Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Remedy (Orokana) Empty Remedy (Orokana)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:27 am
Sephora had decided on that trip. She had needed it since she hadn't been out in years! Why not go to Hoshigakure? Yeah she heard it was beautiful this time of year, and well three years staring at a Volcano and Lava and living in a world "The walking Dead" cast would not even come near, you want something beautiful and peaceful!
Sephora was dressed in her usual leather attire and even had on a leather cape with a hood. The hood was pulled up but you could still see her long white hair, due to the fact she had left it down and well at this point it was rather long. The center of her back to be exact.
It had begun to rain but she could smell the scent of fresh flowers. And even from the hats this place looked like paradise! But that was just the landscape, she had yet to go inside to actually see the place. At least she could say she had been to Hoshi now and Mark it off her bucket list! 
She silently stood at the gates wondering if anyone was here, in her studies of other places she had read this was a peaceful place. Did peaceful places have ninja watching the gates? Did they even believe in war? The other places she had been did! A small smile crossed her face as she remembered what happened when she was at the gates of Tenga, at least in the end she had become friends with Haru! 
She looked around now as she waited at the gates for someone to let her in. That last memory made her smile, but kinda made her anxious, she really didn't feel like fighting anyone. She saw violence and death on a daily basis, maybe a day without it would be nice!
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Remedy (Orokana) Empty Re: Remedy (Orokana)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 am
Orokana sighed. He just got out of jail from being away from hoshi for so long. He mumbled to himself and rubbed the back of his head. His long black hair getting all over his head as he walked around the streets. He never liked the city life, always busy with life and he hated that, people where not what he was good at. Talking with them or dealing with them. But there he saw it, someone at the gates. A strange woman he never seen before but someone he knew wanted into the village. He mumbled curses and walked to he slowly. He wore his cloak and had a basic katana he has had for years now as it never failed him. He was also holding his small note book. A light scent of ink filled the air around him as he made his way to her. Once he was a foot away from her he scratched his head. "Can I help you miss?" He spoke in his monotone voice. He made sure to hide his chakra from her, since he didnt want her to think she could take him, but he did notice her eyes, he knew them from his old annoyance from when he was in the leaf. Byakugan. He had the basic idea of how it was used so he kept things easy, If she was anything like Love he didnt want to be in a fist fight with her. His green eyes kept on her and made sure to study her body.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:48 am
A young man suddenly came into view! Well, at least he was easy on the eyes. Was that ink that she suddenly smelled? She brushed it off to maybe be some foreign flower. She heard him speak. With a monotone like that this guy could sell eye drops! 
Smiling she replied back to him "Yes, I'm from Volcano village, and I decided to travel and having heard of this place I thought I would visit." Why was he looking at her like that? Unless he was noticing something about her? Now she was curious. The rain was coming down harder.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:59 am
Orokana nodded a bit then sighed rubbing his head slowly. He looked at her and watched her. He sensed some chakra from her as they talked but he wasnt very scared of it for now. Unless she was hiding some of it. "Well, From the Volcano village, and what is your name?" She didnt seem threatening nor did he feel like he needed to be careful with her. But he didnt want to do anything wrong so soon after coming back. He fixed his hair a bit as he felt the rain pour on him. The rain kind of matched his mood so it was fitting for him. Hopefully this girl wont cause any problems for him, and wouldnt cause him any extra work.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:11 am
Ah yes, the infamous question she absolutely loves! No...not really, her e turn family were missing nin. She was sure she was on the lists as well. But this kid seemed rather nice and not wanting to start trouble so maybe he hadn't heard of her, or if he had maybe he wouldn't make a huge deal out of it. Maybe if she acted sweet and innocent as she mentioned her name! No, hell no! That wasn't even in her character. Now was time to at least practice being a normal human being. Just say her name and be honest. Besides maybe the cute guy would introduce himself. It had been a while since she had human interaction outside of the Village people in Volcano.
"I am Sephora Kaguya-Hyuuga, may I please come in sir?" She said with a smile. That wasn't hard, and since the guy was easy on the eyes it made talking to him easier. Isn't that actually supposed to be the opposite? Aren't you supposed to stumble over your words when talking to people who you think look good? 
"Wait why am I thinking like this?" Sephora thought to herself as she quickly glanced away slightly embarrassed. Um, that wasn't a good idea, glancing away so quickly makes you look like you're up to something. Ok, so maybe not being out in 3 years has really affected Sephora's people skills!
Suddenly a bright streak of lightnings a tree near them causing thunder to shake the ground as it rumbled through the area!
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:22 am
He just watched her and listened. He wrote down something and mumbled to himself and looked at her. He was about to speak when lightning struck. He looked at it as he didnt flinch. He hated the rain and just wanted to find a cafe he could get some tea and write his next book. He sighed again and spoke "well miss Sephora, welcome to hoshi, I am Orokana, Just Orokana. You are welcome inside I suppose for now, but people will keep an eye from you. Including me so just promise you wont give me any work and I wont breath down your neck." He never once made a facial expression as he watched her. Most of his mind was on what he should write next. He needed to keep his gen game up so he figured just rewriting his book would be a good idea. But that was for later, he couldnt day dream for now as he talked to her. "Before I let you in, do you have any questions I can answer, or can I trust we are done here and I dont need to report a missing ninja tried something dumb today?" He said then started to fix his hair as it was soaked now and water was getting down his face.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:37 am
"you can breathe down my neck anytime! I mean- yeah I'm not here for trouble like most missing nin...heh...not like I am one or not but - you think you could show me around?" Sephora stumbled over her words. Okay, the guy was hotter than she thought. As he got closer to let her into the gates she saw him a little clearer. Now she is stumbling over her words! No, she must stay composed! She was temporarily watching over a village after all, and now some cute guy comes into the picture and she becomes a babbling fool? 
The lightning begin to strike more often as this storm began to progressively intensify! The weather was better than the seeping heat of Volcano at least.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:43 am
He sighed then closed the gate once she was inside. He looked at the rain and then at her. "I... sure I can show you around, once the rain stops. For now I am going to go to a cafe. If you care to follow you can, if not, good day miss." And with that Orokana started to talk towards the busy side of the street since no one really was around the gates. He was fairly fast but she could keep up if she did want to follow him. He hoped she wouldnt annoy him and or talked a whole lot since most people asked him annoying questions. For now though he mumbled getting annoyed by the rain.
(exit, twc 717
claiming 3 stats
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:10 am
This guy was very forward! That's a good quality to have, especially if you're a ninja! Of course she would follow him. He was her tour guide after all.

Exit, Following Oro

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum