Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Burning some more feelings.....(P) Empty Burning some more feelings.....(P)

Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:14 pm
He saw the village, it's destruction seemed recent. He couldn't be here maybe...just maybe he could have stopped it? No HE WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT IF HE GOT THE CHANCE. Levi slowly made his way towards the swamps...specifically near the hot spring CoRin had found that day.....he regretted a lot.. maybe if he got in the water with her, he could have been closer to her way earlier. He groaned at the thought....they couldn't be dead? There was no sign of them There so it meant they were alive and well. He couldn't think of that possibility of them being completely dead, no that isn't right....they're the best people he ever met and the only ones he could call friends and even one someone he loved. Who would destroy the village? Why would they do so? So much questions going through his mind and yet no answers...he arrived at the hot springs and sat down as he closed his eyes and remembered that day he was with CoRin here and also remembered the kiss they shared...and how he hurted her right after. "I'm not meant to have a happy story....just a lot of pain huh?" He said as he got back up and stretched, he could at least be productive. Due to somewhat recent events he was still kinda pissed about some things like that kozata guy....
Ok Training was seriously needed. Levi was ko'd by a handshake. A HANDSHAKE! Geez the shinobi world is no joke. Can't even have a regular greeting now. So what could he possible do to feel better? Train! Levi sighed at the thought, he was ko'd by a handshake. Yes he knew he was gonna be a weak ninja after all he wasn't the one for being a ninja. He wanted to do business it was just he had a knack for being good with the ninja stuff that he..well Falcone made him partake in the academy and he was soon a chuunin before he knew it. Now a year later he was ko'd by a Genin from a handshake...Live is just..full of crap. Well after regaining his memory he needed to find those assassins and boy did he not like the idea. Why make him forget? Why put him under a genjutsu? Great not only that he had to go around telling people his name is Yuudai instead of Levi. Well just the people he told that his name is Levi. He needed something awesome, more power, and very cool looking but unlike everyone Levi wasn't actually power hungry..he only wanted power when he needed it so here he was the entire time training. Yes he took a hike into the forest of heat stroke and swam around in the ocean but of course that was never enough. Once making it back on land he would stretch his arms. "You know you could try learning some jutsu..." Shaleh's voice ranged in his head which was getting annoying at times. "Can you just..." Before he could finish she would chime in again. "Be quiet? No..i'm kinda bored here....oooh you should summon me! Maybe we could...uh burn down something!" shaleh's personality was a really...ditzy one at that..and a odd obsession with pyro and burning things. "Can you read my mind? Like everything? " HE asked her as he continued to stretch. "No, I can only hear your thoughts, all your memories are yours after all...unless you wanna share. I could really use a good story." Share? Share all the things he done? Well...he couldn't do that...he couldn't even let people near him without messing things up. HE was sitting on the ground meditatiing, gathering chakra and the likes. "No" He simply said aloud to make his point. "Aw no fair, You know more about me than I know about..wait nevermind. Anyway what are you doing exatly?"
Levi was simply gathering chakra in his body...actually his hand. He was focusing all his chakra into his hand. "Training." After a moment of silence Levi could imagine Shaleh making a pouty face. "Training what? I wouldn't mind training with you." Geez if only he read the contract he would have avoided this and probably would be a little more sane than he is now. "Something my old master used. Fine i'll summon you just don't do anything stupid." He said as he stood up and bit his thumb to draw out blood. NOw doing the regular procedure of summoning the fire ifrit girl would appear. "Finally!Let's go burn something! BURN BURN BURN!" He figured as much would happen. "No....you act like a 10 year old..exactly how old are you anyway?" LEvi didn't really ask it was more of sarcasm and an insult. "Uuuuh....We ifrits don't keep up with our age...seeing as our bodies age faster than you humans and then stop making us look eternally young..well the females anyway. I would say about 4? of course our world also move slower than yours…
" Hmm interesting she was four..which explains the childlike demeanor and he couldn't actually understand what she was saying about the time thing but it sounds like she was either around his age..a bit younger or a bit older. "WE have ifits who would be over a thousand years old to humans and look like they are ten or five.." Geez what's with their aging process? "Ok I summoned you now i'll just go back to learning this jutsu..don't bother me." Yes she pouted just like how he imagined she would. "She would float over to him and also mimic his meditating sitting position. Her flaming hair caused much distraction with it being everywhere. Levi continued to focus as much as he could as he concentrated the chakra into a singular focal point in his palm, right in the middle. Hmm he was getting somewhere yes he could feel it. "So who's CoRin?" Shaleh asked somewhat innocently. And with that it was gone..the feeling was gone. "CoRin is..." He started to answer but he stopped, why? "Not much of your business. Where did you even get her-" shaleh would simply pout again. "You were dreaming about her, geez. You know when you were in the genjutsu?" Oh right he was. "Long story not worth telling you. Anyway..don't go reading my dreams when i'm sleep from now on." He said in respone.

"Let's try this again" Levi grumbled as he began to focus chakra in his hand once more. Yes he could feel it again, the chakra channeling through his body all focusing on a single point of his hand. This would go easier if he could find his old master but that would probably take longer than this. His palm started to tingle, like his chakra was just itching to come out. "Levi, are you sad? You seem like you're sad....I'm sorry for mentioning CoRin." Geez Shaleh doesn't know when to shut up. He tried to ignore her but. "Levi don't give me the silent treatment please...please..i don't like being ignored....Levi..levi..levi..please..levi." Her voice seemed to be sounding sadder the more she said his name. Yes he would have continued to ignore her until he noticed the heat he felt from her began to slowly cool. Not only that the light she was giving of also slowly dimmed. Then he hear her sobbing. No more like he felt it. Stopping mid process again he would notice her furiously flaming hair seemed to go short..rather than how long it was. "Hey Shaleh you alright?" He said as he examined her continue to sob. This is a record..twice. he made a girl cry twice. "Shaleh..." He said as he scooted closer to her. "You..you don't like me? I just wanted a summoner...the last summoner she died..and and...ever since i never really had any friends...I just wanted to." Wow Levi you're so heartless. He listened to her words and sighed. "Of course I like you..you just get really annoying sometimes." And she sobbed louder. So very heartless. "Shaleh, I'm not used to actually...having any friends. It's just i'm not not in the mood to talk..and i've been thinking.." She would look up to levi and hug him. "You're just so sad. You miss your friends? And you wanna find your old friends...you went through so much I didn't know i'm sorry. I shouldn't be so selfish." Well now Levi felt bad. "I won't ignore you anymore, k?" He said as he went back to his training. "Fine....just so you know...my brother is angry at you..."

Shivers was sent down his spine as he thought of her brother, he was not ready to face the wrath of a scary guy made of literal scorching flames. He continued his efforts in making the Rasengan stopping every once in awhile for a break. Levi was in distress, he couldn't take being alone much He wanted to forget...to burn all his memories so much pain. He needed to do something...of course he doesn’t know about the more pain he will about to face or if he will ever face. The young Shinobi with no meaning in his life, use to kill Missing ninja and pay the village was his job..a very meaningless job to him. Still focusing the chakra in his palm Levi thought of all the great amazing ways he could use this. Once mastered he wanted to see if he could apply his scorch element to the rasengan but that would take time. He couldn't even form it in his hands! He needed a break and Shaleh was floating around lighting things on fire...FIRE?! Levi's eyes shot open as he smelt something burning and just in time. Seeing the light glow in the mist he rushed to the burning bush where shaleh was sitting on smiling. "I said don't burn anything.....why j-" then he heard something. Someone crying. Walking over to the woman he would scratch his head. "Something wrong mam?" Yes there was obviously something wrong, there was a woman just sitting there crying and appeared to come from nowhere. He watched as she wiped her eyes and the crying slowed to sniffling. "These men....they came...and surrounded me, they...they grabbed me and ra-" his eyes shot wide open as he stared at the woman in ripped clothing but something was off, he could hear a twig snap in the distance. "Eeeh where are these men?" He asked as the lady in response got up slowly and pointed towards another direction which in turn made Levi turn his back facing her. "Look lady I can't really see anyone but....if your going to attack me you really need to try harder..." His words destroyed their plan! He heard the frustrated grunt from the lady as she stood up with a dagger in hand as three...no four guys he sensed appeared. The fourth person was hiding for an odd reason. Levi sighed as he couldn't continue training if some dumb bandits wanted to mug him so in favor he wanted to release some frustration. ...a lot of frustration all from the day Haru and Alt decided to take him away from the people he cared for and dump him in this place that he has to call "home". An arrow whizzed by his face as he stepped forward and now he know why the fourth wanted to hide and keep away at a safe distance. Gritting his teeth as they attacked in union Levi dodged pretty much most of their surprisingly slow attacks. "Too sloppy, need more work...oh you guys need like try harder also I hope you don't die easily because that would be bad!"

He wasn't planning on killing them, no he needed some fun after all this village was considerably boring. "You losers aren't even worth my time." He continued to effortlessly dodge their attacks and to tell you the truth there is a possibility that he might start breaking the fourth wall soon..maybe not as he was caught of guard by an arrow to the knee! Oh the blood that leaked caused him to panic and then pull it out, the pain and the yelling almost made his attackers puke. "You shot me with an Arrow!" He said as he did the hand seals for air bullets and taking out all visible attackers while Shaleh took out the archer. It seemed they were getting perfectly in sync now. Walking over to one of the masked bandits a sinister grin spread on Levi's face as he grabbed hold of the man's right arm while placing his foot on his shoulder blade. Pressing his foot down he began to bend the man's arm in a way that it should not have been bent. The screams...yes the horrid screaming something about this felt good. Maybe being on the receiving end of pain such as this is finally taking it's toll on dear old poor levi's mind as one final and extremely forceful bent caused a loud snapping noise and the scream to be louder all only for an instant. Levi's had a blank expression as he watched the man cry in pain before turning to the other also doing the same but to his left arm. Shaleh seemed to have dragged the archer near and in response Levi grabbed the arrow that was sent into his knee and stabbed it into the man's overlapping hands pinning him into the ground. "Shhh I didn't get to the good part yet." Levi said as he took another arrow and stabbed the man in the back of his left knee, but taking his time with it until it finally went through. "Payback is a bitch"

Now making his way to the woman Levi had a sickening thought. "Why so serious? " he said as he knelt down and grabbed the dagger she dropped during their attack and levi's counter attack. "Why so SERIOUS?!?!" He watched as the woman slowly crawled backwards trying to escape from Levi's "Frustration Releasing" as she backed up against a tree. No more running for her. Quickly reaching out and grabbing her throat Levi would bring the dagger to her face. "Let's put a smile on that face!" Putting the dagger in her mouth on the inside of the cheek he would blink and stop himself from the action he was about to take. "Oh....oh no.....what am I doing....I'm sorry I'm so sorry." Releasing her from his grip he would run far, totally not going anywhere specific he just needed to leave. All that torture is slowly breaking him, his mentality is slowly breaking. He ran to gods nowhere, he felt sick and disgusted at his thoughts. Why was he going to do that? Why did he go dark? The fog was playing tricks on him and then there was that creepy voice…. as long as he could get away. Then he saw her, the one person he thought he never see her again. "This....this isn't real...maybe another genjutsu yeah. She can't be here." He cautiously walked closer to the figure so far, then he heard giggling and it was gone in a blink of an eye. Yes he was losing his mind. The boy patiently walked around still molding chakra into his hand. It was getting dark, he was hungry, he needed sleep yet he didn't want to go home just yet. In this exact moment he found a cave and decided to slide into the crack which was just large enough for someone of his size to go into.

Hours later in a cave meditating was Levi. Sitting on the ground as he gathered chakra into his palm...well his fist! He held his hand close as somewhat of a burning rage shot through his body...so much fire chakra being mixed in. He seemed calm and at peace but he wasn’t. Shaleh was laying on the ground playing with a hare she caught. Peace and quiet. The chakra was flowing nicely through his body and into his palm too bad he couldn't get it to form into a spiral spinning sphere of destructive force because something else was happening...something entirely different as his hand was heating up.. No interruptions now he could focus on what he needed to do. He needed power, to become stronger for his sake.....and to keep a promise. "The land of rainbows....." he could remember like it was just one yesterday. That promise.....months passed since then. He wanted to forget them but yet he couldn't, every time he dream she was there, every time he used the fire chakra her words still rang in his head. The ball of chakra began to slowly take form in his left hand, it grew ever so bigger as the seconds passed, seconds became minutes, minutes became hours. Opening his eyes he would look at the tiny spiral ball of chakra, unstable and not big enough. Getting up from his position he would look around for his summon only to find a trail of burnt grass leading out the cave. "Shaleh where are you?" His thoughts ranged out through his head and hers as he left the cave. The mist was making him feel mildly ill compared to Ame's rain....ugh it was like he was getting homesick to place he was never from. "I got bored and went back home, you should go home too. Like your training is so stupid. " the hare was enough to fill his hunger...for now. Sliding back into the cave he would cover the entrance with a bunch of leaves and then light a fire to keep himself warm. He couldn't let anyone see the light of the fire so the entrance was covered enough to let the smoke out and keep the flames light from coming out. He felt alone....he was alone. He was getting to the point where he closed his eyes and imagined she was there, snuggled up close to him. Meditating something Falcone told him to do when he trained and yet this was the first time he actually done it. He felt the chakra grow bigger in his fist, it was heating up. So much fire, he needed to go do something, like seriously he needed to punch something.

Then Shaleh came and he watched her shoot little flames. Then he watched as her body which was already cloaked in flames burn brighter. then an idea popped into his head. Rasengan was a no go he needed something that fitted him, a bright flame that may never be put out. He thought about it as he looked closely at the flames....a jutsu like Chidori but fire? He slightly smirked as he stood up and looked at his already heated, steaming fist. To punch something and unleash as much destructive firepower in one go...! Still balling his fist up he would slide out of his little cave as he walked over to the nearest tree. Bending his knees a bit, Levi would pull his right fist all the way back as he then punched the tree only allowing little puffs a smoke and not punch damage but his hand hurt like a hella lot. Shaking off the pain he gritted his teeth as he prepared to punch it again. Focusing a lot more of his fire chakra in his fist he pulled back once more and punched the tree again but this time it only had little flames appear on it. "Why are you not working dammit?!" Again he pulled his fist back and continuously punched at the tree like a madman! So mindlessly punching a tree isn't going to work so new plan! Sitting on the ground he looked at the burning tree as the rain hissed as it made contact with the fire coming off the tree. What should he do different? What could he possibly do to get this idea he had and make it become reality? Mold the chakra in his fist and release it all in a very explosive way. Looking at his hand he then thought of his butler Falcone and his signature punch! Why did he think of this? Wwll falcone has a really powerful destructive punch, like the old geezer punched a hole in a wall once and just completely shattered it! A smirk appeared on his face as the thought came to mind, to slightly charge the punch as he dashed forward at the tree. The problem was how much to charge since charging too much can and probably will blow up his arm. Bending his knees once again he would make sure his boots were secured in the mud slightly charged the fire chakra in his fist. Then dashing forward as he cocked his fist as far back as possible he punched the tree and in return the results acceptable a the tree caved in itself, leaving a mark of his fist, He needed It to be stronger "Okay! Now we are getting somewhere!" going to another tree he fuelled his fist with hella lot of fire chakra and reeled his arm back. Releasing it all as he dashed forward faster than before, he punched at the tree as the fire chakra was released into a form of a bird.....a Falcon to be more specific. When Levi saw this as he wad In awe at how awesome he is, he shouted FALCON PUNCH kinda way off but heck yeah wad it awesome! So his training was finished? Well no it will never be finished he always needed to train, to get stronger to be able to defend himself and protect the people he cared for, that was his goal...will he be able to complete it? Levi didn't know what to think or do. He wouldn't cry just yet....there had to be clues he needed a direction on where to go...he couldn't return to kiri empty handed now could he?

(3720/4000)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Burning some more feelings.....(P) Empty Re: Burning some more feelings.....(P)

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:45 pm
He still needed some explanation of what happened to his friends...but there was no one to turn to...no one to ask so he was just screwed,  maybe he could just wander around until something comes up but was that really a good idea? Well his training was finished and the little flame spirit ifrit seemed to de summoned herself so what now? Was he really just going to wander and hope for the best? Walking through the swamps he would feel as if someone was following him....watching,  maybe just paranoia but damn was he actually really paranoid. He even stopped at the place he and CoRin kissed...once more he just suddenly felt bad but didn't know why. Almost out of the swamps he heard a snap of a twig and really thought it was more bandits so yeah....his actions of instantly turning around and yelling Falcon Pawnch at the top of his longs and nearly punching his old butler into next month was just him being paranoid about more bandits...

"Falcone?.....Your still...alive"  tears of joy rolled down his cheeks when he saw his old butler and immediately went to hug him. "I missed you....and Li, Aios, and CoRin so much...." he sobbed as the old man gently hugged him and patted his back. "My my, Young Master Levi....you have gotten older...but to see you alive and well..really brings me join in the past few days of my suffering..." Yeah suffering Falcone was injured...badly and Levi noticed..".....What happened? " The fatal question he wanted to know the answer to but didn't want to know the results... "..The Raikage....I'm not really positive what went down between Li and that monstrosity,  heck old man like me was even lucky to get out alive....but He caused this....and took Li..." Levi seperated from his hug as he looked at his old butler and frowned,  why? WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO SUCH A THING?! He needed more than that... "What of Aios....and CoRin?" Here comes the pain....

"I don't know what happened or where Miss Aios went....However Miss CoRin....she's..." he stopped himself and patted Levi on the shoulder,  "You still love her don't you...?" Hearing this Levi slowly nodded and looked back to the area where they kissed, "I still do..."

"Well...She's fine....She wasn't here when the village was destroyed. She was currently on a Mission at Kono-" Backing away the old man coughed up blood which caused Levi to panic. "WHAT? FALCONE IS THAT BLOOD, ARE YOU OKAY? WE NEED TO GET YOU TO A HOSPI-" With a wave of his hand Levi stopped talking as he watched the old man wipe the blood away from his mouth and chuckled.  "Young Master Levi,  I was finally able to see you all grown up....it has been an honor to serve you..." once again he went into a coughing fit as he slumped down against a tree. Tears if joy turned to sadness as he watched and listened to Falcone, "No...something finally good happened and now...you can't this..we can fix this...you can't leave me...Don't say that! " Now the were more tears as he looked at Falcone and the blood that was covering his mouth and hands from coughing. "Don't...be sad...I lived my life...it time fir me to return to my wife...kiddo, listen...You will face tough times...but don't let losses keep you down and hold you back..." more coughing up blood "Some day...you will find happiness just like I once did....if you find my son....tell him I loved him..and goodbye, Something I never got to say to him..." Letting out a small laugh his body slowly went limp as he looked at Levi "I'm glad I got to see you before....I..." And he was gone...just like that..

"Farewell....Falcone.." trying to fight back the tears the boy stood and collected his butler's body being the only person he could call family was now gone... finding a nice place on a hill he dugged a grave and buried his butler there putting up two twigs together in a cross ..he took of the necklace Falcone gave him and placed it around the cross and turned to leave...

"So...Kumogakure...or Konohagakure....maybe they are safe..." taking leave once more from the swamps this will be his final time here. "Where to next..."

Exit
TWC- 4470
Claiming Falcon Punch (4000/4000)
Claiming 22 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Burning some more feelings.....(P) Empty Re: Burning some more feelings.....(P)

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum