Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up

+7
Jason Senju
Feza
Princess Love
Uchiha Kisuke
Tottori
Higuto Aburame
Alister Yama
11 posters
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up Empty Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:08 am
An letter would be placed by night in the boxs of all chunin, and genin of the village. Once opened an application, and the corrosponding letter would be adressed to each induvidual of their respective rank. With an prompt to fill out the respective lines and drop them off at the kage office.

for genin

"In light of the recent results of the chunin exams. Genin, and chunin personal will be gathered, and evaluated. The combative prospects of genin in hopes of reaching chunin will be thourghly evaluated, and the reasons why an induvidual disires to reach the level of chunin.

Your awnsers here will pave way the benchmark, and way to chunin rank. More responsibility, and mission oppertunity awaits."

for chuninn

"Chunin you are required to submit  this application. This is to their reasons why you lead, and what you offer to genin both in their squad, and off a squad.( still awnser if you lack one.) 

Your awnsers here will represent the benchmark you wish to be seen in the future growth of genin, and soon to be chunin. While also representing your canidatecy of being a jounin. This will represent the way to more responsibility, and guidance to new chunin. Also trust granted for travel and, missions may be in the works for you."

Each genin, and chunin will be requested to submit an application stating the following. 

Name:
Specialties:
Elements you currently have:
Clan/kkg:
What have you done so far: (Simple list, mission number, how many jutsu trained, etc)
*For geninn:* Why did you not take/ fail chunin exams? What have you learned so far that puts you on the right path for the rank of chunin?

*For chunin:* why do you aspire to be a jounin? What have you learned so far being an leader for genin that you can transfer to new chunin?

The awnsers you will give will be taken in consideration by the hokage, and other high ranking officals. Thoes that complete this will be offered a chance to prove themselves. In an  examination determined by the higher ups. The  listings will be posted up, and rules set up in the examination subforum. 

You have untill the 25th of febuary to sign up.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up Empty Re: Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:23 am
Name: Higuto Aburame
Specialties: Ninjutsu mainly but a little weaponry and Genjutsu
Elements Currently Available: Water main with a side of Lightning and have trained both to unlock Storm Advanced Element.
Clan: Right hand man of the chief of the Aburame.
What Have you Accomplished: With training I have accomplished a fair amount of advanced jutsu as well as reached a very remarkable standard in terms of my overall attributes of speed, chakra output, and strength. With missions I have participated a nice number of high level missions which required me to show my high capability of teamwork and plan execution as well as quick thinking and leadership when it came to the success of each mission. I have even taken to helping other ninja in their quests of bettering themselves for the sake of their village as I do the same.
Why did you fail the Chuunin Exams?: Resignation due to outside interference. I wound up too late for my second match.
What have you learned so far that puts you on the path of becoming Chuunin?: Humility, leadership, and confidence. I have no doubt that I'm ready to be a Chuunin and thus be one of the village's guides to future success and fruitful gains.

Last edited by Higuto Aburame on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up Empty Re: Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:00 pm
Name: Tadashi Namikaze
Specialties: Mostly Ninjutsu, yet adept in some aspects of Weaponry/Infusion techniques.
Elements Currently Available: Lightning Release as first affinity, a supplementary element being Fire Release.
Clan: Nothing that special, the Namikaze Clan.
What Have You Accomplished: Through rigorous training and disciplined exercises, my attributes have been polished and have reached a favorable level. I have gained a Summoning Contract with the Valks of Ventus. My Speed, mastery in the art of Swords, and Chakra levels excelling the most. With missions, I have performed and completed 1 E-Rank Mission, 2 D-Ranks, and 2 C-Ranks, the two C-Ranks involving combat, able to eliminate a Missing Ninja, albeit with the aid of my cell. I have been praised on my steadfast nature, abilities, and strategies.
Why Did You Fail The Chunnin Exams: I underestimated the prowess of my opponent, resulting in an immediate fail.
What Have You Learned So Far That Puts You On The Path To Becoming Chunnin: Vigilance, balance, restraint, respect, preservation of the common good, and courage. My path to becoming Chunnin has been a rocky one, but I believe I am ready to become this rank, to further serve my village unquestionably.

Last edited by Tadashi (Tracer) Namikaze on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:52 pm
Name: Uchiha Kisuke
Specialties: Genjutsu and Ninjutsu
Elements: Katon, Doton and currently learning Suiton.
Clan: Uchiha
What Have You Done So Far: I have learnt almost every Genjutsu both within the village and my clan and have begone learning high rank Ninjutsu. I acquired a summoning contract with dragons and am currently capable of summoning six different dragons and working on more. In total I have participated in 10 missions, all as a Genin and on several different teams. As a Genin I fought the enemy during the Kiri invasion and won my fight in the subsequent Kiri vs Konoha tournament. 
Why do you aspire to be a Jounin and what have you learnt as a Chuunin: I aspire to become a Jounin because it will open doors and offer opportunities that I require in order to obtain the strength I need to protect and ensure the future of Konoha. It will also allow me to play a greater role in the affairs of the village, allowing me to exact more influence on the village to help it strive and set it on its proper path. 

I have learnt and can pass on loyalty and a sense of duty to the other Chuunin. I was only a Genin when I had my eyes stolen from me and by a member of this village no less. But I remained loyal to Konoha for I knew it was my duty as a shinobi of this village. Due to this I can pass on those same values. Now, as a leader of my own Genin squad I can pass down the knowledge of what it takes to be a leader and have others rely on you.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:20 am
Name: Love Sakumo
Specialties: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
Elements: Lightning, Earth
Clan/KKG: Hyuuga - Byakugan
What have you done so far? I've completed 5 D-rank missions, became chuunin during the last Jounin Exam, completed one C-rank mission in a pair, lead a team of genin on a successful B-rank mission, and completed one A-rank mission solo. I've established a summoning contract with the bears of Mt. Treeshroud, created two jutsu along with learning my clan's most powerful jutsu.
Why do you aspire to be a jounin? Being jounin will mark me as a pillar of this community, the power granted by this title as well as the faith of the people will fuel my efforts to better protect and serve this village.
What have you learned that you can transfer to new chuunin? In teaching both students and genin I find it useful to expose them to as much as possible while they show you how good they are at their favorite specialty. I also help youth move past the parental pressure and childish reasons for becoming shinobi to aid in the discovery of their "King".
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:45 pm
Name: Suzume Himura
Specialties: Space/Time
Elements you currently have: Earth
Clan/kkg: None
What have you done so far: Immaterial Sword, Constructed A Familiar 
Why did you not take/ fail chunin exams? What have you learned so far that puts you on the right path for the rank of chunin?: I never took the exams because after my own teammate at the time killed someone who had value to me in one of them, I didn't want to take part in such a messed up ordeal. As for what I've learned to put me on the "right path" as its put, that would be that I can't limit myself anymore. Being a genin for this long is so limiting, and if I am to ever become powerful enough to reconstruct this fucked up system so that no one is killed for unnecessary reasons again I'll have to rank up. 
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:37 am
Name: Jason Senju
Specialties: Ninjutsu, but I am interested in learning medical ninjutsu as well
Elements: I have an affinity for water style, but I’m also able to use earth style and my clan’s signature wood style
Clan/KKG: Senju Clan with the ability to use wood style
What have you some so far?
With a lot of training I have been able to learn several high level jutsu including two water style techniques and one of my clan’s signature A rank wood style jutsu. Together with the other members of the former Team 7 and Lord Kinzoku who was the team leader at the time, I have completed several missions including a C rank mission to protect a temple from enemy shinobi.
Why did you fail the Chuunin Exams? I was up against a teammate of mine in my first fight of the exams. We knew each other’s strengths and weaknesses pretty well from spending so much time together, yet he still ended up beating me in the match. Maybe if I had trained a little harder things would have turned out differently.
What have you learned so far that puts you on the path of becoming a Chuunin? Not everything can be accomplished alone, and sometimes retreating when you know you can’t win actually IS the smartest move you can make. We operate in shinobi teams or squads for a reason. If one person can’t do a specific task then another on the team can. We all cover each other’s backs and rely on one another to keep the village safe and thriving.
Fuyo Uchiha
Fuyo Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t39038-fuyo-uchiha-statistics?highlight=fuyo
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5250

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:46 pm
Name: Fuyo Uchiha
Specialities: Space-Time
Elements you currently have: Lightning
Clan/kkg: Uchiha/Sharingan
What have you done so far: (Simple list, mission number, how many jutsu trained, etc)
1 mission
10 jutsu trained
etc
 Why did you not take/ fail chunin exams? What have you learned so far that puts you on the right path for the rank of chunin? I Failed, I went against two great shinobi that I couldn't avoid. so I trained my speed stat quite a bit
Nekrun Uzumaki
Nekrun Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 3610

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:10 pm
Name: Nekrun Uzumaki
Specialties: Medical
Elements you currently have: Wind
Clan/kkg: Uzumaki
What have you done so far: 
5 missions
20 jutsu ranging from a-e rank
assortment of items
Why did you not take/ fail chunin exams? 
When I was in my battle I got to cocky and went in for a head on assault against my opponent. He threw a attack that was to fast for me to dodge and took me out.

What have you learned so far that puts you on the right path for the rank of chunin?
I have learned that while I am a ninja I have to serve my village without question, and that if I let any emotion be it anger, or anything else take over during battle I am sure to lose.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:57 pm
Name: Rune Uchiha
Specialties: Genjutsu
Elements you currently have: Water
Clan/kkg: Uchiha/ Sharingan
What have you done so far: going on more and more missions every day so far I've done 1 D rank and 1 E rank mission. I've unlocked my Sharingan and been training hard to master my jutsu, so far 7. 
*For genin:* Why did you not take/ fail chunin exams? What have you learned so far that puts you on the right path for the rank of chunin? I was not a genin when the last chuunin exam was happening, and I feel as though that even though you may not have the same level of accomplishments as some of the others. it does not mean that you can't win or give it your best and come out better than when you went in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum