Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Trio of Konoha: Reaching Genin Empty The Trio of Konoha: Reaching Genin

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 pm
Bjorn waited patiently for the rest of his team to arrive at the training grounds. He was able to take the Genin exam, but the other two were not yet. They had decided that by practicing to fight one another, they could get much stronger than just doing training exercises or work-outs. 
He sat on a log, waiting for them to arrive.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

The Trio of Konoha: Reaching Genin Empty Re: The Trio of Konoha: Reaching Genin

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 pm
"HeHe" i giggled to myself as i watched Bjorn siting on a log from behind a bush. Today we were to do some friendly sparing to get some training and experience in. I thought back on that past experience with Kenzen and Kenshin and hoped something like that would not happen again. I did fell bad for insulting the Uchihas like i did  even thought i still keep though ideas. I thought how if i were to see kenshin again i would apologize to him. If we were to become friends the his team of 3 and our team of 3 could become very powerful together and the Hogage may recognize us more. I quietly took out a single kunai and the threw it at the log Bjorn was siting on right below his but and then stood up with a smile.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:53 pm
Bjorn smiled, and shook his head. 
'So, Tatsuya is here,' he thought to himself without turning around to look. He knew it was Tatsuya, no one else would have done something like that. 
"So, you showed up?" He said, standing up, and then turning around. 
"Ren might be late again, so, do you want to start before she gets here?"
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:02 pm
"hehe like always!" In that very moment I garbed a stick a put it down my back and then dashed towards Bjorn. I jumped forward in the air towards Bjorn's right shoulder to knock him into the ground. Bjorn was like a rock and i knew that this was the best plan of action to take him down. Once i would finish my learning in my clan's jutsu i could take some one out with that, but for now time will work.

"HAHA FRIEND THE PEBBLE IS ABOUT TO KNOCK THE BOLDER DOWN!!!!!"

This plan probably will not work but we will see where it will go.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Bjorn laughed as Tatsuya leap toward him.
He paused for a moment, then decided to do the unexpected. Tatsuya was not as fast nor strong as Bjorn, but he was tough, so this wouldn't hurt him.
bjorn leaped to meet Tatsuya in mid air, reaching out as to grab him, but not moving as fast as he could so that Tatsuya had time to make it out of the way, if he was quick.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:48 pm
My eyes widened as Bjorn came at me. I did not think that he would do something like this. I knew Bjorns moments well but this was unexpected. He was moving fast and i saw an opening but decided not to take it.  If Bjorn wanted to be unexpected then I would be too. I stared deep into Bjorn's eyes and waited for the right moment so that suspicion would not arise.

"HAHA SUCKER YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP!"

Bjorn was just a foot in front of me. I puckered my lips and right at that moment our lips collided.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:32 pm
Bjorn was really shocked and weirded out.
"Oh, man! That's nasty!" He said, spitting on the ground.
He was distracted by this... Uncepected 'tactic' of Tatsuya's.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:48 pm
Ah this is my chance i thought. I bent my back over to touch my toes to make it seem i was stretching but in the  prepossess i broke the stick i had placed into 4 different parts. I put my hands back to catch 2 pieces for both hands. I flung them out so that i would trap Bjorn. I threw two sticks to ether side of him first to stop him from dodging left or right. He could still dodge up vertically but one of the stick would just hit his lower body. I then threw on above his head to stop him from jumping and final I threw the last one high up in the air to make a ark so that if he did try to just step back ill hit him from above. I then jumped towards him with a fist to punch him in the gut. I threw all the sticks in a fashion so that all the sticks would leave my hands around the same time by spinning in a circle and throwing the last two sticks around the same time i was starting my jump.  I guess being from the nara clan comes with its perks of calculations.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:05 pm
Bjorn noticed what Tatsuya was trying to do, and realized that even with his speed, he could not dodge everything. Instead of dodging everything, he met Tatsuya's punch. He twisted his body around so that the punch would hit him in the back instead of the gut, and continued to spin around. He would let the punch hit him in the back, and as he turned, he would then make a punch of his own, using the momentum from spinning to make it even harder.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:26 pm
I saw that Bjorn was pivoting on his foot to turn. I smiled and new this was a Mount where being small was good. I let my right hand come into contact with Bjorn and then I took my left hand and grabbed Bjorn's shoulder as he started to turn. I quickly graped hid shoulder with my right hand as well and and use my upper body straight to bring my legs under his arms and and then pulled back. I hoped to bring him to the ground and as he would hopefully fall I would get out of the way and then on top of him to pin him. I wounder how this fight would have gone is Ren would have shown up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum