Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Feelings should be burned to nothing (Flashbacks) Empty Feelings should be burned to nothing (Flashbacks)

Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:50 pm
How long has it been? A day? Two days? A week? No....it's only been a few hours...a few. He already gave up the moment that blindfold was removed, the moment he was judged. Funny isn't it? One could say this as a form of karma of killing his family,  of course he doesn't remember that. Yes it is the perfect punishment,  the ultimate payback,  for him to lose his memory and be tortured every day with the flashbacks of his family burning to death...his sleep. Ame was nothing but false hope built up just to make the final blow more devastating than it should.  If he never had to stop in Ame, maybe just maybe everything would be different,  no if he never had to leave Tenga he still might be the stuck up, non existent rich kid he was. Then the evacuation. The stop in ame.  Yes, everything could also be different if he never meet CoRin, if Li was there then it might have caused a slight change,  if no one was there then he would be in shima right now still being the non existent person. Ame change Levi,  bit by bit....it changed him just to bring him down.   He should have left the moment CoRin taught him how to tame the fire but she got close to him, she made him slowly like her more and more until it got to the point where his heart ached, when his mind became fuzzy and started to show his real self, the passionate flame you could say. Not the stuck up murder Levi, Yuudai Shinyara the caring boy, the one he used to be before the torture...the slave camp. Now here he was once again all because he wanted to feel what it was like to love someone.  He did love CoRin but he should've stayed away from her...then he hurt her and lost his friend's trust. So he burned out those feelings, he burned out everything.  Leviticus Sin was no more..just than empty shell waiting be filled with something else or to just decay away never to be remembered.  However those feelings would only resurface causing more pain than this torturer could ever do.

Three days passed.

Levi was covered in wounds once again. Wounds that would leave scars, physical,  mental, and emotional scars. The leader took care of levi in some way, making sure he wouldn't starve or get dehydrated at least she did more than his family ever did. Levi wasn't even sure if she was going to kill him at this point, it was as if she wanted him to be her personal pet, her way for pleasure, she took delicate time torturing levi asking how did it feel after each method she used. At firstlevi would say things like "it fucking hurts you piece of shit. " but words seemed to be useless.  He stopped screaming his body almost became used to the pain...he also stopped talking, talking got him here. The leader seemed tp grow sad at this. Every hour she would ask if he was ok. His usual reply. "Yea I'm fine, no need to worry since I'll be fucking dead." She would giggle but now it was becoming a chore to torture him. "No response? Did you die already?  Come on say something,  scream!  Do something! " She said as she stabbed him in his shoulder and yet no response "Cry for help! I want to hear you beg for mercy! " She said as she stsbbed him again this time in his left leg. The blank dead like expression on his face wasn't helping her at all. "DO SOMETHING IDIOT!" She slapped him. Really hard, it left a print on his face. "Why......what's the point, no one is coming like you said. No one will find me. So why does it matter? Ironic, you said no one would care yet you...your caring. If you didn't care I would be killed on the spot." After four days he finally spoke. The leader was stunned at his words, why was he still alive? Why feed him and clean his wounds every night? Not only that four days? It's been at least two weeks since that day, why wasn't he executed yet? "You...look like..my brother.  He almost killed me he did kill our family but..we rejected him, sold him off to some slavers, then he came back and....burned everything down.  I was able to escape however.  Then I found these people,  the hunters. A few years later I became leader." She said as she sat down not exactly knowing why she was even telling him this. "That's the biggest mistake I ever made...we just needed the money....and to this day I wish I could have decided not to sell him...I wish I could be the older sister he needed. " Weird. Everything she just said sounded exactly like most of the stuff levi could remember.  "Hikari? Hikari Shinyara?" He said weakly. She was caught by surprise,  he knew her name? Then that could only mean....yes this is her brother and this was his sister, the one he thought he killed.

Karma's a bitch. Levi was scared, was this how he was gonna die? By a ghost from his past? Under that realization he would laugh, he lost it. "So the person who hated me, who  made my life a living hell, who I thought I killed, is now the person who's gonna kill me? Just wonderful." He joked as he looked at her teary eyes. "Why are you crying huh? Don't you hate me! You....and everyone else! KILL ME ALREADY DAMMIT!" Levi simply didn't care this was fate saying screw you everything you do means nothing. "I'M ALWAYS THE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT YOU ALWAYS SAID I WAS SO FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY! " His words seemed bto fall on deaf ears. His sister would slowly rub her eyes wiping the tears away. "I thought I was just hearing things...when you said your name was Yuudai. Yuu, if I realized sooner...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry,  I made you like this...this is all my fault. " She said as she got closer to him and hugged him, since he was just chained up he was off the ground as his body was making a "Y" like position so it was more of a hug around the waist.  "Why....you hated me why would you.." she would look up at him still teary eyed...almost the same as CoRin's that day. "I'm sorry. ...it was just stress and I took it out on you..I'm sorry.  I always hated myself for that.  I wanted to take you and run away but....the money the slavers offered I thought it would help the family get back on its feet and we would buy you back. Mom , Dad, and our brother didn't like that. They were glad you were gone. So when we got back our business I took money and looked for yoo but the slaver said you died..." Levi eyes would begin to tear up for the first time since the thing with CoRin. "Sis...I'm sorry.  I didn't..." Levi been saying the words I'm sorry often, too often. "This just gonna make it harder for you to kill me...." he finally said. Yes he had the hope of escaping but what's the point. "Kill you? I..oh no. I can't take back the sentence., but you can escape yes I'll have to make it seem like you escape. "

"I rather die than roam this world." His words came out harsh but true. "Then stay here...I can dress you as a new hunter. You have a feminine face and your not as manly looking  you could pass by as a girl. " Yes the plan was smart and it could work but..a girl? Levi as a girl? No not happening,  never. "No...no that would put you at risk..if I were to get caught. .not only that you would have to fake my death. " And levi once again shuts down something. "Yuu....you shouldn't just die because you mes-" A knock was at the door and his sister would cover her face once again with the hood to only leave levi in the room alone. A few moments later she would come back. "Your execution. .will be tomorrow. .." there was dread and sadness in ber voice.  Her brother wanted this keeping him alive would just cause him more pain. .but killing him will also cause her pain.

The day came fast. Levi was dragged out in the open in front of everyone. His sister was sitting in her tower watching.  "Yuudai Shinyara....it is time to face your judgement. " There was still pain in her voice.  Levi examined the thing that would be his demise.  Death by fire? Irony is so cruel. The fire pit seemed like it was set up just for him. "Wow sis....nice way of revenge. " He mumbled to himself as he was put on his knees in front of the pit. He could hear the blade of the executioner lady pulled out as it scraped against its sheath. He felt the blade tip touch his back. "At least I won't burn alive....so this is it huh...goodbye cruel world."

Earlier that day.....

Falcone was looking for Levi, it's been two weeks since the last he seen of his master. He looked all over ame and yet no sign. "Master Levi wouldn't just up and leave nor would he go out training without telling me." He thought throughout the day as he continued his search. He even looked in the swamps only to find his blankets and bag , and his hat. Something wasn't right. Now he had to bring this to Li and CoRin's attention since they were the last people to see Levi.  Arriving their at the leader chambers he wouldn't knock he would just barge in even breaking the door. "Terribly sorry about the door Young Master Li, It's just..Levi..he's haven't been back for two weeks and when I went to look for him in the swamplands I found these." He said as he pulled out levi's items which were covered in mud. "I'm getting worried. .he wouldn't just leave without saying anything. I just wanted to know if you seen him since then."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Feelings should be burned to nothing (Flashbacks) Empty Re: Feelings should be burned to nothing (Flashbacks)

Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:27 pm
CoRin crossed her arms and with a serious gaze looked at Li Dian. "I'm seriously worried about him. I haven't seen him since that day. I thought he'd be back soon enough, but he's gone." sure she was still mad at Levi for manipulating her and Li like he had, but she still cared about the goof ball, where had he gone off to. She sat her a wooden chair with a pillow that sat in front of Li's desk. She sat with perfect posture. Outside the rain was gently tapping at the windows.

"None of my police have reported seeing him in the city, it's like he just up and ran off, or died." She suddenly grew queezy. She did seem to recall him being bit by a snake on the way into the swamp. She'd thought it was only a rat snake or something, but it was possible. Oh god she'd left Levi to die by poison in a swamp. 

Good he deserved it, for toying with her heart like he did. Setting up a fake situation just so he could engineer some sort of hair brained scheme to make out with him.

But he was just a stupid kid! He didn't know any better. Surely he was allowed one slip up in life.

No! That was her first kiss! And he hadn't even asked if he could do it. He just went in for it. Like all men he just thought he could take what he wanted.

But it was such a good kiss! Ooooh, Justice she could still taste his lips on her's. 

Before she could go back and forth on the matter, there came a clattering at the door, as it came flying into the room dropping to the floor with a bang. 

Falcone? Went searching for Levi? Found some stuff? Man. that was one heck of a butler. "Wait! That's Levi's Knit cap! He'd never leave that behind! Something's wrong!"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Feelings should be burned to nothing (Flashbacks) Empty Re: Feelings should be burned to nothing (Flashbacks)

Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:25 am
Li smiled simply as he looked out at his clean desk. No paper work at last, it was a beautiful sight. He looked to CoRin who had been talking to him about the disappearance of Levi. A guilty blush grew over Li's face when he heard CoRin mention her concern for the lost ninja. "I believe that, that might be my fault." He rose to his feet pushing his plush leather chair backwards. He didn't do it often but now he was trying to enforce his authority as the leader of this village. "I told him in no uncertain terms, that he was no longer welcome in this village. After that stunt he pulled on you in the swamps I thought it was the decision that was best for everyone. I harbor no ill will towards the guy, but I couldn't have you feeling uncomfortable around your own village." He let out a sigh. "If he hasn't shown up he's probably already moved on. Too embarrassed to show back up and pack up this things. I'm sad it had to end this way too, but I believe the situation called on it."

Then Falcone Dropped his door to the floor and Li stared at it agape. That was a pretty expensive bit of architecture that Falcone just busted down. He sighed, whatever.

So Levi was in trouble, and suddenly CoRin cared. He sighed. Women. Even women as utterly ubsessed and devoted to justie as CoRin was, still utterly fickle. So she wanted Levi back and alive? Fine! He didn't have anything better to do, literally. His chakra theads reached up to his angels which were standing vigil over his office. He gathered up his trusty angels, and CoRin, and opened up the windows to his office. "Let's go, we'll save him." He announced wrapping an angel around CoRin. "But when we do, you'll have to make a decision about him. I banished him to protect you, and now I'm going to find him to protect you. I just want you to be happy CoRin. If Levi is the man for you, I couldn't be more happy, but you can't keep me caught up in this any longer. For now on it's your responsibility to decide his fate in this village." 

With that they took off into the sky. The cold rain pattering against their skin. They'd set off from the skyline of Ame, and into the thick swamps that it's hunters called home. Li closed his eyes, and focused on Levi's chakra signature. He couldn't feel it, but he was getting a faint hint from, that general direction. "Alright Levi here we come."
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:29 am
Levi's waited for the blade to pierce but it didn't come, yet. "Wait!" He heard his sister's voice..weak, full of saddnes as it was almost drained out by the wind. Why did she stop it? "This boy....is my responsibility to kill. He...he's my brother. " She said as she would leave her throne and slowly make her way towards Levi. "Brother?  She has a brother? ......this boy?" Those were the hushed questions that were said around the hunters. Hikari made took her time as she was mentally preparing herself for the action she was about to take. A fitting way to end the story of Leviticus Sin, it started as a way to protect him from their parents to her killing him years later. "Yuudai,  Brother....may you find peace that you so seek to desire. May the god of hunt may look on you with mercy. May you my brother...forgive me for all the pain I cause you. May you understand I didn't mean any of this to happen. ..for I your sister will take the burden for I will give you a proper burial.  I'm sorry Yuudai..." Once again her words seemed lost to Levi's ears...mercy? He shouldn't be shown mercy he deserved the worst kind of punishment he could receive.  If after life was real...then he knew what that punishment is..a place to burn forever in the majestic fire. Hades, Hell, whatever. "Leviticus Sin, you are now removed from this world!" The blade pierced his flesh. It cut deep enough to cause him to bleed. Yes it was deep enough to make him cough up blood but...the wound wasn't fatal?  She missed? No she purposely stabbed him in the right place and made sure the blade wouldn't go to deep to hit anything important,  yes she couldn't kill her brother but to fake his death is another story.

Levi wasn't informed about this, he didn't know no one did. The last words he heard were almost sad to him. He closed his eyes and he felt the warmth of his sister's body as she would seem to hug him as she pulled the dagger out of him. "Levi is dead but....Yuudai will live. " Her words became distant he began to fade all he could was focus on the sound of the hissing fire as the rain lightly fell on it. "You...why?" He said weakly as he fell foward limbly into her arms. "Yuudai will live on in my heart...you won't be forgotten just stay with me a little longer..." she said as she held levi in a cradle position holding him in a cradle position.  She began to hum in a tune...a familiar song, one she used to use to put Levi to sleep. "It's going to be okay Yuu, everything is going to be fine. " Tears would slowly rin down her face as she brought the dagger closer to his neck but slowly. "Everything will be fine, Big sis will take care of everything. " The blade would reach his neck as her hand began to tremble slightly.  "Just go to sleep.....everything will be okay." Her voice began to crack. Yes it just like that day, the day she sold him. It was a rainy day like this.

The memory would play in his mind. "Big sis where are we going? It's laaate I wanna go to bed!" Child levi, he was holding a blanket a prototype of the lion blanket he gave CoRin. "Don't worry Yuu, ust go back to sleep." A younger Hikari said with shorter hair.  "But I wanna go hooooooome, where is mom and dad!" He whined as she carried him in her arms as they walked down a dark path. "Yuu can you just please go back to sleep." She seemed sad and stressed. "Buuut." He would turn to look at a hooded man. "You brought him?  You weren't joking are you sure about this?" The hooded man would say as he pulled out a case. "Ryo is all here." He said as he handed her the case and she handed him Levi.  "Nee chan, what's going on?  Sis where are you going? SIS DON'T LEAVE MEEE!!!!" He began to cry as she walked of. "This is best for us levi...everything is gonna be okay , Big sis will take care of everything.  Al take care of my brother. " The man would only grunt as he would sling Levi over his shoulder. "I will try my best, Hikari. I can't guarantee anything.  You have my word however.  " He said as he began to walk off in the other direction.  "Sis! SIS! COME BACK SIS." He shouted as he pounded his fist on the man's back. He heard her begin to hum her lullaby tune. "Just go to sleep....Al will take care of you, everything will be fine." Tears began to run down both of their faces. Levi would reach out his hand to his sister as he watched her fade into the darkness.  "Don't leave me....." this memory would be interrupted as he heard someone shout , Angel? Slowly opening his eyes he would see his sister's eyes are red from crying and they would both look at the sky. "An angel...." The blade that was slowly cutting into his neck would halt.  "Archers halt your fire!" His sisters voice still weak. Was that an angel from heaven?  No he couldn't tell as the sun was behind it making it hard to see. Something. ...he felt relief maybe some god or something is showing him mercy. "Reminds me of Li's...".he mumbled as he would rub his wound smearing the blood on his hand. "No....not a dream..." He wasn't sure if he was dead yet, he couldn't tell,  he couldn't tell much of anything anymore.  Everyone took view at the Angel that flew above was it really an angel?

Now everything began to slowly fade, he lost a lot of blood but he still kept awake as if waiting for something to happen.  Confusion and Chaos ran wild with the confused hunters. His sister would simply remove the blade for his neck and sheath it. "Everything is going to be ok....Yuu just stay with me, don't close your eyes. Your saviors are here." The Owl, her owl would be leading Li towards the camp. And would screech at them before flying down to Hikari's side. He couldn't hear her words but Levi would only move his hand over his sister's gripping her hand tightly.  "That looks nice..." he said as his chakra signature would faint away and poof. It was gone.

The dagger was coated in a special poison to cause one's chakra signature to go poof but only Hikari knew that well forgot she put it on there too. "Yuu? YUUDAI!" She shouted as she looked at the seemingly lifeless Levi. "No no no no not like this...this wasn't supposed to happen. " screwing things up runs in the family obviously. She took a moment to think and remembered about the poison. "Not dead yet...I hope." She thought to herself. Levi's tight grip went weak as his hand would slowly let go. "Not dead he's breathing. ..but it's getting. ." Hikari would tighten her grip on his hand

"Don't leave me...." Levi's words seemed to come with a wave of relief over his sister.

"I won't leave you this time....."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum