Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5400

Friendly Spar(Private, No killing) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly Spar(Private, No killing)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:24 am
Koneko shouted. "Danget!" As the jutsu hit the log. As Dyren walked over to his friend she shouted to him, "H-Hey! You cant just leave!" But when he released that jutsu and proclaimed this was a three way spar she smirked. "Fine then! Let it be a three way spar." Koneko quickly symboled her hands and shouted. "Lightning Body Control!" Again lightning ran threw the ground, but this time it hit the boy who had just approached.

Spoiler:
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Friendly Spar(Private, No killing) - Page 2 Empty Re: Friendly Spar(Private, No killing)

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 pm
Kakushi then saw that Dyren got a bit furious, from his near by training he used his substitution jutsu, as he was replaced from a log. Kakushi would appear 2 meters away from Dyren examining his powers, "Thats the power of the nibi huh, well a three way spar it is" Kakushi said smirking. Kakushi kneeled down pounding his fist on the ground as the thoughts of Taijutsu started running in. "Taijutsu..FOCUS!" he said and with that his speed and strength increased greatly. "Dyren don't you remember last time? With Shin, where I completely overpowered him with my Taijutsu Focus. Well This time it's much improved" Kakushi said and with that he sprung towards Dyren attempting to punch him on the face.

Spoiler:
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:39 pm
Dyren got hit in the face by the punch, not being fast enough to escape. Flying a few feet back, he landed near Koneko, clapped his hands in her direction and a wave of blue fire sweeped the floor which she stepped on, taking her to the ground...again, and possibly burning a little, but probably just letting anything she was wearing beneath her knees a little...crispy. "Sorry Kon, gotta distract ya until I catch the big fish!" He pointed to Kakushi. Dyren usnheated his three kunai's, one in each hand and one his mouth, making himself ready for another assault of Kakushi.

Spoiler:
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 pm
[OOC: Bee! That would have hit you. If you did that jutsu to dodge Dyren's jutsu. Then i would have used it to where you now where. There was a time frame between our jutsus.]
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:29 pm
[OOC:Hmm, I'm not actually getting this, but eh. I used subtitution, dodged Dyrens jutsu. We talked I used Taijutsu Focus. PAUSE!!! This is probably where your jutsu would've hit me, guessing that it would've hit my body while I sprung at Dyren. Even though my attack landed carry on]
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:33 pm
Koneko was knocked down onto the burning ground, "OW!" She yelled in pain. Koneko glared at Dyren. Suddenly she remembered she still had control of Kakushi. "Ha!" Koneko used her hands to have Kakushi launch at Dyren, completely unprepared in any stance for any combat.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:38 pm
Kakushi was shocked, as he landed the punch towards Dyren he was being controlled. Kakushi looked towards the girl who was pulling the strings on this guy. Kakushi then said, "Oh no...no...no!". He was getting pulled to Dyren who had Kunai's in his hands and mouth. It would hurt but Kakushi would embrace for anything that Dyren would practicably throw at him.
Dyren Kitake
Dyren Kitake
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:49 pm
Dyren saw Kakushi come in his direction in an odd manner, but hey, it was an opportunity. One of the kunai Dyren held in his hand stabbed his opponent's stomach, albeit not too seriously as he didn't want to hurt his friend, and the kunai in his mouth made a caut in Kakushi's forehead.

The other kunai in Dyren's hands was throw in Koneko's direction, and he tried, albeit not sure if sucessful, to superficially hit her arm so he would cut it just a little. Nibi then complained he was being too careful with the girl, but Dyren reminded the beast it was just a spar, not a fight to the death.

Indepent of the throw kunai's sucess, Dyren awaited as he took a defensive stance with his last remnant kunai he had in his pouch in hands.
Koneko
Koneko
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 pm
Koneko screamed as the kunai stabbed through her arm, her control of Kakushi had lost. "Gah!" She tugged on the kunai a bit and let out another wail of pain. This was a physical pain she had never felt before, it hurt more then anything she had felt. Koneko ripped the Kunai straight out as she grinded her teeth. Blood was gushing out. Koneko grabbed her kunai and ran towards Dyren, she arrived behind him and attemted to stab him in the back. She had forgotten the fact tht this was just a spar.
Gaki Shina
Gaki Shina
Citizen

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 pm
Kakushi was then cut on the stomach and then sliced a bit on the forehead, both cuts didn't do severe damage. Koneko had lost control of Kakushi where he sighed in relief, then Koneko had came raging to them both where she seemed to be mad at Dyren the most. Kakushi rugged into his pants throwing a smoke bomb on the ground, he took out three kunais throwing each of them at Dyren's direction trying to get some revenge.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum