Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK]

Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:23 pm
Ayame could see that this boy wasn't intent on fighting for the moment so decided to focus on survival instead. She had been expecting a spar but now felt as if Yen was playing a trick on her. Was he waiting for her to drop her guard to attack her? Or was he just going to try and make her exert herself in useless ways? Whatever it was, she felt that as soon as she would pay attention to him again, he would simply ignore her.

Her best bet was to stay on the defense instead of attacking. Originally she thought they would be sparring and that he was waiting for her to attack, but this was far different and much more confusing.

Ayame released the transformation and grumbled at him, "What are you doing?" Although her eyes didn't meet him, it was still noticeable that her eyes were entirely black and moist-looking, as if they were giant polished balls of obsidian. It gave her a slightly more intimidating feel to her as she turned away from Yen.

She then sighed with great annoyance and began to try to create small fulgurites, channeling the lightning element through her fingers in smaller amounts. The technique failed miserably with her first attempt. She tried to remember from her Ninjutsu handbook, but it was much more difficult than she originally thought.

Ayame tried again, but messed up the hand signs this time, not even producing a single spark, not that she had previously done so. She just exhaled as Nita kept watch on the boy.

Maybe she was channeling the wrong element? Again she tried focusing on her mental picture of lighting and how it behaved. Lightning was unpredictable; was fast and sharp, rigid and hot.

Then, instead of it producing a spark or anything of that sort, she ended up shocking herself painfully due to her natural element being water. Falling back, she became petrified for a near second, unsure of what happened but still feeling the residue of pain left behind.

Even if she could produce sparks as well as earlier, she needed a beam of lightning to make the water receptacle, and it needed to be timed and heated precisely in order for the end result to be satisfactory.

Ayame looked back at Yen, still not registering an aura on him, to see if he was laughing at her, and then turned back to focus again. Was it hopeless? Would she spend the entire day in vain?

"Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, Dragon" she muttered as she made each sign, slowing herself down to attempt to eliminate her chance of mistake. "Raiton: Jibashi!" She growled, trying her hardest not to get frustrated with herself again.

As she focused, one small stream of lighting shot out in front of her, doing literally nothing to the sand and dissipating before she even realized what was happening. It was so thin, it likely looked like a luminescent string of glass spider silk that was there and gone faster than the blink of an eye.

At least she was making progress.

WC: 519
TWC: 2518

AP: 161 - 4 = 157 (I am not going to be subtracting AP cost for the Jutsu I am attempting because I am training it, and I'm not using it on you. I will, however, double AP cost in future due to the exertion of trying)

Lightning Element: 2093/2093 (Really only claiming 186 words here tho)
Yureigan Level 4: 750/750
Raiton: Jibashi: 519/ 2000
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Burned Out [Yensung][Open, NK]

Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:28 pm
And there was her mistake losing focus of one thing. Yet yen did not do a thing yet as ayame barked at yen he let her frustration get to her while he sat perfectally calm and smiling. Combat was not always with a punch or kick, with the mind. As yens major practice was to throw his opponents off balence mentally as he surely but slowly but surely waited till she was occupied by her training of the lightning. 

His genjutsu was simple as it was visible if she would look towards the ground. Small bits of lightning would form on the ground around her feey. yet would start fizzling out as she gave up. The lightning would shoot out from under her feet sorrounding her feet as if she was conducting it. However yen would take the illusion a step further as he would simply have lightning arch around his clothing and with a point of his right finger a single bolt of lightning would  shoot out  and strike a hole[size=30] t[/size]hrough an illusionary target in the distance.  The target would seem like it was 21 meters away and should ayaname go beyond 20 meters from her spot. The target would vanish in thin air.

This all of course was an illusion  but was more then fun to play with her mind while he hoped to see how she would react. 

Genjutsu: denomic illusions false sorrounding. Power:50)

"I am curious to how far you could go ayame test your power on a target it is much easier if you head towards that target and show the technique at hand." 

Yen would point at the illusion target he apparently destroyed with a single lightning bolt.  It would be 21 meters away.

"Do not be afraid show me the full force you can offer in this."  Yen spoke encouragingly to the girl.

Actions:1,324/1,354

-1 ap from heat

-25 ap from denomic illusion false sorroundings
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:16 pm
Ayame remained focused on what she was doing. She did lift her head to see a 'shadow' that wasn't there before. She felt as if it were some sort of trick, like if she would attack it a snake would pop out or something. Yet there appeared to be nothing living inside or behind the new object.

"My target is the sand, Yen," she said remaining unmoved. "You told me to survive, did you not? Well, practicing on a target won't give me the results I am seeking. It will only waste my energy." She was sure the target had not been there before Yen had attacked it, but she ignored it. "I understand that you are attempting to help me learn the technique, however, that is not my concern. I don't care about attacking with this technique right now. I just want to work on melting the sand. Of course, this Jutsu will do many small areas at once, which is good when you want to keep the reasoning a secret from other shinobi." she then looked up and broke her focus again. "So, I'm going to respectfully say no thanks."

Ayame clicked to Nita as she began to build her chakra. It was a rather simple command. "Investigate" Although there was nothing living around or behind it, it didn't mean there still couldn't be a tripwire or some other form of trap attached to it.

Ayame tried again after a few deep breaths, speaking the same words, "Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, Dragon" She focused on the lightning element that she had worked so hard on with Kirino. Sharp, rigid, hot. "Raiton: Jibashi!"

Shooting from her fingertips came three thin strands of lightning. It wasn't at all good, but it progressed, and this time the beams had made it to the ground, causing three small .5 mm glass spots to appear on the surface of the sand. It wasn't anything enough to look at for a shape analysis, but it was better than not being able to reach the ground.

As Nita approached the target it seemingly vanished to her, causing her to squeak loudly in fear, expecting something to attack, but when nothing happened, she became puzzled and clicked to her owner to explain what is happening.

"Was probably just a created distraction" Ayame clicked back to her companion who came racing back to her owner's side.

Ayame, however, was not aware of the lightning at her feet. She could feel the lighting leave her fingertips though as she attempted the Jutsu again, getting the same results as last time.

She stopped what she was doing and slowed her breathing again, focusing on what lighting should feel like, what it was, how to increase its strength. Lightning was raw energy. It was rigid and sharp. It liked the ground and always took the fastest way to get to it. It was negative energy attracted to positive energy in order to neutralize itself. Lightning was hot, perhaps even hotter than fire. It was fast and bright. It was beauty beyond comparison.

Again she tried, making her hand signs slow again, with meaning and power behind them as her she built her chakra. She became the essence of rigidity as she attempted yet again. "Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, Dragon" she grumbled again with great effort and focus, feeling lighting surge throughout her frail body. "Raiton: Jibashi!!"

This time, a more productive web of lightning was produced, even though each beam was still thin in and of itself. Ayame was beginning to feel the strain of practicing this technique on her body, or perhaps it was her eyes taking a toll on her. Either way, she shrugged it off and prepared for another attempt.

Nita noticed the electricity at her partner's feet and was beginning to feel as if something was off. She clicked alerting Ayame to the oddity, something that had never happened to her owner before. Ayame ignored it, assuming it was only a side-effect from the Jutsu.

WC:679
TWC:3197

AP: 157 - 4 = 153

Lightning Element: 2093/2093 (Really only claiming 186 words here tho)
Yureigan Level 5: 679/1000
Raiton: Jibashi: 1208/ 2000
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:55 pm
Yen nodded and smiled as she spoke. She disired  a challenge so the challenge would have many levels of difficulty, sure she was concentrating on her eviorment. It was valiant, but as he would have to teach the girl. Valiant attempts were not as they seem. In fact he decided to humor the thought a bit.

Yen stood up and  began walking at a speed of 1 a circle around ayame. Slow steps that while  they may have been easy to ignore at first. But every 5th circle his insects on command would buzz a very loud and annoying buzz. 

Yen mean while would kick up sand as the lightning would flow around the two of them. A single bolt of lightning flying at random targets. As the genjutsu continued on with the girl remaining oblivious of its effect for some reason.  yen simply hummed. And spoke.

"Its hot out here ayame surely water would suffice. You know. While i do not always train many people. Orokana was an exception till he nearly made that fatal mistake. Truth is that where i teach many do not excell. I assure that if they do fail they learn why they fail. I cant do much in the end. For i know my limits and embrace them fully.i play within the limits and find the boundaries. An example is stubborness. Arrogance, determination. We all posess these qualities, while one may commonly blind us. It helps us.  So in this case and point i am curious? Where do you stand? Are you one who stands at the door of limitations? Or one who disires to  be "the one" to explore new frontires? It is a question of philosophy and most importantly honesty. Where do you stand ayame? To test this is to say you know where you stand in the spectrum. Do you truely know where you stand?"

Yens question was a complex question. Keeping his opponent thinking, keeping them on the grind. Not asking a clear question. Never awnsering the full point. Qualities to grant a response to build up the eventual response in time. 

Yen knew what it was he was seeking. To serve and be a sheild, to not let his fate become an ever approaching doom, but to stay the fate clock and let the hands not tick quickly. But slowly as he walked the lonely path of the grey lands. The mysteries of yin and yang, body and the soul, right vs left. He wanted tge middle ground. 

" if you pulled and pushed will you truely have accomplished what wasnt accomplished. If you stay death are you truely beyond mortal. If you are slow does the world belive you are fast? If bravery is bright? Does that make fear the darkness? Do you truely lose if you win? And do you truely win if you lose?  Balence speaks to each man and woman diffrently.  So what does balence say to you ayame?"

The scale in yen's eyes tipped each second by each moment. A decision had limitless outcomes, and even more consiquences then rewards, but yen smiled as he continued walking around ayame it wasn't that  he was seeking her defeat, but when she was truely going to be aware of her sorroundings. Even if it took all day for the girl to stand up and look at the picture before her. Yen was determined to help ayame in his own way.

1,323/1,354

-1 ap from heat
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:05 pm
"Ah, a very interesting question," Ayame spoke enjoying his philosophies. "However it is one I cannot answer, for I could say one thing about a given situation, having never been in it before, and be entirely wrong upon how I would act until I experience it."

Ayame continued to speak as she worked on building up her chakra. Just because she was having difficulty producing lightning given that her natural element was weak to it, didn't mean that she could not multitask and pay attention to Yen at the same time.

If survival really was her true goal, then her main task would be to keep yen in his place. She ould tell he was obviously trying to annoy her, especially with the timed buzzing. She could hear him walking slowly around her. She anticipated an attack, focusing considerably less upon the Jutsu at hand and more on the boy.

Her next attempt was worse than the one before, barely even producing a small spark that only ended up giving herself a weak shock, such as that from a joke pen. She didn't even flinch at it. After three buzzes, Ayame moved farther away noting that if he stayed at that speed it would take him a long time to follow. Taking off at a speed 25 attempting to get about 35 meters away, she continued to make the appropriate hand signs, focusing on how fast lightning was, attempting to make herself more like the element she wished to conjure. It seemed to work when she tried it last.

Though the boy was not attacking, Ayame figured that avoidance was her best bet, especially when she realized he was merely attempting to annoy and distract her. Why else would he be moving at a speed of 1, teasing her like a child.

If he wanted an annoyance, she'd give him one. In a flash, her hand signs and demeanor had changed. If she could cast this Jutsu, it would at least be able to buy her a little bit of time. That was a huge if, though, and if he recognized what she was attempting, he could easily prevent or stop her. She needed to rely on Nita to keep him distracted as she continued to run, staying on her toes.

Ayame clicked to her rat informing her to keep the boy busy. Nita proceeded to dart around Yen, swerving in between his feet in an attempt to trip him up. Should he try to avoid stepping on or tripping on her, she would wrap her tail around one of his legs as tight as she could, not to inflict damage, but rather to slow and stop him. She held on to him tightly with a strength of 20 and pulled against him with that strength as Ayame thought about the A-rank she would attempt to pull off.

She had attempted to use this technique on Orokana before, but she had failed miserably. Hopefully, she could make some progress in her attempts to pull off the body Pathway derangement Jutsu. At the very least he wouldn't be able to move for a while.

Ayame loosened her grasp on the lightning element and focused on changing her entire body system to a strong negative energy, so that when she made contact with Yen next, she would derail his entire nervous system, leaving his body unresponsive to his brain's signals and requests. She turned to face him faking the hand signs of the substitution Jutsu, still staring at the boy with blackened eyes. She could faintly make out the aura he held, but could not see it vividly. Was it a pale yellow?

The longer Ayame used Yureigan, the more off-steady she felt. It was almost sickening. She began to hear whispers in the dark that weren't really there. They were not understandable and mostly incoherent ramblings at first. Then she could feel fingers dragging across her skin, softly. It made her jump and look around herself. There was nothing and no one, so she attempted a genjutsu release, increasing her chakra flow in order to break what she assumed was a genjutsu of Yen's.

When the touching didn't cease, she tried her best to ignore it focusing on the task at hand. Soon the soft dragging became pulling and dragging. Its nature was due to prolonged increased dopamine manufacturing, however, everything she felt was incredibly real to her, so much so that her skin began to show signs of scratches where there were none before.

Once Ayame felt she was ready and built up enough to attempt the Body Pathway Derangement Jutsu, she began to run at the boy, wherever he was at the moment as if she was planning to switch out with Nita and attack from the underside. She didn't even need to hit him, just touch his spine. She watched for the slightest reaction in him to what she was doing. Nita, however, could sense that something was off with her owner, but wasn't sure what it was or how to notify her of it.

WC: 855
TWC:4052

AP: 153 - 34 = (-5 for Genjutsu release, -25 for cumulative AP cost Yureigan that I forgot to figure in, -4 environment) 119

Lightning Element: 2093/2093 Total (Claiming 186/186) (don't approve yet)
Yureigan Level 5: 1000/1000
Raiton: Jibashi: 2000/ 2000
Body Pathway Derangement: 1310/4000 Total (Claiming 855/3545) (don't approve yet)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:21 pm
Yen finished a round. Listening to  the girl he nodded with her awnser. It was approvable. However yen was not pleased to see that the girl failed once more  none the more due to his use of distractions. Her mind so focused on one  task that outside noises would distract her. Then came the simple clicking sounds. Easily comming from the girl and communicating to her pet. 

Must all people use some half baked plan?

Yen thought as he sighed noting the girl's pet decided to use its tail to hold his leg. It was cute and effective. But yen did not need to move or walk in the first place instead he began to weave a simple series of handsigns at a speed of 22. This was done as the girl began to wig out from random stuff. 

(Ox, ram, dragon)  a grey aura errupted from yen spreading out of his body and covering him  like a tiny barrier. Yen focused his yin chakra on increasing his strength so he simply focused on that.  Meanwhile The rat  was simply brushed off by the powerful  aura.(body and soul: +40 strength, +40 chakra. Aura health:100, Aura power:100) (Rats strength needs to pass 100 in order to touch yen) 

Yen simply spoke up as the girl would regain her barings as if he gets to activate body and soul yen would simply shrug and speak.

"Your freind is strong but it is much better to hold me yourself and allow them to attack.  Im not really fighting as you can see,  but i was wondering when you were going to realease from the genjutsu. Awareness is not on just your eviorment but what your opponent does to the eviorment. Its the basics of genjutsu experts." 

Yen would explain as he  simply took a step forward and brushed  his cloak Off. 

"So ayame you fought oro before. what did you think of his skills?" 

Yen asked with curiousity.

Ap:1,178/1,354

-45 ap from body and soul
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 pm
Ayame sped up to a speed of 50 and kept at that speed until she would have hit him, however, she dodged him at the last second. She had recognized the Jutsu from when Orokana had tried to leave the village. She knew she wouldn't be able to touch him, but still rushed him as if she was going to attack to confuse him.

She came to a full stop, skidding and sending sand flying as she turned to face Yen, rapidly forming hand signs. "Actually, I didn't realize I was in a genjutsu until you had told me. I had an inkling, but I figured I didn't need to worry about it so long as it wasn't a hindrance. I know, it's the wrong attitude to adopt, huh?" she paused a moment. "As for Oro, he never showed me his true strength. I did, however, have to help him get his sword unstuck from a tree." If she couldn't touch him, that didn't mean he was impervious to his environment. Ayame focused on her water element as she continued them, setting up her plan. It was unlikely that it would work to hurt him, but it would, however, buy her some time.

She worked on focusing her source of water within her while making the tiger sign and quickly expelling a dense mist from her mouth in a fifty-meter radius around themselves. She then proceeded to throw some shurikens at the boy, two heading directly for him, one twisting behind him and landing back to his left (Aya's right) and two landing on either side in front of him. All of the shuriken were thrown at the same time, though she made it look like her aim was horrible. She cussed to herself softly to add the effect. She didn't want him to know that she could see him with her Yureigan. She could see his aura faintly. Afterward, she formed the signs tiger, ox, boar, dog, and snake in that order to set up a substitution in the event that she would need it.

Ayame then focused her energy on a technique that she and her E rank koi summon Saito had talked about in the past. She formed the signs Monkey, rat, tiger, dragon, horse, dragon, in an attempt. She knew that it was unlikely for her to accomplish on her own the very first time, but she thought that she may as well give it a go.

Ayame wasn't shocked when it didn't work, so she switched strategies and tried Raiton: Jibashi! Electromagnetic Murder! Again. Of course, due to the moistened air, it was harder to produce a spark, however, she succeeded in her attempt. She quickly made the signs of boar, ram, snake, horse, dragon, keeping the mist so dense that visibility was near zero to the naked eye. She didn't announce the name of her Jutsu as she had done whilst practicing.

When the crack of lightning webbed out from her arms straight at the target, likely doing little to no damage, she was proud of her accomplishment. As soon as the Jutsu had been cast, she darted away from her original location moving lightly on her feet. She motioned for Nita to leave the mist filled 50 meter radius area. Nita did so, awaiting further instruction.

Ayame then attempted the water snake Jutsu again from her new location keeping an eye out for Yen's movement. Keeping Yureigan active was a risky decision as the hallucinations had now worsened as her chakra level (or AP without trying to sound meta) dropped. She could now feel tugging on her hair and clothes as if something was trying to get her attention from behind her. She began to grow quite agitated with the situation at hand, perceiving Yen to be growing angry with her though he really wasn't. She was beginning to understand that she needed to stop using her kekkei genkai before she lost touch with reality entirely. She couldn't afford to do so yet.

Ayame made the signs monkey, rat, tiger, dragon, horse, dragon, again attempting to conjure the water snake Jutsu, from her mouth. The Jutsu failed pretty badly again, causing her to need to run to a new location yet again.

As she did so, she forced herself to stop using the Yureigan, barely able to pull herself out of it. Now she was as blind as Yen was, or so she thought. Ayame was growing increasingly exhausted as the battle had gone on, and now it was likely she wouldn't be able to try to make Fulgurite from the sand again, at least not in this area.

Ayame waited for Yen to make his move, remaining as perceptive to him as she could be. It was at that moment, she knew she screwed herself over.

WC: 819
TWC:4871

AP: 119 - 10 - 5 - 20 - 5 = 79

Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu: 1000/1000 (Claiming 781/781) (don't approve yet)
Suiton: Snake's Mouth: 819/2000
Body Pathway Derangement: 1310/4000 Total (Claiming 855/3545) (don't approve yet)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:17 pm
Yen stood before  the nice sandy attack and heard the weaving handsigns. As it was an interesting tactic and to any lesser it would cause panic. Yen simply cocked his head slightly to the side as the shruikens harmlessly bounced off his skin. Little did the girl know about his techniques full power, perhaps if she had the strength and reserves she could learn it one day. 

However each shruiken hit their mark as she would see. No obstruction no deflection whats so ever. But the aura was like a shell for yen. It merely took away the power, and sharpness of things attacking him. Fire would burn still but there would be no heat. Even a baby would be able to touch it. This was the secret only yen realky knew of for the tecnique, besides the drawbacks and conciquences.

The mist came up next where yen nodded confidently as for certain the girl was smart about the mist. However yen was more then glad about the development.

She is good. But i can only imagin the toll on her reserves... should i have even gotten serious and used any other techniques i am uncertain of how she would fair.

Yen thought back to the arsenal of genjutsu and other fun techniques he had in hand. Still he walked through the mist at 50 meters her lightning didnt even make him flinch as it hit and he simply spoke up.

"Your techniques and strategies are impressive. You strike with strategy and thought. But your reserves must be taxing from doing this much in the heat. I did not feel the sruikens throw them harder."

Yen was honest as they simply bounced off his skin like wind against a wall. Except no erosive effect. Yen reached outside of the mist and glanced back at the mist waiting for the girl.

"Come now remember what i said. Ill heal you if you want a little relife from sunburns and such" yen offered with a kind smile
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Ayame looked up from her position and by the sound of yen's voice, he must have walked out of the range of the mist, or at the very least, was near the edge of it.  Had it really taken her that long to recuperate from her dojutsu?

"Alright, I'll stop," she said shaking off the horrifying feelings that wriggled around inside of herself. Ayame dispelled the Jutsu and headed over to where yen was, noting that his form was blurry. "You aren't using a genjutsu on me right now, are you?" she asked as she approached, squinting her eyes and straining to see. Although her body was slightly cooler now, she knew she was going to burn worse than before due to the mist leaving droplets of water on her body.

"Nita, fetch the shurikens please" Ayame stated to her rat in English as she approached yen and stood there. If she would sit, the sand would stick to her clothes and body. She didn't need that when she was trying to train.

"So you have a med specialty too, then?" she asked noting that he said he was going to heal her. "I don't suppose there are any techniques you'd be willing to teach me, huh?" She paused a moment and then added, "Right now I'm working on Body Pathway Derangement and Body Replication, but I'm also looking to learn Poison Mist, Yin Healing Wound Destruction, Chakra Absorption, and Shock Paddles. I'd also like to gain some lower leveled techniques of all different types."

She waited again and then added, "Then again, given the nature of the Jounin exams, it wouldn't be wise to teach me anything." Nita scrambled around the area where Yen had been and brought Ayame the shurikens one by one.

WC: 306
TWC:5177

AP: 79 - 4 = 75

Suiton: Hidden Mist Jutsu: 1000/1000 (Claiming 781/781) (don't approve yet)
Suiton: Snake's Mouth: 819/2000
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:49 pm
Yen chuckled as aya spoke up. It was by his guess she was a ninjutsu specialist that wanted to get a good crack at yen. Or perhaps to see if he would show anything of particular interest. His guess was far off. But in a good way. Yen thought about the techniques ayame meantioned. 

The poision mist he heard of but it wasnt fully his forte to use poisions. Well not normal poisions. The shock paddles was out of his hands. Yen knew not how to use lightning. Yet alone cared to use it. Body replication was a possibility he pondered for along time. But he grew accustomed to his missing eye. 

As for the rest yen was fine to teaching a little on the techniques he knew.  Besides yen needed a work out in chakra control  so he kept body and soul up as he weaved the handsigns for mystical healing palms.

Working his hands yen flowed his chakra through ayame healing the sun burns and soothing the irritated skin of the  girl. However noting her exhuastion yen kept at the healing considering that she needed more chakra.

"You should work on your reserves more, but ill teach you a couple things. It never hurts to learn overall. The easiest to learn is  yin healing wound destruction. But its a tad bit complex. At the most i have alot of knowledge on the yin yang arts, as this aura of mine is composed completely of it. The aura is full of my yang chakra. This being a physical manifestation of my will. My yin chakra connects my spirit to my body, and flows my will throughout me. Together they form a cycle that cannot easily be matched. The same lies for yin healing wound destruction. You focus your yin chakra to heal your wounds. Although not to the degree of mystical healing palms it is to an incrediable degree. Ill leave a few places unhealed. For I do not belive i am permitted by your permission and due to respect to your will and way to healing an beautiful lady like yourself fully. But i will say it will be enough to teach  you the basics"

Yen added with an kind smile as he continued healing ayame.

1,011/1,354

-1 ap from heat this post. (-2 from previous 2 posts)
-120 ap for body and soul( 60 per post, 30 for buff, 30 for aura)

-45 for mystical healing palms (+50 actions to ayame)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum