Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu)

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:19 am
"There are gates near here?" The genin would ask with his eyes still closed. The genin was near the gates often enough to know there weren't six of them, but why was he yelling that? "The training ground gates, no there are only a few of those." He would continue to move towards the clone with the four scorch orbs trying to maneuver around it, while the last still circled Ryu.

As Koroshi spoke the genin listened. He wanted him to see all possibilities including dropping back for a ranged assault. I have a feeling he's about to hit me with a ranged attack. Also, there goes my plan to see. He had to think about his next move, but as he finished speaking he could feel a wave of air hit him from the attack. Orb, defend! He thought while moving the orb in front of himself to defend against the attack. It moved at 80 speed, with 80 power not enough to destroy the blast, but certainly hold it off.

The boy would move around his orb and the attack by the kage, then body flicker up to the wood clone (speed 285), once there he would form a ball of chakra within his palm and attempt to slam it into the clone's leg. (95 power, 155 speed.)

Extremely Steaming Murder 2/4 posts remaining. (No Ap cost to Maintain)
Wind Glaive -30Ap to maintain
Body Flicker -10Ap
Rasengan -40Ap
Ap Remaining:377/527
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning the Art of Making Leaders (Koroshi/Ryu)

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:15 pm
Hearing his remarks about gates makes Koroshi crack a smile, even though this is a hidden technique and not many people know about it, it is still funny hearing peoples reaction to saying the phrases, and key words out loud. However Koroshi watches to see what Ryu will do against the blast, using his clan element it seems that he is able to block the blast with ease, preventing any damage to himself. A very useful jutsu for both offence and defense, something that Koroshi will have to keep in mind should they ever be on a mission together. His choices are very well thought out up until the point that Ryu body flickers, seeing this Koroshi lets out a small sigh. Yes the body flicker does give you increased movement, and allowed you to clear distances very easy, however you cannot attack while you are moving, making its offensive nature very dangerous as it gives the person you are fighting enough time to strike first.

The wood clone feeling the boys chakra spike before his body very quickly moves in front of him but slightly to the clones right, giving him good aim at his leg. Viewing this the clone having all of the same moves as Koroshi would grin at this, and as soon as the boy would stop in front of him and begin to form the ball of chakra he would extend his right arm outward toward the boy as he runs, aiming to slam it into the boys left shoulder. Should this attack land it would hit with half of Koroshi's current strength to make sure not to kill the boy, but to injure him. Breaking his arm and possibly a few ribs from the hit, the clones form continuing forward after they come in contact just in case the attack was dodged, or if Ryu had planned another attack after he got hit.

(Clones current speed 195, AP 230, striking power of the hit being 100, half of its current strength)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:50 am
It was obvious that the clone could see the incoming attack as the palm of the clone slammed into Ryu’s shoulder. He opened his eyes no longer thinking of keeping them closed, but instead now focused on the pain that shot up from his side and arm. Everything he could still see was fuzzy as if the attack dulled many of his senses. With tears flowing from his eyes he stood slowly, before turning and closing his eyes to face the clone once more. “I can… Still… Do… This.” He would say through labored breathing and obvious attempts to hold back more tears.

With his ribs broken it was becoming hard to breath, the lungs no longer had the room required for them to expand. He had one last plan, a ninja is supposed to be good at deception and this was his last-ditch effort. The four orbs would have stopped following the clone as Ryu fell after giving all his commands, the other one would no longer be holding off Koroshi’s blast. Still standing Ryu would gasp for air before touching his right arm to his chest. “I can’t… breath.” He would say before falling over, back first into the sand, he would suppress his chakra signature to mimic death.
The goal was to shift the focus onto Ryu’s state of being so much that the clone and the original would forget about the orbs that still hovered. Koroshi was a man known to value the lives of everyone, this ploy relied on that. If the clone were to move past the orbs they would all rush him from behind and hopefully slam into him at their full speed and strength. If it didn’t work maybe worse than broken ribs would happen. To do all this Ryu needed to listen closely to the sounds in the area.

Of course he never went through with these actions they were just in his head. There were other turnouts to his ploy. Koroshi could just end the fight right there and the plan would be for not. He instead stayed standing and closed his eyes again. "I'm still able to fight."

Extremely Steaming Murder: 1/4 posts remaining.
Wind Glaive: No longer active
Ap Remaining: 377/527
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:04 am
Koroshi making sure to keep track of finer details with his Doton sensory was able to feel the bones break, added with his medical knowledge he knows that the fight is just about over. However this actually brings a thought to Koroshi head just before he is about to desummon his clone, and begin to heal the boy, after all this is a test to see if he could advance up to a higher rank,, best test to see how he handles being injured and having a choice placed in front of him. "Ryu, you are on a mission with your new squad, each member fresh out of the academy. The target your team was sent to take out is stronger than reports suggested, you are injured like you are now. Your team is looking to you, what are your orders, you following actions, and tell me what is going on through your head. After telling me proceed with said actions, the target will be attacking soon." Koroshi says, trying his best to sound more serious and more like a drill Sargent in stead of his normal self. This finale question being the turning point of if he gets the rank up or not.

To lead a team you may need to make hard choices, however those choices may need to be made to ensure the betterment of the village. Given that with his new rank up he will be able to take on students of his very own, and lead missions, it is very important that Koroshi sees that he is truly ready to make such choices. Should that happen Koroshi would also like to see how he intends to deal with it, depending on this Koroshi may need to offer some more training to make the odds better.

While Koroshi speaks, the wood clone would continue to run, dodging any and all attacks thrown at him as he waits for Ryu to finish talking before going in for the final strike.

(Clones current speed 195, AP 185)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10300

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:28 am
“My orders are for my team to return to the village. I wouldn’t tell them I was injured; I’d only tell them that the enemies were weak and I could easily take care of them. That way they wouldn’t argue. I would then hold them off for as long as I could.” As he was saying this he would move the orbs forward toward the clone some more.

“As for what would be going through my head, pure madness. I’d sacrifice my body to ensure my teams safety, set the enemy ablaze along with myself. They won’t get anything from my corpse and my team would be safe.” As he finished talking the orbs would fizzle out. “Well it looks like that jutsu is up.”

Making seals slowly Ryu would begin the jutsu he would use to set himself ablaze along with the enemy. “This is the majestic fire technique.” He would say as he inhaled deeply before shooting a torrent of flame to the clone. He almost swallowed the fire with the breath causing him great pain and distress, but he kept his mouth open and forced it out. “Of course, I wouldn’t lead off with the sacrifice. I’d start with wind blades and tornadoes.” He would move his right hand in the air drawing a line with his finger, after a blade of air would form and move to the clone. He would then make three hand seals and create a tornado. “I’d start with this.” Before using any of the jutsu his skin would become lighter in color and his eyes would become blue.

Activating Wind Glaive: +30 chakra and speed -30Ap
Using Majestic Fire Destruction: Speed 95, power 95 Ap: -40
Using Blade of Wind: Speed 90 , Power 90 Ap: -40
Using Flower Scattering Dance: Speed 60, Power 60 AP -30
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:27 am
Koroshi listens to Ryu's words, his idea is sound, however his choice in words could cause issues with newer ninja, with him saying that the enemies are weak it could lead to his team staying to watch their leader beat them, or to even join in thinking that they would be able to handle the battle. In some cases it is good for a ninja to lie, however it can be dangerous to lie to your comrades. After hearing his words Koroshi begins to watch his actions to see how he plans on stopping the treat, it seems that he is willing to give his life for his team, this is something that Koroshi likes and dislikes at the same time. He is proud that his ninja would be willing to die to protect each other, but that should not be the first path they choose to go down, should there be another way Koroshi would prefer them take that in stead.  This also instilling a worry within himself, should Ryu get a team and begin doing missions, would his team throw their lives away as well? Ryu right now is a genin of Suna, and yet he is willing to die for the greater good. This could be a very dangerous thing for the youth of Suna to have in their mind. He will diffidently need to stop by the academy to make sure that their teachings are done in a slightly different manner.

The clone watches Ryu's movements and choice of jutsu, it would seem that he excels in fire and wind ninjutsu, choosing to blanket the field with both in an attempt to not only cause a distraction for his team to get out, but also to take out the enemy. However with these attacks being aimed toward him he has to do something about them and soon, with his body being made out of wood, it would not be good to be surrounded in fire. Having said that the clone keeps up with his fast speed, aiming to run in a circle around Ryu in an attempt to avoid the flames and wind blades/tornado. As he is circling he would be watching Ryu at all times, should he choose not to continue the fire stream, he would turn to dash at Ryu, planing on dealing the final blow to end the spar.

(Clones current speed 195, AP 140)
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:57 am
The boy's skin returned to normal as his torrent of jutsu ended. He couldn't breath in to make more fire if he wanted to. He began to cough, which only made him experience even more pain than he was already in. With the time it took if Koroshi wanted to attack he could and it would be over in seconds. Ryu's hearing had become static at this point, with only soft footsteps being audible. Even those had been exceedingly difficult to hear.

Ryu held his sides and wobbled to say standing. Holy crap, what am I doing right now? How did I even wind up like this? Of course the scene of him getting struck would run back through his mind. "Yeah, that'll do it." He said out loud starting to lose his grip on reality and beginning to succumb to the dopamine enduced high.

TWC: 3446
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:11 am
The clone seeing the opening and that Ryu was not trying to attack any more, turns toward him, charging at full force, once in range drawing his right arm back before thrusting it forward with all of his might, this punch no doubt having the power to pierce right through the boys head, appearing out the back. However the punch would stop half an inch from his nose, allowing a huge gust of air to go forward from the the clones charge, causing both parties hair to be blown back. After this the clone would vanish, turning into nothing but a pile of wood on the ground in front of Ryu.

The real Koroshi would activate his eternal mangekyou sharingan as he walks toward Ryu, clapping at how he handled himself so far. As a reward Koroshi flows his chakra into Ryu, quickly healing the broken bones, bruising, and any other damage that was caused during their training session. "Well done Ryu, you may open your eyes" Koroshi says his normal happier tone returning to him as he speaks. Koroshi recalls everything that they have talked about, everything that Ryu has said and done, it is clear to him that his powers alone are far above the normal level of a genin, his choices in battle are above that of a genin as well, being able to use three different elements to make each one better, mastering both offence and defense with his Jutsu.

However if a situation like this were to happen on a mission, he will need to make sure that Ryu has a few more jutsu to stop the attackers, and to allow a way out for himself as well.
Jiro Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:24 am
Feeling the wave of air blow past himself Ryu would move his head slightly back, as if it would do anything. Then a sound that he could hear erupted the sound of distant thunder? No clapping, someone was clapping. At least they enjoyed Ryu getting beat up whoever it was. With the clapping also came a lessening to his pain. Within seconds nothing hurt anymore, the pain he still felt was only a memory and would pass in another couple of seconds.

As he was told to open his eyes, he did. With his eyes open he could see that the color of Koroshi’s eyes had changed. “Your… Never mind.” Ryu was about to mention it, but the genin was fairly certain he was already aware. Probably a jutsu, mine turn blue.

“I don’t hurt anymore, what happened?” How do I learn this jutsu? “How do I learn this technique, it seems cool. Of course I was going to learn some seals next if I could, but this one seems cool.”

WC: 171
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:46 am
Hearing Ryu begin to speak but then stopping causes Koroshi to chuckle slightly, he doesn't know if he just didn't want to acknowledge that he was an Uchiha, or if he was commenting about simply the change in the eye color, either way the next thing that comes out of his mouth is asking about the jutsu, wanting to learn it for himself "Well this is actually a jutsu that cannot be learned, much like your scorch release it can only be learned by the clan of its making" Koroshi says explaining the jutsu to Ryu some without going into all of the boring details about Uchiha history, eyes and all that. It is most likely for the best as Viper would not like the secrets of the Uchiha so easily reveled and for no real reason at that.

"Now, I would like to talk a little bit about what just happened. It is a good thing that you would be willing to give your life for your team, however that should not be your first choice. Your life is worth just as much as everyone else, and it should not be thrown away so easily. Your goal for every mission should be to make sure that everyone in your squad makes it back home, including yourself. Another dangerous thing is lying to your teammates, I understand that you did it to make them not worry, however it could lead to them wanting to stay and watch, or even join in because the battle is so easy. What I would advice is once you get a team to spend a part of your training sessions to work up hand signs so that you are able to communicate battle strategies, and to give orders without ever having to speak" Koroshi says with a smile as he tries to tweak his ideals some, to Koroshi if there is a choice of somebody dying he would choose himself over any of his ninja any day of the week. However even he could try to distract the enemy in different ways to give his team time to get out, and would then sink into the ground using one of his earth ninjutsu, so what this tells him is that he needs to work on escape jutsu with his ninja as a jutsu in case measure.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum