Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Present for Koroshi :D [P, IO] Empty Present for Koroshi :D [P, IO]

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:50 pm
Xuro Bakuton had made his way towards the Kazekage's chambers with the unconscious body of the boy on his back. He felt he needed to do the right thing and hand the boy in to the Kazekage to be dealt with justice and not just simply kill him. Xuro reached the Kazekage's chambers and walked up to his office. He would ask the Anbu guards, "I have something for the Kazekage, Koroshi-sama. It is a boy which was trying to go rouge and defect this village." he was in a hurry and had to be somewhere. He would hand over the body of the boy to the Anbu and asked them to give it to Koroshi and relate the story about the boy trying to defect. Xuro would disappear in a blur of speed heading out of the Kazekage's chambers...
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Present for Koroshi :D [P, IO] Empty Re: Present for Koroshi :D [P, IO]

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:19 pm
The ANBU accept the unconscious giving him a quick check to make sure that there isn't any booms, or traps placed on him before opening the door to the Kazakage chambers "Sir we have a gift from Xuro, he found this boy trying to leave the village, from what he said he was trying to go rouge" The ANBU says while walking into the room to show Koroshi the body "Hmmm, why was he was trying to leave and go rouge?" Koroshi asks the ANBU who is placing the boy on the floor in his office "I have no idea, but does it really matter? Shouldn't we lock him up so he doesn't cause harm to anyone?" The ANBU says after putting the boy down and looking at Koroshi "Well I wanna know why first, if I am not going that good of a job as a Kage that my ninja are trying to leave, then I wish to know" Koroshi says as he gets up and stand in front of the boy, waiting for him to wake up, the ANBU simply nod and leave the room, shutting the door behind them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum