Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Two is Company (Orokana <3) Empty Two is Company (Orokana <3)

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:32 pm
Ayame felt like ramen tonight. It wasn't often she went out to eat, mostly because she had nobody to go out with. The bar was virtually empty and she sat there in the middle of it with her rat on her lap.

It probably made people uneasy having a rat at a food place, but Nita was in no way shape or form a disease ridden vermin. She had bright and clear dark-ruby eyes and smooth clean silky fur.

"I'll have the shrimp and spinach ramen with kale, no eggs please, I'm allergic." (I actually make this at home it is quite good)

Aya sat feeling the warmth from the kitchen in the back of the noodle bar and enjoyed it as it was starting to get chilly out with the sun starting to set.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Two is Company (Orokana <3) Empty Re: Two is Company (Orokana <3)

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:43 pm
after Orokana finshed getting some new techs due to training he didn't feel like cooking so he went to a ramen place. he walked in and sat near a taller woman. as he sat he fixed his coat and agusted his katana. "hey, the normal please and thank you." he said with a smile then he took out his book and started reading it and talking notes. it was a small leather book. orokanas hair was messy for he never combs his hair.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:51 pm
Aya noticed a disheveled teen had sat down next to her and was writing down stuff from an intriguing leather covered book. Nita wrapped her tail around Aya's waist for balance and stood up on her hind legs to investigate the blurry figure. "Hey, whatcha reading there?" She asked quietly enjoying the peace as the kids were going inside and so were many of the adults. Ayame almost wanted to leap over to the other side of the counter, enjoying and basking in the warmth that the kitchen was still giving off. Her hands were mildly cold but it didn't seem to phase her.

She noticed the shorter boy's unkempt hair, and wondered if he was okay. "You look a bit worse for wear, are you doing okay?" she asked politely waiting for her food. Nita got back down on all fours and curled up into a ball , coiled up against Aya's stomach with her tail still gently wrapped around aya's waist. Nita was tired and slightly cold, but the heat from the kitchen made her warm inside.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:57 pm
Orokana hear her but it took a minuet to respond, he was writing something down, then he closed it. "i was reading my notes on genjutsu... and yes I am fine, do I look or sound sick?" he responded kindly. in the back of his head he hated the noise that was being made but he ignored it. then he noticed the rat. "is that your partner? the little guy on your lap." he said as he looked at studied the rat. Orokana felt the cold but it did not bother him
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:08 pm
"You don't look sick, but you do look like you've been in a mess, like training or a battle" Ayame responded politely with a kind smile. "Yeah this is Nita, Shes my ninja partner. She doesn't bite and loves most people. You can pet her if you want. I find that most days when I feel down, she picks me up off the ground and makes me continue to push foreward." Aya pet the almost asleep rat that is about the size of a cat, curled up on her lap. (5 inches tall 25 long without tail), "She's really soft"

Aya scooted a little closer to the shorter boy so he could pet the rat if he chose. "I'm Ayame, by the way. Ayame Nezumichi." Aya held out a hand and gave a gentle smile toward the boy.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:14 pm
"I'm Orokana, I would give a last name but I don't have one." he smiled and took her hand shaking it. then petting nita gently. "she is soft." he tilted his head a bit. "its nice meeting you, most people don't pay much attendance to me so its nice to meet someone that isn't like that." then he put his hand on his lap. looking at his closed book
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:29 pm
"You must really like genjutsu huh?" Ayame asked just as her food arrived. "Thank you very much" she said across the way, and then turned back to Orokana. "I volunteer at the hospital so I'm working in the medical field of jutsu. My clan is usually good at genjutsu, so I think that is what I'll work toward next. That or ninjutsu. Weaponry also sounds good but I'm not too sure about it. I'd love to fight with a Tessen. When I was little I had a toy fan at the orphanage and used to play ninja with that."

Aya felt like she was contributing too much to the conversation so she decided now would be a good time to take the first bite. She picked out one of the shrimp and gave it to Nita first to smell. "No poison, right girl?" she joked and chuckled as the rat took the food into her mouth but didn't feel like eating it right away and just sat there with it in her cheek. Aya then broke her chopsticks and grabbed some of the noodles and tried not to make a slurping noise but did. "Sorry, that was a bit rude" Aya said probably bringing more attention to it than it was noticed. How awkward.

TWC:
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:36 pm
"its one of my only talents if I'm honest." he said while taking his food and eating it slowly. "right now I have almost all the genjutsu I need, then I'm going to do some weapon training." he played with his food a bit and some of his hair blocked his eyes. "and that wasn't rude, it happens when eating ramen so don't worry about it." Orokana said getting more and more monotone as he talked. his kindness was failing him. he always had to try or act to be kind and he was forgetting to try to be kind. he had an emotionless face. "so the hospital eh, must be nice saving people."
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:49 pm
"I don't save... not yet anyway. I just do basic first aide and bring people what they need. I also make those who are dying comfortable, but its hard for me. I can't stand it when anything dies. Even things that seem small and insignificant." She was quiet a moment and then huffed an almost tearful laugh as if remembering something and feeling nostalgic. She started to stroke her rat's head. Another silent moment passed. As she spoke she got quieter and quieter until she was barely louder than a whisper.  "Even a lonely little caterpillar should get his chance at becoming a beautiful butterfly, even if he could only spread his wings for a day. It's not right to kill anyone or anything, really. We only get one chance in this life and then we die. It's true of all creatures. It feels wrong to cut that life short, devoid of experiences. Then again, Compared to the universe all our lives are insignificant. Nothing will stand out about us and we will eventually be forgotten. Yet we try to make the best of what we have and it is up to us how much of a good time we have." She did the same huff again looking him directly in the eye, "I guess that's what makes life so special and significant to us, huh?" She then looked away.

Aya gave him a chance to respond if he wanted to and then she said, "Sorry if that was a bit deep. my mind wanders sometimes, and I don't have much of a filter." She felt like maybe she lost the boy in her ramblings. She continued to eat feeling strange and almost hopeless about the world, yet not depressed by any means. She only felt slightly nostalgic as if trapped in a memory.

TWC:
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:49 am
Orokana didn't respond for a moment. "its ok." then Orokana looked to his closed book. "this may come off as harsh but I don't care how special life is, in the end we die, the only worth or significant thing in life is trying to make people remember you."  he kept eating and finished. he looked at her slightly
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum