Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee)

+2
Shiroi Shinzo
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
6 posters
Go down
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee)

Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:00 am
He watched a moment as the girl seemed to struggle with what to do with her hoodie, and then go up the tree and hang on a branch, he was snapped out of his astonishment when she spoke to him to try again, he simply nodded, no words needed to be spoken, and he did it again. Dog. Boar. Ram. and then a poof of smoke around his feet appeared as he underwent his transformation.

As the smoke cleared, it cleared from top to bottom. First to show as the matching locks of hair, followed by the face he copied from her, then the chest, and so on. To some this would have been a Perfect being, except to maybe the girl who was now being portrayed as a very busty woman, and due to the bust, the hoodie risen to above her Belly button, and with the Shorts on longer legs, made to look like short shorts now, Any guy would swoon over this look.

Now what Sensei says , he kept the picture in his head, very little knowledge of what he had achived, the Sexy Transformation jutsu , was just simply Transforamtion with the thought of making someone or something Sexy, and maybe even genderbending them a bit. He waited to hear the words from his Sensei.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:06 pm
Shiroi had the perfect poker face. Not really, but how else would you describe in in just a few words? Her mouth was straight, the lips barely even visible. Her eyes were slightly squinted. There was no real emotion on the face, but you knew it meant something.

And then suddenly, she wasn't on the tree anymore. Tenma had no chance to catch it, he just could not see that fast. But Shiroi was very shortly standing behind the boy and/or woman. She was silent in her approach, and swift in her judgement. Hopefully he had not imagined other clothing that was not truly there.

Left hand reached around the boy and/or girl, to the front of their lower half. The right sneaked around the other side, but much further up and not exactly centered. The hands slipped under the coverings, and examined what they found. Of course, all of this was also done faster than he could notice, up until the last part. Shiroi made sure he would recognize the examination.

"Eh, could have done better."
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:29 pm
At first Ketsueki got worried he messed up again, but then next he knew, he we getting felt up by Shiroi, it happened so fast and suddenly he EEPPed like a girl, and his concentration broke, transforming back into a guy, the hand up his Shirt was now over his pectorals instead of boobs that was there just a moment, and as for below the waist line, that well, changed from one to the other, giving Shiroi a handful and Ketuseki immediatly froze after that, a blush rushing across his face so fast that he went beet red, and was just silent, to embarressed to say a word, just standing there in shock, waiting for the moment to end, not knowing what was going to happen next.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:04 am
"Credits for getting my voice right," Shiroi would say as she removed her right hand. "Though I've not made a sound like that since I was a young child." Shiroi proceeded to remove her left hand. "Also, you've got a small lump on the left. Probably nothing, but you should get it checked out anyways." Shiroi also thought to herself to get him some hormones, but she was not cruel enough to say that out loud. 

"Ok so, you've yet to perform a just, normal transformation jutsu. Your seeming inability to perform the standard technique, yet extreme aptitude to perform a variant of it, speaks loads about you. Not good loads, just loads. Come. let's get into a slightly bigger clearing. That would work better for learning the clone technique."

Shiroi would decide to walk over to a slightly larger clearing just a dozen meters away or so, though she just had an urge to do it via hand stand. Thankfully, her hoodie was still merged to her legs, so it would not go falling down. Also, being truthful, they were not walking to a new clearing, just to the center of a different, more open section of the same clearing. It looked somewhat like a figure eight, where one of the circles is just smaller for the sake of being smaller.

"I never did figure out why there's this tiny ass forest in this village. Makes no sense to me, but it makes nice training ground, so whatever."

When the pair had reached the new location, Shiroi would launch off the ground. She would tuck into herself, somersault a few times, and land with her two feet together, arms outstretched to the air, as if she were presenting. Of course, her back would be to Ketsueki when she landed, so the presentation would not really be for anyone.

Turning towards Ketsueki, Shiroi would begin explaining. "Ram. Snake. Tiger." The jutsu was performed after Shiroi went over each hand seal, showing them off one by one. "You will be pushing your chakra out, imagine another you. Don't try to make it solid, however that works. The clone technique is an illusion, simple as that."
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:29 am
After being let go, and following her to a bigger clearing, He grumbled to himself about her words she spoke, his flushed cheeks still sticking around at the moment, but his attitude towards her was less respectful as it was before, and more so ready to get away from her, he just had an embassing moment happen to him, he did not think she could have done such a thing, she could have simply said she did not like it.

Upon finally reaching the clearing watching Shiroi walk on her hands the entire time, he let out a huff, ready to get his day done with, and take care of some other things, cause hey, a female just had her hands on him in a rather intimiate way, and rather he liked her that way or not, there are more then just his own mind at work here. He was not impressed with her showing, and was convinced at this time she was just showing off, he could not look at her, let alone make eye contact, so he looked off over his right shoulder paying mind only to her words now.

He listened to her explain which signs, and how to do the technique properly, So since he was practicing the hand signs for awhile he starts the hand signs. Ram Shared with the Previous technique. Snake, the very thing he was now thinking Shiroi as being. Tiger, one of the most feriocious Animals known to man. Now after he did so , he focused on projecting a Image of himself first forming it in his mind and imagining himself standing where he was looking next to him, and slowly a transparent form of himself began to actually take shape, but that was as good as it got, was like a glass version of himself. Ketsueki began to sweat with the concentration it was taking for this to try and make it look more realistic, but then it broke away just like glass, and he took a deep breath as it took a bit out of him.

He kept his Eyes away from Shiroi, knowing he failed, but after catching his breath for a moment he started up again, with the Ram, Snake, and Tiger hand seals, then envisioning himself standing there next to his own self, and the transparent shape was summoned forth once more, and slowly faded in and out till it darkened to a state where you could no longer see through it. However shortly after that it broke again and Ketsueki was left with a sweat and panting harder, he decided to take a break for a moment and sat down on the grass, his hands back behind him to prop himself up off the grass and his legs outstreached before him. He looked up to the sky as he regained his breathing and energy.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:32 am
Shiroi simply stood and watched as Ketsueki went about trying to figure the jutsu out. Her arms were crossed and she considered sitting down, but decided against it. He was doing.. less than terrible, really. He was figuring the stuff out in one day, without any of the normal training. Pretty solid right there, she had to admit.

He was obviously having issues. Multiple issues. Not just the jutsu. His face had been bright red, and he now refused to look at Shiroi. That much was extremely obvious. He was also failing spectacularly at the jutsu, but that was to be expected.

Shiroi walked over as he was sitting back. She was not going too fast, but he would not really notice her until she was in position, due to a number of factors such as 'being out of vision', 'limited peripheral vision', and 'blinking like a normal human being'. Her final resting position was about a foot past Ketsueki's head, where she squatted down so that her eyes would look directly into his once he opened them. There would still be about a foot and a half of space between their faces.

Assuming no hilarious hijinks happened involving Ketsueki's moving head, Shiroi would sigh. "Look, yeah, that was inappropriate, though in my defense I didn't expect you to drop the transformation so quickly. I'm sorry for that... and the examination, though I stand by the need to get that checked out." Shiroi would stand up and look to the sky, hands reaching into her hoodie's pocket. "I never really got to learn how people interact, I had my own... well, life is the wrong word for it, but I had things going on." She would look down and rotate a few degrees around Ketsueki before offering a hand. "You're doing well, don't give up now. Hard part's done." She would lightly help him up if he took her hand. Once he was up, whether he took the helping hand or not, she would step back and place her hands back in her pockets, waiting for his next attempt.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:31 am
Ketsueki opened his eyes, and jumped a little, there was Shiroi, he sighed and looked straight up into the sky, but listened to her words, and when she was done he sighed and hung his head and shook it as well before speaking " It has nothing to do with you, it is just me, was a rather embassing moment, and I did not know how to handle it and still do not know how to handle it really" He let out a sigh and finally turned his head and looked at her, his eyes only locking onto hers for about a second before looking down at the ground quickly and stuttering out a "Th-Thank You" He graciously accepted the Praise.

At that point he figured he had enough sitting around so he stood up and went back at it, Forming the needed Hand Signs, Ram followed quickly by Snake and ending in Tiger. As he formed the final hand sign, he projected a Image of himself between him and Shiroi, this one coming out Solid after a moment . Ketsueki would Smile with Accomplishment, staring at the Mirror Image.

To Further his Training he decided to Strain his Chakra by now Focusing on a Image of Shiroi, and using the Hand signs to make the clone technique, Dog followed by Boar and ending with the Ram sign. He watched as himself and the clone he had transformed into copies of Shiroi, now having her look more spot on then before, to prove this, he was staring at the actual her and his Clone of her, there was smal flaws, but nothing that could be passed off.

Ketsueki felt proud of himself but he quickly collapsed onto his ass , and his transformation and clone both disappeared, he over extended himself doing both, but without training and testing he will not know how far he can go let alone push it further and further, this was physically Exasusting as much as it was mentally as well. He panted softly as he now laid out on the ground, arm over his eyes.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:36 pm
Shiroi smiled as he said 'thank you', though he would not notice due to his rather sudden urge to look away. 

She stood up and backed up a few feet, giving Ketsueki the room to do some testing. She knew he had looked like he was stressing his body, but she figured he could pull off a little more.

She would smile again when he successfully made a clone. Within reach, she passed her hand through it, and the image did not instantly fade away. A slight nod would confirm her approval.

Once he completed the transformation, Shiroi verbally congratulated him, and chuckled a bit when he fell on his ass. "Good work today, you'll go far," she would say as he fell to the ground.

Shiroi was never sure why she decided to do this next bit, but she did, so it happened. She walked over towards Ketsueki, just a few feet to his side, and sat down. Her arms wrapped around her knees and she stared off into the forest for a few moments. Afterwards, she laid back on the grass, hands behind her head, and just watched the sparse clouds roll by.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:29 pm
Ketsueki stared up at the sky, removing his arm from over his eyes, and asked without looking over at her "What is your motive, why did you become a Shinobi?" he pondered, this was extensive work just for the basics, the more advanced stuff was going to take a lot more out of him, he may be a man trained in hard labor, but this was exponetially more rougher, it attacks you right at your source of energy, not just Physically, but mentally too, So this can not be something someone just does for fun. They needed a Purpose to drive them further into it.

Ketsueki's Purpose was clear in his mind, he needed to be stronger, He lost everyone cause he was not strong enough, and even worse, he did not get to avenge them cause he was not Strong enough, these ninja of Hoshi were responsible for ripping that from him, and with no where else for that anger, rage, and want for revenge, and vengence to go, it built up within him, and ready to explode out at the right cause in his mind.

He was not a fan of Hoshigakure, because they ripped his chance away from him, but they were going to be his ticket to power, he stared up at the sky, awaiting to see if she would respond to him at all, Enjoying the gentle breeze that passed over them both.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:37 pm
"My motive, huh? ..."

What is my motive? I kind of just... became one. I was raised with two ninja, and I had to learn to keep up with them. If I fell behind, I was to blame. More than once they just left me and I thought myself lost and abandoned. So I guess I did it to survive.

But what about after the hospital? I could have just lived in Hoshi as a civilian. Life would have been easier. So why didn't I?

It was several minutes before Shiroi responded.

"I was bored."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum