Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Chunin Finals: Yurei VS Damon

+5
Shichiro Hashimoto
Komori
Damon
Yurei
Madrigal Kaguya
9 posters
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Chunin Finals: Yurei VS Damon - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunin Finals: Yurei VS Damon

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:37 am
The cry of the birds came to a halt as the beam clashed against a fiery shield. “Huh. Nice trick,” the raven haired boy called out. He observed the barrier which Yurei had erected. He had decided to make it larger than Damon had, which was curious to the Uchiha. Knowing that the walls could very well burn him, a charge attack would do nothing but leave him open. Damon hesitated at the mention of Akio’s name. Their friend. His wolf. There was something about his chakra as well… Damon knew he was outclassed in ninjutsu. Unless… unless he used that move. “Come on, Yurei! No one accomplishes their dream by hiding behind a wall.” Damon swept his hair to the side. “We need to find out who’s the strongest.” He unstrapped his sword, throwing it 5 meters to his right. A cocky look gleamed in his eyes. Instead of saying anything, he extended his hand from his arrogant stance, palm upwards. He bent his four fingers towards him a couple of times, challenging him to engage.

WC: 940

AP: 536 - 1 3T = 535
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:40 pm

The pale Uchiha narrowed his eyes. I won’t hide. Yurei straightened his back, taking a deep breath. Damon’s image swirled beyond the roaring wall of translucent fire, accenting his crimson eyes in its ravaging blaze. The light of the construct echoed off of Yurei’s face, showering him in a deep red light as if the sun had bled. I will be the strongest. I’ll shape this world into what it needs to be.

The boy’s right hand went numb, and for a moment, time seemed to stop. Chakra gathered in it, whispering to him in silence. He stepped forward, the fire barrier now dissipating. It’s raging hue of crimson opened, ushering Yurei to Damon, its light emanating off of the pale young man’s body. This is my future. To fix everything. And no one…

Will stand in my way.

The three tomoe in each of his eyes swirled around Yurei’s pupils, melding into his silvery iris. Three blades of black extended to the white of his eyes, cold and sharp in design. Yurei began in a run, watching Damon’s every moment. The details of the world became more clear, more potent. It was his Mangekyou Sharingan.

The Uchiha continued, now running (165 speed) towards Damon.

WC: 1740

AP Costs:

- 20 Uchiha Flame Formation
- 20 Mangekyou Sharingan
- 40 Soul Expulsion

1/120 Mangekyou Uses
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 44150

Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:42 am
Damon grinned, So that’s how it’s going to be. His red eyes swirled into a three pointed shuriken, its wicked black edges reaching the edge of the iris. A second three pointed shuriken, this one red, appeared within the center of the black spiral. A design that had not appeared in quite some time. Fire was once his enemy, an idea that terrorized him at night. Now it was his to command. Amaterasu. He closed his left eye, his right eye opening wide, a smirk on his face. He looked at his hand, black fire spawning across his arm. This… this power. Blood flowed down his eye, which burned from the pressure and surge of chakra. The fire morphed into the shape of a sword, its sharpness and health at 110. Damon’s alternate hand signed three seals at a speed of 140, electricity sparking from his arm with a power of 90.

This is all I have… He grinned as he ran at a speed of 140, a flaming sword in his right hand, chidori in his left. Upon the two reaching each other, the chidori would aim for Yurei’s chest, its momentum keeping Damon in a straight line, his right hand using his momentum to slash vertically downwards.

WC: 1161
AP: 535 - 20 MS - 100 Amaterasu - 40 Chidori
Will of the Stars goes into effect, boosting chakra by 20 for the next 3 posts

MS [4/120]
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 am
I wanted to tell you something. I’m taking that chuunin exam soon. Now, I don’t care if I pass or fail, but I won’t stop trying. By any means. I’ll see you become a legend, and you’ll see me unite these people. We’ll both be something, won’t we? We’ll stop all that fighting.

Yurei’s feet trudged against the hard earth, propelling him forward (165 Speed). His eyes bore the most serious look, the deepest commitment. The fire red of his Soul Expulsion technique radiated off of him as he drew nearer and nearer. Flames as dark as the midnight sky rampaged over Damon’s arm, forming a sword of raging shade. Yurei grit his teeth, maintaining his course. The dark-haired Uchiha did the same, rushing forward and bearing the crackling blue light of electricity in his palm. The chirps of thousands of birds echoed throughout the arena. They sang their violent songs, permeating the air around Yurei’s fair ears.

And you know what the best part is, Damon?

Yurei’s eyes darted as Damon’s sword rose, ascending into the sky as the pair came together. Damon’s other hand lunged forward, poised to strike, but so was Yurei’s. A meter between them, he stopped, turning to the side of Damon’s chidori. Electricity rushed from his right hand, angled for Damon’s legs, unshielded from his flaming sword (125 speed; 30 Power). The currents of his lightning would swirl around Damon, tensing his muscles and paralyzing him in an enveloping current of blue light.

We’ll do it together!

The alabaster-skinned Uchiha would bend downward, using this paralysis and launching his foot into the air to make contact with Damon’s jaw (165 speed, 30 strength) with the intent to knock him out.

WC: 2016

AP Costs:
- 40  Soul Expulsion
- 20  Mangekyou Sharingan
- 40  Arcing Lightning 

2/120
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:48 am
Count me in. I’m going to be by your side every step of the way.

Damon used his chidori coated arm to stab where the Uchiha should have been, but through his Mangekyou sharingan, he watched in seemingly slow motion as Yurei sidestepped it. Without mastery over the technique, Damon was unable to change his direction in time, and Yurei was out of range of the blade. His eyes turned on the pale boy, a fire burning within them that ached to be let out. But… at this range. Would he be able to survive it? A memory from their last time sparring found itself present at the front of his mind, when he had told Yurei to place a mark seal on him.

I want you to imagine keeping me close. Keeping me by your side until we both achieve our dreams.

What a stupid thing to be thinking about now. Damon hesitated as he saw lightning flow out of his fingertips, aimed for his legs which were trapped in a run from chidori. Lightning would overtake his body from the opening he had unwittingly left, igniting a numbing sensation that made it hard to see. The chirping of a thousand birds came to an end as the flaming sword dropped to the ground, dissipating as he quelled the fire with his other eye. Damon looked with one bleeding eye open at Yurei, watching his next attack. Is this it? Damon’s paralyzed body could do nothing as Yurei kicked him in the jaw. That’s all I had, huh? He was lifted off the ground from the impact, pushed a few feet back. Looks like I still have work to do. He landed on his back with a thud, unable to do much more. The last thing he would see was Yurei standing up after the attack. He opened his mouth to speak, but could not get the words out in time. You’ve certainly improved since last time. His eyes closed, his sharingan deactivated. Guess I can’t say you’re terrible at fighting anymore. With that, Damon’s body shut down.

--Exit--
WC: 1537
Claims: Lost Arts of Kiri (1500/1500), Memorization of Great Fire Annihilation via Third Tomoe and 37 more words towards it for a total of (1379/2000), [4/120] Posts for MS Blindness counter
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:16 am
Approved unless interrupted
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:18 am
Valen’s eyes would watch as the fight reached it’s finish. At the end of it all only one of the two Uchiha could be the victor after all. In the end it was Yurei who claimed victory, taking advantage of Damon’s inability to maneuver during his technique. The dark haired Deputy watched carefully as Damon was knocked cleanly unconscious from the kick Yurei gave him after he had been paralyzed. Without a word the crimson clad Jonin would give Yurei a few moments to take in what just happened. He also wanted the boy to let a bit of any adrenaline flowing through his body to calm so that he didn’t attack the golden eyed teenager by sheer instinct. As it stood the boy would probably be wound up tight already. The snake summon would stand and disappear in a flash of light, appearing next to Yurei, of course, making sure not to stand on the unconscious form of Damon. 

“Medics..” He would say clearly and calmly. Immediately a couple of attendants nearby came to put Damon on a gurney to take him to the hospital. Even without medical training Valen could easily tell the young man’s injuries were not life threatening in any way. ‘I’ll need to talk to him about the fight with Kotetsu yesterday when he awakens. That boy will apologize to him formally, and do right by him.’ The teen would think as the medics wheeled Damon off of the arena to take him to the hospital. “It seems you’re the victor.” He would say aloud, so that Yurei could hear him clearly. The crowd watched with bated breath, unable to hear the proctor as he was speaking to Yurei and Yurei alone. “I remember us talking after Akio Inuzuka was killed. I would like to apologize to you for lying to you. I hope you understand that I was under orders. It doesn’t make up for it, but I didn’t want to say anything to you one on one without giving you an apology I feel you deserve.” He would say, almost inaudible normally but due to the dead silence of the crowd he knew Yurei would be able to hear him easily. 

“It is with great pride, that I name you the Chunin Tournament Champion and bestow upon you the rank of Jonin, as well as the prize money of 5000 ryo. You may pick that up at the office at your leisure. But you walk away from this Arena an elite of the village. Hold your head up high Yurei Uchiha, you have earned that right.” He would say much louder, and more formal. The crowd ate it up, but that was part of the point of all of this. The crowd needed a good show too and they got one. Valen was impressed as well, the fight didn’t last too long. But both fighters displayed high level techniques and Yurei took advantage of a weakness in his opponents attack that left him holding the spoils. “Do you require any medical assistance? I can teleport you to the hospital if you wish.” He would ask curiously with a hand held out for what would be a handshake should the boy accept as physical contact was required for the teleportation to work for others. The crowd was slowly moving out after cheering for the boy and the fallen Damon. Valen however would make sure Yurei was okay before deciding to leave. Should the boy take up his offer of a teleport somewhere within Hoshi the crimson clad shinobi would gladly do so. Should the boy wish to talk with him for whatever reason than Valen would stay and listen. If neither occurred then the Deputy Kage would nod his head in acceptance before teleporting himself to his office, intent to work on whatever needed to be done.  

--potential exit--
WC: 643
TWC: 1007

Claims if exit is successful are 1007 words toward fourth tail of V1 cloak.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:13 pm
Yurei watched as Damon fell, plummeting to the ground after the briefest of ascensions. Dusts encircled the dark-haired Uchiha’s body, dissipating outward from the impact onto the stiff earth. The alabaster Uchiha sighed, and tension poured from his lips. Weight seemingly lifted from his shoulders, and Yurei rose, standing up straight. The roars of the crowd filled the air, but the pale Uchiha was silent, watching his fallen brother in blood lie motionless. It was finished, and Yurei felt many things rush within him, all at once. It was like a crashing wave of emotion, taking the shore with it in its pull.

The albino’s eyes, narrowed, and, despite the flurry of emotions, his face was stagnant, undisturbed. He briefly lost himself in thought, comprehending what had just happened. Much time had passed since he and Damon first sparred. He was still a genin then, a child preparing for war and change. Now he stood over Damon a different man - under different circumstances. Despite his victory, part of Yurei was missing. A void that left him disatisfied. True, he had cemented his position as a jounin of Hoshigakure, now, and he did feel a certain joy from it, but this victory left him with a bitter taste in his mouth. Something he had expected to taste of warm sugar, of heated honey, now tasted cold.

Yurei called himself from the inner recesses of his mind. His eyes faded from his Mangekyou Sharingan into a void of silvery white, save for the dark pupil in the center. He fleetingly shifted them to Valen, registering the young man that now stood before him. Damon was swiftly carried away to have his injuries tended to.

“It seems I am,” Yurei would reply, nodding slightly as the dark-haired Uchiha faded away. “I know about the order... and I appreciate the apology. Let’s leave it at that,” Yurei said, Damon now gone.

The crimson man called upon the audience, riling them up in a fit of sporting-induced adrenaline. The albino smiled, waving to the audience members as they showered him in screams and cheers. In their roaring, Yurei spoke to Valen once more. “I’ll be fine. Thank you, though.”

With that, Yurei would bow to the crowd, leaving the arena with nothing but the future in mind. Success. All of this work had finally amounted to something, and now he was a Jounin of Hoshigakure. Despite the conflict within him, Yurei walked with pride. This was a new door to walk through, and, with hope, what was on the other side would be much brighter.

TWC: 2446

[EXIT]

3/120; Mangekyou Sharingan

Claims:

S/T Spec with 15% discount from Christmas Event and 25% with Max Stats 2400/2400

Jounin Rank-up
Jounin Flak Jacket
Display of Power
Chakra Suppression
Experienced Fighter
-------
3/6 Free Jounin Jutsu; B-Rank or Lower
Portal
Summoning Rashomon
C-Rank Basic Medical Ninjutsu

Last edited by Yurei <3 on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:20 pm
Approved
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:24 pm
Also claiming that 5000 Ryo, oof.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum