Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 pm
[OOC: Meh it is Vague xD ]

Raito heard a massive noise like the chidori coming from behind his back. He then used his Chakra Arms to throw himself back into the air, and took out his katana and blocked the kunai that were thrown all but on that cut his left arm. He was now bleeding, so he took out his bandage and warped it around his arms as it also ripped his jacket. Raito threw off his jacket and got ready to do what he knew best. He stopped the one tail chakra and sheathed his katana, he then drew his buster sword and went for the shinobi with the weapons famous Buster Cut. If the shinobi dodged and moved away Raito would then Summon his panda to attack the boy.

Buster Sword:

Buster Cut:

Summoning Hiraki:
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spar (private, no killing, or kidnapping)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:19 pm
Ganki saw as he missed with his raikiri, how Raito managed to launch himself up in the air with his chakra arms dodging the attack and deflecting the the kunai, with one scraping his arm, with a katana. Ganki then thought about how he would just stay up there again, until he saw raito come down, and dashed right at ganki with a knew sword ready to attack him, with the other katana put away. Ganki saw as he was coming right at him and evaded to the right of raito, sliding with his feet on the ground alittle. But the assult was not over Ganki saw how raito summoned what seemed to be a panda. "And i thought i had one beast to deal with, now two" Ganki said as he formed the ram sign and used his (Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique. as the panda attacked the log of wood that replaced Ganki, ganki appeared behind Raito, 5 meters away. He then took out his katana and stuck the tip of it in the ground and said " Well i think we know who upper hand here" he said as if he himself was the one while he laughed." Ganki purposly left out raito name to see his reaction.

Spoiler:
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:30 pm
Raito saw the katana hit the ground. "I'm sorry but my hands don't need to be upright for me to do this.." chuckled Raito as the red chakra covered his body and a chakra arm came out from Raito's shoulder and went for the shinobi's head, the plan was simple. When the chakra arm hit the shinobi in the head thus making him fall back allowing Raito to grab his Buster Sword and put it in the ground next to the shinobi's head and if he dodged the attack or the sword the Panda will go after him. That was Raito's plan, it had worked against his team maybe it would work here.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 pm
As Ganki Tryed to talked to raito, Ganki saw as raito was making some sort of arm of chakra and was headed striaght towards ganki. "This guy really is a joker, ganki said as he formed the ram seal and then pointed to the left, ganki then was instantly turned to a beam of light and was beamed 10 meters from where he was, leaving the sword. he then saw the panda charge right at him, ganki then took out one more kunai and attempted to slashed at the panda. Ganki was getting tired since he didnt have a high stamina level.

Spoiler:
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:03 pm
Raito then got up and watched as the Panda disappeared. "Well Well Well.." said Raito as he put his sword on his back and walked towards the Shinobi, "You look tired..But you did put up a good fight..." said Raito as he picked up his katana and sheathed it. "Whats your name and rank by the way?" asked Raito as he looked at the shinobi hoping that he was Jounin or at least Chuunin by least rank. Raito extended his hand to congratulate the shinobi on an excellent fight.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm
As ganki heard Raito congratulate him on defaeting the panda and putting up a good fight, he then walked towards him to shake raito's hand. When he did ganki answered raito's other question. " Well Mr. Raito my name is ganki and im a chuunin here in the cloud village." ganki said. Ganki then looked back at alll the moves that raito did, ganki knew thjat he would need to train harder if he were to become a decent oppenent to someone of raito's power. "The next time we me Raito, or if i ever met you.. i will be stronger" Ganki said with a determined attitude.
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:35 pm
"You remind me of me when I was young always wanting to be stronger due to people winning me...I never used to be this good until about a few weeks ago.." laughed Raito as he knew that this was true. "One day you would even surpass me.." said Raito with a smile on his face as he knew that this boy named Ganki had massive talent. The boy even knew the Lightning Cutter which to Raito seemed pretty dangerous if you get caught in it. Raito wondered how this boy was so good and was able to counter nearly anything that Raito threw at him.

[OOC: The other version of Lightning Cutter is Lightning Transmission type it in wikia then you will find it]
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 pm
[ooc: i looked it up, thats not bad, it can even cut tailed beast arms. ty =)
soory kinda short ]

"Thanks Raito, i just might becopme that good" ganki said. Then ganki walked around and gathered up all the kunai he had thrown. With that task done he then turned to Raito and said his farwells. Ganki knew he had found a opponent that he copuld use as a goal, to become strong enough to fight at his level and beyond.

[exit
]

Last edited by Ganki on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:06 pm
Raito liked this kid he knew he would become as strong or nearly stronger than him. Raito then walked away as he said Goodbye and would use his time now to train even harder and surpass the Hokage even. But that was a dream that would never happen.

[EXIT]
The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:10 pm
Word Count = 1384
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum