Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Mon May 27, 2024 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Mon May 27, 2024 6:49 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
77 Posts - 14%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nenra
Nenra
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Drifter
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Some Much Needed Company [Travel] Empty Some Much Needed Company [Travel]

Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:52 pm
”I suppose we should be going this way, then?”

Yazui and his travel partner had arrived at yet another set of crossroads in the River Country. These were strange lands for the missing-nin and he was grateful to have run into the old merchant that was now traveling with him.

”Correct. If we keep following this road, we should arrive at the borders of the Fire Country eventually.”

The old man, who had introduced himself as Noboyama, had travelled the area many times before. A native to the old Rain Country, he had peddeled wares through the central shinobi countries for most of his life. From Rain to River and from River to Fire, these lands held no secrets to him. And it was for this reason especially that he knew of the many bandit gangs that had been roaming the area for the last couple of years. Bandits who would target vulnerable old merchants just like Noboyama.

So the two of them meeting was a chance encounter!

”Y’know…”, the old man started. ”When I first saw you stumbling out of those woods, I thought you were one of them bandits.” He finished the sentence with a hearty chuckle. When he ran into the old man, the latter had indeed offered his wares to Yazui in exchange for his life.

”Yeah, well…. Seeing how lost I was, I’d make one lousy bandit…”, Yazui said as he scratched the back of his head. He’d better keep his nature as a wanted criminal hidden, and self-deprecating humour never failed to ease the tension.

”Well I hope you’re combat skills are better than your sense of direction.”, Noboyama replied. Yazui noticed that this time, the old man wasn’t laughing. Was he suddenly doubting Yazui was up to the task as a bodyguard?

At that thought, Yazui outwardly stretched his smile. His hands, both hidden in his pockets, tightened in his fists. Both conscious efforts to control and conceal the anger that was slowly stewing in his stomach. He was a trained shinobi who had served in the war, yet this doddering old fool doubted he could handle himself against a handful of bandits.

”I could have just offed you and stolen your money, you know?”, Yazui thought.

”Of course, Noboyama-san. No one’s getting to you as long as you’re with me.”, he instead said.

This seemed to satisfy the old man and the two continued down the road in silence. The fire country border was growing closer.

[Starting 12hr travel timer from Land of Rivers to Fire Country borders, time now is 21:52 PM]

WC = 424
Nenra
Nenra
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : The Drifter
Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Some Much Needed Company [Travel] Empty Re: Some Much Needed Company [Travel]

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:37 pm
“Well, thats it.”, Noboyama said.

“Hmm?”, Yazui asked as he looked up from his contemplations.

“You’ve just set foot in Fire Country.”, the old man said with a smile.

“Really now.”, Yazui replied in amusement. He looked around to see if there had been any change in his environment. But to him, it just seemed like the same old trees, bushes and rocks they had been seeing all the time. “I thought there would be more fanfare. Guess that’s what happens when you stay away from the main roads.”

“Indeed. Did you know this route was originally very popular with smugglers because it’s so deserted. I remember there was a gang who yap yap yappity yap...."

Yazui wasn’t listening anymore. Since they had started traveling together, Noboyama had gone on one of his “history lessons” seven times already. And while Yazui usually had a keen interest in the history of the world, there were two problems with Noboyama’s stories. First problem: none of them contained any information Yazui would ever expect to use. Second problem: he sucked at telling stories.

And so the two walked further down the path. Noboyama yapping and Yazui being zoned out, content in his own little fantasy world where he fantasized about the glory that would one day come his way.

[12 hrs expired, Yazui exits the topic and enters Fire Country. Topic closed]

WC: 216
TWC: 640

Stats:
+6 chakra

Learning Mind Read and Fear Pull for a total of 500 WC
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear