Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK]

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:24 pm
"I appreciate your kindness and respectfulness" Ayame responded feeling much better after he had healed her.

"Oh, I remember learning about yin and yang from the academy. Yin is a feminine spiritual energy and yang is a masculine physical energy. They represent polarity, yet both must be maintained and balanced in order to use ninjutsu, usually non-elemental, but elemental requires different yin-yang combinations for effectiveness. It is also a useful piece of knowledge to know when working with techniques that utilize chakra kneading." Ayame said, then also added, "It is commonly used in other medical Jutsu as well, but what makes it different from Medical ninjutsu?"

She pondered on this as Nita sat at her feet. Ayame pulled out some seeds she had brought along from the leaf village, allowing Nita to have a little nibble, and then patting her on the head. "Good girl, little bear"

Ayame listened intently. This boy was wiser and stronger than her but yet appeared to be the same age. The tried to focus on him a bit better, but her eyes remained blurry a bit longer, even if he would try to heal them. The only evidence of this was likely her squinting and slightly more watery eyes. It was an unfortunate side-effect of her kekkei genkai that could not simply be fixed or reversed unless she had an eye transplant. It wouldn't last long, however, not this time at least. Another side effect she would surely feel was being off balance and a bit tipsy on her feet as if she had been spun around before being shoved at a pinata.

WC: 273
TWC:5450

AP: 75 + 50 = 125 - 1 = 124

Lightning Element: 2093/2093 Total (Claiming 186/186) (don't approve yet)
Yureigan Level 4: 750/750
Yureigan Level 5: 1000/1000
Raiton: Jibashi: 2000/ 2000
Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu: 1000/1000 (Claiming 781/781) (don't approve yet)
Suiton: Snake's Mouth: 819/2000
Body Pathway Derangement: 1310/4000 Total (Claiming 855/3545) (don't approve yet)
Yin Healing Wound Destruction: 273/2000 (Because Teacher)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK]

Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:47 pm
Yen listend to ayame's awnser. It was accurate for the most part especially with maintaining balence with jutsu. Many cases chakra use became so natural that people used it without an single thought. But that was only a partial point. It was much deeper and vast despite the simplicity.

Best to explain the first yet hardest part. Unlocking yin chakra is hard. But she is skilled so its doable.

Yen sighed and spoke up in an exhuasted voice as if he has done it many times. Yet he has. He is always studying the effects, what it does to him.

"The door. It has always been there ayame. It has been there for ages. It is easy when we learn to utilize our chakra we learn to focus inside and let it flow. This flow is split into two things. Our minds, via concentration and focus. Then there is the esscense of the soul. Our purest self. Where we gaze and see no fear but ourselves. It is here where we wish and focus our mind and spirit to bring forth the mirical known as chakra. We forget however to turn back the clock and look back to when we couldnt use chakra easily." 

Yen paused as he gazed downward contemplating on the secret to the puzzle. Yet he was certain it would be put to good use.

"Listen closely ayame. This may seem simple to do but never get carried away. The yin yang cycle is simple but more vast then you could imagine. I spent ages studying it almost to the point where i found many things about myself that i feared more then anything in this world. No man can nor will terrify me as much. But the trick is to let go of your chakra. You must take yourself back to where it was when you were just learning. Return to the basics. Focus! breath! feel your chakra na body become one, focus as one, you must be the yin and your chakra be the yang. You must let your mind meld as one with it. It is not about elements or handseals. But the basics. It is about yourself. Focus on what must be healed, your arm, leg, eyes, skin, gashes. It is your mind guiding your chakra. The diffrence from this and any other healing technique. Is simple. You are healing yourself, from the inside out. Taking your own fate and destiny at hand. Holding the scale of yin in the palm of your hands.... this is why it is so hard. Because if you use chakra normally.. you will fail."

Yen finished as he completed transfering chakra to ayame. 

"Cut your finger and do not fret. Trust yourself. Trust your whole self ayame."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 pm
Ayame looked for a place to sit and was quite annoyed that there was none. It would have helped her to focus her chakra and energy a heck of a lot better than she could now. Still, she slowed her breathing down, focusing deeper and deeper with each inhale and exhale. She pictured a beach with waves washing over the sand, drawing closer to her with each inhale, and receding back into the ocean with each exhale.

This exercise was nothing that she was not used to, for she had to master the alteration and maintenance of homeostasis, which was a very difficult thing to attempt, in order to even start training her Yureigan. It was very possible that she could have died while messing with that technique, however, Saito assured her it was well worth it. She never trained it alone, though. Nita, Mason, Orokana, Saito or all four had been with her as she trained it. Given the side effects, it was still mighty dangerous to practice with someone who didn't know the mechanics behind it.

Even so, this was an incredibly simplified form of chakra control and was taught in the academy around the time she had entered. To master elemental chakra, you first had to find the correct balance of yin and yang, or else chakra cannot be produced effectively.

Even though Ayame took on a calm demeanor, she still would not relax. They were still training after all. Even though he had just healed her, she would remain vigilant, for according to observations, she predicted Yen was going to do something to throw her off, annoy her, or distract her. Why else would he give her such a simple task wrapped up in vague descriptions and philosophical analogies? Yes, she was catching on to his methods.

She did not meet his eyes, though, for he might try to alter her perceptions again. He favored not using many jutsu. Instead, he preferred to get into her head, overcomplicating things and weaving around the subject he wished to touch on and tieing it up tighter and tighter with each time he went around. He also seemed to favor his alteration Jutsu: the strange auric field, the apparent genjutsu that she had not noticed, and the obvious bug and sand distraction. In short, it would be much too easy for him to put her into another gen.

They were quite a sparring pair. Had Aya been a bit stronger, their method of fighting would have made the fight interesting. In a sense the methodology was the same, they just went about it differently. He worked to distract and keep the opponent thinking whereas hers worked to hold attention and keep the opponent on their toes. Truly a match that even the strongest ninja would find interesting.

Ayame continued to focus, picturing a healing aura, light green, surrounding what she pictured her blood cells to look like, as they rushed to the area of the cut to coagulate, cover, and heal the would. However, it wouldn't be that simple. It wasn't an A rank tech for nothing. Nevertheless, she tried, envisioning herself drawing white, pure energy in from the top of her head, warming and healing her spirit as it touched on her physical body, bound to both it and the healing light.

"Is this similar to the healing method some of the civilians use... uh... reiki healing?" she asked. "I know reiki calls on a divine entity for healing, so that part is different, but isn't the main concept the same?"

WC:597
TWC:6047

AP: 124 + 50 - 1 = 173

Body Pathway Derangement: 1310/4000 Total (Claiming 855/3545) (don't approve yet)
Yin Healing Wound Destruction: 870/2000 (Because Teacher)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:28 pm
Yen put down his hands and cancled the mystical healing palms. Yen shook his head as he walked around the girl, and rolled up his sleeve whilesmiling. The unusual grey aura from body and soul faded leaving yens body  seemingly normal.

However, it was a ruse. The true power of body and soul was in the power of choice. Yen could easily bring it back up  after a few moments. But even he could be honest with himself. He could wait and stave off any attacks from the girl at a single thought. At an speed equal to his reaction time his mind focused on duribility and survival. (Body and soul:Swaping the +40 to strength to +40 health)  

This was done before yen even finished rolling up his sleeves as he once done merely held out his  left arm and spoke

"Cut the arm. To take a clear understanding of this technique you must know how to free yourself from "simple things." You must take an moment and understand that in order to heal you must destroy. In this particular point. Destroying flesh is as easy aa can be. But to destroy a wound. You must take the damage and reverse it. Turn it from destruction, and instead make it heal you. Yin/yang is about reversing the known, unbalencing the scales for what effect hapoens? No one really knows, nor can know. A butterfly can be frail, but can it destroy a mountain? No. But if you tip the scales then the mountain becomes as frail as the butterfly, while the butterfly becomes as mighty as the mountain. Understanding this in your body is the most important aspect you must grasp. For chakra alone is not what does it. Look inside and try again once you finish cutting me."

Yen  spoke with confidence as he belived in the girl's ability to susceed.

Ap:904

-60 from body and soul( -30 for stat swap, strength to health, -30 from upkeep.)

Additional info: yen now pays +5 addition ap when using body soul and its abilities

-45 from mystical healing pals (ended)

-1 from heat

Final chakra:140
Final health:140
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:31 pm
Ayame cleared her throat and gave the boy a strange look when he told her to cut him. She took a quick step back, unsure of herself.

"I'm not going to cut you. The shurikens I threw at you bounced right off of you and didn't have any blood on them. How would you expect me to make a mark on you with a kunai? Also, we are not currently sparring, so I refuse to intentionally attempt to hurt you." Ayame said trying to judge if he seriously wanted her to cut him or not. Either way, she would refuse and wonder about his sanity.

How would she go about 'destroying' a wound? The wound in and of itself was the destruction. You cannot logically destroy something that has been destroyed...it would cause for a serious time-reversal, an area of expertise that she had struggled in when learning about different types of Jutsu.

She sat confused by what yen was saying. "How would I go about changing and reversing that. It seems impossible, yet you talk about it as if it were a simple task any academy student could pull off. It just doesn't make sense to me. I mean, I understand what you are saying, but I can't just simply do what you ask when I have nothing to work off of."

WC:229
TWC:6276

AP: 173 - 1 = 172

Yin Healing Wound Destruction: 1099/2000 (Because Teacher)

Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:42 pm
Yen walked back and forward as the girl kept saying stuff like "i cant". Yen shook his head and sighed. 

"If you could'nt do something then how did you produce lightning? I learened long ago that just because there is a point between A and B does not mean the line is straight. You have to take risks. Even do things crazy to reach your goal. Thats why i had you work on the eviorment. You had tools. Now it is time to take implications. Use what you learned and Trust yourself. With many techniques especially high level techniques the way to learn them is to  not only ask but learn. I had to heal from damage while maintaining my chakra fully.  It was not easy, but thanks to my prior experience with yin yang. I understood that this is a focus of chakra through my body to heal myself. Simple? Yes. But easy? not at all. The more you say "i cant." The harder this will get. You used lightning right? You have the strength to do this. You just have to focus and take the words i say not with salt, but sugar. It might be confusing, but mysterious things cannot always be simplified."

Yen stopped walking and  stared at the girl.

"Stop running off and trying to master a concept. In combat you must face distractions, enemies swarming, kunai flying. Jutsu comming in. And then there is yourself, your allies, your village. I want you to susceede... even if it costs me my life i would see to each shinobis suscess.  You must play it out. Stubborness will simply lead to your fall. Do not say "i can't"  say" i can and will""

Yen finished and simply turned away as he spoke.

" you were not hitting hard enough. Throw with more power. Stay with all your heart and soul. We may be training but im hardly sweating. Stay on your goal, fight through heat and distractions... stay true to your wish."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 am
Ayame sighed to herself. After everything she did, she only said 'I can't' once, and even that was more so in relation to picturing something in her mind that she had literally no concept of, rather than something physical or simply refusing without even trying. Yet, Yen made such a big deal out of it. It wasn't that she was refusing at all. In fact, she was trying harder because she was in the presence of another person. She knew she was more stubborn than a mule, but it was a good thing because in the face of adversity and challenge she would not simply 'give up.'

Ayame would have to this on her own, she guessed. She pondered the thought of reversal, trying her best to not get annoyed with him. She would just cease talking trying not to show her displeasure with his words. She knew he was trying to help, but telling her she needed an attitude adjustment only irritated her. For the most part, she was upbeat and positive. Of course she, like anyone else, has had her moments of depression, for to err is to be human, but that did not mean she was a depressing person. She was herself and that could not be changed, not until something significant would happen to stimulate change. It just wasn't natural to change otherwise. Her personality was her own, and it could not simply be changed in a matter of seconds.

Ayame focused her breathing. Destroying something that is destruction itself... it was absolutely insane. It was backward and odd, like herself. Nevertheless, she remained focused. All it was was flipping and inverting. Creating a reciprocal to the damage she endured. IT wasn't simply about healing. No, it was about the reversal and the destruction of the wound.

So what if her body began creating cells and repairing the damage before it would happen, giving it an ample boost? Ah, it wasn't about repairing existing damage, but rather anticipating and repairing future damage, moments before it happened. Yen was wrong. It wasn't about flipping things and changing them, it was about healing before the attack. Anticipating the damage and reciprocating the healing beforehand to get a headstart on it.

Yet Ayame was stuck on the words, 'wound destruction.' It was like the Jutsu was trying to get under her skin and bug her.

Ayame picked up her kunai and prepared her new approach to the jutsu. She picked up her kunai and inspected its sharpness. She knew she was going to stab herself under her right ribcage, using her left hand for the majority of the force. Ayame also knew that it was going to hurt, and grew slightly afraid. She could heal herself if need be, and Yen knew a healing Jutsu as well.

She focused on the area where the wound would be and focused on healing that area and the pain she could feel in the future, almost as if it was happening at that very moment. She could envision the blood on the kunai as well.

Her coagulatory cells rushed to the area where the wound would be, as did the other healing cells of her body. She allowed them to feed off her chakra.

Then promptly, within a couple of seconds of when she originally picked up the kunai, she turned it onto herself, stabbing under her right ribcage as she had planned less than a second prior.  She purposely aimed for a spot that vital area that would miss vital organs and major blood pathways to minimize the total risk, though she chose that area because it was a common place shinobi attack due to all the important organs around the area.

She felt the kunai pierce her body, not deep, of course. She wasn't a complete lunatic and did not wish to die. That much was obvious. But she kept it real as if she was injured in battle.

A type of steam erupted from the wound as she withdrew the kunai. Her muscles rapidly regenerated and her skin regrew over the wound in a matter of seconds, the pain evaporating faster than it took for the pain receptors in her brain to fire. Yes, she felt the pain, but it was there and gone so fast that she was genuinely shocked. It was very tiring to her, but she had done it.  Due to her outfit showing her tummy a little, she did not make a hole in her outfit, nor need to lift her shirt to investigate. She felt the area of bare skin to investigate and make sure that nothing went wrong.

"So like that?" she muttered not really appreciating his lack of help, though her displeasure was not obvious in tone or expression.

It didn't feel as if anything was wrong, but just to be sure, she activated her medical ninjutsu and placed it over the area to heal it in case if anything did not heal itself. Better to be safe than sorry in this situation. Her hand glowed bright green as she checked everything out. She then deactivated the Jutsu awaiting a response.

Nita had just watched the entire thing from her owner's lap, intrigued and confused, especially when she turned the kunai on herself. Nevertheless, Nita was glad that Ayame was okay, and impressed at how fast the wound had healed. She jumped up onto her partner's shoulder and dabbed her little tongue on Ayame's face. It was similar to 'puppy kisses'.

(wow, reading the wiki page on the Jutsu helped more than the Jutsu page on here AND Yen trying to teach XD) (Sorry if the tone is a bit rigid here. I waited to post until after I slept because some things were upsetting me, but I didn't want to put it off any longer even though there is still some residual anger left.)

WC: 995
TWC: 7271

AP: 172 - 20 - 1 = 151

Yin Healing Wound Destruction: 2000/2000 (Because Teacher)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:29 pm
Yen watched the girl finally work the jutsu satisfactorally. The steam the work of damage. Healing and negating the damage or any further damage mid progress. It was impressive work and yen nodded his approval.

"Good job, you did it there are no passes and fails with a technique. Destruction of a wound pertains to eliminating the damage as it occurs. Being brave. But it has a cost as you realized now. An heavy ammount of chakra, and it takes time to get it going again. You must be safe with it. Even though it is simple. Your reserves will take a heavy toll. Its something you must understand and accept. One second you may heal yourself. The next second you are as vulnerable as another.... thats why i say exercise caution. With time and reserves i may teach you the barrier... but you must not be this frail with your chakra ayame."

Yen smiled as he turned his back to her. 

"You must be accurate with pathway derangement, focus your chakra to disrupt the normal motions."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:54 pm
Ayame nodded understanding what he was telling her. The timing of the technique would be very tricky. She was wondering what would come next in their regiment. She stretched and noticed that her skin had been irritated where she had stabbed herself, but other than that she was visually unscathed.

Ayame shooed Nita off of her lap and stood up, brushing the clingy sand from her clothes. She told herself she wasn't going to sit down for that reason precisely. So, what did she do? Sit down.

The sun was starting to move from directly overhead to a more western position.It wasn't near setting yet, but it was certainly after noon. The water that had lain on her skin earlier from the mist Jutsu had now evaporated, though her clothes remained damp, and now her skin was even drier than it was before.

Eager to continue, Ayame asked, "What are we doing next? Practicing this technique? Learning a new one? More sparring?" She asked curiously but not excitedly. She wanted to get the day over with, but also wanted to learn as much as possible before the exams started.

WC: 192
TWC: 7463

AP: 151 - 1 = 150

Yin Healing Wound Destruction: 2000/2000 (Because Teacher)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:12 pm
Yen shook his head as he felt that he was finally straining himself. Yet it never showermd. It was as if he was close to an acceptiable ammount of chakra when he simply weaved the handsigns to cancle his body and soul technique. He learned what he needed to in order to see the full progress and effect.

"You will continue training. You asked for learning so learning  shall be done. You train fully. Even away, and for hours on end. Besides i wish for you to grow strong even as you are in the exams... we alk seek to grow, not in stature, but ourselves."

Yen spoke not facing the girl and continued speaking. 

"Pathway derangement requires accuracey, to preform... think about it as a means of disrupting your opponent. The best way to disrupt an enemy is by preventing or restricting motion. Your chakra will cause a shock throughout the spine of your opponent. Not for destruction, but disabiling proper movement. Your goal will be to practice this on me."

Yen stated simply as he too began to work on his own thing. Manifesting the full power he has overall and allowing himself to seem all to powerful. An sense that is based off experience and displaying power. He has seen it before, many times, but has yet to manage it himself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum