Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
25 Posts - 26%
24 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

New Recruits... [Open to all Konoha Genin & Acads]

+7
Shitai Orochi
Koaru
Rokuro Masamune
Midori
Green Akari
Isshin Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
11 posters
Go down
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

New Recruits... [Open to all Konoha Genin & Acads] Empty New Recruits... [Open to all Konoha Genin & Acads]

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 pm
Walking through the crowded streets of Konoha, Kenzo would soon find himself sneering. The fools were actually excited! Where the other new jonin around him saw a world of hope and color, the young Uchiha saw only the drab green sea of fresh flak jackets. How he missed the sight of the deep crimsons, the bright scarlets! This land was not one he so readily chose, but it was one of necessity. A fellow clan member had risen to the ranks of Kage in this peaceful village, and so it was now Kenzo's responsibility to continue the legacy of the Uchiha, for he was next in line to be... the chosen one.

That story is for a later date. At the moments it is Kenzo's duty to keep an eye on the lesser ranks movements, interpret their growth, and report back. Of course, being of an even higher ranking would have given more insight, but the pool of pure Uchiha was nearly empty, though some unsatisfying young lads remained, which left only Kenzo to fulfill the task. The goal was simple. Rise in ranking while establishing a relationship with the few Uchiha currently within the sprawling village. That would take place soon. How soon? Well let's find out.

Small, muscular legs carried the boy's frame into the academy where all shinobi gathered to be assigned their new teams. At the entrance, Kenzo was greeted by a special Jonin who guided him through the academy's bleak halls to the training field out back. The return of the blazing sun's heat and light opened Kenzo's eyes wide to the world before him. There were few trees long the edges of the training field, trees where the young ones practiced their accuracy with the deadliest basic ninja tools. Besides the trees, there was little greenery, a few greenish-brown patches of sun-dried grass scattered across the light brown dirt. There academy students and genin stood in a line shoulder to shoulder, all facing straight ahead. Today was the day Kenzo chose his squad. Today was the day where a couple inexperienced little shits would be lucky enough to be his first picks.

Being a Jonin, Kenzo got to choose first. He walking down the line with his left shoulder adjacent to the chest of the inexperienced shinobi, asking each genin or acad, whichever it maybe, a series of questions regardless of their appearance, gender, or actions. When one person finished answering, he moved onto the next one, never once looking in their direction. 

"What is your Name?"
"What is your Rank?"
"What is your nindo?"
"Why do you fight?"

"What are you good at?"

Maybe, if they had seen his face they would've ben less tense, but Kenzo was covered head to toe by a black cloak. The hood of the cloak with covered his head cast a deep shadow over his face, hiding the appearance of the male beneath it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Green Akari
Green Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 240

New Recruits... [Open to all Konoha Genin & Acads] Empty Re: New Recruits... [Open to all Konoha Genin & Acads]

Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:59 pm
A sneeze, a cough, and a mumble of complaints. That is what reached the young Akari's ears as he stood next to these...these...buffoons. Yet another sneeze resounded through the small area and a small vein reached Green's forehead. His emerald orbs slowly etched towards the kid standing next to him, a long trail of snot evident from his nose. These children were indeed inferior beings compared to him. Nope, he was in no way angered by them, simply annoyed at their antics. And it was because of this that when the cloaked figure drew closer to him, he was forced to hastily straighten himself. His eyes quickly focused onto the shinobi who was asking the other children rather simple questions. He listened in to what one of the kids were saying...

"My name is Uchiha, Sasuto of the Hidden Leaf.
I am an Academy Student...
I will never betray my comrades, even if I have to break the rules of the shinobi world.
I fight to protect the people that my heart cherishes, and the people that I cherish as well, I fight to risk my life for those people, I fight to be a guardian..
I am good at Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu."

Cherish? Guardian? What was all this? Green's mouth slowly dropped open at the boy's answers to the Mr. Cloak's questions. He had never heard of someone saying such things...and he was taught to do what seemed to be the exact opposite. The child quickly snapped his mouth shut once Mr. Cloak appeared in front of him. It seemed he would be the next one to answer his questions.

"What is your Name?"

"Akari, Green,"

"What is your Rank?"

"Well...I have no headband...so I suppose I am an Academy Student,"

"What is your nindo?"

"....Nin....do?" He had never heard of such a word before.

"Why do you fight?"

"I do not feel obliged to answer that,"

"What are you good at?"

"Being a Smartass," Yes, those answers were satisfactory in Green's opinion.
Midori
Midori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

New Recruits... [Open to all Konoha Genin & Acads] Empty Re: New Recruits... [Open to all Konoha Genin & Acads]

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:47 pm
Midori was finishing up tying her long, straight hair into two long pig tails, both of which laid over her chest. She folded her arms and tapped her feet as the munchkin of a man demanded attention and answers to a series of questions. She was to be the first genin in line that the mysterious man approached. Midori was surprised to learn that there was an Uchiha among the academy ranks. The young female tucked one pigtail behind her ear so she could see Sasuto clearly. Midori could see that he was already strong. For an academy student to already know which ninja skills he was proficient in, he had to be.

When the man walked onward in front of the young Akari, Midori didn't bat an eye. From the looks of it, he was just a hoodlum from a clan Midori did not yet recognize. Another runt that would have to pass the genin exam before she could acknowledge him. Midori raised an eyebrow after learning that she and the boy shared the same name, though Midori's spelling of the name was more for females. 

Now it was her turn. Midori jusched her hair as the mysterious man stopped in front of her. She wore the curse seal unique to few of those in her clan proudly on her forehead as she tried to make eye contact with the ninja.

"What is your Name?"

"Midori Hyuuga"

"What is your Rank?"

"Genin."

"What is your nindo?"

"My nindo, or ninja way for those of you who have been sleeping during class, is to never let the flowers of the Leaf Village wither."

"Why do you fight"

"One day, i will lead my clan and unite our clansmen together here in Konoha."

"What are you good at?"

"I am an accomplished medical nin and sensory genius"

Midori's final answer was spoken at the same time she activated her kekkei genkai, the byakugan. She was tired of the mystery that hid behind that black cloak and would use the byakugan to asses the jonin's chakra levels. She spoke confidently about her abilities, only to be shut down at the realization that despite her skills, she could not see his chakra. Who.... is this man?
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:56 pm
While all of the other genin and academy students were off in the line listening to the Jounin ask questions, in the tree five meters from their current position sat Hideyoshi and under the cover of the many leaves he simply watched and observed. The blond haired genin had no reasons to reveal himself just yet and until he had a reason to he would remain in his current hidden position. Donning a white and green jacket, black shirt and black pants; Hideyoshi sat with his back to the tree and his sword Grandark sitting by him as he merely stared. With no chakra to be detected and no signal to give off he would simply smile as he listened to the small voice in his head," So what do you think of all the new genin in the village Hideyoshi? Make you feel like joining them," Corbinek had finally said his two cents on the situation and to Hideyoshi's surprise he was seemingly interested in what was going on. Scratching his head he would begin to make light movements inside of the tree but none that would give off his position before sighing softly," I dunno... it's been awhile since i have actually interacted with any of the Genin in this village, but then again i haven't been here," his voice was low enough to where anyone with keen or acute hearing would be able to hear him, but he wasn't concerned with anyone actually hearing him.
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Koaru had his hands hands in his pockets and was blowing outward from his mouth in attempt to blow the one persistent dreadlock that fell in front of his face. The hair was heavy, so he was using his fuuton chakra to give each breathe a boost. As the external wind from the village blew over all the genin that had gathered at this very spot, a spec of dust got caught in Koaru's eye. Without making too much of a fuss, Koaru rubbed his eyes and tried to wipe away the dust just as the man in black appeared. As people were falling into a single file line, shoulder to shoulder on both the left and right of Koaru, the oblivious leaf genin continued to struggle with the spec of dust in his eye. In the middle of his frustrations, he accidentally activated his own kekkei genkai, the Moringan. Finally he got the spec of dirt out and observed it for a moment. It seems this occurrence had inspired an idea for a new jutsu. At a second thought, he cooly flicked away the spec and shrugged his shoulders. Koaru took a few more breathes infused with fuuton chakra trying to blow away the hair from his face, but eventually lost focus when he heard the girl who had assumed position to Koaru's left without him noticing.

One day, i will lead my clan and unite our clansmen together here in Konoha."

Koaru was surprised to see her, though he shouldn't have been. This was, in fact, a meeting of all the youth in the village. Koaru's activated doujutsu allowed him to see the rush of specialized chakra rooted in Midori's eyes and made Koaru wonder what kind of power was behind that lovely face. Koaru's breathes were now heavy, absent of fuuton chakra, and his eyes transformed into pulsating hearts. Before Koaru could open his mouth to exclaim, 'MIDORI CHAN!" and once again declare his "love" for the girl he had just recently met, a short man in a black cloak stood before him. Koaru was irritated with the man's interruption, he would much rather gush all over Midori than answer the boy's assault of countless questions. What's more, there was something strangely familiar about the man's voice that Koaru couldn't quite put his tongue on........

"What is your Name?"

"Erm..Koaru Garinado"

"What is your Rank?"

"Genin."

"What is your nindo?"

"I never turn my back on a woman in need! That is my nindo, my ninja way!"

"Why do you fight"

"For the women, duh. Are you even listening to me??"

"What are you good at?"

"I'll kick your ass in a ninjutsu contest, that's for sure"

Koaru's grin was from ear to ear.

Last edited by Koaru on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:32 pm
On such a bright, sunny day, there were two who had drawn Kenzo's attention. The first was Sasuto. Why? His last name alone, Uchiha, had set him apart from the rest. Regardless of his class, rank, or how he responded, the name was what piqued Kenzo's interest. Sasuto... It would be remembered. The second voice Kenzo noticed was female. That alone set her apart from the rest. This, Kenzo could not believe. There was a young, aspiring, female Kunoichi within Konoha's ranks. Ha! It was laughable... But it was respectable. 

Kenzo stopped after hearing Koaru speak. He had already chosen who he would sculpt into a fine shinobi. They were they few, the lucky few, who Kenzo would bless with all his knowledge and wisdom. Long strides away from the line of young shinobi brought Kenzo nearest to the academy doors 20 meters away from the others where Kenzo successor, another Jonin, stood. The two jonin mumbled only for a few moments before the taller of the two straightened his back, and looked towards the students and genin. 

"Uchiha, Sasuto... Hyuga, Midori... please step forward."

[Eveyone else can take a break for now. We don't need anyone else posting except these two. Posting order: Sasuto, Midori, Kenzo]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Midori
Midori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:03 pm
Midori stepped forward so that she was in line with Sasuto who had stepped forward just seconds before her. Midori knew what was coming as soon as she had been called forward, and she turned so that her head was facing Sasuto. She eyed the boy, who was posing cooly and thinking to himself. The kunoichi thought to herself, piecing together the puzzle laid out by this mysterious group of upperclassmen. All the rookies were lined up and were questions about their combat proficiency, so what was coming next was obvious, or at least it was to Midori.

the kunoichi flipped her hair behind her shoulder with her left hand. She removed the shinobi headband that was tied loosely around her neck and retied it tightly upon her forehead. The knot of the headband separated her two pig tails and the headband completely her clan mark on her forehead. When she was done she tapped the metal part of the headband with her thumb and smiled eager for what would happen next.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:19 pm
"This man would like to see you're fighting potential. You two are to spar against each other. No weapons. No Jutsu. Just hand to hand combat. Please stretch, and prepare yourselves if you have not already. Come this way a bit so that you don't hurt your fellow students either.]

Watching the academy's Uchiha move was like staring at an unpainted wall, waiting for the painters to arrive. He had no spunk, no zest, no flavor, but, perhaps... he would come alive in battle. The girl, however was already prepared for what was to come. Haha! She had even began tying her headband around her forehead. A real ninja that one. Pink lips parted to speak lowly to the special jonin beside Kenzo.

"The girl's got spunk... Let's hope the boy can handle her."

Kenzo watched then children with those scarlet irides, hidden behind the black tint and darkness. He was hoping to see more out of the Uchiha brat than the Hyuga, regardless of the fact that the Hyuga Clan trained their kin in Taijutsu the moment that could fight. The girl said that she specialized in medical aid and sensory, but could she fight? The boy apparently could handle a blade and had decent control over his chakra, but what if he was unable to use any of that? Would he still be able to fight?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum