Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Stagnation (P, Yensung) Empty Stagnation (P, Yensung)

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:11 pm
The morning materialized in a swift daze as the shining light of the sun reflected over the white blinds of Tadashi's bedroom. The ginger's eyes groggily woke up, his body lethargic from yesterday's events. Then... it hit him. It was a flood of information from yesterday. He won the Chuunin Exams, Yoi lost, he got promoted to Chuunin, such thoughts blasted in his mind like a migraine waiting to be dealt with. His body begged for slumber, yet his mind wanted more, to rid the stagnation of Konoha for once and for all. He was fed up, tired of shinobi roaming endlessly around the village without reason, without an ambition. He was tired of so many Hokages, unable to improve Konoha's state but to run it to the ground. Konoha was going to rot from the inside, with shinobi unfit to be called shinobi running the village. To an outsider's perspective, there was no hope. But, hope was staring right in front of people, with new shinobi rising to the occasion, their resolve carrying the hopes and wills that the village needed to thrive. Snjor left the village to create relations with Kazangakure, so there was no excuse for Konoha's Ace to not gain Konoha's independence. Tadashi's goal wouldn't become a dream deferred any longer, but something that would be a reality.

But something that would rid stagnation...

The sporadic winds of Konoha beat against the ginger's body for a second as he exited his house. Tadashi, as a Chuunin, wore a different casual attire than usual. He sported a jet black jacket with the Konoha emblem, however, he wore a red shirt underneath. What was different, was that he wore a scarlet scarf, complimenting his similar scarlet hair that took in the sun's brightness ethereally. Originally his mother's before she passed, the ginger adorned it with the pride she deserved. It smelled distinctly of fresh lavender that could lighten up even the most dejected of people at once, at least, that's what she said. The ginger also wore black pants and white shoes, his attire being distinguishable yet not gaudy. In his pants held a silver pocket watch, which was an heirloom of the Namikaze family. Tadashi flicked it open, revealing two metallic "hands" swirling around the pocketwatch's internal clock. The hands were embroidered in diamond, showing that it could probably sell for over 50,000 Ryo at least. Nevertheless, Konoha's Ace bent down to see the time, and he was surprised at the time it read. "9:00 AM? I thought I slept in or something," He pondered to himself for a brief moment due to his slumber feeling like an eternity when he closed his eyes. 

Despite the time, Tadashi needed to discuss things with current Hokage, Yensung Aburame about the young teen's plans about Konoha's Independence. This was the first time he'd tell anyone about his operation, so he needed to make a good impression on Yensung. Without a pause, the ginger strolled to the Hokage's building, seeing as it was rather vacant due to it being early in the morning. He smirked for the first time of a rather dull day, relieved that his plans would run smoothly as of this moment. Besides him, a secretary was sitting comfortably on a desk close to the Hokage's office, appearing to toil on a large mound of paperwork. Instantly, Konoha's Ace wanted to see if he could aid her since the amount of work didn't seem like completing that amount of paperwork would be humanly possible. However, they weren't humans, they were shinobi. A fact like that should have been self-evident for the teen, due to the ideology being drilled in his mind at a young age. Additionally, he didn't want to seem arrogant for trying to involve himself in very important work that was reserved for a Hokage's secretary. So, Tadashi would simply ask her if he could talk to Yensung,

"Excuse me," Tadashi respectfully cleared his throat, his sapphire-colored eyes looking at the secretary, revealing his beauty spot just below his left eye. "May I please have an appointment with Lord Hokage, miss? I was planning on discussing with him something... important." He paused on the last word, not having a good enough word to summarize his plans. The secretary rose an eyebrow at that word, suspicious of Tadashi's intentions. "State your name and rank, please." She replied bluntly, yet not rudely as she exuded an aura of professionalism around the boy. "Tadashi Namikaze, Rank: Chuunin." The ginger responded near robotically, knowing that she would probably ask him something like that. In response to his words, the secretary's eyes brightened, "You're that Namikaze kid who won the Exams! That's ok then, Lord Hokage should be present at this moment." She informed the young Namikaze before he gave a small bow at her in gratitude. 

"Thank you, miss." He calmly said, before knocking on Yensung's office door.

WC: 920
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Stagnation (P, Yensung) Empty Re: Stagnation (P, Yensung)

Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:15 am
It was already 9AM. The aburame head was glancing quietly over a long list of names of his genin,and higher ups. The new chunin tadashi was among his chunin in the list. Now was the hard part. Putting the boy to work.

Granted his door was knockdd on and yen spoke up.

"Enter and bow please."

Yen said as he glanced up from his paper floating up into the air propelled by his insects. To keep him in the air

Upon seeing it as mr namikaze yen smiled.

",good to see you young tadashi. What brings you to the hokage office today? Have you decided on a team yet?"
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:06 pm
As Konoha's Ace creaked the rather stodgy door of the Hokage Chamber's, his eyes met with Yensung's for a moment, giving a superficial glance with his sapphire optics at the Hokage for a brief moment before giving a bow. The bow was one brimming of "respect" towards the Hokage, but his respect towards Yensung had been diminishing for a while upon hearing news of Genin leaving for high-level missions all around the Ninja World. Of course, it was natural to encourage your subordinates to work harder, but it was equally as unnatural to let them go on possible suicide missions against powerful shinobi. "Does he not remember about the events of the Invasion of Sunagakure, or rather, does he want to bring the village to an incorrigible mess?!" Tadashi thought in vexation, irritated at Yensung's actions with sending so many shinobi to their possible deaths. The ginger sighed internally, needing to suppress his brewing thoughts of annoyance towards the Aburame; he needed to address the true reason he came to the chambers today. As he relieved himself from the bowing position, he'd answer Yensung's question with calmness but a hint of resoluteness in his undertone,

"Greetings, Lord Hokage. Sadly, I have not decided on a Genin Team yet, as I desire to work on pressing matters on hand. Lord Hokage, since the Invasion of Sunagakure, Kirigakure -such a prominent force over the past years- has fallen off the face of the Ninja World for months now. Couldn't this be our time, our moment to break the chains of oppression, and declare our freedom, Lord Hokage?" Tadashi inquired, giving a force of inquisitive energy towards the Aburame, "Lord Hokage, our village has been utterly stagnant now, devoid of agency and devoid of purpose to advance, slowly rotting from the inside that even Genin want to leave this village for a new journey," He paused for a moment before continuing, "I am requesting permission to help lead Konoha into a new Golden Age, starting with declaring our independence from Kirigakure. I will fulfill this objective by asking the current Mizukage to create a treaty of Konoha's freedom, Lord Hokage." Tadashi earnestly requested, for the first time in a while, he spoke truly from his heart...

"I won't let this village falter again, never again." He ruminated in his thoughts, awaiting for Yensung's answer.

WC: 391
TWC: 1311
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:30 pm
And so tadashi decided it was wise to jump directly to the meat. No dancing around the bush, or in lighter terms. Delaying the important manner. Yen listened still to tadashi and while he spoke truths many which resonated with yen's own feelings. There were other things to be noted.

"Yes it is time to put an end to the kiri mess i can agree. But we were forced in on the measures of not only invading suna, but potentially causing irreversible damage to relations. Every action done also creates potential future problems. That is what led to kiri hitting  us and putting us in our predicament.  For this i am uncertain how far do you belive this peace may last."

Yen stated gazing at the boy.while tadashi adds the idea of peace he knows resentment follows for past attonements as well.

"You are only given one chance in this tadashi because if you mess up. The conciquences reverberate beyond your life, and hits all of us. Kiri also is to bear responsibility and atonement to both live lost, and the costs of war. It is the price of warmongering the stability of our nation.  If you believe such an weight can be held. I will allow you to carry the documentation, and present it to the mizukage."

Yen stated the weight was heavy as he did not know of the future and what it holds.

"In light many genin have seeked opportunity, but as a higher ranked shinobi only you can hold many things that can be seen as essential to peace. That being said you are too required to accurately report their capabilities as well. Information tadashi keeps us both safe and  ahead. That was a mistake that cost konoha its freedom, and yes power.  It s why now i have sent many to scout. If we lack knowledge.then we are only to become another foot note in history to  repeat a violent cycle of peace, war,and uncertaincy."

Yen only said this to clear up that boys mental doubts for the most part. It was clear he came with such an request for doubt in how to move firward, but yen knew much better than to inquire fully his ideals.

"If anything i will draft this up,but if i find out you ddviatecfrom simply delivering, and reporting back. You know the punishment for such sman treasonous actions. Stay on the mission path and things will run moothly. And most importantly show respect. As you would want shown in your home. Am i clear?"
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:57 pm
Tadashi nodded to Yensung's insightful statements, seeing the future consequences of his actions that the ginger already realized prior, but didn't truly ruminate on what would happen if he failed his mission. It seemed that Konoha's Ace and the Aburame lurking in the shadows had come to an understanding, no matter how superficial it may be for the moment. However, Tadashi was rather confused on the Aburame's statement about simply delivering the message, scouting for any strong forces, then leaving promptly from the village. "The plan seems far too unrealistic, basically assuming that every part of the plan is performed perfectly, which obviously isn't gonna be true. Shit, this mission is probably gonna be the hardest one of my life..." The ginger groaned internally, the reality of the situation starting to dawn on the teen's mind. But, he couldn't chicken out now, especially since the literal head-honcho of the village gave him the nod to request for Konoha's independence. Therefore, any inconsistencies and flaws in the plan should be addressed before the inevitable day. 

Tadashi would wait a few moments after Yensung's monologue to explain his thoughts, "I understand and agree with everything you said, Lord Hokage. However, the plan appears to be far too idealistic and simplistic for Kirigakure to simply agree with some teenager from Konoha, even if the Hokage wrote the message. What happens should any shinobi, or even the Mizukage itself uses violent methods to shut me down? They are notorious to not show mercy to traitors since we still are currently people of Kirigakure, no matter how much we try to evade that cruel fate... Nevertheless, should they show violence to me, do I have permission to engage in combat to make them sign the treaty? Of course, Lord Hokage, I will not resort to those methods at first as I shall be diplomatic, and should that happen, I will not kill any Kirigakure shinobi." Tadashi earnestly promised to Yensung. Even if Kirigakure took over Konoha by force, Tadashi still wanted to peacefully gain their independence to prevent future problems. However, he wouldn't compromise Konoha's independence over future problems. Violence is necessary to achieve true change, and Konoha's Ace wanted true change, wholeheartedly. 

WC: 368
TWC: 1679
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:58 am
Yen smiled as tge boy answered his own question. It was open dnded mission for that same reason. One could not trust another nation notorious to simply providing brutal means. In fact it only understood the language of violence. So by that means its citizens only understood it as well. Why else would it proclaim itself to an violent exam of death called the blood games. To simply showcase its hunger and violent upbringing as an nation, and shinobi system.

"You successfully had the answer the entire time tadashi. Some people only know violence to be their answer. Force is like law, but likewise. It is impossible if the message, and fear is not conveyed correctly, and is reapplied. A village unable to maintain it's grip in the world,. Only means it has weakened, and like grappling. It takes the slightest lapse of focus for an subjugated village to slap back and choke the life out of another."

Yen spoke up as his voice grew cold.

"Time to remind them that they are messing with the will of fire tadashi. Dismissed"
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:35 pm
The words Yensung spoke with coldness yet coupled with a sense of duty that was fit for a Hokage to adorn was like music to the ginger's ears; Tadashi's sapphire eyes flared in the determination in response to the Aburame's words. The Ace gave a small smirk, full of optimism for Konoha's future as he listened intently to the Aburame's instructions, the weight of Konoha's future only being carried by the ginger. In the deep eyes of Tadashi, offering nothing but a sparkling abyss of dark-blue, metaphorical flames brightened both his eyes and soul upon hearing the Hokage's approval. For once, there was hope for independence. For once, there was hope for a new Golden Age. For once, Tadashi's village could become a force to be reckoned with. Everything was resting on the journey to Kirigakure. Failure was not an option, never one to begin with. Yet, for someone carrying the weight of his whole village, the Ace couldn't help but feel one prevailing emotion: relief. As if smiling in the face of adversity, Tadashi gave a bright smile towards Yensung as if true hope was standing in front of the young teen. "Finally, a chance..." The ginger thought for a moment, looking up to his Hokage both metaphorically and physically. 

"Thank you, Lord Hokage. I'll do my best!" Tadashi spoke in formal excitement. His words, albeit simplistic, held a lot of meaning. Hopefully, the dark age of Konoha would end soon with this revolt, and bring about a new age in which rebellions are unnecessary to advance in a nation. "I will be taking my leave now," The ginger said, turning his back backward, but his mind continued to face forward, to the future. As he left the Hokage Tower, he could only think of one thing,

To overcome...

(EXIT)

WC: 302
TWC: 1981

Claims:
Using 900 WC to forget 9 Stat Points of Health and using another 900 WC to reallocate the 9 Stat Points from Health to Stamina.
1981 WC towards Tenjin  and using Max Stats discount (1981/3750)

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:47 pm
the boy thanks was only given a reply to yen with a bow.

"no thank you for stepping up to the occasion. do not fail me new chunin of konoha"

yen said as the boy headed off. the door closed and yen whistled now a soft tune. it seemed that perhaps the future of konoha had a chance to flare. well he hoped. the boy namikaze from his time may have achieved the rank, but the question loomed. could he maintain his rank and before opposing tides. many ninjas felt entitled go their efforts. blessing genes and cunning. only go be cut down by another. unfortunate but it was the will of life. some had to fall for others to rise.

well at least he was fired up. now can the boy survive mission impossible? these are the people i want. if the impossible task is givdn will the return from the fires unscathed? now like yoi,the girl hanabi,and snow. you too shall be tested young tadashi. which side of suscess or failure will you emerge from?

yen thought as he continued on working. the boy hopefully on his task.

(exit)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:08 am
Stagnation (P, Yensung) Imagee37
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum