Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 58%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Two is Company (Orokana <3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two is Company (Orokana <3)

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 am
”But in the end, those people die and so do their kin and eventually you are forgotten, swallowed up by the soil in your body's final home. Memory is limited. Very limited. I don't care if people remember me. It may seem selfish, but I just do whatever will make me happier, either in the moment or in the long run. I know and am thankful that I will never be a kage. But I want to be powerful, not to be known or recognized, but rather to protect those I love, so that they may do what they wish with their life; so that they can be happy too." Aya responded, looking at Orokana as she finished up the boiled greens that made her broth slightly green and taste good. She drank a few gulps and then set it down and yawned with her hand in front of her mouth.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:29 pm
he chuckled a bit. "that is something we have in common, I don't want to be remembered, I just want to see how long I live and why I am living. but I don't have any loves one to protect so thats were we are separated." he liked this talk. "getting tired?" he asked noting it was getting a little late. but he didn't think she would be tried this early in the night, well he did sleep late and wake up late.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:57 pm
"Ah, I'm a little tired, but I still have to train a little before bed. But, No loved ones? Really?" Ayame said in shock. "I find that hard to believe... you seem quiet and reserved, but there has to be somebody you care about, even if it only be yourself." Aya didn't want to pry into this boy's life as they had only just met, but people told her she was easy to talk to, so she figured the worst that could happen is that he rejects her.

(wait for it...)

Aya started to speak and the words flooded out before she could think about what she was saying."I could be your loved one, er- i mean, well you know... friend, person, yeah..." Aya literally slapped herself in the face. "I mean... I don't mean it like that, we've only met, but, you know what I mean, I hope" she became more and more flustered as she continued to talk. How Awkward. "What I mean is I'd like to see you again and maybe train together and be friends" She finally spat out looking away from him, her cheeks and ears on fire. Why was talking to guys so fluffing hard? Girls it was easy. Aya knew what girls liked and how they wanted to be treated, ususally. But guys are like a puzzle with half of the pieces the wrong size. Nita stirred and perked her ears to hear all the commotion.

"Oh gawd, you're such an idiot, Aya. Go crawl back under the rock you escaped from" Aya whispered to herself, inaudibly from anyone but her rat. She didn't like him that way, at least not yet. She just liked the air he had about him and how kind he was to her, even when he lost interest in the topics and became uncaring (yes, i didn't ignore that bit).

She couldn't make eye contact with the boy beside her. "I-I love all my friends..." Aya choked out nervously laughing, and trying not to seem insane to the poor boy.

"Way to go, Aya. First time you talk to a boy, you go and F--- everything up. Way. to. go. " She whispered again only to be heard by Nita who stretched and yawned, becoming alert. Aya pushed the bowl to the inside of the counter and said "Thank you" sheepishly.

TWC: 1487 / 2000

Working toward: scent memorization of Orokana

Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:10 pm
Orokana listened to her talk and waiting till she was finished trying to talk. he did not know what to think. "well, to answer your question, I don't have any loved ones, no family, no friends, just me and my book, now for the next question, if you like to be my friend I will not complain, its good to have allies." he nodded. he didn't think there friendship would last. he was very cold most of the time and she seemed to be the more happy go lucky type, but shes not loud so Orokana didn't mind her. and he noted her blush, but he didn't say anything about it. "and if you care to train some medical jutsu letme know, I'm willing to be a test subject for any of your needs." he smiled as he rested his bowl on the counter.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:23 pm
"Yeah, that sound's great" Aya said smiling and able to make eye contact again. "Thank god you didn't take that the wrong way. I'm really good at digging myself holes and then not being able to get out. I actually think I have literally done that when I was an academy student" Aya then giggled. "Oh those were good times."

Then Oro-chan answered, her second question. "haha you make me sound like some sort of doctor Frankenstein or something."

Aya then thought back onto what he had said a few moments ago, and calmed herself, taking on a more serious tone. "Yeah, I don't have a family either. Apparently my parents left me here and then mysteriously vanished. They are presumed dead. I never knew them, heck I don't even know my birthday. We just celebrate it on the Fifth of March, which is the day I was left here. The doctors examined me and found out that I was newly born. That is just what I heard. I was also told that My rat found me in the orphanage many years ago. You see, Nita and I have a special connection between us. I did some research on rat familiars and found the Nezumichi clan symbol and recognized it from a necklace I had used to wear until one of the mean girls threw it in the river." Aya laughed nostalgically. "So, I had stuffed peanut butter in her teddy when she was playing with the others and watched the ants swarm later when she brought it outside." Aya then dropped the smile to a face lost in thought. "You know, I think that is the worst thing I did to someone discluding sparring."

TWC: 1772 / 2000
Working toward: Scent memorization of Orokana-chan
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:30 pm
Orokana padded her back. "whats in the past is in the past, you cant change it, and so you don't dread on it, we learn from our mistakes, one mistake doesn't make us, doing the same mistake more then once makes us, doing something right makes us even more." and Orokana looked at her. "and I share a similar story, at the age of two I was told my parents left me, I lived in a very very bad village full of bandits, I was... a child slave. but at the age of 10 I snapped and ran away, coming to the leaf. not my home but it feels close." he offered a kind smile to her. "now lets stop talking about such depressing stuff and talk about something more happy eh?"
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:10 pm
"Agreed" Ayame said huffing a sigh of relief as she didn't really want to talk more about it anyway. "So can you summon yet?" She asked. "I'm currently looking for the Fish summons with a girl named Nomo. She scares me. I just stopped in to visit friends, get more materials and a stomach full of soup. I'll be off on the road again in no time." Ayame said proudly and after Nita hopped off her lap, she stood up from her seat. "If you have a home of your own, would you like me to walk you to it?" She asked out of respect. "You are shorter than me and, so I presume younger, therefore I feel obligated to accompany you home because it's getting dark out." She didn't mean it in a malicious way and was trying to be respectful to the lad as they finished. "Plus that way if I need to contact you, Nita will know where to go first." She blurted patting the rat that was waiting anxiously at her feet waiting to embrace the night and stretch her muscles.

(I am gonna exit the topic next post after you reply, and then you can exit the post after that unless you don't want her to walk you home.)

TWC: 1956 /2000

Working toward: Memorizing Orokana's scent.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:17 pm
Orokana looked at her. "well I have been looking into spider summons myself. and I'm 15 my dear, I'm not that young but still a bit young." he stood up and set his book in his pocket. "its not far, maybe a 5 minuet walk at most. my home." he put money on the desk and started walking. then waited for her to catch up to him. "when your back in town come find me, you can tell me all about your venture, and nomo is fine, I know her a bit." he said his hands felt cold but he didn't put them in his pocket, he just ignored it.  his hair was blowing in the wind
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:04 pm
"Haha I'm seventeen" Aya said as she caught up to him. He sure was in a hurry, but maybe it was from the cold. Her hands were starting to go numb again. It was likely that his hands were cold too. Aya remembered what she did a long time ago with a cold hospital patient. So, without thinking, she tried to grab Orokana's hands, forgetting that she was with a guy for a moment. Maybe there was some sort of underlying reason behind her clinginess to her friends, likely a lack of family, but this just went too far. Her original intention may have been to try to warm their hands with her chakra but things became to awkward too fast. Oh gawd how would she explain this one to him. She froze standing in front of him awkwardly. "Uhhh..." she stammered. That was the problem with her. She didn't think before she did things socially. EVER. "You look cold" she tried to speak although it probably sounded like "EEK EEK EEEEEEEEK" Ugh why did nervousness have to tag along this time. "Ummm..." She struggled to find the words but she closed her eyes and directed chakra to their hands, attempting to warm them and his, and shoot the warmth inside his body.

You know what, Fluff it. Ayame knew she would do this for any of her other friends, so why not Oro? She wanted to make him feel like her friend before and this was the opportunity to do it. What the heck was she even scared for?

Aya set aside her confusion and relaxed, focusing with her eyes closed and allowing the chakra floodgates to open. After a few moments of attempted warming she opened her eyes slowly cutting off the flow. Her eyes snapped open and she continued to hold his hands a second longer. She then awkwardly pulled away. "Sorry, you looked cold, Oro-chan" she said smiling calmly. Ayame tried to keep her composure as she waited for all of hell to rise from the underground and swallow the teens up.

WC: 346
TWC: 2302 / 2000

Orokana's scent memorized!
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:14 pm
"yeah I am a bit cold." oro let her hold his hand. it didn't bother him. "your very shy aya, I can see you being popular with men. and it didn't bother me aya." he said after she moved away. he smiled his hands were very cold. he kept her pace. his katana jiggled with every step he took. as they walked Orokana didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say, normally he doesn't talk to people. "almost a good night, too cold tho." he said. he didn't feel awkward just more trying to keep conversation a float.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum