Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee)

+2
Shiroi Shinzo
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
6 posters
Go down
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=-]-/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee) Empty The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee)

Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:49 pm
A man has a dream, to defend those he loves, but to see that dream through, he needs additional power, and he needs it fast, so he goes searching for a jounin to help him expediate his process, He did not want to lose anyone else, and this was his answer.

The coffee skinned man, with a scar across his face, a reminder of his failure to protect the ones he loved before, wearing black as he is constantly mourning those he lost, and his black hair being short and in a mess as it was unkempt as always. The black cloths being almost like a ninja gi, hiding armor under it to guard his chest, and a scarf that covers the neck guard portion , but a clear site of the pauldron over his left shoulder, made in a way that did not hinder his motor functions with that arm but rather is there to help protect his heart.

He had asked around, and it seemed only one Jounin was left unclaimed, so he went to find her, to ask her to take him in, he needed this training, and this was the only way to get it, he would do whatever he must to get her to agree, As that was his most ardenent desire of his heart, Now to see if she accepted.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee) Empty Re: The Start of Many (P,IO,Zee)

Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:56 pm
The girl, barely four foot seven, looked at the boy. Still a distance away, and with her partially concealed by a doorway, he would be unlikely to notice her. The girl noticed him very well, however. The large scar across his face. The bright golden eyes, the jet black hair. So he's the new guy, huh?

The girl would stroll across the crowds. Tan 'short shorts' mostly concealed by a much too large black 'hoodie' with no arms, hood left down, were accompanied by a loosely wrapped scarf with a small metal placard sewn into it, though the placard was hidden away within the folds.

Her blueish-gray hair hung just past her ears as the girl approached the boy. "That's a big scar. Where'd you get it?" she said to the one that was looking for her (having been told earlier in the day by the same person Ketsueki asked).
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:08 am
Ketsueki looked down at the girl, he was told nothing of the person he was looking for other then the general area to find her, Her name was not at all mentioned, But that she was of course a female was mentioned, other then that, all details about her was kept vauge if not just never spoken about at all. So he was clueless about this little girl and thus spoke accordingly " It is a awfully long story, and I do not have the time right now, I am looking for someone" he would then turn his back to start looking again. Assumptions got people in trouble rather often, and this would be one of those moments, little to his knowledge.

In his mind, a Jounin would give off a certain aura, presence if you will, that gives off their station, and power, but he was seeing no one that gave him such a feel, he continued to look around, but he could not understand, maybe he was given false information, he sighed softly as he would find a wall to lean back against and then slide down to the ground, sitting on it, hanging his head in defeat, such was his destiny, to taste dreams come reality, but never see it fully through. he would wrap his arms around his legs that were bent in front of him as he would look about, resting his chin on his knees, keeping his eyes out for a female that he would believe to be this Jounin.

He soon realized how silly he was, he got so excited about a free jounin, one able to take him as a student, he didn't care to ask what she looked like, or even for a name, just simply where she was, so for all he knew, he coulda seen her already and would have never known, to be truthful.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:31 am
Holy shit that actually worked. Does he really have no idea what I look like? Oh this is going to be fun.

As the boy walked away, the girl slowly turned to follow him, but grinned wildly for but a moment when he was looking fully away. He walked around for a period before going to sit down. Is he moping? Christ what have I gotten myself into...

She would walk up to the boy, looking down to him now. "So um, who are you looking for? I can probably help you out." Even while saying this, the girls mind was imagining ways that this exchange could end.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:39 am
Ketsueki looked over at the girl, it was the same one from just a moment, asking more questions, and he would sigh and Shugged " I was told there was a female Shinobi of Jounin rank around here, but I was so excited i took off before asking for a name or a description, I figured she would be easy to pick out, but i am guessing she is a type that does not like to be found, or Jounin are more highly trained to keep a presence about them to a minimum so as not to be spotted or picked out in a crowd as a ninja of caliber , even in their own village" he lets out a sigh as he continued on with his story "Might as well kill time, you asked about my scar earlier. Well You see, it is the reason why I recently joined the Ninja academy."

"My Life was rather normal then suddenly everything was ripped away from me at once, and I got this scar the very same day, so it serves as a reminder to me, as to why I need to become stronger, I must prevent things for happening like that again, and so I joined the ninja academy, but as you see, I am a little old to be in the classes with kids, so I decided to seek a teacher to help expediate things, but in my excitement I may have lost my chance." After the quick story something suddenly came to him.

He would look at the girl and tilt his head and ask her "Why are you not in school?" she seemed to young to be out and about on her own, let alone outside of school on a school day, he seemed curious now, and figured as he answered now two questions for this girl, a answer or two from her wouldnt be unheard of.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:58 am
While Shiroi did enjoy learning about people, the man's story was.. pretty boring. Maybe with some actual detail it could have worked, but straight facts wise, it was pretty boring. He then followed with a bit of an unexpected question, though Shiroi was determined to get her side across.

"Boy, you sure talk a lot," she said. "And have you considered checking in the training fields? That's probably the best place to look for a ninja, don't you think? I think some even sleep there sometimes," this last bit was said with Shiroi knowing full well she was likely the only one to sleep there. "Also, that's quite the story! You'll have to fill me in on the details at some point. I get this feeling I'll be seeing you around a lot.." Shiroi stepped back a bit before saying the next part. "Oh, and by the way, the last time I was in school was... hmm, oh I know, never!" she said before abruptly turning around and starting towards the training grounds.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:53 pm
Ketsueki mulled the Idea over in his head. The Training grounds, I mean he was told in this area, but the Training grounds may be a decent place to start, so before he knew it , he was up and walking towards the Training grounds. With little forethought that he was following the girl, he did so, all the way to the training grounds, and after some time of looking around and noticing no one was there, did it click in his mind, how did she know where it was, this kid with no headband, just parsuses on into the training grounds like she owns it or something.

So Ketuseki would turn to face her as he has walked away for a moment to look around and said to her "Hey, you know this is an Area for Ninja right? what are you doing in a restricted zone you could get in trouble" He huffed slightly, he didnt want to seem bossy but he didnt want her to get in trouble on account of him, so he waited for an answer from her, staring her down as he waited.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:20 pm
"Christ you're slow" said the girl as she swiftly moved into a handstand. Not too swiftly, of course, she wanted the boy to see, just.. not be able to move. Because moving means dodging. Oh, it should be mentioned that the girl made sure she was in reach before starting that. Also that she had turned around to face the boy before speaking.

Of course, if he could have attempted to dodge something, there must be something to dodge! The move was simple, really. The girl would adjust her weight slightly forward and reach down with her arms just a bit, before letting one let fly out behind her. Shortly after, the other would lift off as her hands landed, giving her a stable base once again. Of course, all of this is happening remarkably quickly, you must not forget that very important fact.

With her weight resting upon her hands, the girl could continue the motion freely. The front of her ankles would slip nicely into the cups of the boys armpits, but their motion would not stop there. No, of course it wouldn't, that would be too nice. In actuality, her movement would keep going, at almost the same speed, until she was performing a perfectly straight up handstand. Of course, with the position the boy would have been in, his body would have no choice but to follow. The ensuing antics were sure to amuse.
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Tamotsu Kyuketsuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:24 pm
Ketsueki was not paying attention, and so that next thing he knew, he was off his feet, and She was on her hands, and as she fully stood on her hands, he was lifted up into the air, he had no control over himself, he didnt raise to high up, but he knew he was probably at least, at the pinnical of height, about fifteen feet up off the ground, and before he knew it, Gravity kicked in.

And Plummeting down Ketsueki came, a little backwords away from the girl, and he lands back first, and bounces off the ground once and then landed again, the wind was knocked out of him, his eyes big, he had no idea what just happened, that he was in the air and back on the ground again, and his back was now sore, he groaned as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head, one eye winced close from the pain, and he looked at her, realizing she did it "What the hell was that for?" being a little more on guard in case something was to happen next.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:35 pm
"Holy FUCK you're slow. Do I have to spell it out for you?" Shiroi would unwrap her scarf a bit, revealing the headband. "Seriously, how fast do you think I was moving there? And with how far I threw you? What's 2+2?" It was at this point that Shiroi realize she was still performing a handstand and decided getting back on her feet would be a good idea. "You got a brain in that head" she said while spinning on one heel to face the man.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum