Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Chunin Finals: Yurei VS Damon

+5
Shichiro Hashimoto
Komori
Damon
Yurei
Madrigal Kaguya
9 posters
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Chunin Finals: Yurei VS Damon Empty Chunin Finals: Yurei VS Damon

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 am
Arena Layout 

Spoiler:

Valen would teleport into the arena with a flash of light to the cheering of the crowd as his arrival signified the beginning of the battle they had been waiting for. The finals for the Chunin Tournament would begin shortly. The crimson garbed deputy kage would stand in front of the chair designated for him as he peered around the arena, making sure it was in satisfactory condition before holding up his hands to stop the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that we will now begin the finals for the Chunin Tournament. The victor of this match will receive the winnings and the coveted prize, a promotion to the elite rank of Jounin." He would say, allowing the crowd to build up again as they cheered for a few moments before he signaled for them to quiet down once more. "On this side of the arena we have Yurei Uchiha, who won his previous fight with a spectacular fire jutsu that brought her down." He would announce, letting the crowd cheer for the young man. 

The dark haired Akari would move his hand toward the other end of the arena toward the other fighter. "On this side of the arena we have Damon Uchiha, who won his previous fight due to disqualification after his opponent killed his animal summon." He would say. As the crowd became momentarily silent in a respectful moment of silence. If Damon was there then a black and rainbow coloured snake would poke her head out of Valen's cloak, becoming visible to all as she looked down at the now named Damon with pity. "Animal races have a great respect for one another young Uchiha, the Snakes of Ryuchi Cave mourn the loss of your partner summon with you." She would say before hiding in his cloak again, not really interested in the fight either way otherwise. 

Once this was done Valen would nod down toward both fighters before bringing his hands down to his side "You may begin when ready" He would state, sitting down afterwards and activating his Golden Eye to make sure he was able to catch every since bit of the fight. 

(I obviously won't be posting again until the end, since it's only two posts, as such, consider me removed from the posting order until one of you is the clear victor. Shoot me a message on skype or a PM when you're ready for me in case I get busy and lose track of the fight. Good luck you two!) 
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja

Chunin Finals: Yurei VS Damon Empty Re: Chunin Finals: Yurei VS Damon

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:13 pm
Stats:

Yurei stood 10 meters from the center of the arena on his side, watching as the crowd roared. He wore his typical kimono, dark blue shirt, and netted undershirt. Dangling from his left ear was his Charm of Chakra hidden behind his now long a spiked white hair. Valen’s voice was instantly recognizable, and Yurei paid it no mind. He had to maintain focus.This was it, the final obstacle, though he knew not who he would be facing. However, he was soon met with his opponent, someone he feared he would be facing. His best friend.

Damon Uchiha.

The alabaster-skinned Uchiha would narrow his eyes at his opponent, the dark-haired brother he had come to know and share in a close bond. They were something of brothers, close in blood, but most of this bond was founded in spirit - and in tragedy. Uchiha felt pain, loss, greater than any other clan. It was what their kekkei genkai, the Sharingan, evolved from. Strength came from loss and the striving to fill the void. That struggle made Yurei endure suffering and grow from it. The Sharingan was the physical manifestation of that growth.

Only now, it seemed Damon had suffered more loss - his wolf. Yurei knew summons well, Kogarashi, Tianna, Honne, and Tatemae had become valued friends in the void of loneliness, though their presence was not always felt. Despite this, losing any of them would be heartbreaking, and the pale Uchiha did not envy his brother-in-blood, especially during a tournament.

This was made worse by the circumstances of the wolf’s death. It seemed he had been killed by a competitor, though Yurei did not know the murderer’s name. Anger boiled in his blood for Damon and his loss. Incompetence or malice had killed his wolf. This embodied what he hated most about shinobi - power gifted to those who would misuse it. There was no trial - no test to gift chakra. It simply was, and often it was given to those either lacking the strength of mind to use it appropriately or of selfish desire.

“I’m sorry, Damon,” Yurei would call out to the chuunin. Seems tragedy doesn’t escape either of us. Why did I have to fight you? Yurei would momentarily clench his fist, taking a deep breath.  “I want to tell you something, Damon. What I said before is still true. If I can’t beat you, then I don’t deserve to continue my dream. So I won’t be going easy on you. I expect you to do the same,” he’d say once more.

Yurei pursed his lips and clenched his teeth, but this was barely noticeable, even up close. I won’t let you stand in my way, Damon… This…

Is for Akio.

WC: 470
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 44150

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:41 pm
Damon was existing.

The loss of Akio had seemed to revert him back to how he had felt the first time. He barely paid attention to any pleasantries, anything that happened. What’s the point of my being here. He walked until he stood in the middle of the entire arena, a mere 10 meters away from Yurei, meaning he was 80 meters away from any edge of the lengthy arena. Under normal circumstances, he’d congratulate the boy and share a laugh or so. But now he just needed to get this over with. His arms folded across his chest, his demeanor nonchalant. When he spoke, his voice was level, unable to be heard by anyone in the stands, even by those who could hear grass crunching from 50 meters away. “There’s no need for you to be sorry, Yurei. Death happens.” He sighed. “People like Kotetsu might be powerful but they need to learn control. Power without responsibility will just lead to the end of all things. It’s what happened to Akio Inuzuka. It happened again with my wolf.” He closed his eyes and gave a slight, morbid chuckle before speaking under his breath, “Akio is a cursed name, isn’t it.” He opened his eyes and looked towards Yurei. Come on, Damon. You’re a shinobi. You don’t get to waste time feeling sorry for yourself. You’ve done enough of that as it is.

The dark haired boy smirked at Yurei’s challenge. So you’re using me to gauge your strength, eh? He clenched his jaw as he opened his eyes, a newfound determination appearing. The spark of a metaphorical fire in his eyes flashed as he felt something he had not felt in a long time. Purpose. ”If you need me to grow strong, brother… I owe it to you to put up a good fight.” He stood straighter, his arms folded behind his head. ”Show me what you’ve got.”

WC: 347
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 pm
Yurei’s mind drifted, though his pale, silver eyes watched Damon intently. The dark-haired Uchiha’s words resonated within him. Death was a familiar face. One he had come to both loathe and respect. Death’s hand took so much from Yurei, from Damon. But there was strength in the loss of his father and Akio. Sometimes, though, the chuunin questioned if it was worth that misery. He had felt so much suffering, and so much was not even by death’s hand. And now, as Yurei looked at the dark-haired Uchiha before him, he saw himself - a reflection. Anger boiled within the pale boy at the mention of Kotetsu’s name. But Damon was right. Yurei had come to such a conclusion before, regretfully not long after Akio had passed, or the news of the death had come to him.

Responsibility was key to utilizing chakra. Carelessness and abuse took Akio away from him. It fed the hatred of the religious. But the ugliest thing that passed through his mind was that his friend deserved what had happened to him. However, while it was Akio’s fault that a man had been killed, this world was what ultimately took that life.

And that had to change.

“Akio is a cursed name, isn’t it?” Damon had asked. For a moment, Yurei’s eyes drifted, but they soon met with Damon once more. Yeah. It is.” Yurei swallowed.

”If you need me to grow strong, brother… I owe it to you to put up a good fight.”

The alabaster Uchiha nodded. There it was, that spark. But Yurei knew there was something lacking in it. Yurei gave a thin smile. It had been years since the pair first sparred. Now, that seemed like a distant memory, and, no matter how desperately Yurei clawed at it, it slipped through his grip.

“Do you remember our first spar, Damon? On the rooftop? You told me that you wanted to become famous. I believe you can. But you also told me, if there’s one thing you would do in this world, that it would be to help me to realize my own dream. That you would be there by my side. That our paths were aligned…” Yurei paused for a moment. “My dream has changed.. but the goal is the same. And I hope you’ll stand with me still. I want us both to accomplish our dreams. But… right now, you stand in the way of mine.”

Yurei swallowed. He didn’t want this, but he had no choice. His goal was too important.

“Are you ready?”

WC: 695
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:01 am
Damon nodded. ”I can’t exactly be a legend if I let myself lose to you, now can I?” he said grabbing his sword from its sheath on his back, swirling it around a couple of times in front of him for good measure. The boy’s eyes followed the blade’s rhythmic swings as he turned his back on his opponent, walking back 10 meters away before turning to face him once more. Damon shoved his sword into the earth as he looked at the ground. The Uchiha turned towards Yurei, his grey eyes turning crimson and a faint blue light appearing around his person. He used his left hand to sign Horse → Tiger at a speed of 165, launching a single 2 meter wide fireball at a speed of 40 with a power of 40. At the same time, his hands would dip into his right weapon’s pouch, withdrawing two kunai held between his fingers. He would fling them both at once at a speed of 152, using the fireball as a cover. The angle at which they were thrown would cause them both to be thrown towards the side of the fireball, covering both sides if Yurei tried to go to the side.

WC: 554
AP: 799 - 1 Sharingan - 30 Lightning Javelin - 20 Great Fireball = 748 AP
Using this, too

Last edited by Damon <3 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited based on pm)
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:18 pm
The alabaster Uchiha nodded, taking a deep breath. Damon opened with a flourish of cold metal, walking back to his side of the arena. His sword penetrated the earth below, cracks expanding from it as if a small earthquake. Three tomoe were conjured in each of Yurei’s pale eyes, swirling around his pupils for a brief moment until stagnation. Blue light echoed off of Damon’s body, and Yurei recognized this technique. Damon had used it before to break out of his paralysis jutsu, and his speed had also been boosted.

The pale Uchiha squinted his eyes. Damon... you're using fire style...? Yurei gave the same signs as Damon. He sprang backward in a run at 110 speed, signing horse, then tiger at the same speed. Fire swelled within his lungs, and, exhaling just after Damon had, the Uchiha expelled his jutsu, the great fireball. The blazeball, two meters in diameter, flew forward at 40 speed and power. It’s orange light danced on the arena’s floor, showering it in fiery color. As it propelled forward, Yurei signed rat, tiger, and then boar, activating his soul expulsion technique. The fireball collided with Damon’s in an explosion of cascading light, but Yurei had no intention of staying on the defense. The Uchiha’s eyes darted to the sides as the sharp zips of kunai buzzed by. Damon had prepared for an attempt of evasiveness, but the alabaster Uchiha had grown much stronger since their last spar, and running was not his game.

In the showering collision, ash and sparks dancing around the area, Yurei, now seeing Damon once more, signed for Great Fire Annihilation. Giving the handseal for Horse at 160 speed, hot air once again surged within Yurei’s lungs, and he expelled the heated blast of chakra at 95 power and 160 speed. Fire raged in a violent dance toward Damon, as if a tsunami of vengeful heat and blazing light that expanded 25 meters, centered on Damon.

WC: 1019

AP Costs: 

- 40 Great Fire Annihilation
- 40 Soul Expulsion
- 20 Great Fireball Jutsu
-   1 3 Tomoe Sharingan
Citizen

Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:06 pm
The ten meter tall torrent of fire began to rapidly approach Damon; he did not have much time, but thanks to his sharingan, he would be able to easily be able to react. Grabbing his sword from the ground, it was time to use its ability. Damon started running towards his right, taking steps into the air. Small discs of pressure appeared underneath his foot as he ascended into the air, running so that he was running on makeshift platforms 10 meters into the air as the wave of fire threatened to overtake him. As it reached him, Damon leapt over the wall, landing on a platform created by his sword. Damon sheathed his blade on his back as he ran down the staircase within 2 meters of Yurei. Immediately, he would use his body as a spring and kick above Yurei’s head with a strength of 80 (30+30 LJ+20) and a speed of 185(125+30 LJ+10 3T+20).

If this kick should go through, Damon would leap into the air behind him, shadowing his now aerial opponent. “You said not to hold back, brother.” With that, Damon would shoot above Yurei, spinning and slamming his left arm into his chest at a speed of 205, attempting to knock the wind out of him. He would follow this up with another spin and a right punch to his chest once more before using his momentum to slam his left leg into Yurei’s stomach to send him crashing down to the ground below as Damon landed 3 meters away. Panting, he would look towards Yurei, seeing how he would react.

WC: 830
AP: 748 - 1 Sharingan - 10 One Winged Angel - 30 Lightning Javelin - 20 Leaf Rising Wind - 20 Dancing Leaf Shadow - 20 Lion's Frenzy = 647
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:07 pm
As Damon descended, Yurei watched with keen eyes. The pale Uchiha rose his hand to fend off Damon’s kick, but he swiftly found himself in midair. Damon’s taunts echoed throughout Yurei’s mind, beckoning a response. Before the Uchiha could speak, he tensed his stomach muscles, just before Damon’s arm landed. The alabaster-skinned Uchiha winced in pain, tightening his lips. Even with his muscles flexed, it was as if lava had been poured down his throat. However, this is what he wanted. A challenge.

This was his final test. Easy would breed stagnation. Only beating Damon at his strongest would prove Yurei worthy.  The dark-haired Uchiha followed with a barrage of attacks, launching Yurei to the ground. The Uchiha quicklu spun his body, fighting through the pain as blood oozed from the corner of his mouth, trickling down his pale chin.

Yurei Uchiha landed on his palm and twisted his body into a crouch (160 speed) 10 meters from Damon. In a swift motion, the Uchiha wiped the blood from his lips and segwayed into a handseal, tiger (160 speed). Don’t turn your back on me, Damon. Yurei used the pain in his chest, that lava, to fuel his fire. Fire pelted from his mouth in the form of twenty fireballs, all traveling at Damon as he turned to look on the pale Uchiha. Yurei reduced their heat to what he gauged would knock Damon out on impact, but the swiftness of the attack was as strong as he could propel them (30 power; 160 speed). The fireballs would envelope the area around them, launching at Damon in a tower 20 meters tall and 20 meters wide, the width centered on Damon. Yurei peered through the curves of the fireballs, watching Damon closely.

WC: 1301

AP Cost:

- 1 Sharingan
- 40 Soul Expulsion
- 40 Great Fireball Shower
________
Damon
Damon
Citizen

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:28 pm
The second Yurei began to recover, Damon was already preparing his defense. He signed Ox → Horse → Tiger at a speed of 155, placing his hand on the ground as a circular barrier would form a meter around him. Flames rose from the ground around him at a speed of 75, his lowered position on the ground and the small radius of the barrier allowing him to establish a quick defense, the outside walls containing a health of 75 and burning with a power of 75, halting the onslaught of fireballs that threatened to encompass him. Not yet.

Damon stood up inside of his flaming shield. Fire. The destructive force that had destroyed his home, the heat that had surrounded him while he had held his dying father. Now it belonged to him. “Not bad, Yurei. You’ve certainly gotten stronger while I’ve been slacking off.” Damon extended his arm in front of him. “But not strong enough.” The wall dropped as lightning swirled around his arm, firing off at a speed of 80 in a pure white beam as the cry of a thousand birds rang out through the air.

WC: 754
AP: 647 - 1 3T - 30 LJ - 40 UFF - 40 Chidori Sharp Spear = 536 AP
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 pm
Yurei’s fire cascaded, pouring around the energy surrounding Damon. The flames roared with light and color, and, in their wake was a red barrier, an chakra wall construction. Yurei knew this technique. It was the Uchiha Flame Formation. The pale Uchiha squinted his eyes, staring at Damon as he took in every detail.

“Not bad, Yurei. You’ve certainly gotten stronger while I’ve been slacking off. But not strong enough.”

The alabaster Uchiha huffed, trying to rise. Blood ran from the corner of his mouth once more, and he winced from the pain in his chest. As lightning swirled around Damon’s hand, the Uchiha grit his teeth in anger, giving the same signs Damon had before and slamming his hand onto the ground. The same fiery wall swirled around Yurei, spawning around him at 160 speed and power with a 4 meter radius, centered on Yurei. “You haven’t seen what I can do just yet, Damon,” the Uchiha said, once more whipping his mouth. Blood stained the outside of his thumb.

Yurei stared at Damon through the translucent, red haze of the barrier, its walls extending to the clouds. The boy took a deep breath, slowly standing. The pain slowly subsided as he stood, stretching out his stomach muscles. “I told you. You stand in the way of my dream. I can’t let you take that from me... from Akio. I'm going to beat you...”

WC: 1535

AP Costs:

- 1 Sharingan
- 40 Soul Expulsion
- 40 Uchiha Flame Formation
________
628 Total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum