughts of the situation with Junko left her mind. All she could think about at this moment was him, she could feel his sweet words chipping at the hard exterior she attempted to internally maintain.

Her body and soul wished to give into him, to allow him to love her how she desperately wanted, but still a small bit of her worried about what might come of it. As she tried to figure out what to say to him, he’d speak up once more and proclaim his love for her. He’d inform her that his love for her was deeper than she could imagine and that nothing would ever stop him from being with her. How deeply could he possibly love the real her, not the person that Junko had altered his memory to believe he loved? However, it may be hard for him to know the real her when she barely knew the real her.

As he finished speaking Kiko was unsure of what to say, she felt like she should say she reciprocated his feelings, but she wanted to be honest with him. Well, as honest as she could be at least. It was difficult to explain exactly how she felt about him in all honesty, she loved the idea of being in love with him. He was so wonderful and sweet, but love was a very complicated emotion for her. The only kind of “love” she had received up to that point was from Junko, which admittedly wasn’t that great. However she was willing to try to allow herself to fall for him, she just wished neither of them would end up hurt because of it.

She’d allow him to hold her in his embrace for a few moments before she pulled away slightly and gazed into his eyes. Normally when she spoke, it was rather neutral-sounding and confident, however now she sounded more timid.  

”My sweet, sweet Ren, you truly leave me speechless. I wish I could show you such kindness, but anything I can imagine saying at this moment pales in comparison. I don’t think I could dream up a better man if I tried, my heart and body yearn to be with you when we’re separated. You have touched my soul in a way that no others have been able to, it’s an absolute honor to be by your side. I’m so excited to experience the joys of life together and hope that we can find eternal happiness with each other. ”

She’d flash him a smile with a bit of an embarrassed expression on her face as she broke eye contact momentarily. Kiko then would continue to speak if he allowed.

”I’m so elated that you still think so highly of my appearance after such a significant change. In all honesty, I wasn’t sure if you’d like it or not, so I was a bit nervous there for a moment.”

After talking for a little while, Kiko mentioned that it was getting late and recommended that he get ready to depart. She’d sit on their bed and watch him as he got changed into his suit if he allowed her to do so. However, if he wished to surprise her, she’d simply lay in bed with her back towards him. If he needed any assistance, she’d happily lend him aid but wouldn’t interfere unless requested. Regardless, once he was finished, Kiko would admire him lovingly. Like she assumed, he cleaned up well, and she couldn’t help but feel excited about pulling it off of him once they got back home.

Kiko bit her lip slightly as her siren eyes examined every part of his body, the suit fit perfectly and the color meshed perfectly with his skin tone. Her mind would wander for a moment as she thought about all the things she wished he was doing to her, however, she would snap back out of it as she realized it was nearly time for the party to get started. Before leaving, however, she’d offer him a respectful bow with a bit of a blush streaking across her face.

”It's like I’m seeing you in it for the first time my dear, my memory of our last night out pales in comparison to the real thing standing before me. However I fear leaving your side tonight, I’m sure there will be plenty of women pining for your attention. With your status as Deputy Kage, amazing looks, and charming demeanor, I’m sure plenty of women throw themselves at you. I truly feel blessed to be in your company, and hope that I can continue to be the one that holds your attention.”

Her voice was a bit playful, though there was a hint of seriousness behind it. After they finished talking and were ready to head out, Kiko would wrap her arm around his if he allowed, and the two of them would begin heading towards the party.

WC:1556
Total WC: 3307
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:05 pm
His sweet and darling Kiko was left speechless by his words. Thoughts seemed to run through her mind as she contemplated the words that Ren had said to her. A small smile would play upon his lips, reaching across the expanse of his face as he heard a similar song from his darling. She often could not reciprocate his feelings for her, but such a notion didn't deter him. Instead, he seemed to be getting used to the idea that she takes longer to reach the same level that he had been residing for such a long time.

She often felt she didn't believe Ren's words when he spoke from the heart. This was within reason, as it wasn't normal for a man to become so devastatingly in love with a woman after such a short period, so he didn't find any fault in this logic. This, of course, wasn't enough to bring him away from his feelings for her. He knew that he loved her more than anything else. He knew that her beauty knew no bounds and nobody could compare, and he was determined to prove that to her.

She continued to speak, her words glided across Ren's mind. A beautiful melody that rang true within each part of his soul, bringing calmness and peace with each syllable uttered from her lovely mouth. Her words created a sense of excitement within his mind, which now surged with the thought that he was genuinely doing what he had put himself to do to prove to her that he loved her. But it was the final sentence that she uttered before flashing him a smile, his eyes would widen and his expression would turn from one of love, to one of pure joy and excitement. "If you truly think that, Kiko. Then I swear my undying love to you. I know I've told you I love you, but with every moment that you are with me, I shall always give you everything I have to you."

When he was done getting dressed, he offered his arm to her. When she took his arm, the couple happily departed their suite in the Kage Tower and started making their way through the Tower and towards the party they were tasked with attending. Ren had not gone to an actual dance in ages. Most of his life had been in the wilds of the world. He had been to many festivals. But a ball-like ceremony was more detached from his status as an adventurer. So, the idea of going to one with his beloved Kiko was exhilarating to him. With each step they took closer to the event, his heart would gladden slightly, bringing him to a new point of happiness as they ventured forward.

Shortly after they had departed from the Tower, they arrived at the event. It was a rather large event, with what seemed to be hundreds of people in attendance. Ren wasn't sure who they were supposed to be finding, so he looked around for a few minutes, asking the patrons who was who at the party. This would hold his attention for only so long before the stringed instruments began to play a beautiful sonnet. The gorgeous melodies pierced the air around them, bringing soothing notes across the room and into Ren's ears. Without another word, without a single thought, he grabbed his darling Kiko's arm and wrapped it around his neck. With each of his hands placed on her waist, he leaned his face towards her own. Gently, he pressed his lips against hers, interlocking them with a gentle passion.

WC: 616
TWC: 2813
Kiko Tsukiko
Kiko Tsukiko
Tokubetsu Jounin

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:43 am
Soon the two of them were finished preparing for the night, and once they interlocked their arms they began heading to the site of the party. She knew this wasn’t a real date, and at the end of the day the only reason they were going was for the job but she hoped he still was able to enjoy himself. Admittedly she wasn’t too excited to be surrounded by inebriated strangers, but she was excited to spend her night by his side. The only thing making this dreadful mission bearable was his presence and she felt lucky to have him with her.

After walking through the streets for some time, they found themselves at the party entrance. She’d try to keep up conversation with him while they waited in line to enter, but she obviously wasn’t too good at it. Talking was never her strong suit, all of that talent seemingly went to Jun so she often had a hard time maintaining any kind of conversation. Thankfully it wouldn’t take long for them to reach the front of the line and once it was their turn, Kiko would hand a invitation to what looked to be the bouncer for the party. The man would realize who Ren was, and after offering him a bow, the man would let the two of them in.

As they entered, Kiko would pull a small picture out from her bra and examine it. She’d show it to Ren if he inquired, and upon inspection he’d see a rather plump looking man. Kiko then would explain that he was the one they were looking for then tucked the picture snuggly back into her bra. Thankfully, he stood out among the crowd and she was immediately able to clock him talking to a small group of people. Though before she could inform Ren, she heard the music beginning to pick up and felt his hand grab her arm. She’d allow him to place it around his neck, and a bit of a blush crossed her face as she felt him place his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him. Before she could say anything, he leaned in to kiss her, and happily she’d allow him to do so.

Once their lips pulled away from each others, Kiko would look at him a bit sheepishly. Though she wasn’t flustered by his embrace, she found herself nervous at the thought of dancing with him. She didn’t have any experience in such things, and was honestly hoping that she would be able to avoid doing so. Though she should have known better, especially with his love for music. She wished to push him away and hide away on the sidelines with the others too scared to dance, but she knew that would potentially upset him. Admittedly she didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of him, and didn’t want to make a fool of herself by stepping on his feet. She’d look away from him a bit sheepishly as she spoke up once more.

”I.. I don’t know if I can do this. I’ve never really danced before so I don’t really know what I’m doing. I don’t want to embarrass you, maybe you should find another dance partner for the evening.. “

She’d remain still as she confessed her fears to him, not looking him in the eye. Kiko wanted to throw caution to the wind and just have fun, but she was genuinely afraid of doing so. In all honesty she’d probably be the best dancer out of the Tsukiko “sisters” due to natural grace. Due to her time spent training with her katana, she had been able to make her movements more fluid. However dancing with a blade and dancing with a person were far different and she was unsure of how it would translate.

WC: 643
Total WC: 3950
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum