Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
18 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up

+7
Jason Senju
Feza
Princess Love
Uchiha Kisuke
Tottori
Higuto Aburame
Alister Yama
11 posters
Go down
Minato Uchiha
Minato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8650

Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:40 pm
Name: Uchiha Minato
Specialties: Ninjutsu
Elements you currently have: Lightning and Water
Clan: Uchiha
What have you done so far: 
I've successfully finished 4 missions so far (1 E, 2 D and 1 C), at the moment I've learned 15 jutsu. As of now I'm also part of a Genin squad. I've succeeded in learning a second element being Water. I try to be as versatile as possible, combining Ninjutsu with Genjutsu. 
Why did you not take/ fail chunin exams?
When I graduated from the Academy and became a Genin, the Chuunin Exams were already at their final stages, so I wasn't able to participate in them. 
What have you learned so far that puts you on the right path for the rank of chunin?
I started out as someone who had difficulty with opening up to other people. But thanks to my fellow shinobi I was able to train and work together with them, which has resulted in learning multiple jutsu, share my view on the situation and society we're in.
I have learned that 1 person isn't enough to change the current state of our village and that we need to work and grow together to reach our goals. Although I'm still inexperienced myself, I have been able to help out some of our younger generation as I believe that they are truly the future of our village. 
Even though I lack the raw physical power, I do believe I possess the Will of Fire needed to restore our village. 
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up - Page 2 Empty Re: Konoha genin and chunin amplitude sign up

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:15 am
(Sign ups are hereby done. Thank you to all participants and we will be happy to serve another event in the nearby future!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum