Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Friendly Spar(Private, No killing) Empty Friendly Spar(Private, No killing)

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:13 pm
The young genin meditated on the shore, enjoying how peaceful the Village of Mist was. His recent days were of pure training and use of all his will, and the rest was enjoyable. He smiled there, sitting on the cold sand.

(Short, I know.)
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Friendly Spar(Private, No killing) Empty Re: Friendly Spar(Private, No killing)

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:21 am
Alice was walking on the shores of Kirigakure, her bare feet sinking into the sand with each step. She thought about her past and all the people that died. She got ahold of herself and continued walking. After a while she notice a familiar face. "Dyren!" She called out as she ran to him. Once she approached him she took to a stop and looked down at him. "Its Koneko!" She said cheerfully.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:35 am
Dyren's eyes remained close, and he looked up with a wide smile on his face. "Hey there!" He stood up, opening his eyes. "I think last time I saw you was in the bijuu arena..." He looked down for a second, remembering the events in that place. "So, any news?"
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:39 am
Koneko looked down holding her hand and her foot messing with the ground. "No..." She said in a rather sad tone. Koneko looked up. "But i'm sure its fine!" Koneko brushed the hair out of her eyes showing off her kiri headband. Koneko coughed a bit and leaned forward.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm
"Oh, you're a true ninja now?" He smiled, touching her headband. "I think I need to know if you didn't steal it..." He said, in a mocking tone. Dyren took a few steps back and prepared a hand seal. "Come on, let's have a little test of your abilities."
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:45 pm
Koneko puffed her cheeks. "I did not steal it!" She mumbled to him. Koneko took a step back and grabbed her kunai. I'll save my jutsu for later. She thought to herself as she smirked. "You make the first move then, shorty." She teased even though she was the short one.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 pm
Dyren's hand quickly scrolled through three hand seals, Ram, Serpent and Ram again. Suddenly, a strong current of wind hits Koneko's legs, making her go face down to the ground, and a few seconds later another current of wind would hit her in the back, to keep her to the ground. While the second current didn't arrive, Dyren jumped on top of her back and gave it a stomp before landing behind her, unsheating his kunai as he did so, and turning to her direction.

"I'm trying not to stab ya...Wouldn't want to hurt you, ya' know."
He said catching his breath, a smile on his face.

Spoiler:
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:32 pm
Before she knew it Koneko was knocked on the ground face first. As she tried getting up a current knocked her back down. "Gah!" She yelled in pain as he stomped her. "Wouldn't want to hurt me, huh?" She said smirking. Koneko began getting up and gave out a wail of pain. "Ahhhh!" Koneko turned to Dyren and symboled her hands. "Lightning Body Control!" A shock of lightning shot from her straight to Dyren. If he had any chance of dodging it, the chance would be slim.

Spoiler:
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 pm
In the returned of the third world, Kakushi ended up in the village of Kirigakure. He looked around as he turned to the beach, there was a beautiful sea. On island the sea wasn't like this, but here it was much more. Kakushi didn't want to get a swell head so he turned away to get directions. He then looked towards his old friend, Dyren. Kakushi waved where he saw a girl using a lightning styled jutsu. Kakushi began to laugh as he would guess something, "Long time no see Dyren! I see you've finally got yourself a girlfriend!". And with that Kakushi would begin to laugh.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:49 pm
Dyren was looking at Koneko when she released her jutsu, making it easy for him to use the Substituion technique and her lighting just hit a log, sending it flinging backwards a few feet.

The young genin heard Kakushi's comment and appeared a few feet away from him, facing towars his friend, with an angry expression, like a taunted child. "Shut that stupid mouth up!" Said Dyren before moving his hand towards his mouth and a torrent of Blue Fire hit Kakushi in the chest, sending him flinging a few feet back and burning him a bit, but the jutsu was weaker than his all out form. "That's the power of Nibi, you loud mouth." He then shouted to Koneko as he positioned himself between the two. "This is now a three-way spar!" He smiled as he awaited their reactions, catching his breath.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum