Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Orokana flees  - Page 2 Empty Re: Orokana flees

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:57 pm
(Yens sharin is hidden behind his wonder patch. Naturally unless oro has a way to see it he wouldn't know as yen never opened the patch.) 

This is about getting to know if he could fight or not? Yen was even more irritated now as the boy had nearly got himself killed if it wasn't for his actual reasoning that another wouldn't be as lenient. 

"orokana I told you an order and it's not a request. It's an order. You should know better then to test out in such a dangerous way. Seek and ask don't assume that you could draw someone out."

Yen stated as he weaved a (tiger) handsign and saw the trees and moon  And now the boy wanting to block his sight from yens sight. Smart being that eye contact is commonly a bad thing when dealing with a genjutsu user. And there was no way thanks to his wonder patch could yen use the sharingan except for vision as for the woman entering the vicinity there was no logical was as she could make contact with him as by  the time he had released her hand would've merely made contact with the aura at 5 inches away from his skin. As she would require a strength stat higher then the power of body and soul (100) to touch him yet he turned to the girl and nodded.

"Much understood that you stepped in but he's already done as it is. He can't even move properly so that is that." Yen said to the girl still irritated at oro for his actions he continued without losing a beat. " Orokana this is not a way to test your power it's a way to get killed. It was foolish to do such a thing. I know you wish to test your might. But actions speak louder then words. Like when you showed me before how much you learned that was impressive. But to challenge me amid duty is not a safe nor wise choice. The rules are as followed. Non are to leave unless notification is by the hokage. If you press forward any further your punishment will be most severe." 

Yen stated as he did not release his genjutsu and spoke to the girl once more. " I suggest that you clear room away from me it's not safe being around me while this is active. So step back beyond 50 meters."  he spoke.

(Naturally this is occurring before ayame would begin  to do her chakra scalpel. Hence master splinter here can have his moment.) 

Upon a dressing them both yen would shift the body and soul technique to health much faster then the two can realize  His speed and perception reduced Much to almost normal levels yet his body's own resistance skyrocketed at a speed equal to his reaction time. The cost as he noted increased slightly due to the change. (Body soul: shifted speed stat gain to health. Making speed 32, health 140) 

[Color=red] "but if insistent sure I'll bite. Oro give it a shot. Break free from the genjutsu, and cut my arm" yen said plainly as he painfully rubbed his eye patch. The eye alone was being greatly annoying. 

Yet by this point poor orokana would note the second effect as he would definitely notice the power that he was tampering with. By now should orokana try to move his arms he would instead move his legs. Should he move his legs he would move his arms respectively. Should he wish to move his eyes, he would move his fingers. And should he wish to move his eyes he would instead move a finger respectively by the eye and direction of his eye movement.

As should he try to release from the genjutsu he would lose actions equal to half the total power of the genjutsu. Which would be (70) 

Actions:870/1,344

-70 for body and soul
-25 for stat swap from speed to health

-15 from sharingan

-10 for gen release
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:10 pm
oro used body flicker forward, which would make him go backwards away from the two. (speed 160) and he would go back away till he was 20 meters from them. he felt annoyed. why did aya show up. there was no reason for her to be here. "aya why are you here." he said with a stern voice. and looked at yen. "actions eh, so trying to leave the leaf isn't an action then, I should waste my days away expecting nothing and seeing nothing but the same people that annoy me every day, I'm a single person, I can not do anything grand and nor do I wish to. you two are the only people that I know, are the only people I respect, one is a master, and the other is someone that tries getting to close to the fire." he sheathed his sword and sighed. looking away and started walking back. he felt the stone in his pocket pulse a bit. oro felt annoyed. he knew why yen would stop him but aya. why. if he wanted to seriously leave he could have just killed aya and ran. it would give him reason to leave. as a murderer. he just kept walking. oro had no interest in dealing with two people, aya would try to be a hero as oro is just oro. not a villain, not a hero, just oro. he wanted nothing more to just hit something or cut something. "why must I go back to an empty home full of people I have no interest to learn about." he muttered to himself quietly.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:15 am
(sorry for intruding upon your topic, I noticed it was not private, and seeing as orokana is ayas friend, It would make sense for her to go after him. Also my post was shitty as i only skimmed the topic and didn't realize we were in a forest nor did i have time to look up the jutsu. I was gonna come back and edit my post but you posted already ^^. I was also asked by a few people and ordered by Mako ooc to pop in and help even if the situation is under control)

Ayame looked at the chuunin. "Sir as much as I respect you for your rank, even though I do not know you, I am not going to sit idly by while my only human friend left is attempting to leave the village. I understand he calls himself your 'heir' but at the same time you shouldn't be toying with him like this, lest you be encouraging him in a way." Aya said backing up from a couple meters him. "I came to help and thats what I intend to do, not sit around and let someone else give him even the slightest chance to get away."

Aya turned to oro and responded in the only way she knew how. "Oro I came looking for you to train before we all head to Suna." she said. "After hearing your plans to leave, I couldn't let him face you alone. I care about you, and I don't want to see you turn your back on your home and the people that love and care for you and go out to be killed by missing nin." she said blatantly turning to him on her guard.

As oro spoke his first bit about the people annoying him she felt personally hurt, but then found he respected her. She responded with "Oro, what's the point of living if you are just going to stand outside the fire? I'm positive you wont burn me. You are a kind person. When we first met in the ramen shop, you didnt act disgusted toward Nita, you even petted her if I recall correctly. You even opened up to me after one of our spars at the Naka river. If anything you're more like a warm hotspring."

She noticed oro sheathe his sword. So that's that. She watched him closely just to make sure he wouldnt pull something, and th heard his voice mutter something softly. Nita heard too and jumped up onto his shoulder. "Oro, you aren't really alone. And plus seeing the same people gives you a chance to learn more about them, if you don't push them away. If you give them a chance I'm sure they'll give you one." she said, pausing a minute before continuing. "If you would have said you were lonely, I would have taken up your offer a while ago to spend the night. I just thought you had been inviting me out of pity. As much as I love my tree, I'd be willing to spend the night at your place off and on. But no funny buisness... that is if the offer still stands." She said smiling and looking into his eyes to try and make him feel better. "Of course if that's too awkward, I could send Nita to join you instead."

(seriously tho, no funny buisness, Aya and Kasuga are going to be together so yeah ^^ she's taken unfortunetly, but she is a bit clingy with all her friends)

(gonna wait until oro exits to exit just in case. This probably was a first meeting that didn't start off on the right foot, yensung. I hope hat I get another chance to try and befriend you ^^)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:33 am
Yen didn't address the girl immediately and listened as a teacher and mentor does as one must. Respect of a student is abided as one must always listen and abhear and this was the truth. His a dress to the girl was to be held untill pro finished and yen understood very well oros feelings. The loneliness especially and the feeling of being alone and further not feeling or seeing the world. He had the awnser to both sides and was willing to explain. And so yen listend to both sides as aya spoke heart to heart. And yen remaining alert listend. Finally he spoke and  As oro looked ready to leave he adressed them both.

"Actions are many things and to a person seeking curiousity and further learning the world is vast and indeed it's suffocating in a village. But it's vast out there so vast that even when you want to hide you will be unable to. Enemies everywhere, an ally can kill you in a instant and and enemy may be your ally. You never know. Only know your loyalties and your allies. Even then they can turn on you. And there's nothing you could do. It's like yin and yang. You can't have more one then the other. You must have balance. But most importantly you must be able to control that balance. You can be known. But do you know why you want to be known for oro? Do you know what you can be without knowing yourself? You are just oro yes. I am yen, she is ayame, and our kage is but a mortal. But being known is simple. Knowing why you are known and standing by it  is what makes legends. To step beyond your boundaries and take it by the horns. It's a dream. But also an illusion you do not need a blood line to tell you this. Like I taught you oro. What is it you will do when faced with the impossible? Do not go at it alone. You cannot. And I shouldn't have.  Your home here where draws your heart is what drives thies either insane. Or completely  unable to cope. this isn't about a romance. Love is forever yes. But there's a time and place. First you must find yourself orokana.  That is when you can come forth after failure and defeat, and triumph ofovercoming your darkness. Then you can face me. Because we are heros to our home. But villians to our enemies. But the only one who knows the truth is is ourselves. So will you see where you must reach to match up to me by your blade? Or are you my student and the suscessor and able to find the way?"

Yen stated as he remained with the grey aura up closing his left eye behind his wonder patch he looked over at ayame and spoke. 

"he's a good student and makes me proud. I do not approve of this in any way but also  if I was toying around then he wouldn't learn a thing. Something's you can't tell by looking. Nor can you understand till you experience it. As a person and my duty, I must use full force. But I would not harm a person unless necessary. And if in danger or others are. This is different from ending something. And should be respected not by the methods I use. But the reasons they are done.  Taken care of outside the village to prevent damage,taken care of with a non alarming method, and spoken not brandishing a weapon nor fist. These are the tools that determine more then an idea of toying with a person. If he was serious you would've placed yourself in needles danger.  I would rather despite your medical use it be me to take the blunt of any damage done.  But I'm glad you are here. It means you pay attention.  And that's good"

Yen stated to the girl.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 am
oro listened to their words. and the only thing oro could think of was the fact of these two people are things he needs to over come and leave behind one day. and as nita jumped on him, he petted her and grabbed her and put her down on the ground. "yen I don't think I will find my way. and if I die, I die, at least it would have been my choice, in stead of taking an order and dying for something I only do because it was an order." he said and then said "aya, I have no interest in giving people a chance. good night." he then started his way back to the village. his head started to hurt as he heard a voice speak in it. "are those people your friends? its cute seeing a short man and a young girl try to help someone like you, someone that is only good at being a killer, you have no need of friends." the voice burned into oros head, he remember every word it said. its right isn't it. all ninjas are, are killers that say we are heroes to do it for our villages. and then two of them wanted to stop him from leaving. stop him form not being a killer. well if they wanted him to be a killer he will. oro left before anything else was said and walked back to the leaf, but he didn't go home, he went to the kages office. he will tell the kage what he did, and see how the kage will respond. he wanted to see what kind of man their kage is.

(exit)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:33 pm
(Eh time to wrap dis up)

Yen sighed as he left the site now irritated  but at least oro didn't leave and force his hand any further.

Yeah we are going to fix this problem it won't happen again.

Yen thought as he left the site.

(Exit)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:42 am
Aya watched as her closest friend walked away without saying anything. She felt something sadden within her body as hear heart dropped to the floor. He had been so open, so kind before. What had sh done wrong? She followed back to the village trudging slowly as the crickets hummed a tune and the firelies lit the forest.

She refused to believe that he was growing colder by the day, and held onto the only thing her delicate hands could... her denial. Things weren't gonna change. They were going to stay good for as long as she could force it to be that way. Everyone would be happy so long as she could help it. She would make people happy till she had breathed her last breath. Oro was the last friend she had that didnt all but disappear on her, and she wasn't ready to let him go... not yet.

With that she walked through the gates and went home to train by herself in the cool midnight air.

-exit-
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:40 am