Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

A new start Empty A new start

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:55 pm
Ru walked through the shaded streets of the Sunagakure. The sandals on his feet making a distinct sound as he approached the receptionist in the hospital. Standing at 6'(5)* he had to turn sideways and duck to fit into the doorway for the building.

"Hello, I am here for Kenshin Uzumaki."

His eyes slightly looking down to the receptionist as he spoke.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A new start Empty Re: A new start

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:39 am
Mia would allow her eyes to rest on the form of tall, dark and brooding, and she would resist the urge to both sigh and roll her eyes, instead just releasing a light huff and giving him a blank look. Really, what was up with all of these creepy ass shinobi lately… why couldn’t more of them have been like that Dante guy, he had been both handsome and charming… not this. 

“Kenshin is in the morgue, he’s basically set up an office in there, just follow the black line on the floor and it’ll take you there.” The woman would say in a somewhat bored tone, eyeing the stranger in case he tried anything funny. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenshin was watching the interaction from his makeshift office, a small smirk on his face as he watched Mia silently judge the familiar figure… of course the former Hoshigakure shinobi would remember this one, he had certainly made an impression during his time in his former village, and it wasn’t exactly a good one. But he did recall the mans almost fanatical devotion to Sunagakure, and began to wonder if he truly cared so much about a mere collection of buildings… because this was certainly not the same village that he would remember.

WC: 209
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:46 am
Ru Jin gazed down at the woman as she spoke to Ru.

“Kenshin is in the morgue, he’s basically set up an office in there, just follow the black line on the floor and it’ll take you there.”

Ru softly, nodded in acknowledgement of her instructions. "Much appreciated. Thank you." Following the black line, his tall body and physique resembling an image of the past, a residual ghost looping through time in the present. Ru Jin was not the same young man he was when the Sunagakure was overthrown.

Alot less desperate to find sanctuary in something other than himself. A alot more melancholy in expression, life was going to move how it wished, and he couldn't do anything to stop that. Ru Jin followed down the black line, his what once was wooden sandal sowed into his sandals were now made from bone. As he was on the way to the hospital he rid himself of those old crappy clunkers and from his feet bone sept through the black wrapping creating the newly fashioned sandals.

So as he was approaching the office his sandals made the very loud sound of food steps from traditional sandals, but they faded as they formed back into his bone inside his foot and the foot steps were now much more silent. Approaching the entrance he knocked.
Speaking out loud;

"Kazekage sama, may I speak with you?.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:02 am
Kenshin would watch as Daniel approached, all the while neatly scribbling down the details of one of the jutsu that he had personally created, including both how one would need to mould their chakra to properly perform the technique and a detailed explanation of exactly what it did. He considered his techniques to be some of the most useful he had encountered, far better than most of the techniques that were commonly known… so he decided to make this knowledge available to the shinobi of his village… or at least those shinobi that he actually trusted. With his Byakugan he was able to spot the protrusions from the man's feet… were those bones? Hmm, another Kaguya… well, they were indeed known to be fierce warriors and he needed all of the competent shinobi that he could get his hands on, he just hoped that this one was as agreeable as Ibari. As he got closed to his destination Kenshin would begin to hear the loud clacking, but before it could even truly begin to get annoying the sound began to fade, and The Reaper would watch as the bones seeped back into his feet… how very interesting, and quite considerate really, something that the man certainly appreciated. 

“Enter!” He would call as the man reached the door, and before he could begin to raise his hand to knock, not because he wanted to cut him off, simply because he was used to people simply stopping at the door and waiting… strange habits, but when the writer knows a character has the Byakugan it can be hard to forget that the character may not know that yet. Once the man entered the room Kenshin would continue to write his notes, not acknowledging his entrance or anything he had to say for what would feel like ages, but in reality was only around a minute. It was a simple tactic really, one that he employed to emphasise that in this situation he was the one in power… they would have to wait for him to acknowledge them before anything could happen. 

WC 349
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:55 am
As Ru-Jin approached the door lifting his hand he heard the invitation into the room. Ru walked through the threshold, slightly ducking as he walked in he stepped forward and noticed the Kazekage busy with paper work.

"Excuse me Kazekage-Sama, If you are to busy to speak I can come again another time."

Silently Ru awaited a response from the Kage. However none was reached, Ru figured he was intently focused and would respond once he was done with his work. So Ru stood a moment longer, and then turned and began to look around st the devices served for the purpose of a morgue. Still figuring the kage was busy he would speak but it was as if he was speaking to the Kage with no intent of getting a reaponce.

"It has been a long time since I lived here.... I remember when being Sunagakure member of DUST was like the biggest goal I had growing up. Heh...."

Slightly looking down in a moment of silence.
"Not so much as it was then as it is now... however I do strictly pledge myself to the Sunagakure, always have and always will." He said as he lifted up a jar with god knows what inside. He turned towards the Kazekage once more and came from the borders of the room to find a place infront of the Kazekage, Awaiting his responce.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:35 am
Kenshin would listen to the man speak as he continued to scribble his notes down, his Byakugan watching as the man began to walk around the room, talking as he looked at the various instruments around the room, idly mentioning his childhood dreams and desires to join the old DUST operatives of old Sunagakure. An amusing name for an organisation he supposed, but for the life of him he couldn’t figure out what exactly is stood for, and none of the old files he could find on the organisation could chine much light on it either… perhaps this one knew… he would need to ask him sometime in the future, but for now he needed to figure out what exactly he was going to do. This man… it seemed that he held an undying loyalty towards the village of Sunagakure, but he would need to figure out just how deep this loyalty actually ran. Kenshin would deactivate his Byakugan and look up to the man standing before his desk, and with a single hand would motion towards the rather comfortable looking chair that he standing in front of, obviously telling the man to take a seat without the words needing to leave his mouth. 

“It has been some time Daniel Kiyade… or is it Ru-Jin Kiyade now? You are the same person I recall meeting at the gates of Hoshigakure, that much I can tell from your chakra signature. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised to see you here given what I remember of reading your mind those years ago.” The Ragdoll would say, a small smirk on his face as he spoke.

“I must ask though… Why are you so loyal to this place? Surely you realise that this is not the Sunagakure that you knew or loved… it is a very different place than the village you remember and grew up in.”

WC: 314
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:28 am
Ru Jin noticed the man motioning him to sit, with respect he obliged to sitting down. Afterwards he was struck with several questions.

“It has been some time Daniel Kiyade… or is it Ru-Jin Kiyade now? You are the same person I recall meeting at the gates of Hoshigakure, that much I can tell from your chakra signature. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised to see you here given what I remember of reading your mind those years ago.” 

Slightly thrown back by being recognized by his birth name. Pondering for the slight moment that he even remembered Ru he was then asked a second question.

"I must ask though… Why are you so loyal to this place? Surely you realise that this is not the Sunagakure that you knew or loved… it is a very different place than the village you remember and grew up in."

Taking a silent deep breath Ru Jin noticed the veins receding from around his eyes, Ru could remember the young hyuuga that he faught in his Chunnin exams. Thinking to himself "Hmmm... the byakagan? What was the name of the technique used by the hyuuga." But quickly within mid thought he responded to the first question.

"It is Ru Jin now. Daniel Kiyade was the birth named gifted to me as representation of the lineage of my family. However, my loyalty to the Sunagakure? The Sunagakure, no matter how much it changes will be my home, I am as loyal as I am because it is something that was taught to me as a child."

Ru closed his eyes remembering what he was going to say.

"I wish to apologize to you, as the standing Kazekage of the Sunagakure I wish to personally take responsibility for leaving when the Village was overrun. As a Chunnin I should have taught whether my life would of ended that day or not, I chose to find sanctuary outside these walls in desperation of self preservation, and that is a choice I will never choose again. I pledge my allegiance and accept whatever punishment you feel one would deserve got abandonment. However a mistake is a choice made once, and I made a mistake. It taught a valuable lesson and if you accept me back into the Sunagakure you will have a loyal patron that would die for the Sunagakures honor. That I promise."

His voice expressed pure and raw emotion. His absolute dedication to the Sunagakure would be seen. Ru Jin didnt have much in life, and the honor of being a potential decorated shinobi of the Sunagakure would be the life in which he wished for. He just Hope's the Kage could see that.
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri May 01, 2020 12:21 pm
Kenshin would watch the man with curious eyes, listening and giving a simple nod when he confirmed that his name was now Ru-Jin, and the reasoning behind him abandoning his old name… and truth be told he understood and accepted that reasoning, he was his own man and he simply didn’t want to bear the name of his forebears anymore. What he didn’t really understand was the man's loyalty to the village, as he claimed that it was due to the village being his home… But really, what was a home? By definition it was where one lived permanently, and he hadn't lived within Suna for years. Was it because he had grown up here? And if so, then what about the fact that nothing he remembered would be the same? Even the culture of the village had changed… all that remained the same was the buildings… and even then most of them had been rebuilt due to the actions of Konoha. He wouldn’t pretend to understand the man's reasoning for his loyalty, even if it had been drilled into his head whilst he was young, but he also understood that the man was not lying to him here… he truly was this loyal to a single location and a collection of buildings. 

The Ragdoll would listen to the man's apology for his actions during the initial invasion of Sunagakure, going so far as to pledge his allegiance to the newly formed village and even accept whatever punishment that Kenshin saw fit to give him for his supposed transgressions that day. His solemn vow to fight and die for Sunagakure echoing within Kenshin’s head… he needed shinobi as loyal as this, but he also didn’t want those shinobi to be mindlessly loyal like this one was… and that was quite the dilemma for him. The Ragdoll would silently extend his right hand, and use that hand to open the topmost drawer of his desk, revealing the plethora of shining Headbands sitting within, one of which he would grab before closing it again. The half-blood would gaze down at the new symbol etched on the metal, something that he had personally designed when he had officially reopened the village… it fit the new village perfectly in his honest opinion, and as he looked up at the man who stood before him… he could see that it fit him as well. It simply didn’t make sense, but at the end of the day it didn’t need to… humans were not simple beings of logic and reasoning. 

“You have nothing to apologise for, I have read the notes that were transcribed that day and I know that it was Kyson Hozuki that surrendered the village to Kumogakure after Koroshi disappeared, if anyone is to blame for what happened to this village, it is he… not you, Chunin. You did your duty, and you even went so far as to remain without a village for all these years rather than joining another… just look at your intentions when you visited Hoshigakure those years ago, you tried to enter to gain the strength required to take your home back from its oppressors, which is more than can be said for any of your former comrades.” The Reaper would then state, his eyes practically glaring as his piercing silver gaze met Daniels own eyes, provided that they were open of course… before extending the headband towards him. 

“I know that you will do this village proud Chunin, now head to the location of the old Kazekage’s mansion, head into the apartment complex to the right of it and speak to a man named Ban at the building's reception . After the attack by Konoha and Kiri I had those apartment buildings rebuilt and refitted out of my own pocket to serve as a general barracks for the shinobi of Sunagakure. All housing is completely free and the apartments themselves come pre-furnished with all of the basics, however everything else will be up to you to procure.” With that said The Ragdoll would stand, his height only just exceeding that of his newest shinobi, and extend his hand towards him for a handshake. Provided that the man accepted the gesture he would give the man a nod and shake, before breaking it and sitting down again to get back to his work. 

WC: 724

[Exit]

Officially naming Daniel as a Chunin of Sunagakure

Will add up TWC and make claims later
Ru Jin Kiyade
Ru Jin Kiyade
Citizen

Sat May 02, 2020 8:04 am
Ru could tell that his explanation of his loyalty peaked a confused reaction from the kage. With sincere appreciation he accept the plate, Rising he shook the Kazekages hand and turned to depart. After he heard the kage speaking he was stuck on the facts he heard about his actions. Before leaving he stopped, his should turned slightly as he looked over to the Kage.

"Thank you. I may be a little old fashioned, but I'll adapt to the new changes of the Sunagakure. Thank you for a place for giving me to live, I owe you one sir. I believe that standing for that you believe in is important, and staying true to ones shinobi way.

Mine will always be to honor the Sunagakure because it honored my Family, whatever help you need lord kazekage I am ready to take on this new future of the Sunagakure and I hope I can assist you in its rebirth into whatever the future has it become.

Ru then turned stepping through the threshold of the doorway turning he exited the office leaving the Kazekage with an available option to use this shinobi as his own weapon, Ru Jin was a Kaguya, a bred fighter born with the purpose of combat in his DNA. He would be excited for the future to come, as the Sunagakure was now his home again.

((Exit- Word claim= 1,205 words. 12 stat point)
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Tue May 12, 2020 1:28 pm
TWC: 1596

435 words towards Nativity of a World of Trees (A-rank), claiming (25% max stat discount). Other 1440 words trained here

1161 words towards Senju Healing Power, 1339 words remaining
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum