Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Orokana flees  Empty Orokana flees

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:59 am
It was late at night. and oro was getting ready. it was roughly 11pm. he took his two jutsu books he has been working on and his sword. everything else stayed. he began to walk outside. and quickly made his way out of the village. he got out before a guard could see him with his body flicker and he walked into the forest. yen and aya are out of the village so he didnt need to worry about them. no one else should know him. he began to walk at a speed of 20. it was a quiet night and he didnt hear any animals around. but he felt his stone move in his pocket as he walked. he hope it would be easy for him to just leave. he hope no one wasted their time on him for he had no clan, no secret jutsu, nothing. he couldnt bare staying in a place he had no value in. no reason to stay or a dream to work for. so now he wants to wander aimlessly till either he dies or find that goal.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Orokana flees  Empty Re: Orokana flees

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:54 pm
First of all, bad move. Second, if you want to die that's cool but seriously consider it

Also haven't full read but idk if this even makes sense ic
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:03 pm
it does make sense, ic in many different topics oro thought that he didnt fit in and thought about leaving a couple of times, and idk if that passes for ic reasons to leave or not but it wasnt a oh lets do this out of the blue, i just think this fits his mind set, him leaving bc he wasnt born in the leaf and he doesnt have any reason to stay in the leaf so he just wants to go
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:40 pm
( I got it kirusu. So yens gonna be wearing his nice ol blue tie tonight k oro it'll buff his genjutsu power by +25 passively)

What guard would nap at a time Like this was beyond yen. Yet surely this guard was out cold wether guard duty or not was stress or plain tired. Ninja eventually sleep. This guy was unconscious by roughly 10:30. This Yen noted as he walked a bit clearing his head. His thoughts in a buzz the passing of the first part of his joninn exams only lead him to realize it was even harder then he thought. And so night in and out he needed time to clear his mind for the relaxed demeanor nessary for the test.  Yet it struck him odd as the moon shone a brilliant pale on the village of konoha. And alas he looked up. many wonder wether the gods made it or should it be godlike made it. Either way it's a refreshing sight. And one that can't be missed nor underestimated.

Yen thought as he took a moment to relax.  And out the kind shadows he caught sight of a small shadow caught the corner of his eye. His normal eye of course. And it was then yen melded into the shadows his single yellow eye reminding one of him being like a stalker.  His blue tie which he enjoyed greatly as a new weird hobby he enjoyed collecting was resting wrapped around his neck twice fold and crossed to assure it wouldn't come off in travels. Yet Within the shadows of a house shy of 50 meters from the  gate yen observed the chakra signiture. While at rest everyone was relatively low. Recovering and sleeping. So a active signiture was here and  easy to detect. A flare of it caught his attention and the boy attempted to get by the guard. He probably did. But then there was yen himself  here as usual. 

Sorry bud but rules are rules. Gotta go get you. Yen thought as with a weave of three hand signs he had to make his point clear (ox, ram , dragon) a large rush of chakra as an grey aura surrounded the Aburame and the sheer power of his raw chakra  covered him by a fresh 5 inches all around his body. He felt that he needed speed and hence his speed increased and chakra power alone increased by a decent ammount.   (body and soul: +40 chakra, +40 speed, yang aura health, power and speed: 100 final chakra: 140, final speed: 62)

yet to further it yen opened his left eye being the sharingan resting peacefully under his wonder patch(+10 speed thanks to the eye, +50 reaction time due to sharin buisness, final speed:72 final reaction time: 182)  

lo be hold he saw the boy clearly having  relaxed shy a good 150 meters from yens spot. Perhaps he was certain he would get away by just sneaking off in the night. It was admirable but alas vain. An (ram) handsign would say so otherwise. Feeling his chakra merge with his body and in fact increase his speed relatively a bit more yen would surge forward. His point of the technique would be 15 meters in front of the boy. (Body flicker: chakra combines with speed ending at 212 speed)

To the boy by this properly would feel at ease being that it would seem like "ez mode" to walk out the village. However alas that was far from the truth. Yen would by visual appearance fade away with his body flicker and appear in the similar almost ghostly appearance. The grey aura assisting in the appeal and his voice stern as he recognized the boy.

orokana get back in the village right now and don't even think of sneaking out again or I'll drag you straight to the kage am I understood? Bed and covers up. 

Like the go to jail sign on a monopoly board yen would point to the village and the silence of his voice would add a nice "period" to the point. It was time to get back in bed yen would follow him till he reached his home and would then position himself outside the gate should the boy comply.

If not

Well he would have a very bad time.

(Ap calculations if this esculates will be applied you've been warned)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:55 pm
orokana paused and looked back to see his master 15 feet away. "oh, tonight's not my night it seems... erm... hello yen, i dont think you would just look away would you.." oro knows that if he disobeyed yen he would lose this fight. "i thought you left for the sand already yen?" he put his hands in his pocket. he knew he lucked out by yen coming to stop him, if it was someone else he might be dead right now. "im sorry for trying to run away yen, its just trying to get a fresh look on things you know?" he slowly walked passed yen, not making any sudden moves. he lost this fight before it started. he knew he might have died but he doesnt wish to fight a hopeless battle. maybe he would try again one day. but now he has the spotlight in him so he has to take it easy and not do anything wrong. is yen disappointed in him? well if he is oro knows why. oros eyes looked at the path in front of him and stopped walking. "care to walk with me back to the village yen?" he looked back at yen. oros eyes lost a bit of emotion since last he saw yen.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:10 pm
Yen gazed at the boy now irritated and an edge returned to his voice. "Oro that's an order it's not safe out the village... That I can assure you. But when strong and ready you can see the world. However it's my duty as not your teacher, but your superior and protector to keep you safe. We will talk later on this. Now go before I take you personally to the kage. If you Leave the  village while I'm I would hunt you down and drag you back hair or no hair. No one leaves!"

Yens point was clear yet precise he hated the fact that one would leave and his emotions once more flared up deep inside in that time salzem slipped once despite his words and literally was pulled from the jail. 

"Last warning orokana" yen said with a harsh finality to his voice. That was not going to happen again. Not on his watch. Their heads were in the kages hands that day and he was not going to allow it. Despite the cost even his life if it came to it.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:56 pm
yens voice. he meant it. should he try it. oro has gotten stronger. could he hold a candle to yen. oro walked up to yen, being 10 meters from him. and held his sword in his sheath. "yen i have nothing to fight for other then my own selfish reasons, you might be right saying i should go back home." it was now or never. but. he could go home and acted like this never happened. but. oro needed to show yen that oro is willing to fight back. but he couldnt. he went to start walking home. but then he heard something in his mind that wasnt him, it was a demonic voice. "you can kill him, take his soul, you have the power to. trust in me. you can kill him." was that his thoughts? could he fight yen? the voice got louder and told him to do it. which oro snapped and did the handseal tiger and casted bringer of darkness (gen 120 ) on yen which oro would run to yen but to the left but a bit willing to cut yen.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:07 pm
The boy struggled he hesitated and hence yen had to act now. And he did. Hishand went to his sheath meant nothing to yen as he had already set it up. His stomach forming the liquid and mixing pressing it working it  forming together. His words hardly left his mouth as yen gazed at his one student a twinge of sadness but now a point to be made.  The steps he made had his chakra surging as the grey aura remained intact  a single statement cold as the artic. 

"So be it" 

As oro lifted his hands Yen spat out two dark blue pulsating webs from his mouth the first was aimed at. Orokanas sword sheath where the sword handle and sheath would be pulled out. While his second dark blue double netted we would be aimed straight at orokanas right shoulder.  if the webs would connect it would knock back orokana backwards due to the knock back power of the webs. (Spider web flower: web power:50 speed:50, web health:50 strength to break free of the webs:50 or above)

Yen utilizing the sharingan in his left eye would take note of the genjutsu but like he taught his student he was not one to panick and could in fact fight through the genjutsu. Utilizing his chakra sensory and hearing ye would then wait patiently for orokana to approach his position. Yet still speaking.

"I'm warning you orokana stop this immediately and turn around." Yens voice would be quiet yet audible he meant buisness and if the boy didn't stop he surely would regret crossing yen the wrong way. As by utilizing his own genjutsu yen would cast at the end of his statement. The advantage yen had here was that due to his mastery of the genjutsu he didn't have to worry about using hand signs to worry about telegraphingt him using it.

A grey wave would spread out from yens body should orokana look at yen as he finished his statement. As oro would realize relatively quickly  His own movement would be compromised as due to how mad world works. Should orokana wish to step forward. He would instead take a step backwards, should orokana wish to step backwards he would instead step forward. If he wished to step left, he would step right,and should he step right he would step  left.  (Mad world: power: 140) 

The fact being was that yen was positive that oro could break it wasn't the fact that yen decided to use it. His use of genjutsu unfortunately in some cases now Costs more for him to utilize genjutsu but at a grand effect. Where should orokana release from the genjutsu he would use Actions equal to half the total power of any genjutsu yen uses. (Echoes of pandemonium)

Yen would at this point wait patiently for orokana to act and hopefully stop otherwise he would end the confrontation by this point. At this point yen would  begin working his chakra through his body as a means to improve his genjutsu release.

Actions: 990/1,344

(Previous posts: -105  body soul, -30 ap from sharingan, -10 from body flicker)

-65 for body and soul

-15 for sharingan

-100 from spider web flower (50 per web shot)

-90 for mad world (original cost: 50 +40 from mad world)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:43 pm
oro saw the webs and oro used batto jutsu with his sword cutting the web going for his sword (sword speed is 80, sharpness is 52) but he got it by the other one which knocked oro back a couple of meters but he landed on his knees, but his shoulder was in pain. he knew this from before and he knew he could break it. so oro went to step right not fully noticing he want left instead and kept walking. but as oro did cast his genjutsu he noticed yen had a sharingan. and he looked away before anything could happen. yen has sharingan, makes sense. but how strong is it? I have to test some things out. at this point he noticed he was walking in the opposite way he wanted. he figured it was genjutsu. oro didn't know what he could do when yen get serious. "yen I want you to know that no matter what I will go back to the leaf, this fight isn't about me trying to run away its showing you I can fight, wither its well or not. I want to show you your training wasn't for naught." he used the sword to block line of sight from yens and oros eyes. he didn't know if his genjutsu worked on yen but he wouldn't take a chance of oro looking at him in the eye. but now oro was use to walking strangely and walked backwards, which would make him go forwards, towards yen and he casted lightning rod (power 50). he was looking at yens body and mainly at yens hands. he didn't dare break the genjutsu because he knew yen would try something, but his brain got use to the confusing quickly. and oro went and went to punch yen in the chest (speed 30 ). oro will use everything he can do even though he thinks this fight will be in vain.

280 -20 -40 = 220 ap
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:07 pm
Ayame had been out with Nita under the moonlight, seeking some late night training, and was in fact, heading to Orokana's. She knew not what time it was, but as she neared, she saw a battle ensuing. There was one of the guys from the jounin exams and orokana approaching him. She was far enough away to see them and not be effected by any of Yensung's Jutsu that would be coming. Oro had said many times that he had no friends... so what was he doing with this chuunin. She had taken alleyway shortcuts, so there she hid in that dark alleyeway.

Aya strained to hear what was being said, something about leaving the village. Luckily the soft breeze that caressed the trees was blowing toward her so she could see. She could also track orokana if she needed to. There was no mistake about it. It was him, trying to leave the village.

Ayame saw the confrontation and the jutsu from the distance, watching orokana cast bringer of darkness. It was a bad move on this part as Ayame had faced this jutsu of his before and knew how to release it and release others from it easily.

Waiting for the exact right moment when things seemed to had halted for a mere second (theexact second after Yen had set up his jutsu trap.) Aya saw this if it is possible for her to. Even if this were a mere spar, the village streets were not a place to do it, and this could get dangerous quickly to surrounding homes and villagers should anyone be out at night.

Aya thought quickly on her feet made clicks to her rat telling her the plan. These clicks were so soft that nobody upwind without extrasenory hearing could hear. Nita sped off to an adjacent alleyway. Aya quickly created the ram handsign and body-flickered out to behind yen (speed 120) and immediately thereafter made the tiger symbol and casted Genjutsu release. She focused on running her chakra through him as quickly as she could, and then broke it (60 + 100 = 160. 160>80 Therefore broken, though Yen could have easily broken it himself, I inferred that he didn't break it)

As this was happening Nita scampered out carrying a rock in her mouth and dropping it a meter from orokana before Whipping him (at strength of 20 and Speed 25) with her tail. She would then bite him with the same speed and Strength. Staying close behind him. Aya, immediately after helping Yen, made the handsigns of tiger horse rabbit rat dog to power up her chakra scalpel in case oro would try to pull his sword on either of them, stepping in to block his weak (max strength of five on his part) slashes should he try it.

Ayame quickly put into place a substitution jutsu and ran at him while he was distracted, to give him a swift kick in the face, then switching places with the pebble a meter behind him (If he had strayed far from the pebble, she would simply switch places with Nita instead or some of the nearby gravel from the road they were on.) and kicking above his head before kicking him lowly in an attempt to subdue him for Yen. (Leaf Hurricane, Speed 50 + 15 for jutsu = 65. Strength = 30 + 15 for Jutsu = 45.) Hopefully it would be enough to kick him toward Yen in an attempt to subdue. After she had finished she jumped back pretty far out of the way and said, "Oro, theres no way to guarantee what you say. If he were to lose you could just up and leave anyway without a second thought. I'm not going to let you do that."  As she finished speaking she brought her arms up in a defensive way, awaiting the next move. (Chakra scalpel still enabled)

Orokana wouldn't hurt her, she felt. He was her friend, and she was going to prevent him from making this huge mistake. Though she was not from the leaf, this was the only home she knew. She figured Oro would have felt the same way, but apparently he did not. Though she had dreamed of running to the ruins of kiri to discover more of her past, she would never do so, at least not anymore. There were too many dangers out there. And she wasn't going to let a friend turn his back on the village that openly welcomed him (as far as I know) and allowed him to become a soldier Allied to the leaf.

As these thoughts surrounded her she made sure to remain vigilant in case of attack.

WC: 782

AP= 200 - 10 Body Flicker - 5 Genjutsu Release - 5 Substitution - 12 Leaf Whirlwind - 40 Chakra Scalpel  = 128

(i should point out, oro-chan, that you need to leave all your topics before attempting to travel, and your max strength is 5 so it would feel like a play punch, as if you would lightly bump me on the shoulder)

(Positioning Recap, Nita should be as close to behinf Orokana as she can be so long as he dont move her, Ayame should be a far ways away behind oro, speaking to him and to Yen while facing Yen. Trying to timeline before Orokana gets too close to yen to attack, though Aya is 10 speed under Oro, not sure how well it will work or where she will meet him.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum