Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK] Empty The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK]

Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:41 pm
After hours of walking and running, The young wolf would have finally made it back to his home deep within the mountains of Kumo with his two new slaves and of course he was going to put them to work in a matter of minutes. First however he had something he needed to do to the both of them to assure nothing would happen at this moment or at any point in time. Taking the head band from the boy he would place his newest seal onto the neck of the boy, on the right side to be specific with his index and middle finger. Within seconds the seal would appear onto his neck, and slowly it would form into a sprocket that you would see in a clock. To the girl however, he would place hers on the right breast. Now that he had placed the seal of cronos on the both of them he would sit in a small rock chair that he had made and waited for the both of them to awaken, so that he could begin his little fun.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK] Empty Re: The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK]

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:39 am
Kei blinked slowly, rubbing his eyes. His vision was blurry, and his head was sore. Where was he? It seemed only a moment ago he'd been walking in the desert, but now? He was in a cave, or something. He rubbed his neck sleepily, sitting up. He felt really weird. He grabbed his tail reflexively. It was still there. Thank god. He had simply fallen asleep on it. As the pins and needles felling in his tail, and the initial shell shock of being hit over the head began to fade, he started to look for an exit. He'd been kidnapped before, and this was a pretty textbook example of it. He considered trying to run, but that seemed pointless. Whoever did this to him was strong and fast. Too fast for him to even keep track of in a fight. He would sit up slowly, and go right down to business.
"Back in the saddle again... Who are you and what do you want with me?" He would say, looking at the man in the chair. "If this is about my bloodline, it's impossible to take." He would inform him. There appeared to be another person, one without ears and a tail like him. So this wasn't about the Yokoshimana clan bloodline in specific. "If you can just tell me what you want, that would be great. I just got finished being kidnapped, and I'd like to be out of here as soon as possible. If you want ransom money, you aren't getting it, because I have no family." He would explain in a businesslike tone.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK] Empty Re: The Start of Something New [P,IO,NK]

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 am
Well it would seem that the little kitty was awake and he wasn't even scared. Pretty bold of the little boy but Yaju had other things in mind for him while the woman slept. Standing up he would kneel in front of the boy and poke his forehead," Silly boy I do not want your bloodline...I don't want to be a silly little kitty but what I want from you is simple, but you will not remember at any point. You won't remember much when I am through with you," laughing he would press his forehead only a little as the seal would activate and cause a small burning effect to take place. Inside of the boys mind, his village would be erased and replaced with a long life of living with and serving Yaju, his family now a blur . This boy would now become Yaju's little assassin once he trained him a little, maybe even train him with the team so he could get stronger," Now my little son tell me where are we right now," smiling he would wait to see what the results of his seal were.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:56 am
"Won't remember... Oh, shit!" Keiji would say, backing away quickly as he thought Yaju was going to kill him. But no, a fate worse then that awaited him. The seal would activate, and he felt all his memories slip away in an instant. Replacing that was a long, long time spent serving Yaju. His mother, his father, even his sister faded away from his memory, replaced by only him. 
"We're at home, of course!" He would say, looking around. "Woah, wait a sec. How did she get there?" He would say, rubbing his temples. "Did I do that? My memories have been kinda fuzzy lately..." He would say, alluding to "Lately" as he knew it now, which was a false illusion. "Did I get her, Yaju? Or was it you, this time?" He asked as if they'd been kidnapping people for years. . He walked over and tilted his head, staring at her. "Hmm?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 am
Yaju smiled and he rubbed the little ones head and looked over his shoulder to look at the still unconscious girl for a moment he would nod," Yes you are at home and we need to fix this place up a bit because we are going to be having company soon so we need to have this place like a real home kay," as he continue to rub his head he would be smiling on the inside seeing that his seal had worked. Smiling he would stand up and walk over to the girl and put her in the chair until she woke up," I went out to find me a little maid or something to have around in my spare time to keep you company, and yea it was me who had gotten her," smiling he would shrug off his accusations that his mind was fuzzy although it was for the seal that he lost his memories. For now he would lean against the cave walls and watch as he looked at hotaru.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 am
(Sorry, meh post)

Keiji would listen intently to Yaju as he spoke. "We're having company?" He would ask, looking around. The cave was quite a mess. "You got... a maid? Wow." He would say, his tail perking up, as he looked back at Hotaru again. Less work for him was a nice concept. "Does she have a name?" He would ask, looking back at Yaju. He would idly start cleaning the cave, making it ready for any visitors that may arrive. He hoped Yaju would tell him about them as he worked, or better yet, wake the girl up so she could help him clean.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:42 am
Well it had seemed like the seal had worked for its intended purpose, although this was a little to potent. As the young cat boy asked were they having company, Yaju would nod in conformation and move to get rid of some of the trash," Yea I met two people a while back while I was traveling around and invited them here when they got a chance, I dunno when they will be around but they will be coming. By the way we need to train you up you will never know when I have to leave and I may need you to hold up the fort or whenever we go out for a little "fun" you will be strong enough to catch your on prey," chuckling as he finished his little share before looking back over to Hotaru and man she was knocked out. No worries he wasn't to concerned for the moment and even smiled when he walked over to her and caressed her cheek,"Her name is Hotaru little one so be nice to her when I am not around okay," smiling he would look back to Keiji as he continued to clean.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 pm
(sorry belated post, I work SEVERAL hours now but I have a set schedule so I can post more.)

Hotaru woke up and put a hand on her head. The room was slightly blurry as though she had been asleep for some time. As soon as her eyes focused she realized she had no idea where she was and she had no idea why she saw someone with a cat tail. "Geez what is with people and animal parts these days?" She said as she felt her Kikaichu buzzing inside of her. "Where am I anyways, and who the hell brought me here?" She asked as she fully sat up.
Keiji Yokoshimana
Keiji Yokoshimana
Citizen

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 am
Keiji would spin and look as Hotaru began to wake up. "She's up!" He informed Yaju. Then she made the comment about his tail, and Keiji subconsciously hid his tail behind his back. He was very protective of it. "Yaju, she's making fun of my tail..." He would say, slightly frustrated. He would hear her continue speaking, and stay silent, allowing Yaju to answer her. He didn't want to mess up his plan, if he had one, and he didn't want to come across as overly eager. He would sit down, crossing his legs, and wrapping his tail around his body, so that it went around his legs, and ended up at his feet.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:18 am
Hello there my little maid, who brought you here is none of your concern now considering that you will not remember much after I do this," smiling he would quickly poke her head, causing the seal of Cronos to take effect. In moments she would not remember her village or a prior life, but not remember only that she was his maid and had served him for years. Sitting back down he would smile and wave for her to come here," so my little maid say hello to my son, Keiji, now go and help him clean and afterwards we will see about you getting some more clothing," chuckling he would wait for her reaction. Although he shook his head towards Keiji's reaction to her talking about his tail but he could only chuckle for a moment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum