Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon - Page 4 Empty Re: Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:03 pm
Kotetsu sensed more than saw that his attack had dome more damage than he had anticipated. The wolf was still here, it was clearly impaled, but it should have left before being fatally injured. It was unfortunate, especially since Kotetsu had planned everything out with the intent that while it could be deadly, it would have still given his opponent time to react. He was not ruthless after all. 'There has to be something else at work here...' Kotetsu thought to himself with a sigh. It would appear that the fight was over, but not in the way that he had hoped. He caused his mist to dissipate, and allowed his body to return to normal. He also allowed the spears to start sublimating. They would fully melt by the time he had left the arena.

With Kyosuke's announcement final, and Kotetsu's loss...no, disqualification cemented, Kotetsu would bow to the Hogokage and say "My apologies for breaching the rules of this engagement. I will strive to stick to the rules better next time." With that, he turns and bows respectfully to Damon, his opponent in this match. "My apologies for killing the wolf." he says before turning and making his way out of the arena. There would be other opportunities for the 19-year old to move forward.

[EXIT unless interrupted]

WC: 219
TWC: 1603

Claims:
8ap
1000 WC Towards Lost Arts of Kiri (1000/1000, 50% discount for it being in Kozai Yuki Archives)

603 WC Towards Great Vortex Technique

(603/4000)

If I can't learn the skill this way, I'll just claim the full 1603 towards Great Vortex.
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon - Page 4 Empty Re: Chuunin Semi-finals: Kotetsu vs. Damon

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:31 pm
Approved for all WC to great vortex to my knowledge you need to have something taught to you by a person for half discount
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 pm
With the mist gone, Damon took in the site of the second Akio that he had lost in this village. The Hogokage was kind enough to offer to move the body, which would be fine as Damon did not know if he could bring himself to. Instead, he silently bowed to the Hogokage before he turned to exit. ”I know you didn’t mean it,” he said under his breath towards Kotetsu. Whether or not this had fallen upon deaf ears was entirely up to him. This… this wasn’t what I had in mind when I signed up for this thing. He looked off towards the boy walking away. He was a powerful opponent, but… maybe he needed to learn to control that power... His thoughts wandered off as he himself walked away as well, hoping that both could learn something from this unfortunate series of events.

--Exit--
WC: 1623

Claiming: 1500/1500 words with max stats towards Uchiha Advanced Weaponry, remaining 123 towards GF:A (1342 total)
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:07 pm
Approved under the condition you lose to yurei
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum