Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Friendly Spar (No Killing)(Private) Empty Friendly Spar (No Killing)(Private)

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 pm
Ikamaru was sitting there on a pole in the open sandy field. He looked around and then back straight ahead at the open desert waiting for someone to possibly spar with he knew he needed to test his abilities. He continued to sit down on the pole waiting for someone he could have a nice little friendly spar.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Friendly Spar (No Killing)(Private) Empty Re: Friendly Spar (No Killing)(Private)

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:26 pm
Mekai would see the stranger. Ma and Pa Standing on his shoulders. "Wanna spar?".."Good Then!" Mekai would yell. Running forward toward the one named ikamaru. Ma would leap into the air with pa and prepare a large croak. This croak will paralyze whoever it hits.

Jutsu Used:

Spoiler:
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen

Friendly Spar (No Killing)(Private) Empty Re: Friendly Spar (No Killing)(Private)

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:37 pm
Ikamaru had saw him and jumped out of the way the croak slamming down right where he had once been sitting. He looked at the man and spoke "So you have the Toad Sage Art interesting" He watched the stranger as he sprinted toward him, he then assumed a taijutsu stance waiting for the stranger to strike. He knew that thousands of strikes could happen especially with his sage art. He then continued focusing on his moves. Then he spoke to the stranger. "Hey how about a taijutsu only fight stranger!?" He then waited for a response.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:40 pm
"I dont know senjutsu..But my toads do.." Mekai would say. Then running forward and if the stranger would punch. it would go like this. The stranger would punch forward missing. While mekai would go for a uppercut. That was the plan. While the two toads would prepare the croak again. Firing it off. If ikamaru would move though. He would be greeted by crystal spikes holding him. This hand became a ringed match.
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm
Ikamaru would begin charging at the stranger at full speed meeting him half way but Ikamaru used a plan of hi own when he got close enough he dropped to his knees and leaned back leting himself slide between the enemies legs hoping he would be able to react in time then he would jump up and spin around kicking the stranger in the back of the head.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 pm
(Im gonna call a hit,, You never stated dodging the frog technique. And you cant go under me, Im ducked, Youd have to be mr.oompaloompa JR. to go under me XD, So your stopped before you bumped into me, And are parilyzed for my post , :L)

Mekai would go for a punch to the gut toward the man. After he had hit the face of the parylized foe. At the end of that. Then mekai would form a large crystal coffin around ikamaru
Ikamaru
Ikamaru
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm
Ikamaru collapsed to the ground unable to feel his body he was moving his eyes feeling useless now as his body couldn't move. Ikamaru began to look up at the stranger who had paralyzed him. He began to have water accumulate in his eyes. He had began crying he felt that it was dishonorable for an Uchiha to be stopped that easy he felt that he was worthless and began to let a few tears run down his face. That is when the deep sadness within expressed itself and transformed his eyes they became red and one tomoe appearing. Ikamaru could now see the flow of the strangers chakra. His eyes had now felt a strange feeling deep within them.
Kawahaga Niku
Kawahaga Niku
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:29 pm
Mekai would smile "Young uchiha. My goal has been achieved.." The coffin opening around the boy "I Guessed you were a uchiha..And i know the stories of the sharingan..Use that power. To save your friends.." Mekai would say. Leaping and running off.

{EXIT}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum