Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping) Empty Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:02 pm
Ganki had just arrived to the training grounds to freshin up on his ninja skills, He was in a good mood today for he had just learned a couple of new jutsus. Ganki stood in the middle of the training grounds with his ninja pack on his rightside of his waist, his katana strapped to his back and wore his everyday training cloths. "Today feels differnent, something strange is about to happen" Ganki said. He just stood there in a some what calm state, listening to his surrounding, and taking in the setting. Ganki was in complete focus.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping) Empty Re: Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:23 pm
Raito had been at meditating at by a tree in Kumogakure's training ground. He wanted to make more contact with his Bijuu and wanted it to give him more of its chakra so he could just beat the hell out of anyone and maybe master it and gain the second cloak that he had seen other jinchuriki get, he was wondering what would happen if he had to lose in a game against his Bijuu, He had always won so far. He then tried to clear his mind which was and epic fail due to him thinking about so many things and that it would never leave him be, he was then able to clear his mind just enough to bet into his subconscious and was able to see the gate that held his Bijuu. He then walked up to the gate thinking if this was the right thing to do since he had felt bad for the Bijuu and didn't want anything to do with it he then walked away but he then heard weird sounds coming from behind the gate that held his Bijuu, he then walked up to the gate and walked through it with ease. He then noticed that the Bijuu had been making all those noises and that he had been trick into coming behind the gate or the Bijuu had wanted to talk to him or something. He then walked up towards the Bijuu and stood there in shock as its head turned to face him. The Bijuu had been lying on the floor like it always has been, "This can't be good" thought Raito as he looked around hoping that the Bijuu can't read his mind. He then spoke to the Bijuu in a calm and relaxing tone, he wanted to feel comfortable talking to the Bijuu. "Bijuu..I am your Jinchuriki...you need to put trust in me!!!" said Raito as he looked at the Bijuu who was laughing at him. "I need nothing to do with you.." said the Bijuu as it looked at Raito, "You are the Bijuu who can help save those I care about...Those close to me..." said Raito to the Bijuu who started laughing at him. "Do you really think I care..." said the Bijuu on a mocking tone, Raito clenched his fist in agony as he looked down at his feet. "You...You...are inside me..If I die trying to protect those close to me...YOU DIE AS WELL!!!!!" shouted Raito as he said those words like it was a threat and hoped that the Bijuu would have feelings and give him chakra, it then happened. Raito opened his eyes and was greeted by read chakra overflowing his body at a bubble like state. "I've done it!!!!" shouted Raito as he turned his head and saw the three tails at the back. "This is my story and I will not fail in it.." said Raito as he deactivated the chakra and looked to see if anyone was around.
(WC = 504. Gained third tail V1 cloak)

He then saw another ninja standing there, he then walked up to the ninja and spoke, "Hi I'm Raito Yamaki..the seven tailed beast jinchuriki and are you up for a spar?" said Raito as he looked at the shinobi and waited for him to answer his question.
Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping) Empty Re: Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:27 pm
Approved.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:08 pm
As ganki was standing in the middle of the kumogakure training grounds, he felt something odd. Some weird, something foul. ganki had not felt this type of chakra before. " what the hell is that" Ganki said to himself as he twisted his head side to side, up and down looking around trying to find the source of the foul energy. But, what ever the energy was, it was teeming of chakra. When ganki got somewhat of a hold of the location where the energy was coming from, he performed the hand sighns to use a(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin). The clone then dash off to the location of where it might be, with the real ganki trailing it behind by a few meters. While both of them was heading there Ganki could get his mind of what he had felt early, it could even be a danger to the whole village, so he felt that as a nina he a had duty to check it out. As he felt he had got closer to the source of the energy, the source had vanished, Ganki was vex and wonder what was going on here. Then the clone had stop suddenly in front of a strange figure, while Ganki was a few meters back behind a tree only to see that it was a man. The clone looked at the strange person to see if he was alright or if he was even a friend. The clone then said " Um hello sir, my name is ganki, are you alright, have you seen anything strange" he was trying to see if the person was ok and had known what was going on
Spoiler:
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:23 pm
"Oh you mean the massive and troubling amount of chakra..Then yes I have seen it..." said Raito who wasn't wearing a headband and had the Konoha symbol on the back of his jacket. "Let me show you wear it is.." said Raito with a smirk on his face as Red chakra covered his body and he grew one of the tails of his three trained tails. "I wonder if I'm a threat if I told you I'm a Konohagakure shinobi..." said Raito with a smirk as the boy could still see him. He then released chakra arms from his torso and he was sent flying back and landed close to a tree. He then infused lightning chakra onto his hand and aimed it at the boy, this was Raito's Chidori Sharp Spear. The lightning spear would hit the shinobi allowing Raito to lift him up then blow him up. But Raito never knew it was a clone that he was dealing with.
Spoiler:
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:39 pm
As the clone dispersed into shards of lightning, the real ganki was hiding behind the tree. Ganki awwed at what he saw, such power he had seen. Ganki evened gigggled a little, he then relized that he gave away his position and came out behind the tree, standing 8 meters infront of him. "So your a jinchuuriki huh, thats something. But that chidori, ive known to mess around with that thing. Oh and being a konoha ninja isn't a threat at all, i even find those weird chakra arms to be quite amazing." Ganki said as he started to walk sideways. He then asked "before we start this little game of ours, might i get to know your name" while forming the ram hand sigh seal.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:48 pm
Raito heard the boy ask his question and was happy to answer. "My name is Konohagakure's Raito Yamaki..." said Raito with a smirk on his face as he then used the Chakra arms to throw him in the air as he saw the shinobi create a ram hand seal. "So I see you wanna use a Jutsu...I want to see you get me now.." laughed Raito as his chakra formed wings on his back. He was now just standing there in the sky waiting for the boy to attack him, if he could.

1 tail Cloak V1 (seven tailed beast):
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:26 pm
" Nice to meet you Konohagakure's Raito Yamaki" Ganki said as he meant to say the whole name. Then he ganki witness as he saw Raito throw himself up in the air. "Thats real funny" ganki said as he used his (Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) to make 2 new clones, each using (Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball. The clones then launched the balls of lightning upwards towards the flying Raito. While the real ganki would disappear in the cloud of smoke to a safer secluded postion." Man i could use some chakra wings like those" he said to himself jokely.

Spoiler:
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:41 pm
Raito saw the ball fly up to his face and was confused because he always knew a lightning ball to be used with the swords Kiba, He got hit by the lightning ball and flew backwards. He then dived down and used his chakra arms so that he could keep distance from the two shinobi. "Hohoho..." said Raito as he mocked as he landed on the ground and then flew sideways towards the clones, he wondered where the one that disappeared was. He maybe ran away or wanted to play hide and seek.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 pm
(ooc: lol if they cant be used like that then my bad. because the discription i found on the jutsu was pretty vague.)

Ganki saw as his jutsu was not very effective from down below in the bushes, He hadn't faced a jinchuuriki before. Everything was so new to him, But ganki seemed to get some sort of grasp at his opponent. "Yea, this guy is some joker alright" ganki said to himself. Then he saw as Raito flew down to the ground and floated sideways towards the other clones. Ganki then seeing how he was behind raito and seemed to not know where he was he would take this moment and strike, he also made the clones disappear. Ganki then formed the hand signs and focused his chakra into the palm of his left hand to create (Raiton: Raikiri ) - Lightning cutter or Blade. then he ran full speed at raito from behind to get the jump on him. If he managed to dodge ganki would use his right hand to throw 2 kunai at Raito

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum