Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Orokana and his mess up Empty Orokana and his mess up

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:12 pm
its been two days after the party at yens house. his mind felt fresh. he slept for a whole day. and he was ready. but yens words told oro to seek the hokage. which he really didnt want to do. he never once have met the hokage and rather he didnt. the man had important business and oro felt like he was wasting his time. but oro said he would, and he would. he walked slowly towards the hokages chamber. as he smoked he felt his nerves kicking in. he sighed as he was close to the door. he threw his smoke out a window and knocked on the doors. "hello hokage sir, i would like to speak to you in regards to.... to my actions you may know about." oro sighed as he waited for an answer. his sword felt heavy, the kunis he carried felt like iron blocks. his throat burned. his mind emptied with only one thought echoing. i am fucked. 
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Orokana and his mess up Empty Re: Orokana and his mess up

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:01 pm
Kurisu was relaxing in his office chair when the boy arrived, he'd expected Orokana to probably show up considering the situation. One of the ANBU had informed him of the boy's attempt at leaving, though it appeared another Konoha shinobi had stopped Orokana and convinced him to not leave. It was a good sign that one of the ninja had taken it upon themselves to try and help and also that Orokana had changed his mind. 

Taking a drink from his bottle of Jack Daniels as the boy knocked and stated his reasons for being there. "Its fine, come inside and have a seat. You can also have a drink if you like." he'd offer a glass of Jack Daniels. "So I do know about you trying to leave the village, though you were stopped and convinced to stay. Are you still wanting to leave?" the question carried some weight, after all if Orokana still wanted to leave that would create some issues though there was still time to discuss things and come to a conclusion.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:10 pm
he walked in and stood in front of his desk, ignoring the drink. "maybe one day, but for now i have no intention for leaving. it will be hard trying to find any reason to make me leave again anytime soon. but what if i said i would indeed try to leave a again, long long into the future." he looked at fifi and talked in his monotone voice. he held his hands behind his back and stood tall. not to intimidate but to show he made a choice and he will not back down easily. "i will continue my training and work for the leaf as i have been before." he didnt know what else to say. he didnt know fifi very well so he didnt know how he would react. he kept himself relaxed.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:00 pm
He'd have to keep an eye on the kid in the future, but the honesty helped the situation. At least there was no hidden agenda and there was still hope that Orokana would end up staying in the village for good. "Perhaps in the future I'll grant you wanderer status so that you can leave on good terms? That can be saved for when that day comes, for now you're okay. I've got some more things to deal with at the moment. If you need to talk again just feel free." with that the conversation would be over.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:21 pm
he nodded. "ok, i will, good day lord hokage." he said as he bowed slightly and then left. he sighed heavily as he walked home. he thought it would have gone worse. he sighed again. he said something he shouldnt didnt he. well no matter. he said what his plan was and he had nothing to hide with anyone. he left and went to his home for the night. 

exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum